Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2308
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Salam,

    As we just recently bought a Civic 9th Gen (2013) shape and could not find its fan Club on Pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of this Latest model should share pics of their car and their views.


    .

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  2. #1801
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rohban427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    584
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ok Thanks Guys For Helping Me...I Am Getting Base Model Auto In Silver Colour...So I Hope I Get It Readily Available At Honda Rawalpindi!!!

  3. #1802
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
    Ok Thanks Guys For Helping Me...I Am Getting Base Model Auto In Silver Colour...So I Hope I Get It Readily Available At Honda Rawalpindi!!!
    Honda Plant is close right now. They close their plant from 25th December to 10th January every year.


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  4. #1803
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rohban427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    584
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ye Kya Zohaib Bhai...Aap To Aur Baat Kar Rahe Hain...Architeck And Nabeel Ali...Why You Saying Like This!!!

    Khair Still There Is No Problem...I Can Wait Till 10 January...Lolzzz!!!

  5. #1804
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
    Ye Kya Zohaib Bhai...Aap To Aur Baat Kar Rahe Hain...Architeck And Nabeel Ali...Why You Saying Like This!!!

    Khair Still There Is No Problem...I Can Wait Till 10 January...Lolzzz!!!
    What i said means: the plant being closed does not have any effect on cars that are already available and manufactured, waiting to be sold. The assembly line may be closed but the dealerships are not closed.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  6. #1805
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    peace-maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,657
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Washed her today
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    YOU KNOW MY NAME. NOT MY STORY

  7. #1806
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1451625906.781285.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  95.7 KB
    Happy New Year 9th gen brothers


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  8. #1807
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MADDYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i face some problem regarding my car it is new and as well in warranty
    i am hearing chui chui noise from driving seat as i took car to HONDA CITY SALES
    what they said to me is that you have to contact to the vendor from whom honda takes seat and
    i was like what the hell is this ?
    as i insist the warranty claim he gave me his number and the story continues
    so is there anyone who can tell me is this normal or they are making me fool
    regards
    -

  9. #1808
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,651
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by MADDYBOY View Post
    i face some problem regarding my car it is new and as well in warranty
    i am hearing chui chui noise from driving seat as i took car to HONDA CITY SALES
    what they said to me is that you have to contact to the vendor from whom honda takes seat and
    i was like what the hell is this ?
    as i insist the warranty claim he gave me his number and the story continues
    so is there anyone who can tell me is this normal or they are making me fool
    regards
    City Sales are thieves, go to Honda Fort or Point. It's the 3S dealers responsibility to facilitate you by whatever means.
    You bought the car from Honda and they are supposed to give warranty. It's not like you purchased the seats separately from vendor. I hope they don't tell people to contact the plant abroad that makes engines if something goes wrong. City Sales Looters


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  10. #1809
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MADDYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    City Sales are thieves, go to Honda Fort or Point. It's the 3S dealers responsibility to facilitate you by whatever means.
    You bought the car from Honda and they are supposed to give warranty. It's not like you purchased the seats separately from vendor. I hope they don't tell people to contact the plant abroad that makes engines if something goes wrong. City Sales Looters


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    yeah exactly that was my point
    so i contacted the vendor to check the seat as he told that there is some winter holidays which will finish on 4 of January after that they will come and see what the problem is
    literally i dont understand is really the condition of HONDA
    like one person is saying that you have to contact the vendor
    -

  11. #1810
    PakWheeler Follow
    asim_n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club (2013)

    Sound from seats of 9th gen is unfortunately a very common problem.

    I had my seat replaced in 2013 under claim from Honda fort for the same problem. The only thing though is that you will have to visit their vendor in Sundar industrial estate, obviously after consulting 3S dealership!






    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #1811
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    City Sales are thieves, go to Honda Fort or Point. It's the 3S dealers responsibility to facilitate you by whatever means.
    You bought the car from Honda and they are supposed to give warranty. It's not like you purchased the seats separately from vendor. I hope they don't tell people to contact the plant abroad that makes engines if something goes wrong. City Sales Looters


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    LOL! Are you forgetting that Atlas Honda made 9th Gen Civic owners run after tracking world reps in various TW offices to fix the shitty multimedia system multiple times and deflecting all responsibility to TW instead of standing up for their packaged product delivered under their name?

  13. #1812
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MADDYBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    LOL! Are you forgetting that Atlas Honda made 9th Gen Civic owners run after tracking world reps in various TW offices to fix the shitty multimedia system multiple times and deflecting all responsibility to TW instead of standing up for their packaged product delivered under their name?
    i think this is wrong if a person is spending money then these 3s dealer should compensate the customer instead of telling the customer to contact the vendor
    -

  14. #1813
    PakWheeler Follow
    zebmirza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    28
    Posts
    397
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aslamoalakum! People i have an issue i feel that the driver seat of my car is a little pressed down as compared to the normal one. Altho none can feel it is but i think it is a little pressed and less elastic maybe it due to rain water which once made the car seat wet as window was open and car was parked under the sky. Any solutions what should i do or just ignore and drive it the way it is

  15. #1814
    PakWheeler Follow
    zebmirza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    28
    Posts
    397
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    another question from the car owners:
    when you take your car to un even and broken roads does it make kind of dub dub noise in the rear suspension? if yes then any solutions?

  16. #1815
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,295
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zebmirza View Post
    Aslamoalakum! People i have an issue i feel that the driver seat of my car is a little pressed down as compared to the normal one. Altho none can feel it is but i think it is a little pressed and less elastic maybe it due to rain water which once made the car seat wet as window was open and car was parked under the sky. Any solutions what should i do or just ignore and drive it the way it is
    Try the height adjustment lever to compensate for saggy seat.
    What goes around, comes around.

  17. #1816
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    afnanSJfayaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    1,164
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does anyone know the model name and size of these rims? price idea also?

    Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1650169

  18. #1817
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    peace-maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,657
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can this be fixed? Or I'll have to get it painted?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    YOU KNOW MY NAME. NOT MY STORY

  19. #1818
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    peace-maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,657
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1651004

  20. #1819
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    peace-maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,657
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1651005

  21. #1820
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    peace-maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,657
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Honda Civic 9th Gen Fan Club 2013 -1651006

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •