Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #1661
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My civic's AC blower also makes a noise. Although it is very slight. The noise is of the fan, like a noisy fan. Meh, I don't bother with it. It's an oriel civic with 15k on the odo and 2 years old

  3. #1662
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    To be honest, my civic has many noises when going over a rough patch of road. It's only driven 15k and with care, still the interior has developed random noises. Especially the roof area and the back seat. The car is extremely hard on bumps etc even with advan dbs with 28psi air pressure. Every time I stop something rattling, a new noise pops up. So I have finally stopped giving fu*ks .

  4. #1663
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Can U guys please elaborate what's the AC blower issue? What kind of noise?
    It's like a constant grinding "krrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound as if something is stuck in the fan motor. It's there sometimes and its not there at all other times


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  5. #1664
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,295
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    It's like a constant grinding "krrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound as if something is stuck in the fan motor. It's there sometimes and its not there at all other times


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    Oh that would be annoying. Thanks for explaining.
    What goes around, comes around.

  6. #1665
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abd008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Can U guys please elaborate what's the AC blower issue? What kind of noise?
    The noise in A/c is on slow fan speed and noticeable (krrr krrr) and it disturbs you if your windows are up and music is off, it is appearing on 30k in my car and my colleague got it replaced on 45k when it reaches to high limits (grr grr)

  7. #1666
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abd008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abd008 View Post
    The noise in A/c is on slow fan speed and noticeable (krrr krrr) and it disturbs you if your windows are up and music is off, it is appearing on 30k in my car and my colleague got it replaced on 45k when it reaches to high limits (grr grr)
    Bad part of it is the cost of this small blower by honda is 17,000 Rs and if someone has to replace it without warranty its an unwanted additional money!!!

    I am a big supporter of Honda in my job's place and we used to have debates with Corolla walas :-) but now i feel on the same time and km the maint cost of Honda civic is a bit high.

  8. #1667
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yea
    same typa sound of AC blower in my car too
    if it increases, I ll get it done under warranty
    i have 100k kms/4 years warranty package anyway.
    For now, it's managable

  9. #1668
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abd008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsFand26 View Post
    Yea
    same typa sound of AC blower in my car too
    if it increases, I ll get it done under warranty
    i have 100k kms/4 years warranty package anyway.
    For now, it's managable
    Be sure you maintain your car from them as its a simple refusal of warranty from them if you miss to maintain according to book. and maintaining according to book has its own cost :-)

  10. #1669
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abd008 View Post
    Be sure you maintain your car from them as its a simple refusal of warranty from them if you miss to maintain according to book. and maintaining according to book has its own cost :-)
    But that cost is not too much in my opinion even in immediate monetary terms, car's health and also considering the advantages you get upon if there is a claim. For instance, if not for a valid warranty i would have been in deep trouble as i have already gotten my axles and brake assembly changed free of cost.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  11. #1670
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsFand26 View Post
    To be honest, my civic has many noises when going over a rough patch of road. It's only driven 15k and with care, still the interior has developed random noises. Especially the roof area and the back seat. The car is extremely hard on bumps etc even with advan dbs with 28psi air pressure. Every time I stop something rattling, a new noise pops up. So I have finally stopped giving fu*ks .
    The worst experience with this Civic was these interior noises and they bothered me a lot. But every time a noise appeared I straight away went to Honda and told them to fix it in warranty. They did it many time and now I don't have or very slight noise sometime only. Mine is 34000 and 1.5 years old.

  12. #1671
    PakWheeler Follow
    ptvgrind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does any one noticed once we park n switch off the ignition n if come close to bonet there are many sounds keep coming till 10sec after car switch off my civic does that now. Mine is 14k driven and 2.5 yrs old went many times to honda to get these fixed but diffrent excuse/story always

  13. #1672
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptvgrind View Post
    Does any one noticed once we park n switch off the ignition n if come close to bonet there are many sounds keep coming till 10sec after car switch off my civic does that now. Mine is 14k driven and 2.5 yrs old went many times to honda to get these fixed but diffrent excuse/story always
    Yes its there in every 9th gen. I too went to Honda, they said it's the condenser and is present in every 9th gen so nothing to worry.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  14. #1673
    PakWheeler Follow
    ptvgrind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Yes its there in every 9th gen. I too went to Honda, they said it's the condenser and is present in every 9th gen so nothing to worry.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Another tick tick sound was always observed on reverse gear and after checkup all was decleared ok by honda 3s dealer. Now iv stopped noticing it it might be of the air blower got the ac filter changed etc but i forgot i had this issue now 😑

  15. #1674
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptvgrind View Post
    Another tick tick sound was always observed on reverse gear and after checkup all was decleared ok by honda 3s dealer. Now iv stopped noticing it it might be of the air blower got the ac filter changed etc but i forgot i had this issue now 😑
    I don't have this sound but my 9th gen seats are noisy. The squesky sound comes from from front seats on potholes etc. The car is not worth 2.5 million. Indeed we are a third world country and get substandard products.
    Mine is driven 13k in 2.5 years.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  16. #1675
    PakWheeler Follow
    ptvgrind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    I don't have this sound but my 9th gen seats are noisy. The squesky sound comes from from front seats on potholes etc. The car is not worth 2.5 million. Indeed we are a third world country and get substandard products.
    Mine is driven 13k in 2.5 years.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    It seems that our problems are the same as i have felt the sound and had the feeling while driving on a bumpy road it normally comes from driver seat maybe due to hight adjustment maybe.

  17. #1676
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani82ua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear all,
    has anyone noticed after any route or trip the car (vti orial prosmetic 2013) front side (i.e. bonette) becomes very hot?
    also some time belt sound listens slightly from front side but that noticed by person standing outside the car after any long route?
    thanks

  18. #1677
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    I don't have this sound but my 9th gen seats are noisy. The squesky sound comes from from front seats on potholes etc. The car is not worth 2.5 million. Indeed we are a third world country and get substandard products.
    Mine is driven 13k in 2.5 years.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Driven 28000 in 3 years, never ever experienced any interior noise either from seats or dashboard or door panels or anything at all.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  19. #1678
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptvgrind View Post
    It seems that our problems are the same as i have felt the sound and had the feeling while driving on a bumpy road it normally comes from driver seat maybe due to hight adjustment maybe.
    Yes its driving side problems are indeed the same. I hope these issues are addressed in 10th generation civic.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  20. #1679
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani82ua View Post
    dear all,
    has anyone noticed after any route or trip the car (vti orial prosmetic 2013) front side (i.e. bonette) becomes very hot?
    also some time belt sound listens slightly from front side but that noticed by person standing outside the car after any long route?
    thanks
    It's normal hot as standard hot it should be. I have never noticed the belt sound like you are saying. The only time I experienced it in last 3 years is after heavy rainfalls and driving on wet roads last month in Lahore


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  21. #1680
    PakWheeler Follow
    omairaawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear all

    my civic has some rattling sound from the front.. Sounds like "Tik Tik".. i have been to honda twice but they are unable to fix it..they are waiting for the last 3 months for their rep from factory to come over and check my car.... what i feel is, its a sound from some plastic fixture but they are of the view that it is from the trunk or the rear seats....if anybody else has faced the same plz guide me through.

    BTW mine is 2015 and driven 15k.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •