Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Salam,

As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
    Does the I mid generally show less or shows more than actual

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    @Spano

This mystery is becoming a serious suspense and needs to be solved

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alhamdolilah bought immaculate 2013 civic from first owner .. so consider myself in this owner/fan club and will post pics when raining season stops

Edit: for complete details and price inquiries regarding my car plz do visit this thread given below
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-garage-mitthu
    A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    Alhamdolilah bought immaculate 2013 civic from first owner .. so consider myself in this owner/fan club and will post pics when raining season stops
    Congrats.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    Congrats.
    If you don't mind can you please pm me the price you paid for your new car? I'm also looking for one but not able to find any clean and reasonably priced car yet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today i went to Honda Gateway for 2nd oil change and i had a detailed discussion on various issues. Most important was average issue and Imid calculation. We both were on the same page for manual calculation method of fuel average, but he told me that its very rare that you get the same imid and manual calculation due to various factors like quality of fuel, quantity and octane level. Imid and manual calculation have slight difference for like 0.2-0.5KM not more then that due to method of calculation driving style and fuel quality/quantity. He told me that they have witnessed one case where fuel sensor was replaced in warranty which was giving wrong calculation of Range (remaining fuel and no of KM)

He further added that civic gives maximum average on hi octane. we usually have 90 octane in Pakistan but wo be sure nai coz its Pakistan u cant trust any fuel pump. but if u use hi octane fuel civic gives its optimum performance. As per his observation n based on user feed back he told me that Prosmatic usually gives 10-11 a litter in city like Lahore while manual is little above 10.5-11.5 maximum with ECON off. He said ECON is best while on cruise at 120KM/h and not recommended for city drive if u want to enjoy driving he also quoted that it even goes till 17KM/l with cruise and econ on. He said some hard runner drivers told him that civic 8 say zada nai karti kuch b kar lo, so baat theek hy jaan nikalo *** tou 8 he aye ghe. and yes 9th gen. is better then 8th gen in pick up and fuel economy.

i told him that people argue that prosmatic is better then manual in fuel economy and he rejected the claim, manual car is best in fuel economy if the driver is sensible and using soft paddle.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i didn't buy Honda's stock oil its as local as other oils are so i went for Zic A+ and believe me im loving the pick up much better then before and that's may be due to new oil plus new Air Filter but the feel is awesome. my point of view is that Honda claims that the oil they are using is good for 5000 KM similarly ZIC A+ is also have the same claim but i have noticed a visible change in pickup and viscosity of oil after 3000 KM which means k oil ye b 3000 wala he hy not that good, so like my previous car I have started using ZIC A+ and 3000KM is enough for both oils either u go for Honda's or ZIC A+.

I might be wrong but pick up is much better with ZIC A+ although Honda guy was not happy with my decision.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One more thing to share I have purchased a wifi dongle from Tracking world a company who is providing warranty and maps for stock navigation system of civic n city. The dongle costed me in Rs.950 cheap Chinese made product but that made my navigation wifi. Now i can check email and do normal surfing on navigation screen using PTCL wingle which u can attach on cigarette lighter slot.

Overall experience is not good as the browser installed is not capable of running flash contents and most of the websites are not properly opening in their full layout. i think any wifi dongle will work with it i'll try other wifi dongles available in market like TPlink etc and share with you guys.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alishahjehan1 View Post
    i didn't buy Honda's stock oil its as local as other oils are so i went for Zic A+ and believe me im loving the pick up much better then before and that's may be due to new oil plus new Air Filter but the feel is awesome. my point of view is that Honda claims that the oil they are using is good for 5000 KM similarly ZIC A+ is also have the same claim but i have noticed a visible change in pickup and viscosity of oil after 3000 KM which means k oil ye b 3000 wala he hy not that good, so like my previous car I have started using ZIC A+ and 3000KM is enough for both oils either u go for Honda's or ZIC A+.

I might be wrong but pick up is much better with ZIC A+ although Honda guy was not happy with my decision.
    Observation and discussion about the fuel consumption seems true. But as far as the oil change is concerned i once took a pack of Kixx synthetic oil and they were stubborn that we wont stamp warranty book if you use this oil, we only recommend Honda Oil. They couldn't get it in their heads that this oil is synthetic and better than theirs so the argument went in vain and had no option but to take my oil back with me home. This also means that people claiming too much variation in iMid need to get their sensors replaced in warranty

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    I didnt find the imid accurate. There is minimum difference of 2km/L
    Yes i reset it every time i refill to calculate the average.
    Please read above post#525 as alishahjehan1 discussed it with a guy at Honda. I suggest you get your fuel sensor checked and claim warranty for it since 2km variation in iMid average display is surely meaning something wrong somewhere

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously they said the same to me that we will not give you warranty and i said k bhai engine urh jai tou kon warranty daita hy so na dou oil mai apni merzi ka dalon ga....i didnt hand over any document to them and came back kal kis ko kia pata k kon sa oil tha iss mai.....i know how to take care of my car inn ke bataon mai aa jao tou her chakar par 4-5k ka bill bana ho.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alishahjehan1 View Post
    Seriously they said the same to me that we will not give you warranty and i said k bhai engine urh jai tou kon warranty daita hy so na dou oil mai apni merzi ka dalon ga....i didnt hand over any document to them and came back kal kis ko kia pata k kon sa oil tha iss mai.....i know how to take care of my car inn ke bataon mai aa jao tou her chakar par 4-5k ka bill bana ho.
    I found a solution to this already. After my car crossed 10000kms (till coupons could be used) i pointed my direction for maintainence service towards a Honda Pit Shop (which one, i wont mention the name and location here for obvious reasons). I get service of my own choice and still get the warranty book stamped, which is purely legit and acceptable as authorised Pit Shops have the authority to stamp it keeping the warranty valid. They even recommended me nissin brake pads which are the same as the ones Honda 3S replaces too are also manufactured by nissin company for Honda. The only difference is an embossed H logo. I checked my original brake pads (that came with the car from factory) and yes they did say "nissin" on a side while also had an embossed H logo. Don't know if that particular lot of pads supplied to the factory had forgotten to erase "nissin" written in them or what but have witnessed this information once myself

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By the way does any one else also experience a specific clank/takk sound when car gets motion after shifting from D to R or vice versa i.e R to D. A loud voice of snapping metal comes sometimes when brake is released. Got it checked and i have already been replaced axle assemblies twice and also front brake assembly, that also twice under warranty but the problem again arised after a few weeks. The guys at pit shop have now said its some loose nuts which haven't been found out properly by 3S guys and needs thorough tightening manually. (Need to take car for 2-3 hours to get this done). According to them its a common problem as 3S guys tighten all the way with pneumatic guns which is just for help and final tightening of nuts and bolts needs to be done by hand which they don't do. Haven't been able to find time to get this done from pit shop yet but would like to know if someone else had been through the same issue. Sick of 3S wasting my full days trying to fix this issue and everytime it fails even after replacement of axles and brake assemblies under warranty

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gorgeous white Beauty MA SHA ALLAH

Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1472282

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys is surf excel good for washing only engine????

Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    By the way does any one else also experience a specific clank/takk sound when car gets motion after shifting from D to R or vice versa i.e R to D. A loud voice of snapping metal comes sometimes when brake is released. Got it checked and i have already been replaced axle assemblies twice and also front brake assembly, that also twice under warranty but the problem again arised after a few weeks. The guys at pit shop have now said its some loose nuts which haven't been found out properly by 3S guys and needs thorough tightening manually. (Need to take car for 2-3 hours to get this done). According to them its a common problem as 3S guys tighten all the way with pneumatic guns which is just for help and final tightening of nuts and bolts needs to be done by hand which they don't do. Haven't been able to find time to get this done from pit shop yet but would like to know if someone else had been through the same issue. Sick of 3S wasting my full days trying to fix this issue and everytime it fails even after replacement of axles and brake assemblies under warranty

Yes I face same issue but only during morning while shifting from p to r. Currently I am out of country I will get it checked on my return. Do share your finding and updates on this.

Sent from my XT907 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Changing from p to R when can is parked on an inclined surface

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wazeer91 View Post
    Guys is surf excel good for washing only engine????

It will make all the black plastic go white.
    Use an APC (all purpose cleaner) and try to cover up the sensors while washing, if not so, do not spray too much water onto them, let the engine bay dry before starting the engine adter washing it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    It will make all the black plastic go white.
    Use an APC (all purpose cleaner) and try to cover up the sensors while washing, if not so, do not spray too much water onto them, let the engine bay dry before starting the engine adter washing it.

But my driver used it once

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am getting 10.8 In local with ECON -ON (Islamabad)
    and on Motorway i get 16 with ECON-ON and 14.5 with ECON - OFF
    ***** i hate quotations, tell me something you KNOW *******

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A loud TAK sound while shifting from P to R or D to R and a slight click when shift from N to D is normal.
    Also if the car is parked on an inclined surface without handbrake in P. When shifting in such a case, a loud 'daz' will be heard sometimes even shaking the whole car along with the sound, thats normal too.
    same thing in my car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

User Tag List