Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 116 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Salam,

As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

with the grace of almighty Allah i have received car today
    inshallah will upload the pics soon
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha ALLAH
    Many congrats brother!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has the navigation issue been solved? I went to Honda Avenue yesterday and asked for the keys. I turned the switch on but couldn't start the car as it had no putrol. After turning the switch on I pressed the brake and put the car into R, the Rear cam appeared in under 10 seconds and it was the android navigation. Upon asking the sales-woman she said that tracking world had resolved this issue. Can anyone confirm this? I will be booking in the next week, delivery time is three working days and the colour of choice is Urban Titanium. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by afnanSJfayaz View Post
    Has the navigation issue been solved? I went to Honda Avenue yesterday and asked for the keys. I turned the switch on but couldn't start the car as it had no putrol. After turning the switch on I pressed the brake and put the car into R, the Rear cam appeared in under 10 seconds and it was the android navigation. Upon asking the sales-woman she said that tracking world had resolved this issue. Can anyone confirm this? I will be booking in the next week, delivery time is three working days and the colour of choice is Urban Titanium. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    Well the color is purely your option but Urban Titanium only looks okay for some time. Then it starts looking a bit off. Polished metal is from the same category as Urban Titanium but looks much better. Also if you are the sort who considers re sale, Urban Titanium is slow and much cheaper in used cars than other colors. I'm confident Honda will soon discontinue it just like "Canyon Stone Silver" went out of production in 8th gen Civic as Urban T is almost the same color and not such a hit. Golden in 9th Gen is also out of production
    The rest: its your car, your choice and you should get what you want to.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1426392731.378702.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  65.6 KB
    Polish Metal

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1426392752.544537.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  73.9 KB
    Urban Titanium

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Well the color is purely your option but Urban Titanium only looks okay for some time. Then it starts looking a bit off. Polished metal is from the same category as Urban Titanium but looks much better. Also if you are the sort who considers re sale, Urban Titanium is slow and much cheaper in used cars than other colors. I'm confident Honda will soon discontinue it just like "Canyon Stone Silver" went out of production in 8th gen Civic as Urban T is almost the same color and not such a hit. Golden in 9th Gen is also out of production
    The rest: its your car, your choice and you should get what you want to.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1426392731.378702.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  65.6 KB
    Polish Metal

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1426392752.544537.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  73.9 KB
    Urban Titanium

Bro Polished metal was the first option but it was discontinued 4 months ago. Modern steel colour has replaced it. I wanted to get unique color. What colour would be unique and would have good resale at the same time? Would probably get white then as modern steel wasn't too appealing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro Polished metal was the first option but it was discontinued 4 months ago. Modern steel colour has replaced it. I wanted to get unique color. What colour would be unique and would have good resale at the same time? Would probably get white then as modern steel wasn't too appealing.
    Well to be honest, White, though i have it is common most. I wanted Polish Metal when i bought 9th Gen but my decision was forced due to our environment and roads (suggestions by all family and friends) and i will admit i am thankful to God who made me buy White as its a treat to keep and maintain. All other darker colors guve very visible swirls, dust and spots which are totally ignored in white. Never liked Silver in 9th Gen. Silver suppresses this car. If talking purely about unique-ness, Urban Titanium is that and its not so common either. I love the Habanero Red and yet again it was family votes against it, my favorite color in 9th Gen. A bit funky though but looks very attractive and specially when waxed/detailed.
    Talking purely about Re-sale: White and Black are fastest sellers but over the past couple of years my criteria and thinking has slightly changed when buying a Car: If i like it i get it and then i properly use it without thinking about re-sale. The car is to satisfy me and not future buyers. So i keep it perfect for myself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well to be honest, White is not Unique. I wanted Polish Metal when i bought 9th Gen but my decision was forced due to our environment and roads (suggestions by all family and friends) and i will admit i am thankful to God who made me buy White as its a treat to keep and maintain. All other darker colors guve very visible swirls, dust and spots which are totally ignored in white. Never liked Silver in 9th Gen. Silver suppresses this car. If talking purely about unique-ness, Urban Titanium is that and its not so common either. I love the Habanero Red and yet again it was family votes against it, my favorite color in 9th Gen. A bit funky though but looks very attractive and specially when waxed/detailed.

Talked to the family and no one is voting for White. Looks like urban titanium it is. How could I protect the paint out of the showroom? I'm looking to get continental CC5's too? maybe in 195's or 205's

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talked to the family and no one is voting for White. Looks like urban titanium it is. How could I protect the paint out of the showroom? I'm looking to get continental CC5's too? maybe in 195's or 205's
    😊
    If you like it get it, Forget the future buyer sir jee. Don't care if it will sell 50k cheaper after a few years compared to a white car, so what bro at least you enjoyed a color of your choice not next buyers. Just regularly wax your car and the paint will not attract swirls and marks in the first place. Or get glass coating or Ceramide. Have heard its being done but have no experience and idea about its expenses etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh and about the tyres if you compare it with 8th gen its not that grippy and stable as 8th gen was. 205 makes the 9th gen much better to drive. Will make up a bit for the lost traction and bouncy-ness. 205/65 makes it comfortable too and that hideous gap between tyre and wheel arches gets minimized as well. No difference in consumption either.
    First i got 205/65-15 in the beginning, but i later changed to 16 rims after 6 months and 205/60-16 tyres which made it even better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I personally like 205-65 in the 9th Gen.
    As mentioned by our bro above it makes the drive better with a little more grip and also look better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh and about the tyres if you compare it with 8th gen its not that grippy and stable as 8th gen was. 205 makes the 9th gen much better to drive. Will make up a bit for the lost traction and bouncy-ness. 205/65 makes it comfortable too and that hideous gap between tyre and wheel arches gets minimized as well. No difference in consumption either.
    First i got 205/65-15 in the beginning, but i later changed to 16 rims after 6 months and 205/60-16 tyres which made it even better.

Yes I would be looking to get 205/65/R15's in continental CC5. But will have to confirm about not voiding the warranty. Any idea on that?

If you like it get it, Forget the future buyer sir jee. Don't care if it will sell 50k cheaper after a few years compared to a white car, so what bro at least you enjoyed a color of your choice not next buyers. Just regularly wax your car and the paint will not attract swirls and marks in the first place. Or get glass coating or Ceramide. Have heard its being done but have no experience and idea about its expenses etc.

Exactly, I had corolla in Flexen Mica and enjoyed driving it a lot till the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    I personally like 205-65 in the 9th Gen.
    As mentioned by our bro above it makes the drive better with a little more grip and also look better.

Yeah will get then as long as the warranty is still valid. I really hope that the navigation issues have been solved otherwise I will have to get some Pioneer DVD player? Do you think if in the case the navigation is not satisfying it would be possible to get a Pioneer Headunit and to have Pakistani navigation working in it along with both front and rear cameras without any alterations?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes the rear cam issue has been resolved. I had placed a complain to Tracking World about a week ago about the sluggish rear cam, and so yesterday one of their representatives came and replaced the older V2.0 unit with an updated V3.0 multimedia unit which works a lot better! And I suppose that all the new cars would be getting the new updated version by default.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raffaytarar View Post
    Yes the rear cam issue has been resolved. I had placed a complain to Tracking World about a week ago about the sluggish rear cam, and so yesterday one of their representatives came and replaced the older V2.0 unit with an updated V3.0 multimedia unit which works a lot better! And I suppose that all the new cars would be getting the new updated version by default.
    Great, did you get it done for free? The problem was such a turn off in the civic. It had me waiting for so long.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The navigation system has been updated. Previous one with trouble had iGO2 sticker on the bottom lip protruding from dashboard (same side where serial number is also attached). The current one is iGO3.

I have been using it for some time now. The operating system has been updated to ICS (v4+) from Gingerbread. Now, if you shift into reverse within a certain time frame after the car is started, the display shows reverse camera feed with cropped/thick black edges on left and right sides. It is unprocessed grainy video (low quality) and doesn't seems to be coming through the android operating system. It is a hit and miss, i.e. sometimes it doesn't sense the shift and keeps loading the OS. If it starts loading the OS, you won't get the feed until the OS has fully booted just like it did previously. The quality of the video feed is still the same as the older navigation unit and the camera still points too low making it impossible to see any cars coming from the sides. The field of view still covers very limited area, unlike the previous much better camera angle in the City's navigation unit. Once you shift to D/forward gears (in manual variant), the view shifts to the front camera automatically for some time until the unit completes loading the OS.

The UI is improved in some places and same in others with regards to responsiveness. There are still useless icons and apps on the screen (My Car and other similar stuff) which have no current use. According to a representative, there will be future expansions offered later on like TPMS, etc which will be used through the currently useless apps and icons but I don't think I will be able to trust them or be comfortable letting them screw up the car's systems like they initially did with the Navigation/multimedia unit. The only two useful things are Media and Phone (Bluetooth) right now. Also, I was told that the unit must be manually switched off by pressing the rotating dial every single time before turning off ignition to prevent damage to the unit.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    The navigation system has been updated. Previous one with trouble had iGO2 sticker on the bottom lip protruding from dashboard (same side where serial number is also attached). The current one is iGO3.

I have been using it for some time now. The operating system has been updated to ICS (v4+) from Gingerbread. Now, if you shift into reverse within a certain time frame after the car is started, the display shows reverse camera feed with cropped/thick black edges on left and right sides. It is unprocessed grainy video (low quality) and doesn't seems to be coming through the android operating system. It is a hit and miss, i.e. sometimes it doesn't sense the shift and keeps loading the OS. If it starts loading the OS, you won't get the feed until the OS has fully booted just like it did previously. The quality of the video feed is still the same as the older navigation unit and the camera still points too low making it impossible to see any cars coming from the sides. The field of view still covers very limited area, unlike the previous much better camera angle in the City's navigation unit. Once you shift to D/forward gears (in manual variant), the view shifts to the front camera automatically for some time until the unit completes loading the OS.

The UI is improved in some places and same in others with regards to responsiveness. There are still useless icons and apps on the screen (My Car and other similar stuff) which have no current use. According to a representative, there will be future expansions offered later on like TPMS, etc which will be used through the currently useless apps and icons but I don't think I will be able to trust them or be comfortable letting them screw up the car's systems like they did with the Navigation/multimedia unit. The only two useful things are Media and Phone (Bluetooth) right now. Also, I was told that the unit must be manually switched off by pressing the rotating dial every single time before turning off ignition to prevent damage to the unit.
    Any interruptions while playing music videos? Any hissing or stupid noises that come through the speakers?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any interruptions while playing music videos? Any hissing or stupid noises that come through the speakers?
    I don't watch videos while in the car so I don't know about it. If you turn up the volume when connected to phone via BT with no audio playing on your phone, there is audible white noise from the speakers.

Previous unit clock also used to reset on each startup but the rep told me that has been resolved now. I haven't actively checked it yet since I always use the iMid screen time rather than Nav unit's time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    I don't watch videos while in the car so I don't know about it. If you turn up the volume when connected to phone via BT with no audio playing on your phone, there is audible white noise from the speakers.
    I had a similar issue with a rockmars dvd in my corolla. I don't connect my phone to my HU's so I should be okay there. How's the navigation and maps? Any lagging there or other problems?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great, did you get it done for free? The problem was such a turn off in the civic. It had me waiting for so long.
    Yes it was free since my civic is only 3 months old and so the unit is under warranty!
    However this is my 2nd time replacing the unit in 3months! The first one was facing crashing issues, it would go totally blank and unusable after 10,15 minutes of running! The 2nd replacement was solely due to the rear cam issue!
    I hope this new one runs well for long enough!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raffaytarar View Post
    Yes it was free since my civic is only 3 months old and so the unit is under warranty!
    However this is my 2nd time replacing the unit in 3months! The first one was facing crashing issues, it would go totally blank and unusable after 10,15 minutes of running! The 2nd replacement was solely due to the rear cam issue!
    I hope this new one runs well for long enough!
    Good to see that they actually replace it.
    Are you facing any other issues yet especially during media playback.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Which color is better looking; silver or habanero red, if resale isn't a concern and car is to be kept in stock condition?

Also, which transmission would be better and more reliable for city use and the occasional excursion to the north?

And finally, is a facelift on the horizon?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List