Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #1421
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Brother I barely took my car to honda. Aik dafa lai k gaya tha because was making weird noises upon acceleration and culprit was air filter.
    InshAllah in this coming week I will go to Honda Airport Lahore.
    Don't tell them you got an outsourced oil change. If i were you i'd get it changed again from Honda (even if i got it changed by mistake from outside recently) to keep my warranty valid


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #1422
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by zainahmed7 View Post
    AOA guys

    I am planning to buy i-vtec prosmatec in the upcoming days which is in Black colour. this will be my very first civic in my life.

    I would appreciate that every one would share his reviews, problems and experience on my some few questions.

    1)some people criticised that dont go for prosmatec as the auto transmission gets some problem after a couple of years
    like 2 to 3 years or maybe 5.please tell should i go for auto or manual as i love to drive an auto in civic.

    2)hows the ac performance.

    3)hows the factory fitted navigation in 2015 cars.I have seen some pakwheel members who have civic says it has gone worse and the
    2012 navigation was good ( some also say that corollas one is better onethen civic )

    4)i will only drive in city not to be taken to rural areas but after some time will these ( tuk tuk tik tik ) sounds start to appear specially
    from dash board or there will be no annoying sounds for 3 to 4 years.

    5)what about suspension any where near to corollas 11 gen suspension or have to install good tyres for it
    if answer in yes please recommend.

    6) what things should i check and ask when i receive my civic.

    thanks and regards.

    zain
    It is absolute old school thought of Automatic being useless. Just a myth and nothing else. Please keep in mind Civic is a Standard family car not a Formula1 racer, which would make difference if it's auto or manual. It's not likr you have to set lap records for which you need the performance of a manual. So what if Auto is a second slow to 100. Which I don't think it may be or it's hard to observe and differentiate. It's just psychological. For me changing gears constantly in the rush and exercising your foot using clutch as a machine in rushy traffic of Lahore is better to avoid. And for this convenience I don't mind spending an extra Rs.1000-1500 a month if people say that manual has a better fuel average. There is a reason why a modestly mentioned 80% Civics on the road are Prosmatec.
    Secondly an auto getting faults after some years? Never heard that apart from examples where people never got transmission oil changed (to be done each 40,000-kms) after driving the car 100,000 kilometres or massively abusing or mis-using the gear box which a manual gearbox also gives up if abused. Automatic transmission is there since 1996 in Honda. Prosmatec is even refined. (The issue ure mentioning was true to some extent for an abused City Vario 2003-2008)
    Third, the suspension is a personal choice again. Some like the numb non responsive suspension in Corolla as they say "khadda feel nahi hota" which I don't prefer as i like to get an idea of the road surface so i may speed up or slow down accordingly instead of losing my road contact and traction. I can guarantee you one thing: take an abrupt lane change on a speed of 120 in a Civic and chances are you may make it through, do the same thing on a Corolla and the chances are you may end up somewhere far away from the road, may be even upside down. Corolla's are much more prone to losing high speed grips and lack of stability. Or atleast that's what i feel.
    About the navigation, the issue is resolved now.
    The A/C is simply awesome. I never remember going with my fan speed more than 20% at most even in mac of Lahore heat. (Only for a few minutes maybe after the car was parked and oven hot in Sun for few hours)
    About the dashboard sounds. Drive it with care and nothing will happen. But if ure constantly using it on a rally stage, not just the dashboard but everything will start rattling soon.
    Corolla or Civic? Well in a Civic forum you will be told by Civic owners obviously that Civic is a better car, that's why we guys here have Civics.
    Get a Civic and enjoy the driving pleasure.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #1423
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai civic is not for rurel areas .. be wise in your selection
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  5. #1424
    PakWheeler Follow
    zainahmed7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    It is absolute old school thought of Automatic being useless. Just a myth and nothing else. Please keep in mind Civic is a Standard family car not a Formula1 racer, which would make difference if it's auto or manual. It's not likr you have to set lap records for which you need the performance of a manual. So what if Auto is a second slow to 100. Which I don't think it may be or it's hard to observe and differentiate. It's just psychological. For me changing gears constantly in the rush and exercising your foot using clutch as a machine in rushy traffic of Lahore is better to avoid. And for this convenience I don't mind spending an extra Rs.1000-1500 a month if people say that manual has a better fuel average. There is a reason why a modestly mentioned 80% Civics on the road are Prosmatec.
    Secondly an auto getting faults after some years? Never heard that apart from examples where people never got transmission oil changed (to be done each 40,000-kms) after driving the car 100,000 kilometres or massively abusing or mis-using the gear box which a manual gearbox also gives up if abused. Automatic transmission is there since 1996 in Honda. Prosmatec is even refined. (The issue ure mentioning was true to some extent for an abused City Vario 2003-2008)
    Third, the suspension is a personal choice again. Some like the numb non responsive suspension in Corolla as they say "khadda feel nahi hota" which I don't prefer as i like to get an idea of the road surface so i may speed up or slow down accordingly instead of losing my road contact and traction. I can guarantee you one thing: take an abrupt lane change on a speed of 120 in a Civic and chances are you may make it through, do the same thing on a Corolla and the chances are you may end up somewhere far away from the road, may be even upside down. Corolla's are much more prone to losing high speed grips and lack of stability. Or atleast that's what i feel.
    About the navigation, the issue is resolved now.
    The A/C is simply awesome. I never remember going with my fan speed more than 20% at most even in mac of Lahore heat. (Only for a few minutes maybe after the car was parked and oven hot in Sun for few hours)
    About the dashboard sounds. Drive it with care and nothing will happen. But if ure constantly using it on a rally stage, not just the dashboard but everything will start rattling soon.
    Corolla or Civic? Well in a Civic forum you will be told by Civic owners obviously that Civic is a better car, that's why we guys here have Civics.
    Get a Civic and enjoy the driving pleasure.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thanks alot ali bhai

    you reviews and experience are of great help specially the auto trany review.

    and yes i will buy auto trany

    and yes the stability wise civic is better than corolla.

    and i forget one thing that corolla is no where near to the interior and the i mid.

    just love it and lightning show means changing lights when you press the accelerator.

    I will definitely buy civic. THANKS LOT.

  6. #1425
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    n4noaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,267
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Never had the chance to take my 9th Gen out of Lahore. Had to go to Islamabad and decided to check the average with and without ECON (Air Conditioning ON all the time). Here are the numbers

    Lahore to Islamabad (With ECON) - 16 kmpl
    Islamabad to Lahore (Without ECON) - 15.2 kmpl

    The averages were acceptable but did face a few issues. Not sure what to make of those
    1- Instability or rather I'd say 'not that' stable on speeds over 110
    2- For some reason, didn't feel the 1800cc acceleration at times and it kind of struggled when climbing up to Monal

    My daily driving isn't much (<40 kms) and didn't had the chance to check these issues since I got my car. It still is under 5k after the trip

    Also, let me clear a few things. I'm driving 17s so there shouldn't be any stability issues. Wheels and tyres balanced a month or so ago. For the fuel, every now and then, I top up the tank with a 50-50 ratio of Hi Octane and normal fuel. Oil and air filters changed before leaving for Islamabad.

    Just to be on the safe side, have decided to get it checked. or may be, I was expecting a lot more from an 1800cc car

    P.S. Yes, this is my first Civic

    Any suggestions are most welcome

  7. #1426
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n4noaman View Post
    Never had the chance to take my 9th Gen out of Lahore. Had to go to Islamabad and decided to check the average with and without ECON (Air Conditioning ON all the time). Here are the numbers

    Lahore to Islamabad (With ECON) - 16 kmpl
    Islamabad to Lahore (Without ECON) - 15.2 kmpl

    The averages were acceptable but did face a few issues. Not sure what to make of those
    1- Instability or rather I'd say 'not that' stable on speeds over 110
    2- For some reason, didn't feel the 1800cc acceleration at times and it kind of struggled when climbing up to Monal

    My daily driving isn't much (<40 kms) and didn't had the chance to check these issues since I got my car. It still is under 5k after the trip

    Also, let me clear a few things. I'm driving 17s so there shouldn't be any stability issues. Wheels and tyres balanced a month or so ago. For the fuel, every now and then, I top up the tank with a 50-50 ratio of Hi Octane and normal fuel. Oil and air filters changed before leaving for Islamabad.

    Just to be on the safe side, have decided to get it checked. or may be, I was expecting a lot more from an 1800cc car

    P.S. Yes, this is my first Civic

    Any suggestions are most welcome
    The 9th gen suffers a lot from performance issues. It seems they have tried to make it as comfy and fuel efficient as possible but performance has definitely suffered. Few days ago me and a friend were testing 9th and 8th gen civics. I was in 9th gen and he was in his newly purchased 2010 8th gen and he is a new driver, both auto. I could not overtake him even with my a/c off and him having 4 passengers and me with only 2. Later i drove his car and got to know that it feels much more powerful!! But 9th gen is much more refined. At times when i am in good mood for cruise, i set the cruise control at 115km/h and get upto 18km/h on highways and within city i set the cruise at 75km/h if conditions allow and that returns 20kms/ltr. This is a far cry from 8th gen's gas guzzling habits! I think Honda Motor Co. realized that civic is not a sports car but a small economy car, the owners of which prefer practicality rather then performance.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  8. #1427
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    The 9th gen suffers a lot from performance issues. It seems they have tried to make it as comfy and fuel efficient as possible but performance has definitely suffered. Few days ago me and a friend were testing 9th and 8th gen civics. I was in 9th gen and he was in his newly purchased 2010 8th gen and he is a new driver, both auto. I could not overtake him even with my a/c off and him having 4 passengers and me with only 2. Later i drove his car and got to know that it feels much more powerful!! But 9th gen is much more refined. At times when i am in good mood for cruise, i set the cruise control at 115km/h and get upto 18km/h on highways and within city i set the cruise at 75km/h if conditions allow and that returns 20kms/ltr. This is a far cry from 8th gen's gas guzzling habits! I think Honda Motor Co. realized that civic is not a sports car but a small economy car, the owners of which prefer practicality rather then performance.
    Ever since i bought the 9th Gen repeatedly i have been passing the same comments over again:
    For interior shashka, iMid, convenience, comfort and fuel economy: 9th Gen
    For grip, stability, slightly precise control and driving fun: 8th Gen, in these terms it not just walks away but humiliates the 9th Gen.
    Overall experience: 8th gen simply is better. But provided the brand new options around: 9th Gen is the best one available.
    You will start loving it once you stop comparing it to 8th Gen and start comparing it to other options of its category.
    As far as power is concerned: initially i too felt the same but as my car packed more mileage and use, to be honest there is not much difference, it's the overall feeling of drive that makes you think it's not as powerful as 8th. Been to Islamabad a couple of times and never felt it lags power in comparison to its predecessor. Never misses a beat even overtaking at up-slopes despite being above 140, it still accelerates and responds without any problems. I take my 8th and 9th alternately on trips. The power feels same but the stability is YES apart.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #1428
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n4noaman View Post
    Never had the chance to take my 9th Gen out of Lahore. Had to go to Islamabad and decided to check the average with and without ECON (Air Conditioning ON all the time). Here are the numbers

    Lahore to Islamabad (With ECON) - 16 kmpl
    Islamabad to Lahore (Without ECON) - 15.2 kmpl

    The averages were acceptable but did face a few issues. Not sure what to make of those
    1- Instability or rather I'd say 'not that' stable on speeds over 110
    2- For some reason, didn't feel the 1800cc acceleration at times and it kind of struggled when climbing up to Monal

    My daily driving isn't much (<40 kms) and didn't had the chance to check these issues since I got my car. It still is under 5k after the trip

    Also, let me clear a few things. I'm driving 17s so there shouldn't be any stability issues. Wheels and tyres balanced a month or so ago. For the fuel, every now and then, I top up the tank with a 50-50 ratio of Hi Octane and normal fuel. Oil and air filters changed before leaving for Islamabad.

    Just to be on the safe side, have decided to get it checked. or may be, I was expecting a lot more from an 1800cc car

    P.S. Yes, this is my first Civic

    Any suggestions are most welcome
    It does get a bit unstable beyond 150 but never at 100-110, i even took mine to 190 and yes at that speed it was not as stable as the 8th Gen.
    But i have never felt it being unstable till 140-150 instead of 110 that you mentioned.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #1429
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    9th gen is a good family car no doubt. But I have 2 problems one is the road noise which is just too much!! And other is shifting of the prosmatic like sometimes the car up shifts too much even at lower speeds and when one wants to Rev the car just doesn't respond which shouldn't be the case as it has 1800cc engine in it. I wish it had a cvt, instant response + superb fuel economy.

  11. #1430
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mitthu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    2,692
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA

    guys nowadays am trying to sell my civic hardtop manual just wanted to shift from manual to auto tranny .. just wanted to have a taste of auto car this time around as i never driven any other auto tranny car except city exis 2002 model ... is it a good idea or should i just go with 11th gen cvti 1.8 altis , or superECT altis 1.6 11th gen ? i know its honda thread but am very much confused ..
    A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  12. #1431
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^ go for altis 1.8

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

  13. #1432
    PakWheeler Follow
    zainahmed7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    ^ go for altis 1.8

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    yaar this is pure "khula tazad" .

    looks like honda fans are falling in love with corolla.

  14. #1433
    PakWheeler Follow
    zainahmed7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    AOA

    guys nowadays am trying to sell my civic hardtop manual just wanted to shift from manual to auto tranny .. just wanted to have a taste of auto car this time around as i never driven any other auto tranny car except city exis 2002 model ... is it a good idea or should i just go with 11th gen cvti 1.8 altis , or superECT altis 1.6 11th gen ? i know its honda thread but am very much confused ..








    corollas cvti tranny is smooth plus no road noise and quiet and you will love it.i have drive one of my friends and wowwww.just for cvt -i.
    go for 1.8 cvit cruistronic not grande as additional features are not worth the price meaning the the things present in
    civic like auto climate and immmobilizer.

  15. #1434
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by zainahmed7 View Post
    yaar this is pure "khula tazad" .

    looks like honda fans are falling in love with corolla.
    I know two of my very close friends who had 8th Gen Civics, despite my stopping them they bought Grande after listening to Corolla fans. The outcome after 2 months: Constant hue and cry resulting in selling the Grande at a loss and booking a Civic out of frustration.
    Oh and please don't compare your 8 years old Civic which was giving troubles while the brand new Corolla you bought was a Gem.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #1435
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    cooldevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,047
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    AOA

    guys nowadays am trying to sell my civic hardtop manual just wanted to shift from manual to auto tranny .. just wanted to have a taste of auto car this time around as i never driven any other auto tranny car except city exis 2002 model ... is it a good idea or should i just go with 11th gen cvti 1.8 altis , or superECT altis 1.6 11th gen ? i know its honda thread but am very much confused ..
    cvti grande is the next car to be!
    owned hondas as well as corollas! corolla did exceptionally good this time! talking only about cvti grande

  17. #1436
    PakWheeler Follow
    zainahmed7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    I know two of my very close friends who had 8th Gen Civics, despite my stopping them they bought Grande after listening to Corolla fans. The outcome after 2 months: Constant hue and cry resulting in selling the Grande at a loss and booking a Civic out of frustration.
    Oh and please don't compare your 8 years old Civic which was giving troubles while the brand new Corolla you bought was a Gem.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    exactly just my words and same story but this time it was my cousin with 9 gen civic and bought grande and says

    "yar woh maza nahi jo civic mai hai aur mai issy chalate hoye thak jata hoon."

    but no problem he didnt sell his civic but he says he has not got the thing which he paid for.

    and one more thing which i would like to share about corolla which my cousin said that while driving you can only see the some part of the bonnet of the car and you can not make the the judgement that how much distance is left between u and other car meaning when he is driving in a rush traffic with bikes here and there. is it true as i have only drive on main road.

  18. #1437
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by zainahmed7 View Post
    exactly just my words and same story but this time it was my cousin with 9 gen civic and bought grande and says

    "yar woh maza nahi jo civic mai hai aur mai issy chalate hoye thak jata hoon."

    but no problem he didnt sell his civic but he says he has not got the thing which he paid for.

    and one more thing which i would like to share about corolla which my cousin said that while driving you can only see the some part of the bonnet of the car and you can not make the the judgement that how much distance is left between u and other car meaning when he is driving in a rush traffic with bikes here and there. is it true as i have only drive on main road.
    Bro, when you sit in corolla you can see the bonnet of the car but you can't see the bonnet in 9th gen civic. It's my personal experience.

    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  19. #1438
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by zainahmed7 View Post
    exactly just my words and same story but this time it was my cousin with 9 gen civic and bought grande and says

    "yar woh maza nahi jo civic mai hai aur mai issy chalate hoye thak jata hoon."

    but no problem he didnt sell his civic but he says he has not got the thing which he paid for.

    and one more thing which i would like to share about corolla which my cousin said that while driving you can only see the some part of the bonnet of the car and you can not make the the judgement that how much distance is left between u and other car meaning when he is driving in a rush traffic with bikes here and there. is it true as i have only drive on main road.
    To be honest seeing of the bonnet is more possible in Corolla and less visible in a Civic.
    In the first place distance judgement has never been related to bonnet visibility in my case atleast. It has always been more about distance of an object ahead to the eye.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #1439
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    The outcome after 2 months: Constant hue and cry resulting in selling the Grande at a loss and booking a Civic out of frustration.
    What specific issue(s) was the hue and cry about?

  21. #1440
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    What specific issue(s) was the hue and cry about?
    Overall feel of the drive, aching bones (shoulders and hips specially) brake+grip on turns, steering response to be extra light that would feel like losing control, exhausted feeling at the end of the day. Less power and responsive feel in comparison.
    Over all the nutshell statements: mazza nahi a raha tha chalanay ka. And later: bhai ab mazza a raha hai, paisay to zaya huay gari badalnay mai lekin zindagi sakoon mai a gayi hai. Uss k baad Honda chala kar waqai pata lag raha hai farak ka


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •