Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #1321
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Is honda offering andriod nav like in grande ?
    And which car should one go grande or civic ?
    New Honda navigation is an awesome system but it's slow at the moment and has software issues.
    Grande OR Civic: That's a very offensive and never ending Honda VS Toyota war. A toyota fan will tell you honda fans are lying and this time Corolla is better than Civic.
    Back till 2004 i was a hardcore Corolla fan and used to hate Honda thinking it's Nazuk. But once i kept a Honda it feels annoying and painful now when I'm driving a bone aching Corolla.
    What i know is: i can make you meet many Honda users, who with ignorance for its better shape bought a Grande purely out of fashion listening to Toyota fans. This thursday i had to go with one friend to get changed Euro tyres for his new Civic which got delivered from showroom and exactly next day on friday my other friend also got his 9th Gen and we went to get tyres changed BECAUSE just like others who bought it out of fashion. My friends bought Grande when it was launched, few months later were so annoyed by its hard seats, blank interior, non sophisticated design, back aching and shoulder aching driving positions that had to bear a loss to the pocket of about Rs.3 lakhs to switch to Honda again (one bought with 1.5 lakh premium)
    If you want to enjoy a comfortable pleasure drive get a Honda. If you want something to be driven by your illiterate driver then get a Toyota. Our lot of friends driving both may also tell you Corolla is better but then either they don't know how to feel a car or deep down they are Toyota fans. Also then why a Grande? Xli for 16-lakh too has the same shape and comfort, why spend another 1.5 times extra 8-lakh for the same car?
    Sorry guys if Civic is a horrible car compared to Grande, but i prefer it and can never possibly get a Corolla so please don't feel offended by my choice which i own. You can go for what you like.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #1322
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    That's a very offensive and never ending Honda VS Toyota war. A toyota fan will tell you honda fans are lying and this time Corolla is better than Civic.
    Back till 2004 i was a hardcore Corolla fan and used to hate Honda thinking it's Nazuk. But once i kept a Honda it feels annoying and painful now when I'm driving a bone aching Corolla.
    What i know is: i can make you meet many Honda users, who with ignorance for its better shape bought a Grande purely out of fashion listening to Toyota fans. This thursday i had to go with one friend to get changed Euro tyres for his new Civic which got delivered from showroom and exactly next day on friday my other friend also got his 9th Gen and we went to get tyres changed BECAUSE just like others who bought it out of fashion. My friends bought Grande when it was launched, few months later were so annoyed by its hard seats, blank interior, non sophisticated design, back aching and shoulder aching driving positions that had to bear a loss to the pocket of about Rs.3 lakhs to switch to Honda again (one bought with 1.5 lakh premium)
    If you want to enjoy a comfortable pleasure drive get a Honda. If you want something to be driven by your illiterate driver then get a Toyota. Our lot of friends driving both may also tell you Corolla is better but then either they don't know how to feel a car or deep down they are Toyota fans.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    You are absolutely right bro
    Even xli have same shape as grande
    You can install many goodies of grande in xli even.
    Btw is honda offering android navigation like in Grande?
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  4. #1323
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    You are absolutely right bro
    Even xli have same shape as grande
    You can install many goodies of grande in xli even.
    Btw is honda offering android navigation like in Grande?
    Very true, why spend that extra amount on Grande.
    About the system, It's an igo3 what Honda is now giving and probably it's android. I may be corrected if I'm wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #1324
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    I have a 2009 8th Gen driven 120000 but very well Honda Maintained and still drives like a 2012 8th Gen, and i also have a 2013 9th Gen driven 25000. Both Prosmatec which i drive alternately on different days and mood. Therefore i am going to provide you my comparison.
    Acceleration: at first the 9th Gen did feel it's slow but first few thousand Kilometres it was fine. To be honest they both are equally fast and not that different.
    Grip & Stability: 9th Gen is no where near 8th Gen. The 8th Gen is by miles a better car in this area. The stability of 8th at 200-km/hr is equal to 9th at 150-km/hr. 9th scares you
    Brakes: the movement and response of brake paddle in 9 is abrupt and hard while 8 is slightly soft. But the Grip factor makes overall braking experience better in 8th and 9th doesn't feel good due to grip.
    Comfort: 9th is better than 8th around this area. It feels softer on potholes while the 8th was hard
    The softness and added clearance in 9th has given it comfort but compromised grip & stability. Obviously for that it would have been hard and low which the 8th Gen. Gets very expensive for a car maker to provide a suspension which does both jobs good. But since its a Civic so they had to give either of the two.
    Interior: The 9th feels much better, a bit more charming and further more futuristic.
    Fuel Economy: Yes 8th is a guzzler and 9th is much better with fuel economy.
    The 8th Gen had a hydraulic Power steering but 9th has Electronic. So 8th feels more responsive as it acts natural all the time but 9th steering feels a bit less accurate.
    This change in steering is also a major reason for fuel economy aling with some engine tweaks. The hydraulic steering has a direct load on engine so consumes a few percentage of fuel with that load.
    At the end of the day it's actually hard to decide which is better. Both have positive and negative points. But the 8th gen feels better overall in terms of drive. I have more inclination towards it specially when i have to travel on the motorway, its a bit more precise to control. I prefer taking 8th Gen on my trips.
    The fulcrum accelerator pedal of 8th rising from the floor is much comfortable for foot as compared to low budget hanging pedal of 9th. Looks like in certain areas they degraded 9th Gen purposely to find excuses for giving a better 10th gen and cash the success they developed of 8th Gen to sell 9th as people would trust them.
    The 9th is not a bad car but 8th gen was truely a car that was "Reborn"
    Hope this long story (my opinions and some may duffer) isn't boring


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    that is a very nice review and really helped me evaluate the two. I have also found most of the above true in my little bit of driving of the two gens. I was on a mountain range yesterday (Jebel al Jais) on a 9th gen, it was nice but lacked the feel. It would struggle a little bit while climbing and the steering wheel left disconnected to the road. Havent driven 8th gen that much but i have this gut feeling that it would be much more fun to drive. i really have to narrow down to one of these cars for myself and i am now more inclined towards the 8th gen. For me, hydrolic power steering is a gud thing and fuel economy does not matter as fuel is cheap here.

    The price difference in the two is also negligible. 2012 base model 9th gen can be bought for around 45,000 AED and 8th gen 2011 in excellent condition for 40,000 AED for Honda Certified used cars. So i might pick one up in some time...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  6. #1325
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    My 8th gen is also faster than my friend's 9th gen. mine is 80k driven and his is 40k. but i really like 9th gen's interior.

    Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1567621

    Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1567622

    Nice ride sir. is it an LXI or EXI? any plans to sell it anytime soon?
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  7. #1326
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADDYBOY View Post
    which thing make you disappointed?
    if you brief in detail
    Grip, stability ,steering feedback and brakes.
    Aunda Fan

  8. #1327
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some more pix of the rides. Went to buy rims for it. there was only a tiny variety for fifteen inch rims no one cars to beautify their civics corolla citys here. only the big 3 Germans etc are loved. Look at those Mansory and Audi R8 rims!
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  9. #1328
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Do we have an 8th gen fan club on pw? i guess it would be appropriate to ask this question there but i really want to know the common faults of 8th gen and what to look out for when inspecting a used one!
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  10. #1329
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    Do we have an 8th gen fan club on pw? i guess it would be appropriate to ask this question there but i really want to know the common faults of 8th gen and what to look out for when inspecting a used one!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...fan-owner-club


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  11. #1330
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal.toru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Very true, why spend that extra amount on Grande.
    About the system, It's an igo3 what Honda is now giving and probably it's android. I may be corrected if I'm wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    if you don't know the difference between an xli and a grande then either you don't know cars or have not sat in both. Despite them having the same shape, grande is a heavier and more comfortable car than xli. grande is a far far superior car to xli. that is why they pay the extra amount.

  12. #1331
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal.toru View Post
    if you don't know the difference between an xli and a grande then either you don't know cars or have not sat in both. Despite them having the same shape, grande is a heavier and more comfortable car than xli. grande is a far far superior car to xli. that is why they pay the extra amount.
    Yes bro, ure right. I have driven both so I guess I don't know anything about cars.
    Like i said earlier Civic is a horrible car as compared to Corolla but i own my choice and still prefer it. There will never be an end to Corolla VS Civic war. Millions of logics can be put from either side. So peace
    PS: the XLi-Altis/Grande difference comment was a figure of speech by the way.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #1332
    PakWheeler Follow
    NOKIA7710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    28
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    that is a very nice review and really helped me evaluate the two. I have also found most of the above true in my little bit of driving of the two gens. I was on a mountain range yesterday (Jebel al Jais) on a 9th gen, it was nice but lacked the feel. It would struggle a little bit while climbing and the steering wheel left disconnected to the road. Havent driven 8th gen that much but i have this gut feeling that it would be much more fun to drive. i really have to narrow down to one of these cars for myself and i am now more inclined towards the 8th gen. For me, hydrolic power steering is a gud thing and fuel economy does not matter as fuel is cheap here.

    The price difference in the two is also negligible. 2012 base model 9th gen can be bought for around 45,000 AED and 8th gen 2011 in excellent condition for 40,000 AED for Honda Certified used cars. So i might pick one up in some time...
    why dont you go for an 8th gen accord which you can get in almost same price range and that will be much better and bigger car...?

  14. #1333
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal.toru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Yes bro, ure right. I have driven both so I guess I don't know anything about cars.
    Like i said earlier Civic is a horrible car as compared to Corolla but i own my choice and still prefer it. There will never be an end to Corolla VS Civic war. Millions of logics can be put from either side. So peace
    PS: the XLi-Altis/Grande difference comment was a figure of speech by the way.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    oh no, it's not a civic vs corolla thing. i myself have a civic and prefer it, despite not having driven the grande much. however, one should be very objective. the civic vs corolla is truly a never ending war and it ultimately comes to personal preferences. so my comment was only limited to the "figure of speech". there was never any war so there is peace.

  15. #1334
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal.toru View Post
    oh no, it's not a civic vs corolla thing. i myself have a civic and prefer it, despite not having driven the grande much. however, one should be very objective. the civic vs corolla is truly a never ending war and it ultimately comes to personal preferences. so my comment was only limited to the "figure of speech". there was never any war so there is peace.
    Oh. Well in that case, here's some more peace my friend
    Now since there has been a seize fire: the differences are not actually differences, they are more like added goodies and minor additions. At the end of the day both are a Corolla not just underneath but also on the face of it. Providing a different Engine, adding accessories and all still keeps it a Corolla and doesn't make it a Camry
    Hope now you got what me and Tahir meant about no difference.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #1335
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA7710 View Post
    why dont you go for an 8th gen accord which you can get in almost same price range and that will be much better and bigger car...?
    Agreed and supported, since the market prices and price ranges of AE are on a different planet as compared to Pakistan, not just a difference of Accord-Civic but a difference of brand is also possible due to a massive range of options, specially in used variety. Why not a Ford Fusion? Nissan Maxima? Chevrolet Cruze? Mazda 6? Hyundai Elantra? Even a Hyundai Sonata? Volkswagen Jetta? Actually a much more number of options than that.
    But i guess our friend probably likes Honda.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #1336
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    Nice ride sir. is it an LXI or EXI? any plans to sell it anytime soon?
    Thanks, Just bought 2 weeks ago. No plan to sell it in 2-3 years. Its an lxi. i have planned a lot of things for it. Believe it or not i never actually drove the car before buying it. i was sitting with the guy who owned it and he was driving. Just judged it sitting on the passenger seat. I knew the things to look out for before buying 8th gen. Those issues were not there in the car. It is Al-futtaim maintained and 80k driven only. You know how hard it is to find a car below 100k here. plus 25% off on parts and service for me being al-futtaim employee if you want a test drive let me know.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  18. #1337
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal.toru View Post
    if you don't know the difference between an xli and a grande then either you don't know cars or have not sat in both. Despite them having the same shape, grande is a heavier and more comfortable car than xli. grande is a far far superior car to xli. that is why they pay the extra amount.
    Well sir, i do not know in what context you are comparing the two, neither do i intent to trigger another world war of Honda vs Toyota but i would like to correct you on something here. Xli and Grande both have the same suspension setup, same chassis and 80 percent other things are also same. There is no way that Grande can be "More" comfortable then the xli just because its "heavier". Heavier is never a positive thing in car terms. Heavier translates into a slower performance and bad braking/handling. The only way you can enhance the comfort of two different varients of the same car is by giving the upper model (Grande) better seats. By better i mean totally redesigned for added comfort. even that would be a small help.

    So, kindly strike down the belief that Grande is more "comfortable" just because its heavier. Its only about 70 Kgs heavy i guess? may be even less. that comes out to just Five percent more weight so which would only reduce the driving pleasure unless provisions are made to counter this added weight (which is not the case).

    As for so much price difference, its majorly because of how taxation works. Tax on larger engines is much higher. hence the more price. I would say about 60% of the price difference is because of tax and the rest of 40% is due to added features like powered this n that. You can argue that these added features increase the comfort of the car but i personally believe they do not add to the 'comfort'. they do enhance your driving experience though.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  19. #1338
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA7710 View Post
    why dont you go for an 8th gen accord which you can get in almost same price range and that will be much better and bigger car...?
    Well, i have been considering it but due to a few reasons, i dropped the idea.
    Firstly, an accord in the price of a civic will be older and a bit further down its life. Secondly, its a 2.4l engine which will consume more fuel. Granted, fuel is cheap here but i intend to drive a LOT. so it WILL make some difference. Next up, maintainence of the accord will be higher and more expensive, offcourse.

    Bear in mind that i am just settling down here now as i am new to uae. its been less then a year and this will be my first ever own car. So why make haste and go for the big guys? i can upgrade anytime i want!
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  20. #1339
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Agreed and supported, since the market prices and price ranges of AE are on a different planet as compared to Pakistan, not just a difference of Accord-Civic but a difference of brand is also possible due to a massive range of options, specially in used variety. Why not a Ford Fusion? Nissan Maxima? Chevrolet Cruze? Mazda 6? Hyundai Elantra? Even a Hyundai Sonata? Volkswagen Jetta? Actually a much more number of options than that.
    But i guess our friend probably likes Honda.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Guilty as charged!!
    I have been accused of being a narrow minded typical Pakistani for considering a Honda even in UAE But i have good reasons to do so. i HAVE actually considered all the cars i can and here is why i narrowed it down to a Honda.

    First off, i am a Honda fan since like, forever! I know them well, i understand the design language and can trouble shoot them well and can even perform some DIYs if i have to (and enjoy doing so a lot)
    Now coming to the alternatives, American cars have horrible reliability. That rules out Ford and Chevy. Then comes the Korean brands KIA and Hyundai. Believe me those cars are a piece of sheeet!! They look good, stylish. but they drive horribly. theres a reason why the cars are so cheap. Loaded with features, yes, but soul less machines made with pathetic build quality.

    Next up, Mazda 6, Nissan Maxima or Altima, lovely cars!! But all of them are mid sized sedans, something that i don't need at all. Maxima specially, is BMW 5 series category and is 3500cc v6 !!! i can do fine with half that much displacement Perhaps Maxima will be in my future endevours.

    Now, volkswagen Jetta. nice ride. good quality. German built. Fits in budget. but looks too dull Looks like a 50 year old's car...

    So, what options am i really left with? at this point i should pmention that i do not hold enough warmth for corollas in my heart to even consider them
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  21. #1340
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Thanks, Just bought 2 weeks ago. No plan to sell it in 2-3 years. Its an lxi. i have planned a lot of things for it. Believe it or not i never actually drove the car before buying it. i was sitting with the guy who owned it and he was driving. Just judged it sitting on the passenger seat. I knew the things to look out for before buying 8th gen. Those issues were not there in the car. It is Al-futtaim maintained and 80k driven only. You know how hard it is to find a car below 100k here. plus 25% off on parts and service for me being al-futtaim employee if you want a test drive let me know.
    wow you are an Al futtaim employee? we just become best friends lol... we should meet sometime. finding an 80k driven civic 8th gen is too hard in UAE. any car for that matter. i ve seen 2008-9 model cars with 300k mileage :O itnaa chota sa mulk hy, pata nai kahan chalatay hain log garian!! what year is your car? 2010? do post more pix. I intend to get a certified used car from Al futtaim automall or Honda certified, i hope a fully loaded one pops up whenever i m in the market
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •