Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #201
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adil5855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,652
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have few questions...
    What is Own/Premium on New Civic?
    If I want to buy VTI Vtec model in black color and if it is Readily available in showroom then i have to give OWN to purchase that car?
    YES/NO
    If i will say I dont want to give OWN i want to book VTI Vtec model in black color,they will book or Not or they will insist to you buy car which is standing with giving OWN?

  3. #202
    PakWheeler Follow
    centos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    I have few questions...
    What is Own/Premium on New Civic?
    If I want to buy VTI Vtec model in black color and if it is Readily available in showroom then i have to give OWN to purchase that car?
    YES/NO
    If i will say I dont want to give OWN i want to book VTI Vtec model in black color,they will book or Not or they will insist to you buy car which is standing with giving OWN?
    Sales are slow and they are readily available. You will get the delivery within a week tops.

  4. #203
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by payableondeath View Post
    Get the throttle service and it'll be gone.
    do you really think a 8000 km run throttle needs service

  5. #204
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    do you really think a 8000 km run throttle needs service
    my swift's throttle body was still squeaky clean even after driving it 27000kms.
    don't mess with the throttle at all
    maybe that rpm drop is normal..............maybe your just being paranoid like I am
    anyways I ll check mine tomorrow and confirm it to you........

  6. #205
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I've noticed this for the past 1 year- Why does Civic have this strange Rear-suspension strut?
    Is there a specific reason for being the odd one out?
    And how would you compare the suspension of the 9th gen Civic vs Corolla? I am planning ahead for a purchase in September or so
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  7. #206
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    I've noticed this for the past 1 year- Why does Civic have this strange Rear-suspension strut?
    Is there a specific reason for being the odd one out?
    And how would you compare the suspension of the 9th gen Civic vs Corolla? I am planning ahead for a purchase in September or so
    I assume your referring to the suspension arms we can see underneath the rear bumper in civic?
    thats independant rear suspension. Corolla has a rear beam suspension so you don't see those suspension arms in a corolla. Btw most cars have independant suspension, they are tucked in nicely unlike civic in which the suspension components look like they are gonna fall off the car especially when you view the car from the rear side.
    as for the ride and comfort, I owned a corolla for 3 years and currently own a civic. To me, the ride is almost the same. I am unable to spot any major difference between the two. Although my corolla was on 17s. Still both cars have more or less the same comfort level

  8. #207
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsFand26 View Post
    I assume your referring to the suspension arms we can see underneath the rear bumper in civic?
    thats independant rear suspension. Corolla has a rear beam suspension so you don't see those suspension arms in a corolla. Btw most cars have independant suspension, they are tucked in nicely unlike civic in which the suspension components look like they are gonna fall off the car especially when you view the car from the rear side.
    as for the ride and comfort, I owned a corolla for 3 years and currently own a civic. To me, the ride is almost the same. I am unable to spot any major difference between the two. Although my corolla was on 17s. Still both cars have more or less the same comfort level
    Thank you I've always wondered about that part. And with 5 passengers, I used to think how does it even manage to get over speed breakers.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  9. #208
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Thank you I've always wondered about that part. And with 5 passengers, I used to think how does it even manage to get over speed breakers.
    welcome

  10. #209
    PakWheeler Follow
    Sabiqoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    52
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    guys i am facing an issue or maybe this is how it works in 9gen. its like whenever i try to apply gradual brakes to my car, the RPM starts coming down normally as expected but after after few seconds i hear an abnormal rev from the engine because of the auto upward fluctuation of the RPM like from 1000RPM it automatically jump to 1500 level without applying accelerator and then auto come down.

    Now is this auto fluctuation of the RPM normal or is there something wrong with the RPM control system. other then that there are alhamdulillah no abnormalities in the RPM or drive or acceleration system of the car.
    This appears to be normal down shifting conducted by automatic transmission while decelerating . Revs rise naturally upon down shifting, as is witnessed with manual transmission as well.
    There is nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes Benz.

  11. #210
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    anyone tried putting a wallpaper on the i-MID?
    US civic has this feature
    was curious if we could somehow do that in our civic too?

  12. #211
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    21
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I have made my mind to go for 9th gen after usng 8th gen for quite long.

    Some body please post pictures of factory fitted navigation/sound system as I am concerned about the sound quality.
    I am comparing it with Pioneer AVH-8450BT
    Please post pictures of the equalizer bands. How many bands are there ? 8th gen factory fitted has 3 band equalizer.
    Pioneer has 8 band plus sub woofer controls.
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  13. #212
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    21
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
    I have made my mind to go for 9th gen after usng 8th gen for quite long.

    Some body please post pictures of factory fitted navigation/sound system as I am concerned about the sound quality.
    I am comparing it with Pioneer AVH-8450BT
    Please post pictures of the equalizer bands. How many bands are there ? 8th gen factory fitted has 3 band equalizer.
    Pioneer has 8 band plus sub woofer controls.
    Still waiting for some one to help me in making my decision
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  14. #213
    PakWheeler Follow
    458_Italia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taimurtiwana View Post
    I am facing poor visibility during night driving on GT road. 9th gen civic users please check if this problem is consistent with your cars.
    I experienced it while driving on motorway.. Check ur low beam level.. I increased mine by an inch, you to give it a shot n see whether it helps u or not.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #214
    PakWheeler Follow
    iAfwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kuching
    Age
    21
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salaam

    DIY: Reverse / Rear Back up Camera - HEAVY PICS

    Has anyone tried this DIY mod yet? if yes was it successful or not?
    DOHC -

  16. #215
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    21
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    great MOD
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  17. #216
    PakWheeler Follow
    lse1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thinking of switching from 8Gen to 9 Gen in Lahore. Can someone tell me total money which will be spent on registration and other expenses, and what final cost will be? Thinking if its better to buy zero meter or a 2013 one? suggestions please from 9 Gen owners?

  18. #217
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  19. #218
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Prosmatec On Road Price in Lahore

    Vehicle Details
    Manufacturer Honda
    Model Civic
    Version VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Prosmatec
    Ex-Factory Price PKR 2,374,000
    Transportation Charges
    Freight Charges PKR 4,000
    Punjab Govt. Charges
    Token Tax PKR 1,125
    Income Tax PKR 999
    Registration Fee PKR 47,560
    Professional Tax PKR 200
    Registration Document Price PKR 500
    Federal Govt. Charges
    With Holding Tax PKR 75,000
    Total Price PKR 2,503,384

  20. #219
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my recent trip to lahore with cruise set to 107 km/h got awesome fuel ecenomy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    vtec roxx!!!!!

  21. #220
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    after polishing
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    vtec roxx!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •