Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #161
    PakWheeler Follow
    swati_freaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Its not an ordinary xli.Its with turbos

    Sent from my GT-N7100

    Please don't tell me it's with stock brakes as well.

  3. #162
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello guys
    I also own a 9th gen civic bought recently
    driven 685kms till now
    as its my first auto car and also my first honda, can anyone please confirm me if this car takes a slight push/jerk, very slight, when it shifts from first to second gear. Mine sorta takes a small push when it shifts to second gear on light throttle. On heavy throttle, the shift is fine. Shifting into other gears is also fine.
    will get it checked on the 1000km checkup. But wanted to check if the civic is like this or does mine have some fault?

  4. #163
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsFand26 View Post
    Hello guys
    I also own a 9th gen civic bought recently
    driven 685kms till now
    as its my first auto car and also my first honda, can anyone please confirm me if this car takes a slight push/jerk, very slight, when it shifts from first to second gear. Mine sorta takes a small push when it shifts to second gear on light throttle. On heavy throttle, the shift is fine. Shifting into other gears is also fine.
    will get it checked on the 1000km checkup. But wanted to check if the civic is like this or does mine have some fault?
    It is JUST fine

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  5. #164
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @umair2203
    Thank you for the reply
    I was kinda getting worried if my car has some fault or something

  6. #165
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,471
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsFand26 View Post
    Hello guys
    I also own a 9th gen civic bought recently
    driven 685kms till now
    as its my first auto car and also my first honda, can anyone please confirm me if this car takes a slight push/jerk, very slight, when it shifts from first to second gear. Mine sorta takes a small push when it shifts to second gear on light throttle. On heavy throttle, the shift is fine. Shifting into other gears is also fine.
    will get it checked on the 1000km checkup. But wanted to check if the civic is like this or does mine have some fault?
    If your shift is below 2K rpm, then you will face a little jerk in lower gears like 1st n 2nd.

  7. #166
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Your right
    it only happens on extremely light throttle which usually shifts before 2k (from first to second gear)
    on normal or high throttle resulting in rpm going on the higher side like 3k or above
    the shifts are then smooth and normal

  8. #167
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsFand26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    983
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you all for relieving my tension

  9. #168
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar how to activate cruise control, I tried as per user manual but it doesn't kicked it. The speed keeps on decreasing and just cruise main light remains on.

  10. #169
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swati_freaked View Post
    Please don't tell me it's with stock brakes as well.
    Actually its a civic 2011 manual

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

  11. #170
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    Yar how to activate cruise control, I tried as per user manual but it doesn't kicked it. The speed keeps on decreasing and just cruise main light remains on.
    Okay, press the " Cruise" button, you will see the " Cruise" light.
    Now, Press the " Set" button at the bottom of your dial. This will set the speed at which you are traveling.

    So, I.e you're traveling at 95kmph and press " Set" button, it will travel at 95kpmh on Cruise Control. hope it made sense If not,
    Check this website, and just hover your mouse over the buttons to see their functions!
    I'll attach a picture edited by me, Sorry for bad editing skills
    Dashboard Details | 2014 Honda Civic-Coupe | Honda Owners Site

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  12. #171
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^great bro thanks for the detailed information. i will definately try it today .

  13. #172
    PakWheeler Follow
    Sabiqoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    52
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Okay, press the " Cruise" button, you will see the " Cruise" light.
    Now, Press the " Set" button at the bottom of your dial. This will set the speed at which you are traveling.

    So, I.e you're traveling at 95kmph and press " Set" button, it will travel at 95kpmh on Cruise Control. hope it made sense If not,
    Check this website, and just hover your mouse over the buttons to see their functions!
    I'll attach a picture edited by me, Sorry for bad editing skills
    Dashboard Details | 2014 Honda Civic-Coupe | Honda Owners Site

    Very well explained. Plus the link you gave is very useful. Thanks.
    There is nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes Benz.

  14. #173
    PakWheeler Follow
    centos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    I have a manual 8th gen and it makes very less torque on low rpms.If I shift gears at low rpm car start to sort of knock where as same behaviour is not present in altis city or gli.I have tested more manual reborns and still same prob

    Sent from my GT-N7100
    I have the 8th gen manual and I agree it knocks a little on low rpm. I initially thought there is some thing wrong with the car but its normal for the manual civic.

  15. #174
    PakWheeler Follow
    centos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does any one know if the 9th gen has got the same chassis as 8th gen or a newer/better one.

  16. #175
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
    Does any one know if the 9th gen has got the same chassis as 8th gen or a newer/better one.
    It is different n better

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  17. #176
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    faiz.aslam.12
    thanks bro, its working great now.

  18. #177
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys i am facing an issue or maybe this is how it works in 9gen. its like whenever i try to apply gradual brakes to my car, the RPM starts coming down normally as expected but after after few seconds i hear an abnormal rev from the engine because of the auto upward fluctuation of the RPM like from 1000RPM it automatically jump to 1500 level without applying accelerator and then auto come down.

    Now is this auto fluctuation of the RPM normal or is there something wrong with the RPM control system. other then that there are alhamdulillah no abnormalities in the RPM or drive or acceleration system of the car.

  19. #178
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    guys i am facing an issue or maybe this is how it works in 9gen. its like whenever i try to apply gradual brakes to my car, the RPM starts coming down normally as expected but after after few seconds i hear an abnormal rev from the engine because of the auto upward fluctuation of the RPM like from 1000RPM it automatically jump to 1500 level without applying accelerator and then auto come down.

    Now is this auto fluctuation of the RPM normal or is there something wrong with the RPM control system. other then that there are alhamdulillah no abnormalities in the RPM or drive or acceleration system of the car.
    Is your car a manual or an auto? I might have an idea why...
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  20. #179
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    auto....

  21. #180
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    auto....
    Hmm, then I am not really sure. But in my manual Suzuki Swift, say I'm near 400-500RPM and car is close to stalling and I press the clutch, RPM's jump up a bit then come back to Idle. It could be the same case with you, or simply, Auto car is downshifting
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •