Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Does CIviC REBORN 2011 Swings With AIR like Honda CIty Does on MOtorway???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Does CIviC REBORN 2011 Swings With AIR like Honda CIty Does on MOtorway???

Does CIviC REBORN 2011 Swings With AIR like Honda CIty Does on MOtorway???
    I travel alot on motorway so i want a car with high road grip and on which air does not effect??
    I had a corolla 09,,, it was very awsom on motorway!!
    then bought city 10,,, it was bad on motorway... when u cross a truck,, ur car swings :@
    now planing to buy 2011 reborn?? ANY SuGGESTiOnS PLZ????????
    THANx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    Good hai; waise I have a premio these days; bring the civic and ill show you which one is M2 territory.

I have seen almost all of Punjab; interestingly I went to Mandi bahauddin once; I only spotted one eagle eye civic my whole journey.

Civic doesnt fall apart yar...neither does even cherry for that matter. Corollas suspension is just more suitable for our conditions.

Kher usually it's put like Civic>Corolla>City isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    well, first i'd tell u that i had totally forgotten that you are Abdullah Farooq i never argue with people in friends list.
    anyways, premio is upper category compared to civic and corolla. and yes it wud be better then civic or corolla even though i havent driven one but im sure it wud be better. but its not comparable to civic.
    i havent been to mandi but i ve been to a lot of places in lower punjab, kot addu, layyah, multan etc. in the desert areas, our hosts there guided us with their corolla in front and i followed them in my city, the the terrain was very rough. sometimes had to cross even small irrigation channels and had to drive through sand. i did equally gud as corolla. anyways, i do believe that corolla would do better on bad roads because of its soft suspension but the same soft suspension makes it unstable at high speeds. a city might break ur back on terrible roads (not on medium to bad roads though) but i ve found it to be more stable on high speeds.

rule of thumb is...
    Soft suspension = comfortable = unstable (exceptions are there)
    and
    Hard suspension = not so comfy = stable (exceptions are there again, like mehran etc)

so, im sorry but i dont agree with that equation u made at the end. and the reason is the smooth drive of idsi and new city. its not EPS alone. the engine is quite as well and everything else is smoother too. i wud prefer corolla over a city if and only if i LIVE in a desert or village and that too, the current model of corolla, not the last gen. if i had just enough cash to buy the last gen corolla, i'd settle for any other car, even an indus corolla but not the last gen. to me, that was the worst corolla ever.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    @RollOnBigMaMa: Bhaijan as I said aap jeetay mein haara .

Brands become brands because they have something which gains them the repute among buyers.

Aap theek keh rahay hain I don't know what meguairs mothers or turtle wax are; I use 7cf on my cars lol.

And I spray diesel cans underneath my cars I don't know that rubber parts get screwed with that .

If Toyota is reliable that has made it beat selling and its not only corolla it's the whole lineup.

Ab pata Nahin I am Mubeen shahid inspired or what the fact is Civic is a better car than Altis but Toyota is far ahead in technology; R&D; features and equipment.

U like it or not they have Lexus derived from Toyota; crown, Avalon, GT 86 and what not.

Ab kal ko mein debate karon ke Nahin G Toyota is so better than say BMW or RR because it sells more, No .

I told that to u in a context between city and xli's, and my dear most educated PW member Taxi Walay hum se zyada Dekh ke decisions letay hain on their cars; because we have secondary options for them it's their bread.

City isn't even sold in Japan lol.

Phir bhi ure right, no wonder all of the old Lott of PW members have stopped posting since long.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The MOST useless, pointless, fact-less, senseless discussion I've ever had over here.

The best you got is:

-Chiyaasee abhee tak 6 lakh ki hai, boht TAYT gaddi hai.

-Taxi walay corolla chalatay hain

-Footpath walay jugaar mistri boht syaanay hotay hain

-Taxi drivers ki to kia he baat hai, the way the maintain their cars. Ufff (Y).

-Jay Dee Emm ki to kia he baaten hain

Anything resembling the above which I may have said in my posts or another bro of mine here debating with you? Feel free to point out and if it may occur, re-read your posts. Joined since 2005 and your benchmarks are taxi walas and Pakistani market where 2006-2008 model dabba Xli with just four wheels and an engine is for 12-13 lakhs if its clean.

Yes I have one, a GLi, over 180k kms on the ODO and I have a standing offer of 1225k Rs for it. Not sarcasm, the truth.

No offense meant at all, I wouldn't have replied but since you're for haar and jeet here, I thought I'd clear the situ up for you, I thought it was a debate with a guy having ample knowledge, expertise and most importantly, education. I was wrong. Its still a AUNDA vs Toyota war. I aren't a fan boy, I've got both toyotas and hondas in my garage.

You moving on to other cars like crown etc, stick to the topic please. Pakistani toyota and aunda isn't comparable to the rest of the world.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It swings a bit not that much

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilindisguice7 View Post
    Does CIviC REBORN 2011 Swings With AIR like Honda CIty Does on MOtorway???
    I travel alot on motorway so i want a car with high road grip and on which air does not effect??
    I had a corolla 09,,, it was very awsom on motorway!!
    then bought city 10,,, it was bad on motorway... when u cross a truck,, ur car swings :@
    now planing to buy 2011 reborn?? ANY SuGGESTiOnS PLZ????????
    THANx
    Brother Civic has much better road grip than any city.

City are not good for highway because they have their petrol tank in middle and because of higher roofs and ground clearance then civics they have higher center of gravity.

2009 onwards city is much much better than old vario but still its no match for reboran shape or even old prosmtec shape civic.

When I go to Okara from Karachi 2006 Exi Prosmatec shape civic used to go to 170+ and it was total stable.

I have never driven reborn faster than 120 but it would be rock stable at any speed below than 200km/hr on a shiny highway like motorway unless you have the right speed rating tyres not the eurostar which are famous for their bad quality on high speed cruising and are not afraid of traffic police with radar gun giving you a challan.

The new shape Corolla 2008 onwards is also very stable on highways and I felt a day night difference when driving a 2011 Xli ecotec and 2005 Altis on the same national highway.

The Xli was even more stable than the Prosmatec and the only thing missing was engine power but the Xli was easily doing 120 @ 5th gear on CNG with 5 people and luggage and it night pushed to 160 on petrol if i tried hard.

Please drive safe because u can never predict about the other driver its better to keep these cars like corollas and civics around 140km/hr there is a reason why japanese people have limited cars like CL9 and Mark X to 180km/hr. .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Halafan kehne k liye tyar hun bhai
    190+ gaye thay motorway pe
    Reborn pe
    It was stable like anything .....
    Go get it
    Accord z next level ***** ....
    O8 se pehle ki corolla Farigh e
    Current one z better ....
    City Ka ni pta

Sorry for Urdu English milkshake

Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    I am not a MOD.... And am proud of that....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Hehehehehe LOLZZZZZZ Pakwheelers...Jaldi se thoko comment...Made this specially for you people...Reply Fast!!!

Does CIviC REBORN 2011 Swings With AIR like Honda CIty Does on MOtorway??? -1196335
    Color k ilawa kuch ata ha RN427........

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Funny discussion.

Discussion on (cheap looking remelted plastic interior and drive almost like cultus) corolla and beautiful sporty look Civic or City is just a nonsense.
    Go compare corolla with lancer, daewoo or liana...
    corolla wale jb paisy kharch bethty hen dusro ki bato me aa k to phir in ko or koi kam nahi siwae honda ko galian dene k. in ka dukh samaj me ata hy.
    road pr b corolla walo ko aag lagi hoti hy k kisi tra honda ko cross kr len. complex problem.
    moti zubaano wale car dealer inko acha ragraa laga k corola sale kr dete hn (paa g corolla da koi jwab ee nae hegaa ay akhaan band kr k lillow) bad me bechary purchasers ki kuch or he band ho jati hy. sorry karella

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List