Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #121
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If honda would have put all features in 8th gen,i bet it would still be selling like hot cakes
    Aunda Fan

  3. #122
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    If honda would have put all features in 8th gen,i bet it would still be selling like hot cakes

    its a strange or u can say stupid mentality of paki people , just like i give u example , when baleno lauched people used to say nahin jeee margalla sey achi koi car hee nahin hai now liana launched ppl say baleno sey achi koi car nahin hai ab liana key baad koi car ay ge tu ppl wil say liana sey achi koi car nahin hahahahahha
    vtec roxx!!!!!

  4. #123
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    its a strange or u can say stupid mentality of paki people , just like i give u example , when baleno lauched people used to say nahin jeee margalla sey achi koi car hee nahin hai now liana launched ppl say baleno sey achi koi car nahin hai ab liana key baad koi car ay ge tu ppl wil say liana sey achi koi car nahin hahahahahha
    This case is different.Civic 8th gen is almost similar in drive powertrain and other things to 9th gen.Only improvements are the features in loss of elegant exterior design
    Aunda Fan

  5. #124
    PakWheeler Follow
    Wazeer91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    This case is different.Civic 8th gen is almost similar in drive powertrain and other things to 9th gen.Only improvements are the features in loss of elegant exterior design
    No bro...even when reborn was launched in 2006..people used to say that eagle eye was better than reborn in terms of exterior shape..so its a trend

  6. #125
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wazeer91 View Post
    No bro...even when reborn was launched in 2006..people used to say that eagle eye was better than reborn in terms of exterior shape..so its a trend
    Still every aspect of 8th gen exterior is more beautiful than 9th gen .Theres so much attention to detail in every part for this type of c segment car

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

  7. #126
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    guys how to turn on the Video of video songs during driving.
    FINALLY, i have managed to turn off this stupid feature, i always thought that honda cant be so stupid to make this feature as permanent & yes i was absolutely correct.

    there are hidden settings in the navigation system through you can enable the video playback during Drive mode. no need to do any modification.

    thought i am not a big fan of watching videos during driving but happy to have this feature ON.

  8. #127
    PakWheeler Follow
    Corollarules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    This case is different.Civic 8th gen is almost similar in drive powertrain and other things to 9th gen.Only improvements are the features in loss of elegant exterior design
    Buddy the 8th gen and 9th gen have different engines. The 8th gen has R18A1 while the 9th gen has R18Z1. That's why the 9th gen has 1 hp more and better fuel consumption.

  9. #128
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
    Buddy the 8th gen and 9th gen have different engines. The 8th gen has R18A1 while the 9th gen has R18Z1. That's why the 9th gen has 1 hp more and better fuel consumption.
    Still almost similar drivetrain.

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

  10. #129
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Still almost similar drivetrain.

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Transmission is different ...it is the updated version of 8th gen transmission but half the transmission lossess. I.e it is more efficient.

    Torque curve is superior to 8th gen and it is slightly faster then 8th Gen !

    Engine is updated.

    Yes it is similar to 8th Gen becoz it is a improved version of 8th Gen Civic..

    Ap 'drivetrain' ki jaan nhn chor rhe bhai

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  11. #130
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Transmission is different ...it is the updated version of 8th gen transmission but half the transmission lossess. I.e it is more efficient.

    Torque curve is superior to 8th gen and it is slightly faster then 8th Gen !

    Engine is updated.

    Yes it is similar to 8th Gen becoz it is a improved version of 8th Gen Civic..

    Ap 'drivetrain' ki jaan nhn chor rhe bhai

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Does 9th gen has solved low range torque prob of 8th gen?

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

  12. #131
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Does 9th gen has solved low range torque prob of 8th gen?

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    I dont know man but I know this that for a given rpm 9th Gen has a higher torque than 8th Gen ....over all rpm range

    I also posted a comparision graph on this thread earlier

    PS >> @Ppl what is this low range torque problem ?????? Haven't heard it before

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  13. #132
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    I dont know man but I know this that for a given rpm 9th Gen has a higher torque than 8th Gen ....over all rpm range

    I also posted a comparision graph on this thread earlier

    PS >> @Ppl what is this low range torque problem ?????? Haven't heard it before

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I have a manual 8th gen and it makes very less torque on low rpms.If I shift gears at low rpm car start to sort of knock where as same behaviour is not present in altis city or gli.I have tested more manual reborns and still same prob

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

  14. #133
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    I have a manual 8th gen and it makes very less torque on low rpms.If I shift gears at low rpm car start to sort of knock where as same behaviour is not present in altis city or gli.I have tested more manual reborns and still same prob.
    At 2k rpm no torque is available in reborn while there is good rpm in city altis

    Sent from my GT-N7100


    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

  15. #134
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    I have a manual 8th gen and it makes very less torque on low rpms.If I shift gears at low rpm car start to sort of knock where as same behaviour is not present in altis city or gli.I have tested more manual reborns and still same prob

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    I never drove a manual Civic so cannot comment

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  16. #135
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well never drove a manual 8gen but what I have heard that, manual 8gen is a beast.

  17. #136
    PakWheeler Follow
    458_Italia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    I have a manual 8th gen and it makes very less torque on low rpms.If I shift gears at low rpm car start to sort of knock where as same behaviour is not present in altis city or gli.I have tested more manual reborns and still same prob

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    I havnt experienced anything of such sort in the 8th gen.. I dont knw about gli having the same issue or not but city defntly had this.. City infact was worst among all i think.. I experienced knocking in first gear even.. Ill check it out the next time i drive.


    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #137
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    Well never drove a manual 8gen but what I have heard that, manual 8gen is a beast.
    Its a beast at higher revs but not at low revs.I think its engine torque output is max at high revs
    Aunda Fan

  19. #138
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys share your KM/L. i am getting 8.8 Km/L with eco mode constantly ON and on extreamely stop and go route. without AC.

  20. #139
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys i went to honda south for service and oil change. they changed the oil + oil filter. now when i check the oil level, the upper 2 dots of the dip stick stays dry. now tell me what to do, is it a point of concern did honda put less oil i guess they poured 3.7 ltrs. should i top up few quartz with after market oil.

  21. #140
    PakWheeler Follow
    Corollarules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone tell me what is done on the first 1000km free inspection by the Honda people. I have to take mine in a week, so I want to confirm that I don't miss out anything and get every thing done by the dealership.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •