Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 116 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Salam,

As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ya i read about them too and you know what the irony is...i got the car from them. havent read about them at the time...just hoping what ever is being written about them is not as bad as it sounds..err...reads...err...whateva
    Quote Originally Posted by afnanSJfayaz View Post
    They shouldn't and most probably wont. I don't have much experience with Honda but on PW I have heard bad reviews about one certain dealership in Karachi, you might want to avoid them. You should go through this thread I am sure there will be some info here.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can get your car serviced from any 3S dealership, warranty claim too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'm going to buy air press for my car.
    Any suggestions guys?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    I'm going to buy air press for my car.
    Any suggestions guys?

If ure in Lahore, the best place to find them is montgomery road. You will find exact replica of original for around 2000-2500. I got mine from there. Available at Main Boulevard DHA too but slightly more priced a few hundred only

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just confirmed from the dealership that if you change the tyre size from 195/65/R15 to anything else your warranty will be void. In this specific size you can use any tyre.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    If ure in Lahore, the best place to find them is montgomery road. You will find exact replica of original for around 2000-2500. I got mine from there. Available at Main Boulevard DHA too but slightly more priced a few hundred only

Yes i am in Lahore.
    Don't feel like going to montgomery.
    Will try the DHA to find a set, i got my car's mats from there as well, same as those sold by honda in their extended car pack, at a much cheaper price.
    There is a shop in Gadaffi stadium as well, might check that as well.
    Otherwise DHA one, DLUX is quite expensive.
    Last time i checked on montgomery road there were two sets available, one was for i think 1200 the other OEM like cut visor was for 1500 or 2000.
    Is there any place where good tint paper is available which you know of?
    Feel like getting the rear door glass tinted.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
    Yes i am in Lahore.
    Don't feel like going to montgomery.
    Will try the DHA to find a set, i got my car's mats from there as well, same as those sold by honda in their extended car pack, at a much cheaper price.
    There is a shop in Gadaffi stadium as well, might check that as well.
    Otherwise DHA one, DLUX is quite expensive.
    Last time i checked on montgomery road there were two sets available, one was for i think 1200 the other OEM like cut visor was for 1500 or 2000.
    Is there any place where good tint paper is available which you know of?
    Feel like getting the rear door glass tinted.

Go to Shalimar Market, its in service lane of Main Boulevard after Car Club and Gourmet. The Filter house market for tints. The sunvisors are available opposite of that market. One shop is exactly opposite to it and the other is opposite to Tyre Club near Adil Hospital, Usman Autos.
    Also you may try I.A traders market next to Shahnawaz Ltd (opposite Sigma Motors) for both.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just confirmed from the dealership that if you change the tyre size from 195/65/R15 to anything else your warranty will be void. In this specific size you can use any tyre.
    They have a different statement for every dealership and every customer. It varies according to their own choice. My dealership said 205 size doesn't matter and it was 205/65 tyres i claimed warranty on, twice for axles. Honda walon ki zubaan bhi aik nahi...
    Oh and by the way since i have a hardtop so even my rims were aftermarket alloys with a slightly better offset than stock and still they didn't make any issue in warranty.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They have a different statement for every dealership and every customer. It varies according to their own choice. My dealership said 205 size doesn't matter and it was 205/65 tyres i claimed warranty on, twice for axles. Honda walon ki zubaan bhi aik nahi...
    Oh and by the way since i have a hardtop so even my rims were aftermarket alloys with a slightly better offset than stock and still they didn't make any issue in warranty.

Yes, they don't have a constant statement I agree on that but as my dealership told this I will be sticking to the OEM size. Anyways Alhamdulillah I received my civic fully loaded today.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, they don't have a constant statement I agree on that but as my dealership told this I will be sticking to the OEM size. Anyways Alhamdulillah I received my civic fully loaded today.
    Many Congrats Bro, What Color did you get finally? Pics?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Many Congrats Bro, What Color did you get finally? Pics?

Thanks bro, I got it in Urban Titanium. It's dirty and I didn't let the people at the showroom clean it because of the old kapre they use. I need help with detailing products. I know nothing about what products to get according to the colour but I've always wanted to try detailing. I tried to find the sillicone cover for the remote but couldn't. And damn, the drive when i was coming home was awesome way better than any local car I have driven. I'm coming from a 1.6 GLi and Altis 2012. Planning to keep the car stock, just going to change the tyres. Now the one problem I am facing is I ordered the Utility Package but my local dealership had the Utility package Tcs'd and the car was driven from Tarnol to Mansehra. So the car and the Utility package arrived on the same day but separately. Now I have been offered two choices either someone from Honda along with proof that he is from Honda ,comes and fits the airpess for me or I can go to a Honda dealership in Islamabad and have it fitted there for peace of mind. I've had airpresses fitted in my previous cars and they never stuck, don't know why. Really need a bit of advice on what to do? Pics below Alhamdulillah.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks bro, I got it in Urban Titanium. It's dirty and I didn't let the people at the showroom clean it because of the old kapre they use. I need help with detailing products. I know nothing about what products to get according to the colour but I've always wanted to try detailing. I tried to find the sillicone cover for the remote but couldn't. And damn, the drive when i was coming home was awesome way better than any local car I have driven. I'm coming from a 1.6 GLi and Altis 2012. Planning to keep the car stock, just going to change the tyres. Now the one problem I am facing is I ordered the Utility Package but my local dealership had the Utility package Tcs'd and the car was driven from Tarnol to Mansehra. So the car and the Utility package arrived on the same day but separately. Now I have been offered two choices either someone from Honda along with proof that he is from Honda ,comes and fits the airpess for me or I can go to a Honda dealership in Islamabad and have it fitted there for peace of mind. I've had airpresses fitted in my previous cars and they never stuck, don't know why. Really need a bit of advice on what to do? Pics below Alhamdulillah.
    M.A
    Bro no comparison of Corolla with Civic at all.
    A very tough luck with the airpress thing. I didn't get mine from Honda, got aftermarket ones and they didn't stick. Started coming off after 6 months. Then a local guy re fitted them by changing 3m tape and slightly heated the tape. The totka worked and has been in place since.
    I don't know if Honda original have the coming off problem or not.
    For detailing buy a good car shampoo, always dry your car with a microfiber cloth or Chamos. Dont use ordinary car cleaning clothes. Wax your car preferably every weekend or at least once a month. Use premium waxes. Best is Meguiar's but very costly. Turtle ICE is also good. Regular turtle is not so good. Formula-1 (yellow box) is not a good wax but Formula-1 Premium (black case) is worth using in a very reasonable price. Have not experienced 3M or Mother's etc but heard 3M is good.
    Never ever let the car be cleaned with ordinary sookha geela kapra process 90% of people do. It ruins the car finish. Either let it stay dirty or it should be washed properly, or proper water lubricated cleaning with buckets.
    There is a whole thread in detailing by the name "Car Care and detailing dreams" do search it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I have been through that thread. I am thinking of buying Meguiars new car kit form Ahmed bhai, would that be good for starters? Honda do fit the airpress better than local dealers, they use some type of foam and have the proper heating equiptment too. The guy is supposed to come today from Honda lets see what happens.
    Anyways took it out today on a quiet sunday morning and boy did it impress me. The rear camera at night wasn't that good but was much better in the morning. So far the navigation was good too no real problems and the music playback is also very good and bassy. One thing that I noticed is that the boot takes a hell lot of force to close.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I have been through that thread. I am thinking of buying Meguiars new car kit form Ahmed bhai, would that be good for starters? Honda do fit the airpress better than local dealers, they use some type of foam and have the proper heating equiptment too. The guy is supposed to come today from Honda lets see what happens.
    Anyways took it out today on a quiet sunday morning and boy did it impress me. The rear camera at night wasn't that good but was much better in the morning. So far the navigation was good too no real problems and the music playback is also very good and bassy. One thing that I noticed is that the boot takes a hell lot of force to close.
    Yes the boot on my car didn't close easily in the beginning. It has gotten much better now. I guess the new rubbers cause it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro this is called leatherite. Its the abundantly availaible artificial leather used in furniture and stuff. A superior item than normal Rexine. A low grade poshish will cost you about Rs.4000 but the one i got is thick and best available artificial leather and total cost was Rs.6500. My poshish wala keeps this superior quality sample book with him and you can select your texture/color out of it. Or you can buy it directly from market and pay Rs.2500 Labor. Please make sure you select the thickest one available so it stays comfortable and lasts longer as opposed to hard normal thinner Rexine.
    This poshish type is called genuine stitch. Its actually needled on the genuine seats line by taking them out of the car, unlike normal seat covers which get loose. After you select material a day or two needed for stitching and once stitched, you have to take the car for max 2 hours for seats to be removed for fixing it.
    Trust me it will be a good experience for you. I got one of my 2009 8th gen's leatherite removed and replaced after 6 years. No damage to original seats at all.

Can you tell me the shop location from where you got leatherette seat covers ? Currently in pindi all i can see is dubai autos as an option.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    Can you tell me the shop location from where you got leatherette seat covers ? Currently in pindi all i can see is dubai autos as an option.
    Bro I'm in Lahore, thus can't suggest about anyone in Pindi-Islamabad. But my suggestion is don't buy the ready made ones available as they are not so good. Select a good top quality leatherite from samples and tell the poshish wala to stich it for you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers