Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome

    AoA PW brothers , I am just done with mechanical works for now in my car . Got the FCC and NSK clutch and pressure plates , got the foundations , suspension both front and rear , power steering motor got serviced and brake completely overhauled , mostly got new parts except for the foundations which were kaabli .
    So now my next step for it is body and interior and I went through a lot of threads on PW and lots and lots of pictures on the internet .
    But still I want help from you guys
    My car due to accumulation of lots of minor accidents is in a mess and the color is black which you guys know is a hard one to maintain .
    my ideas are as follows :-

    1. I dont like the stock bumper , I have a few ideas , I want to know if there is someone who can make such bumpers for my ride ? & what will be the cost ?
    Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome -1123270Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome -1123271

    2. About the rear light I want to know can my stock lights be made like this with LEDs ? If yes from where and for how much ?
    Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome -1123276

    3. How can I make the interior like this ?
    Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome -1123277
    I asked my mechanic and he went like polycate k saath color karna parega dashboard dhoop me kharab hojayega yeh color bura lagega blah blah , so my idea was can leather be wrapped around like this with perfection ?

    4. And last I need projection headlights for my car , not the crazy expensive *** ones which I asked at plaza and were for 15k . karachi memebers can you arrange for me ?
    Thank you guys really need your help.
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Also mods if my thread is nt in the right section please change it but please dont delete it .
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Also I have a few other questions regarding the denting painting as well .
    I am a novice the last car I got painted was my margalla and I did nt know **** about cars that time . Now what I wanna know is what paint should I go for ?
    Should I go for bake paint because I have heard black paint can only be done properly in a booth ? Also what about the paint brand ?
    Are there any and what should I talk to my denter about ?
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FarhanAnwarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    well for projectors and LEDs tail lights get in touch with Aleoz ...and for the interior you might have to get it wrapped up which wont look good ...try searching junkyards you might find some good bumpers...
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FarhanAnwarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_pasha766 View Post
    Also I have a few other questions regarding the denting painting as well .
    I am a novice the last car I got painted was my margalla and I did nt know **** about cars that time . Now what I wanna know is what paint should I go for ?
    Should I go for bake paint because I have heard black paint can only be done properly in a booth ? Also what about the paint brand ?
    Are there any and what should I talk to my denter about ?
    for paint ask rohansaeed he also got his SX8 painted and the results were awesome and lives in your area...
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    well for projectors and LEDs tail lights get in touch with Aleoz ...and for the interior you might have to get it wrapped up which wont look good ...try searching junkyards you might find some good bumpers...
    Yeah I am in touch with aleoz , will talk to him properly tomorrow .
    what about painting the dashboard ? is there any way the paint will look good ?
    Yaar I went to shershah and after an exhausting search got my hands on a hatchback bumper but it wont fit in my car , for that I ll have to get the fender , bonet everything for the hatch so what my idea was to get a fiberglass bumper made .
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can someone tag or invite rohansaeed here ? I think my PM are not being sent :s
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FarhanAnwarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_pasha766 View Post
    Yeah I am in touch with aleoz , will talk to him properly tomorrow .
    what about painting the dashboard ? is there any way the paint will look good ?
    Yaar I went to shershah and after an exhausting search got my hands on a hatchback bumper but it wont fit in my car , for that I ll have to get the fender , bonet everything for the hatch so what my idea was to get a fiberglass bumper made .
    well since you already have the bumper get it altered to fit your cars spec and PLZ dont even think about painting the OEM dash it would be best to leave it or try find a good pohsish guy who can get you the proper wrapping fitted...
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    well since you already have the bumper get it altered to fit your cars spec and PLZ dont even think about painting the OEM dash it would be best to leave it or try find a good pohsish guy who can get you the proper wrapping fitted...
    I didnt buy it , I thought a fiberglass bumper maker can make a better thing than that , I think I am regretting that decision of mine now
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FarhanAnwarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_pasha766 View Post
    I didnt buy it , I thought a fiberglass bumper maker can make a better thing than that , I think I am regretting that decision of mine now
    fiberglass is not a good idea especially if your making a bumper from it it will crack instantly so plastic would be better option a plastic bumper can be altered to fit your requirement easily...
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    fiberglass is not a good idea especially if your making a bumper from it it will crack instantly so plastic would be better option a plastic bumper can be altered to fit your requirement easily...
    yeah I think you are right but I did nt know that plastic bumpers can be custom made , lets see if any karachi member can tell me of a good place to get the plastic bumpers made . Thank you so much Farhan.
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,418
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok first good to hear that another EG gona restore, now after all the mechanical mess done, welcome to body work
    ok first FRONT BUMPER, well the above picture you posted is of JDM 2/3 door hatch back EG bumper which comes in plastic, but swaping hatch bumper on sedan 4 door ferio is bit mess, you have to adjust corners, hood gap, and headlight fittings. i suggest you to stick to ferio bumper and work on it. get oem ferio fog lights, and stock headlights and try to get ORANGE JDM corners. u r lucky if u know what is worth of them, i have oem jdm corners for sale too check this thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...em-jdm-corners. and then get mugen style front lips. even fiber will work (A GOOD ONE)
    now interior : ill always suggest you to stick to stock color, and get fainted parts paint. thats all! let me post a ferio pic how i c it.

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    ok first good to hear that another EG gona restore, now after all the mechanical mess done, welcome to body work
    ok first FRONT BUMPER, well the above picture you posted is of JDM 2/3 door hatch back EG bumper which comes in plastic, but swaping hatch bumper on sedan 4 door ferio is bit mess, you have to adjust corners, hood gap, and headlight fittings. i suggest you to stick to ferio bumper and work on it. get oem ferio fog lights, and stock headlights and try to get ORANGE JDM corners. u r lucky if u know what is worth of them, i have oem jdm corners for sale too check this thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...em-jdm-corners. and then get mugen style front lips. even fiber will work (A GOOD ONE)
    now interior : ill always suggest you to stick to stock color, and get fainted parts paint. thats all! let me post a ferio pic how i c it.
    brother shazo I need the projector headlights that are in 1 piece I am sure you know what I mean . Also i dont have a JDM 2/3 dr bumper what my idea was can some bodykit maker make just like them for sedan ? If you know any please let me know .
    I have one more idea for the front bumper which is as follows

    Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome -1123381
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hello pakwheelers especially my fellow karachiites please help me out as I dont have much time before making a final decision
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    helloo anyone from karachi ?
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqar_uae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am looking for these tyc headlights for 92-95 civic in Karachi. If anyone selling them in Pakistan, kindly let me know. Thanks.
    <fieldset class="postcontent"> <legend>Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome - paperclip Attached Images</legend> Need Help for Civic 95 body kit and interior Suggestions are welcome - 1127647d1360515896 honda civic 92 95 owners club 2
    </fieldset>

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_pasha766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @waqar_uae

    me bhhi yeh kaafi arsay se dhoondh raha hoo mil k nhi derahay , bara hi nayaab item hai aisa lag raha hai .
    BTW if you are interested go to Hashmi autos at plaza , last time I checked he was offering me Taiwanese projectors for 15k

    Also if I am not able to get these I think might go for simple crystal lights . were you able to find them ?
    Nobody has 3 balls ........................ but few have 2 very good ones !!!!

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,418
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as i said new above posted projectors are available for 15k,
    smoke great tiwani oem crystel lights along with smoke corners (black) available here for 13-14k these are prices which i check last time

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,418
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @BIlal i suggest dnt go for such bumpers cz they gona made it custom with fiber, and quality will be really bad and paint finish to chor he dain ap!

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ask @shabbir.1 he is expert of eg
    Muhammad Ali Murad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •