Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Honda Civic 2005 Vibration between 30 to 40 Km/H

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_y3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 2005 Vibration between 30 to 40 Km/H

    Dear All,


    I hope you will be fine and doing well. I am facing a problem in my Honda Civic 2005 from few days. When my car reaches at the speed of 30 Km/H i feel a little vibration in front wheels. And when it reaches 40 km/H. The vibrations end. It is vibrate little on less acceleration and but high on little hard pedal. I have done it's alignment and wheel balancing two times from different persons. But the problem is still there. One person told me that is not a problem of wheels or alignment but of Inner Axles and may be rods. Please guide me what is the problem actually. And what can I do to clear it out. Thanks & Waiting for your kind replies,

    Regards,



  2. #2
    TM
    TM is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,715
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you are sure about the balancing part, in that case the person who told you about the inner axle, he is right...get that checked.
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    xenerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,028
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    u can check your inner axles by checking the looseness in them...park the car on some deck and try to move it forward / reverse keeping e-brake applied...the person under it can monitor the play in inner axles....i guess this is the 'desi totka' to verify play in inner axles...lets wait for the experts for final verdict.

    to rule out the alignment issue...give Watto motors a visit on PECO road lahore...get all wheels balanced and then aligned...

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_y3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenerking View Post
    u can check your inner axles by checking the looseness in them...park the car on some deck and try to move it forward / reverse keeping e-brake applied...the person under it can monitor the play in inner axles....i guess this is the 'desi totka' to verify play in inner axles...lets wait for the experts for final verdict.

    to rule out the alignment issue...give Watto motors a visit on PECO road lahore...get all wheels balanced and then aligned...
    Thanks for your reply, Brother yesterday i was visit Watto Motors. They are the second workshop which I visit. How about inner axles? They told me to install kabli ones. How much they cost and best place to buy?

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_y3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TM View Post
    If you are sure about the balancing part, in that case the person who told you about the inner axle, he is right...get that checked.
    Thanks for your reply. Please guide me a good workshop in lahore regarding this issue. And also guide how much expense it is?

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    xenerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,028
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro kabli inner axles will cost u around 5k original japanese around 10k and new chinese aroud 5k

    I have heard that chinese r v heavy so they harm gearbox

    Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_y3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xenerking View Post
    Bro kabli inner axles will cost u around 5k original japanese around 10k and new chinese aroud 5k

    I have heard that chinese r v heavy so they harm gearbox

    Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
    Bro Please can you tell me a good workshop which can do these things perfectly?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •