Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

Salam,

As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani82ua View Post
    dear all,
    has anyone noticed after any route or trip the car (vti orial prosmetic 2013) front side (i.e. bonette) becomes very hot?
    also some time belt sound listens slightly from front side but that noticed by person standing outside the car after any long route?
    thanks
    These problems are normal bro. Nothing to worry.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omairaawan View Post
    Dear all

my civic has some rattling sound from the front.. Sounds like "Tik Tik".. i have been to honda twice but they are unable to fix it..they are waiting for the last 3 months for their rep from factory to come over and check my car.... what i feel is, its a sound from some plastic fixture but they are of the view that it is from the trunk or the rear seats....if anybody else has faced the same plz guide me through.

BTW mine is 2015 and driven 15k.
    Am i the one having all these disturbances in my car or what 😠.
    Yes bro this particular tick tick sound is there for a small time its not plastic its something else iv got it checked also but the dealership has no clue an they told me im not the only one with this complaint.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ptvgrind View Post
    Am i the one having all these disturbances in my car or what ��.
    Yes bro this particular tick tick sound is there for a small time its not plastic its something else iv got it checked also but the dealership has no clue an they told me im not the only one with this complaint.
    so there is no solution to this
    i have been called by honda to drop my car for a day or two and they ll fix it....but m hesitant since we know how honest we are

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omairaawan View Post
    Dear all

my civic has some rattling sound from the front.. Sounds like "Tik Tik".. i have been to honda twice but they are unable to fix it..they are waiting for the last 3 months for their rep from factory to come over and check my car.... what i feel is, its a sound from some plastic fixture but they are of the view that it is from the trunk or the rear seats....if anybody else has faced the same plz guide me through.

BTW mine is 2015 and driven 15k.
    Oh yes I have this too. It comes from the center of dashboard. It's very low. These are manufacturing issues, I doubt they can be fixed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I might sound stupid after the following that i am going to say:
    There is a myth about quality of assembly and production for local cars, when the first few batches are produced after a model is launched they are done under supervision and instructions of foreign technicians who are here to train the local technicians by practically working at the production line. This in result means the initial batches are a bit better in quality and made properly.
    I have experienced this myth with a few Honda models that i have kept and even for a Suzuki Swift 2010. I bought a City in 2003, the daddoo shape and later when i bought another one in 2006 it felt much lighter and wierd in terms of everything. Then i bought a Reborn in 2006 and it never gave any problem at all in terms of build quality, felt robust compared to my later 2008 Reborn, in 2009 i booked another City immediately after the model was launched and the car was seriously a charm, whereas an official brand new 2014 City that I got feels a much poor car in comparison to the 5 year old one. Same happened with even a Suzuki Swift DLX back in 2010 which is now driven 130,000 kms and is far better in all aspects compared to my Uncle's 2014 Swift DLX. The 2014 is very light and noisy not to mention many more stupid flaws like frequently fused lights and even water entering the car through floor once due to a failed stopper. And then I immediately bought the 9th Gen in October 2012 as soon as it was launched. And all my friends who have later cars like 2014 & 2015 ask me why my 9th Gen feels so much better than theirs. Though the axle problem and brake assembly replacement had to be done under warranty but that was a part related problem not built/assembly quality.
    Once again I apologise for my stupid explanation (i.e. If you thought it to be stupid) but even if it's a myth i have developed a strong belief about it. The best cars out of production lines are the initial batches.

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ my observation is same

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    I might sound stupid after the following that i am going to say:
    There is a myth about quality of assembly and production for local cars, when the first few batches are produced after a model is launched they are done under supervision and instructions of foreign technicians who are here to train the local technicians by practically working at the production line. This in result means the initial batches are a bit better in quality and made properly.
    I have experienced this myth with a few Honda models that i have kept and even for a Suzuki Swift 2010. I bought a City in 2003, the daddoo shape and later when i bought another one in 2006 it felt much lighter and wierd in terms of everything. Then i bought a Reborn in 2006 and it never gave any problem at all in terms of build quality, felt robust compared to my later 2008 Reborn, in 2009 i booked another City immediately after the model was launched and the car was seriously a charm, whereas an official brand new 2014 City that I got feels a much poor car in comparison to the 5 year old one. Same happened with even a Suzuki Swift DLX back in 2010 which is now driven 130,000 kms and is far better in all aspects compared to my Uncle's 2014 Swift DLX. The 2014 is very light and noisy not to mention many more stupid flaws like frequently fused lights and even water entering the car through floor once due to a failed stopper. And then I immediately bought the 9th Gen in October 2012 as soon as it was launched. And all my friends who have later cars like 2014 & 2015 ask me why my 9th Gen feels so much better than theirs. Though the axle problem and brake assembly replacement had to be done under warranty but that was a part related problem not built/assembly quality.
    Once again I apologise for my stupid explanation (i.e. If you thought it to be stupid) but even if it's a myth i have developed a strong belief about it. The best cars out of production lines are the initial batches.

It's not a stupid explanation Ali bhai. You are hopefully right after owning so many PKDMS. We have also bought PKDMS but for a past decade we have shifted to JDMS, so except for 9th gen civic all other cars in our home are JDMS. All in all, I wanted to say that we bought 9th gen after 6-7 months of its launch and though quality is not that bad but it still has the issues mentioned above, I don't know how these clowns build cars without proper inspection. They should atleast have a proper quality control department.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    It's not a stupid explanation Ali bhai. You are hopefully right after owning so many PKDMS. We have also bought PKDMS but for a past decade we have shifted to JDMS, so except for 9th gen civic all other cars in our home are JDMS. All in all, I wanted to say that we bought 9th gen after 6-7 months of its launch and though quality is not that bad but it still has the issues mentioned above, I don't know how these clowns build cars without proper inspection. They should atleast have a proper quality control department.

The clowns working here just have lack of NEEYAT
    Simply careless and nothing else

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any buddy help me...i want to know which types of headlights bulbs are using in 2014-15 civic h11,9005,9006 or h1 i don't have manual kindly help and post accurate info

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Can any buddy help me...i want to know which types of headlights bulbs are using in 2014-15 civic h11,9005,9006 or h1 i don't have manual kindly help and post accurate info
    H11 in Low Beam (Projector) and HB3 9005 in High Beam.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam really a great informative thread. I just want to know k new civic leni chahiye ya nhi and if yes then konsa color best hai ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uzair_asif View Post
    Salam really a great informative thread. I just want to know k new civic leni chahiye ya nhi and if yes then konsa color best hai ?
    If you are referring to 9th Generation existing model than it's not new anymore. An year or so down the lane what will be launched is the new model. This Civic is already an old model now
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=244530
    Please check the thread in above link, here is a preview of the actual new Civic (10th Generation):
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1445725624.326965.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  251.5 KB

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I experienced this sound after getting my Honda City's AC & blower serviced (with 60K kms maintenance). It really really is annoying - At the slowest level, you get to hear a continuous noise from the motor - (sounds like the motor's rotor rubbing with the brush).

The noise becomes less audible when you speed up the blower - may be due to the sound of air blowing out, and naturally the motor speeds up so does its inherent sound. Interestingly, the noise doesn't amplify with increasing the speed of the fan, Or may be the sound of motor itself and the air blowing is more than it.

But it is really really bad! Honda would say - ye to jee nayee gariyoun main se bhi aati hai!! and you feel like keeeling em!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Oh that would be annoying. Thanks for explaining.
    Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

front of 10th gen looks sls amg inspired

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was talking about 9th gen which is new for pakistan as we will not get 10th gen before 2018 "my observation"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was talking about 9th gen which is new for pakistan as we will not get 10th gen before 2018 "my observation"
    Don't worry Atlas always have given an early Civic to Pakistan. It's the City they keep later at priority. About an year of international launch for all models of Civic in Pakistan if you look at the past. Plus my source there has unofficially hinted it's coming Last quarter 2016.
    To be honest have owned this model since October 2012 as soon as it came to Pakistan and although it's a very good car, i really like it but it's not as good to drive as the 8th Generation (Reborn). Has some pros regarding features and economy.
    Though it's better than other options available but it is not truly what a Civic should be.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Don't worry Atlas always have given an early Civic to Pakistan. It's the City they keep later at priority. About an year of international launch for all models of Civic in Pakistan if you look at the past. Plus my source there has unofficially hinted it's coming Last quarter 2016.
    To be honest have owned this model since October 2012 as soon as it came to Pakistan and although it's a very good car, i really like it but it's not as good to drive as the 8th Generation (Reborn). Has some pros regarding features and economy.
    Though it's better than other options available but it is not truly what a Civic should be.

so should i consider to buy it or go for another car in this price range as i can't wait till last quarter 2016 :/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so should i consider to buy it or go for another car in this price range as i can't wait till last quarter 2016 :/
    If you can't wait and have to buy a new car then I think buy it since we don't have much options here

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why not go for 1.8 altis cvt

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    The SUB will do what the BOX tells it to do!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buy the 9th gen civic you'l like it. it is not a bad car at all. Best LOCALLY MADE CAR CURRENTLY, no arguing on that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

User Tag List