Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Salam,

As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Well you can ask innocent_devil as he owns both cars
    I wont argue more as this is a fan club
    Well on the corollas stability i may not agree
    Because honda has been always ahead in terms of braking stability and grip
    If not then you can say both civic and new corolla have same grip. But dont say corolla is more !
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Well you can ask innocent_devil as he owns both cars
    I wont argue more as this is a fan club
    I do not have to ask anyone. I could tell that even by comparing the two's suspension setup on paper. Solid rear axle ALWAYS means lesser grip on the back. and I ve driven them all too so i know. No point in arguing.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    wow you are an Al futtaim employee? we just become best friends lol... we should meet sometime. finding an 80k driven civic 8th gen is too hard in UAE. any car for that matter. i ve seen 2008-9 model cars with 300k mileage :O itnaa chota sa mulk hy, pata nai kahan chalatay hain log garian!! what year is your car? 2010? do post more pix. I intend to get a certified used car from Al futtaim automall or Honda certified, i hope a fully loaded one pops up whenever i m in the market
    sure. pm me your number.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    sure. pm me your number.
    Seems like your inbox is already full
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

post deleted.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seems like your inbox is already full
    try now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    try now
    Done!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir you are gravely mistaken! ALL the chassis are made the same. This is not the BMW M division or Mercedes AMG division that they ll manufacture specialized chassis for different versions. ALL corollas have exactly the same body. AND same suspension as well. who told you xli and 2.0D or altis have different suspensions? They re all the same. and btw, how much weight difference do u think 300cc difference in 1.3l and 1.5l engine would make? i would say 5kg... if not less!! 300cc is less the the size of a coca cola can.

Yes, the diesel one is heavier because it has a lot more metal in it but still not THAT much. 20 kg heavier may be. which is still immaterial. I do understand driving dynamics to the point where i can manipulate them to gain advantage and thats why, im here to tell you. The suspension, body and hence the stability AND comfort level of ALL corollas is the same.
    sir I never said that there's a difference, xli has the same chassis but it was designed to have at-least a 1.5l engine as in international market, 1.5 is the lower limit geddit? the lowest you can go. the difference might not be much but it is where needed, since u can't seem to understand the difference theoretically I invite u to test the 100-0 hard brake test between a 2.0d saloon and an xli to understand the difference practically. on paper even a qmobile is better than iphone 6+.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    sir I never said that there's a difference, xli has the same chassis but it was designed to have at-least a 1.5l engine as in international market, 1.5 is the lower limit geddit? the lowest you can go. the difference might not be much but it is where needed, since u can't seem to understand the difference theoretically I invite u to test the 100-0 hard brake test between a 2.0d saloon and an xli to understand the difference practically. on paper even a qmobile is better than iphone 6+.
    lol... i get you. i do understand that the corolla was made for 1.5l or probaby even a larger engine. 2.0D might be better at braking because it has 20kg or so more weight and all of it on the front wheels where u have more braking power. however this will NOT affect the comfort or stability!! not materially at least. and sir, on no paper in the world a Q mobile is better then an iphone 6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol... i get you. i do understand that the corolla was made for 1.5l or probaby even a larger engine. 2.0D might be better at braking because it has 20kg or so more weight and all of it on the front wheels where u have more braking power. however this will NOT affect the comfort or stability!! not materially at least. and sir, on no paper in the world a Q mobile is better then an iphone 6
    you are right bro, i gotta sleep. stability, grip, comfort and driving experience are different terms you are confused between so I won't argue.

https://thepakified.wordpress.com/20...6-infographic/

looks pretty good on paper i wonder how well it does on browser rendering, java and 3d rendering tests.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are right bro, i gotta sleep. stability, grip, comfort and driving experience are different terms you are confused between so I won't argue.

https://thepakified.wordpress.com/20...6-infographic/

looks pretty good on paper i wonder how well it does on browser rendering, java and 3d rendering tests.
    lol... thank you for making me aware of my confusions. kindly prove it with facts and figures next time you know the burden of proof is on the claimant, not the defendant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Relax SK bro, it's pointless
    They are right Corolla is better & it's about time that we who prefer Civics should admit we don't know anything. Love is blind.
    I in all my senses admit and confess that i love Civic despite being worse than Corolla, Corolla is a better car. Even a 2015 XLi is more stable than 2015 Civic. But i still prefer Civic.
    Therefore please: Seize fire seize fire seize fire....
    Here please have a white flag
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1430149422.300059.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  57.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Haha. Totally agreed!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow corollas being discussed in civic fan club.
    anyway if "heavier" is a bad thing in cars then i suggest you consider a city being better than an accord.
    as for chassis of xli and grande being same, maybe in looks. however, just sit in an xli and close the door and do the same for grande. without starting the engine the difference is clear. i don't know the tech specs of why this is so but the difference is very noticeable. anyway, lets move on...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let's make another thread to discuss Honda Civic and Toyota Grande/XLi

Let's keep this thread about 9th Gen Civic only please.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by bilal.toru View Post
    anyway if "heavier" is a bad thing in cars then i suggest you consider a city being better than an accord.
    as for chassis of xli and grande being same, maybe in looks. however, just sit in an xli and close the door and do the same for grande. without starting the engine the difference is clear. i don't know the tech specs of why this is so but the difference is very noticeable. anyway, lets move on...
    Sir jee it's more about power to weight ratio and with more power equally appropriate lightness/weight is better as compared to an un-proportional added weight. Adding another 50kgs to a 1.8 will make it worse. However on the same car adding 50kgs due to an increase in engine size for example 2.0 liter in Civic will be positive instead. So heavier is bad if for no reason and front/rear weight balance as well.
    Please keep in mind City is 1.3 and Accord is 2.4, the engine capacity is about double but not the weight. City weighs about 1100Kg and Accord about 1450Kg so that makes Accord lighter than City technically. A 1.5 City is heavier than 1.3 due to engine weight so a better car. BUT if the weight of a 1.3 City is made equal to 1.5 without changing the engine, thats bad for it. Every chassis has a specific braking force and stress it can handle.
    Since ure confusing heavier cars better than lighter: for clarification please check that all performance cars are lighter. Lighter the car better it's performance with a bigger engine, better aerodynamics and weight distribution is what matters not added weight. A 2.0 Ariel Atom will be lighter half the weight of 2.0 Civic, even of a 1.8 Civic but a massive lot better to drive and handle. Totally in a different planet. So yes lighter is better. There is a reason why millions of dollars are spent on research and engineering to keep making cars even lighter getting rid of unnecessary weight that can be reduced.
    Brake your 1.8 Civic as hard as you can from 100-kmph and note your stopping distance till 0-kmph then repeat the same process with 5 people and luggage on board and you will see the braking distance has increased, which means added weight has made it worse. Try it practically and you will understand the dynamics of added weight and car handling.
    Technical dynamics and physics have multiple options, conditions and variations which act together to make a car worse or better.
    Let's keep it to that else things will turn too complex into technical discussion. By the way comfort in a car is not due to power windows, central locking and change in seat fabric. Technically the comfort in a car is absolutely about what it's suspension is. And it's exactly the suspension which helps Civic being better than others of same category in Comfortability.
    Sorry everybody for posting all this in 9th gen forum but since we all are here to learn and discuss about cars, had to clear concepts which are right in my opinion. Apologies

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilal.toru View Post
    well... there u have it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Sir jee it's more about power to weight ratio and with more power equally appropriate lightness/weight is better as compared to an un-proportional added weight. Adding another 50kgs to a 1.8 will make it worse. However on the same car adding 50kgs due to an increase in engine size for example 2.0 liter in Civic will be positive instead. So heavier is bad if for no reason and front/rear weight balance as well.
    Please keep in mind City is 1.3 and Accord is 2.4, the engine capacity is about double but not the weight. City weighs about 1100Kg and Accord about 1450Kg so that makes Accord lighter than City technically. A 1.5 City is heavier than 1.3 due to engine weight so a better car. BUT if the weight of a 1.3 City is made equal to 1.5 without changing the engine, thats bad for it. Every chassis has a specific braking force and stress it can handle.
    Since ure confusing heavier cars better than lighter: for clarification please check that all performance cars are lighter. Lighter the car better it's performance with a bigger engine, better aerodynamics and weight distribution is what matters not added weight. A 2.0 Ariel Atom will be lighter half the weight of 2.0 Civic, even of a 1.8 Civic but a massive lot better to drive and handle. Totally in a different planet. So yes lighter is better. There is a reason why millions of dollars are spent on research and engineering to keep making cars even lighter getting rid of unnecessary weight that can be reduced.
    Brake your 1.8 Civic as hard as you can from 100-kmph and note your stopping distance till 0-kmph then repeat the same process with 5 people and luggage on board and you will see the braking distance has increased, which means added weight has made it worse. Try it practically and you will understand the dynamics of added weight and car handling.
    Technical dynamics and physics have multiple options, conditions and variations which act together to make a car worse or better.
    Let's keep it to that else things will turn too complex into technical discussion. By the way comfort in a car is not due to power windows, central locking and change in seat fabric. Technically the comfort in a car is absolutely about what it's suspension is. And it's exactly the suspension which helps Civic being better than others of same category in Comfortability.
    Sorry everybody for posting all this in 9th gen forum but since we all are here to learn and discuss about cars, had to clear concepts which are right in my opinion. Apologies

That more then answers your claims as for sit in xli and altis/grande. They DO feel the same. except power windows etc n few other stuff which does not matter in terms of driving. So i would repeat, they ARE same cars! xli, gli, 2.0D, 2.0D saloon, Se saloon, Altis and Grande whatever. They are all corollas.

If you see the manufacturing of the car, when they are making the frame, all cars are same. its not that xli is different compared to altis or gli. the shell is same for alllllll of the varients. the changes come on a very late stage when almost 60% of the car is already ready.

Now we have simplified it down as much as we could, if you still don't get the point then, well, we lose.

Jeet gaya English haar gai mehngai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That more then answers your claims as for sit in xli and altis/grande. They DO feel the same. except power windows etc n few other stuff which does not matter in terms of driving. So i would repeat, they ARE same cars! xli, gli, 2.0D, 2.0D saloon, Se saloon, Altis and Grande whatever. They are all corollas.

If you see the manufacturing of the car, when they are making the frame, all cars are same. its not that xli is different compared to altis or gli. the shell is same for alllllll of the varients. the changes come on a very late stage when almost 60% of the car is already ready.

Now we have simplified it down as much as we could, if you still don't get the point then, well, we lose.

editted

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

editted
    lol. Good. I read it last night and i was wondering how on earth did you reach THAT conclusion

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol. Good. I read it last night and i was wondering how on earth did you reach THAT conclusion
    because all corollas are same according to you, and any top of the line corolla is obviously considered the most comfortable pkdm and honda's are known for their sharp handling and hard suspension (the 9th gen is something in between).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My bad. i sat in a 2009 corolla XLI and it felt light. then i sat in a 2013 Altis and man was its door heavy. yesterday i checked a grande again consciously and it was light. i think you are right their chassis are same with adjustments, the major one being the engine and transmission.
    i was expecting the grande to be much heavier but to my surprise it wasn't. i wonder why they are making things lighter and heavier (corolla). is it by design or simple flukes???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

User Tag List