Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #1501
    PakWheeler Follow
    centos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Then he might be working on margins to retain customers and selling the used oil and filters which fetch good money.
    No one charges for oil change in Lahore. From 3s dealers to petrol pumps to car washers, at least I have never heard about anyone charging for oil change.

  3. #1502
    PakWheeler Follow
    Omer619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is civic faster than the new corolla 1.8?

  4. #1503
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omer619 View Post
    is civic faster than the new corolla 1.8?
    Prosmatec is slower than the CVTi, no idea about the manual trims. However, in theory 6 speed Manual should be faster than 5 speed manual.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  5. #1504
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Prosmatec is slower than the CVTi, no idea about the manual trims. However, in theory 6 speed Manual should be faster than 5 speed manual.
    Yes 6 speed manual gears are shorter leading to better acceleration

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

  6. #1505
    PakWheeler Follow
    aahaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CIVIC manual is faster then the CVTI 1.8..drag racee

  7. #1506
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aahaid View Post
    CIVIC manual is faster then the CVTI 1.8..drag racee
    Automatic transmission versus manual transmission is a plain stupid comparison.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  8. #1507
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    To be honest the stupid most thing in the first place is to talk about 0-100 times of basic family sedans.
    Oh wow, big difference of time between 10.123 seconds and 11.018 seconds. That means one will reach Islamabad in 3hrs-43mins and the slower one will take 3hrs-51mins. Come on kids take break we're not discussing McLaren and Ferrari. Grow up please out of these stupid drag races between stock Corolla and Civic. And if growing up is not an option, please set a time between yourselves and sort out your differences on the tarmac instead of putting verbal claims and playing trumps while typing on forums.
    Oh and please note this is not a "Corolla VS Civic" thread.

    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  9. #1508
    PakWheeler Follow
    hach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello guys, I have been reading forums on pakwheels for quite some time. I just got a 2013 honda civc Oriel Prosmatic in Black Color last week. Really happy with the car. Any idea where i can get good quality Visors, Floor mats & Trunk Mat. All these items are available as part of the utility package from honda. But in my opinion 17k is too much.

    Where in lahore, can i get GOOD Quality Accessories for Honda Civic. Please help

  10. #1509
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by hach View Post
    Hello guys, I have been reading forums on pakwheels for quite some time. I just got a 2013 honda civc Oriel Prosmatic in Black Color last week. Really happy with the car. Any idea where i can get good quality Visors, Floor mats & Trunk Mat. All these items are available as part of the utility package from honda. But in my opinion 17k is too much.

    Where in lahore, can i get GOOD Quality Accessories for Honda Civic. Please help
    Cheapest source is Montgomery Road, if you want to save the hassle of going in that rushy area scared your car may get a scratch (Gidforbid) a convenient place is Main Boulevard DHA, (Shalimar Market) and also you may visit Walton Road near Shahnawaz Mercedes
    Exact replica visors around 2500, matts best quality possible around 1200, trunk tray around 1500


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  11. #1510
    PakWheeler Follow
    hach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Cheapest source is Montgomery Road, if you want to save the hassle of going in that rushy area scared your car may get a scratch (Gidforbid) a convenient place is Main Boulevard DHA, (Shalimar Market) and also you may visit Walton Road near Shahnawaz Mercedes
    Exact replica visors around 2500, matts best quality possible around 1200, trunk tray around 1500


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65
    ^^ thank you Ali.archilounge for the reply. Yes, indeed, Montgomery Road is very crowded. I cannot even bare the thought of getting my car scratched.

    I am not looking for the cheapest source. I just want the best quality at a reasonable price (value for money). I will visit the other plc

    Got a few question. If you(or anyone for the matter) could answer it, i would really appreciate it.

    1) Visors : I have heard that Visors available in market do not stick properly and come off after few weeks. I think it might be more of a installation issue. What do you say? where can i get professional installation?

    2) Matts..want thick high quality matts....which check out the places you mentioned. Where about on Main Boulevard DHA (Shalimar Market)

    3) Trunk Tray : Is 1500 for the good plastic type similar to one by honda?

    Many thanks in advance!!!...

  12. #1511
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by hach View Post
    ^^ thank you Ali.archilounge for the reply. Yes, indeed, Montgomery Road is very crowded. I cannot even bare the thought of getting my car scratched.

    I am not looking for the cheapest source. I just want the best quality at a reasonable price (value for money). I will visit the other plc

    Got a few question. If you(or anyone for the matter) could answer it, i would really appreciate it.

    1) Visors : I have heard that Visors available in market do not stick properly and come off after few weeks. I think it might be more of a installation issue. What do you say? where can i get professional installation?

    2) Matts..want thick high quality matts....which check out the places you mentioned. Where about on Main Boulevard DHA (Shalimar Market)

    3) Trunk Tray : Is 1500 for the good plastic type similar to one by honda?

    Many thanks in advance!!!...
    1. The visors come off due to poor installation. Mine also came off after 6 months but i got them re-installed properly and been 2 years since then they are solid. The guy fixing them must clean surface and heat the adhesive tape a little so it can stick properly. Moisture will become a problem during fixation and afterwards avoid water for atleast next 24 hours.
    2. The matts available outside in the market are better than Honda far more superior, better in thickness and life as well.
    3. The trunk tray is equally good.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  13. #1512
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Muzammil73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,249
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    1. The visors come off due to poor installation. Mine also came off after 6 months but i got them re-installed properly and been 2 years since then they are solid. The guy fixing them must clean surface and heat the adhesive tape a little so it can stick properly. Moisture will become a problem during fixation and afterwards avoid water for atleast 24 hours
    2. The matts available outside from Honda are far more superior
    3. The trunjbtray is equally good


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65
    The reason why mats with utility package are better are because they are cut according to cars floor. They do not block accelerator. The after market ones are universal. They dont let the accelerator to be pressed fully.
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

  14. #1513
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
    The reason why mats with utility package are better are because they are cut according to cars floor. They do not block accelerator. The after market ones are universal. They dont let the accelerator to be pressed fully.
    Sir every car does have aftermarket matts and NOT universal ones available in the market. They too are exactly cut according to Cars shape. Come in different shapes cut as per what the car is. Usually people do buy the universal ones ure talking about. Buy exact fits are also easily available


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  15. #1514
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
    The reason why mats with utility package are better are because they are cut according to cars floor. They do not block accelerator. The after market ones are universal. They dont let the accelerator to be pressed fully.
    Please take a look at the aftermarket matts "For Civic 2013" that i have and it's clear they really are as per floor shape of this car specifically
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1438089752.000748.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  101.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1438089933.221599.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  108.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1438089966.798568.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  96.1 KB


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  16. #1515
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Sorry, post repeat

  17. #1516
    PakWheeler Follow
    hach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Besides honda 3s Dealer. Where is a good place/workshop in lahore for taking 2013 honda civic for regular checkup, tuneup, & minor mechanical maintenance?

  18. #1517
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hach View Post
    Besides honda 3s Dealer. Where is a good place/workshop in lahore for taking 2013 honda civic for regular checkup, tuneup, & minor mechanical maintenance?
    Best: Honda Fort
    2nd Option: Honda Point
    No 3rd option rest are a big NO


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Prius/Passo/Beetle65

  19. #1518
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MADDYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what if i dont change oil from honda dealer ?
    will they void my warranty ?
    it is recommenced that i take all product from honda dealer
    what if i buy products(air filter,oil filter and oil ) from outside and get the work done by honda dealer because there is lot of difference of price if i buy from honda dealer

    any suggestion will be welcome ?
    -

  20. #1519
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADDYBOY View Post
    what if i dont change oil from honda dealer ?
    will they void my warranty ?
    it is recommenced that i take all product from honda dealer
    what if i buy products(air filter,oil filter and oil ) from outside and get the work done by honda dealer because there is lot of difference of price if i buy from honda dealer

    any suggestion will be welcome ?
    Provided the filters are genuine Honda. The main thing is a 3S stamp in every 5000kms service on your warranty book. That's what they check when or if you go for a warranty claim. But if you buy things from 3S as well there are no labor charges. And rates are same for genuine Honda products even from outside. Tried and tested and trust me the 3S maintainence is not at all expensive.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Prius/Passo/Beetle65

  21. #1520
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MADDYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Provided the filters are genuine Honda. The main thing is a 3S stamp in every 5000kms service on your warranty book. That's what they check when or if you go for a warranty claim. But if you buy things from 3S as well there are no labor charges. And rates are same for genuine Honda products even from outside. Tried and tested and trust me the 3S maintainence is not at all expensive.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Prius/Passo/Beetle65
    My question is still there what if i take things from outside and install from honda or shell pump
    is my warranty will be void or not?
    one more thing i would love o know from my respected members
    they have mention in warranty book that the claim will be given if the car is maintained on XYZ oil grade but i want to know what if i put XYZ grade of honda oil or shelll or any other good oil?will this gona effect on my warranty and also on car
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •