Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #1681
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani82ua View Post
    dear all,
    has anyone noticed after any route or trip the car (vti orial prosmetic 2013) front side (i.e. bonette) becomes very hot?
    also some time belt sound listens slightly from front side but that noticed by person standing outside the car after any long route?
    thanks
    These problems are normal bro. Nothing to worry.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  3. #1682
    PakWheeler Follow
    ptvgrind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omairaawan View Post
    Dear all

    my civic has some rattling sound from the front.. Sounds like "Tik Tik".. i have been to honda twice but they are unable to fix it..they are waiting for the last 3 months for their rep from factory to come over and check my car.... what i feel is, its a sound from some plastic fixture but they are of the view that it is from the trunk or the rear seats....if anybody else has faced the same plz guide me through.

    BTW mine is 2015 and driven 15k.
    Am i the one having all these disturbances in my car or what 😠.
    Yes bro this particular tick tick sound is there for a small time its not plastic its something else iv got it checked also but the dealership has no clue an they told me im not the only one with this complaint.

  4. #1683
    PakWheeler Follow
    omairaawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptvgrind View Post
    Am i the one having all these disturbances in my car or what ��.
    Yes bro this particular tick tick sound is there for a small time its not plastic its something else iv got it checked also but the dealership has no clue an they told me im not the only one with this complaint.
    so there is no solution to this
    i have been called by honda to drop my car for a day or two and they ll fix it....but m hesitant since we know how honest we are

  5. #1684
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omairaawan View Post
    Dear all

    my civic has some rattling sound from the front.. Sounds like "Tik Tik".. i have been to honda twice but they are unable to fix it..they are waiting for the last 3 months for their rep from factory to come over and check my car.... what i feel is, its a sound from some plastic fixture but they are of the view that it is from the trunk or the rear seats....if anybody else has faced the same plz guide me through.

    BTW mine is 2015 and driven 15k.
    Oh yes I have this too. It comes from the center of dashboard. It's very low. These are manufacturing issues, I doubt they can be fixed.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  6. #1685
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    I might sound stupid after the following that i am going to say:
    There is a myth about quality of assembly and production for local cars, when the first few batches are produced after a model is launched they are done under supervision and instructions of foreign technicians who are here to train the local technicians by practically working at the production line. This in result means the initial batches are a bit better in quality and made properly.
    I have experienced this myth with a few Honda models that i have kept and even for a Suzuki Swift 2010. I bought a City in 2003, the daddoo shape and later when i bought another one in 2006 it felt much lighter and wierd in terms of everything. Then i bought a Reborn in 2006 and it never gave any problem at all in terms of build quality, felt robust compared to my later 2008 Reborn, in 2009 i booked another City immediately after the model was launched and the car was seriously a charm, whereas an official brand new 2014 City that I got feels a much poor car in comparison to the 5 year old one. Same happened with even a Suzuki Swift DLX back in 2010 which is now driven 130,000 kms and is far better in all aspects compared to my Uncle's 2014 Swift DLX. The 2014 is very light and noisy not to mention many more stupid flaws like frequently fused lights and even water entering the car through floor once due to a failed stopper. And then I immediately bought the 9th Gen in October 2012 as soon as it was launched. And all my friends who have later cars like 2014 & 2015 ask me why my 9th Gen feels so much better than theirs. Though the axle problem and brake assembly replacement had to be done under warranty but that was a part related problem not built/assembly quality.
    Once again I apologise for my stupid explanation (i.e. If you thought it to be stupid) but even if it's a myth i have developed a strong belief about it. The best cars out of production lines are the initial batches.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  7. #1686
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^ my observation is same

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

  8. #1687
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    I might sound stupid after the following that i am going to say:
    There is a myth about quality of assembly and production for local cars, when the first few batches are produced after a model is launched they are done under supervision and instructions of foreign technicians who are here to train the local technicians by practically working at the production line. This in result means the initial batches are a bit better in quality and made properly.
    I have experienced this myth with a few Honda models that i have kept and even for a Suzuki Swift 2010. I bought a City in 2003, the daddoo shape and later when i bought another one in 2006 it felt much lighter and wierd in terms of everything. Then i bought a Reborn in 2006 and it never gave any problem at all in terms of build quality, felt robust compared to my later 2008 Reborn, in 2009 i booked another City immediately after the model was launched and the car was seriously a charm, whereas an official brand new 2014 City that I got feels a much poor car in comparison to the 5 year old one. Same happened with even a Suzuki Swift DLX back in 2010 which is now driven 130,000 kms and is far better in all aspects compared to my Uncle's 2014 Swift DLX. The 2014 is very light and noisy not to mention many more stupid flaws like frequently fused lights and even water entering the car through floor once due to a failed stopper. And then I immediately bought the 9th Gen in October 2012 as soon as it was launched. And all my friends who have later cars like 2014 & 2015 ask me why my 9th Gen feels so much better than theirs. Though the axle problem and brake assembly replacement had to be done under warranty but that was a part related problem not built/assembly quality.
    Once again I apologise for my stupid explanation (i.e. If you thought it to be stupid) but even if it's a myth i have developed a strong belief about it. The best cars out of production lines are the initial batches.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    It's not a stupid explanation Ali bhai. You are hopefully right after owning so many PKDMS. We have also bought PKDMS but for a past decade we have shifted to JDMS, so except for 9th gen civic all other cars in our home are JDMS. All in all, I wanted to say that we bought 9th gen after 6-7 months of its launch and though quality is not that bad but it still has the issues mentioned above, I don't know how these clowns build cars without proper inspection. They should atleast have a proper quality control department.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  9. #1688
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    It's not a stupid explanation Ali bhai. You are hopefully right after owning so many PKDMS. We have also bought PKDMS but for a past decade we have shifted to JDMS, so except for 9th gen civic all other cars in our home are JDMS. All in all, I wanted to say that we bought 9th gen after 6-7 months of its launch and though quality is not that bad but it still has the issues mentioned above, I don't know how these clowns build cars without proper inspection. They should atleast have a proper quality control department.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    The clowns working here just have lack of NEEYAT
    Simply careless and nothing else


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  10. #1689
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani001002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can any buddy help me...i want to know which types of headlights bulbs are using in 2014-15 civic h11,9005,9006 or h1 i don't have manual kindly help and post accurate info

  11. #1690
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani001002 View Post
    Can any buddy help me...i want to know which types of headlights bulbs are using in 2014-15 civic h11,9005,9006 or h1 i don't have manual kindly help and post accurate info
    H11 in Low Beam (Projector) and HB3 9005 in High Beam.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  12. #1691
    PakWheeler Follow
    uzair_asif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam really a great informative thread. I just want to know k new civic leni chahiye ya nhi and if yes then konsa color best hai ?

  13. #1692
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uzair_asif View Post
    Salam really a great informative thread. I just want to know k new civic leni chahiye ya nhi and if yes then konsa color best hai ?
    If you are referring to 9th Generation existing model than it's not new anymore. An year or so down the lane what will be launched is the new model. This Civic is already an old model now
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=244530
    Please check the thread in above link, here is a preview of the actual new Civic (10th Generation):
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1445725624.326965.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  251.5 KB


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  14. #1693
    PakWheeler Follow
    vaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I experienced this sound after getting my Honda City's AC & blower serviced (with 60K kms maintenance). It really really is annoying - At the slowest level, you get to hear a continuous noise from the motor - (sounds like the motor's rotor rubbing with the brush).

    The noise becomes less audible when you speed up the blower - may be due to the sound of air blowing out, and naturally the motor speeds up so does its inherent sound. Interestingly, the noise doesn't amplify with increasing the speed of the fan, Or may be the sound of motor itself and the air blowing is more than it.

    But it is really really bad! Honda would say - ye to jee nayee gariyoun main se bhi aati hai!! and you feel like keeeling em!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Oh that would be annoying. Thanks for explaining.
    Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

  15. #1694
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sial_ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,936
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    front of 10th gen looks sls amg inspired

  16. #1695
    PakWheeler Follow
    uzair_asif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i was talking about 9th gen which is new for pakistan as we will not get 10th gen before 2018 "my observation"

  17. #1696
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by uzair_asif View Post
    i was talking about 9th gen which is new for pakistan as we will not get 10th gen before 2018 "my observation"
    Don't worry Atlas always have given an early Civic to Pakistan. It's the City they keep later at priority. About an year of international launch for all models of Civic in Pakistan if you look at the past. Plus my source there has unofficially hinted it's coming Last quarter 2016.
    To be honest have owned this model since October 2012 as soon as it came to Pakistan and although it's a very good car, i really like it but it's not as good to drive as the 8th Generation (Reborn). Has some pros regarding features and economy.
    Though it's better than other options available but it is not truly what a Civic should be.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  18. #1697
    PakWheeler Follow
    uzair_asif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Don't worry Atlas always have given an early Civic to Pakistan. It's the City they keep later at priority. About an year of international launch for all models of Civic in Pakistan if you look at the past. Plus my source there has unofficially hinted it's coming Last quarter 2016.
    To be honest have owned this model since October 2012 as soon as it came to Pakistan and although it's a very good car, i really like it but it's not as good to drive as the 8th Generation (Reborn). Has some pros regarding features and economy.
    Though it's better than other options available but it is not truly what a Civic should be.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    so should i consider to buy it or go for another car in this price range as i can't wait till last quarter 2016 :/

  19. #1698
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uzair_asif View Post
    so should i consider to buy it or go for another car in this price range as i can't wait till last quarter 2016 :/
    If you can't wait and have to buy a new car then I think buy it since we don't have much options here


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  20. #1699
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lafafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why not go for 1.8 altis cvt

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    The SUB will do what the BOX tells it to do!

  21. #1700
    PakWheeler Follow
    cshahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Buy the 9th gen civic you'l like it. it is not a bad car at all. Best LOCALLY MADE CAR CURRENTLY, no arguing on that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •