Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97

Honda D17a (1700cc) Automatic Transmisson .
    Fuel Average on Petrol was quite bad which was 7km per liter
    55 L CNG Cylinder was giving the average of 130km local (Islamabad Route).
    and on long drive it give's 180km per cylinder.

After installation of CNG HYBRID System
    petrol average is stabled at 30km / L
    and a full cylinder support's upto 300 km at local and 350-380 km at long drive.
    more info will be provided on request.
    More Test Log's
    Log's Detail's Petrol
    Before
    On Local Route's
    5.5km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detail 17.45 RS Per Km.

On Long Rote's
    7km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detal 13.71 RS Per Km

Detail of CNG
    Before
    On Local Route's
    120 Km per cylinder
    CNG per KM Detail 5.83 RS Per Km.

On Long Route's
    180 Km Per Cylinder
    CNG Per Km Detail 3.8 Rs Per Km.

After
    On Local Route's
    30km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detail 3.2 RS Per Km.

On Long Rote's
    30km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detal 3.2 RS Per Km

Detail of CNG
    Before
    On Local Route's
    300 Km per cylinder
    CNG per KM Detail 2.33 RS Per Km.

ON Long Route's
    390 Km Per Cylinder
    CNG Per Km Detail 1.79 Rs Per Km.

Combined Local Expence Per Km is 3.2 +2.33 = 5.53RS Per KM
    Combined Long Route Expence Per Km is 3.2 + 1.79 = 4.99 Rs Per KM

NOTE: THE ABOVE MENTIONED LOG'S ARE ACCURATE AND TRUE. OUR RESPECTED CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED BY THESE RESULT'S (WE CAN IMPROVE THESE RESULT'S MORE EFFICIENT AS PER CUSTOMER DEMAND).

Regard's
    Raja Atta-Ur-Rehman
    Project Leader at
    Rehman Auto's (Ultimate Economy Group).
    +92-0311-5135516
    Attached Images Attached Images                

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow so many peaople's who dont have money to afford it and sitting here for just fun like @ hameed and other guy's are just wasting there precious time commenting on this thread go ahead and make some fuel saving device to fulfill the power and economy demand's of general public. dont waste your time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this system is not the Map/ Maf enhancer it is an piggy back small ECU which interpret the out put signal's from the ecu to the delivery system INJECTOR's, IGNITION TIMING, etc we had an accurate control of vehicle's fuel economy upto our desired level's. so guy's dont fool around here and there this is all designed and assembled Here in Pakistan. This system is for all OBD1, OBD 2, CAN bus and K LIne communication on board system's.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateEconomyGroup View Post
    wow so many peaople's who dont have money to afford it and sitting here for just fun like @ hameed and other guy's are just wasting there precious time commenting on this thread go ahead and make some fuel saving device to fulfill the power and economy demand's of general public. dont waste your time.
    Yeah yeah i am so poor i cant afford ur Rocket Science Technology & i dont want to destroy my Car.

if u dont mind can we see some pictures of ur small ECU?? whats inside tht empty black box?

we have some real Automotive gurus @SER_GTR @Xulfiqar, let them analyze ur Magical Science

Once when i was kid i made an ECU just for fun & it worked very well

Installation & Test logs of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 with d17a1700cc -1209754

Installation & Test logs of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 with d17a1700cc -1209755
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    Yeah yeah i am so poor i cant afford ur Rocket Science Technology & i dont want to destroy my Car.

if u dont mind can we see some pictures of ur small ECU?? whats inside tht empty black box?

we have some real Automotive gurus @SER_GTR @Xulfiqar, let them analyze ur Magical Science

Once when i was kid i made an ECU just for fun & it worked very well

Installation & Test logs of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 with d17a1700cc -1209754

Installation & Test logs of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 with d17a1700cc -1209755
    if you cant afford it and dont want to destroy your sweet car then dont post foolish comment's , and as you said you had designed an ecu when you were a kid you just designed it and only tested it on an engine which was not in a vehicle you dont know the exact position of that engine whether it is capable of daily drive or not. and the 3 rd thing if some guru's want to inspect our system they had to come at our place and do what ever they want to do with our designed system's. If you want to analyze our device's you can come by at any time to inspect & Analyze the device's yourself. our company's claim's are accurate and true If some one challenges it we accept the challenge and can arrange a live installation and test detail for the respected User's.
    contact me at 0311-5135516
    to settle down the meeting place and demo for you the company will arrange the whole setup. you just had to bring your camcorder with you to record and post that video here. @hameed what do you say?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sirdneo View Post
    can this system installed in carby engine as well, I have 1988 accord with a16a1 engine
    Nope this system is specially designed for EFI, because in EFI system there r lots of wires & sensors + lots of room to make innocent people fool, Agha Waqar Ahmed challenged NUST, PEC, all Scientists of pak/abroad, What happened at the end??

If it is so effective then y stupid Japanese r manufacturing Toyota Prius?? just show ur Rocket Science Technology to them they will give u a Nobel Prize & adopt ur Rocket Science Super Technology in next generation of Prius with Hybrid CNG Machine . . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    if you cant afford it and dont want to destroy your sweet car then dont post foolish comment's , and as you said you had designed an ecu when you were a kid you just designed it and only tested it on an engine which was not in a vehicle you dont know the exact position of that engine whether it is capable of daily drive or not. and the 3 rd thing if some guru's want to inspect our system they had to come at our place and do what ever they want to do with our designed system's. If you want to analyze our device's you can come by at any time to inspect & Analyze the device's yourself. our company's claim's are accurate and true If some one challenges it we accept the challenge and can arrange a live installation and test detail for the respected User's.
    contact me at 0311-5135516
    to settle down the meeting place and demo for you the company will arrange the whole setup. you just had to bring your camcorder with you to record and post that video here. @hameed what do you say?
    Ok OK well said i just want to see the pictures of ur Mini ECU, is it so hard for u to post the picz over here?? no one has tht much free time to visit ur Company,
    Plz donate me ur car i will put my ECU in tht & show u how it burns the wheels

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fuel economy is under my right foot.

I control it that way.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ALL ....We Are Just Clearing Out facts here....I Don't Know Whether Your Run Both Things Together Or Separate Or What Else You Do...!

Point Is Just Clear It.......Mocking Comments Won't Do Anything Here....Not Everyone Is So Much Capable Of Understanding Your Simple Easy Recipe Of How To Make You Car Run On 2 Fuels....Gotcha...???

Half Of people Will Consider It A SCAM And BOGUS Box If You Don't Even Bother To Tell What's Going Inside......!!

I Am Not Any GURU Shuru As You Mentioned....I Am Just A enthusiast And Let Me Be Like It......!!

If You Don't Like Us Comment And Asking Question And Then Replying........We Would Like To Leave Rather Than Just Reading You MOCKING Comments......!!

But Facts REMAIN FACTS.......Your Claim For 30km/L Is FALSE........Write IT DOWN So People Can READ Clearly That It RUNS Together On 2 FUEL At A Same Time............Not Just ONE.....!!

EASY For Everyone Else To Understand......Who Commented Negatively And Claim It False Before....
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also Write CLEAR And LOUD That System Goes DOWN In Drain When Your CNG Is Finished Or Have No CNG Available So The System Have NO Other Fuel To USE......!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    @ALL ....We Are Just Clearing Out facts here....I Don't Know Whether Your Run Both Things Together Or Separate Or What Else You Do...!

Point Is Just Clear It.......Mocking Comments Won't Do Anything Here....Not Everyone Is So Much Capable Of Understanding Your Simple Easy Recipe Of How To Make You Car Run On 2 Fuels....Gotcha...???

Half Of people Will Consider It A SCAM And BOGUS Box If You Don't Even Bother To Tell What's Going Inside......!!

I Am Not Any GURU Shuru As You Mentioned....I Am Just A enthusiast And Let Me Be Like It......!!

If You Don't Like Us Comment And Asking Question And Then Replying........We Would Like To Leave Rather Than Just Reading You MOCKING Comments......!!

But Facts REMAIN FACTS.......Your Claim For 30km/L Is FALSE........Write IT DOWN So People Can READ Clearly That It RUNS Together On 2 FUEL At A Same Time............Not Just ONE.....!!

EASY For Everyone Else To Understand......Who Commented Negatively And Claim It False Before....
    Masha Allah some one with sensible remark's. brother i had mentioned the detailed of working principle of CNG/LPG HYBRID system in the previous thread's and also explained with detail I had mentioned that 2 fuel's run's together in an engine at the same time to achieve the above mentioned fuel average and i had also mentioned about the switching procedure when the CNG / LPG is ended in the vehicle the user can simply shift the whole setup to it's stock setting whether it was 7 km/l or 10 km/l so all thing's are mentioned clearly some guy's I dont know whether I had robbed them or what ever it is they are not understanding it making some misconception on the thread.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha Allah some one with sensible remark's. brother i had mentioned the detailed of working principle of CNG/LPG HYBRID system in the previous thread's and also explained with detail I had mentioned that 2 fuel's run's together in an engine at the same time to achieve the above mentioned fuel average and i had also mentioned about the switching procedure when the CNG / LPG is ended in the vehicle the user can simply shift the whole setup to it's stock setting whether it was 7 km/l or 10 km/l so all thing's are mentioned clearly some guy's I dont know whether I had robbed them or what ever it is they are not understanding it making some misconception on the thread.
    Ok Mr just show us whats inside that magical black box, i know u r very clever & u know the real art how to fool around people thatz what u r trying to do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You Didn't Clearly That's Why People Are Claiming It And Pointing Fingers............!!!

Read The 1st Post Of This TOPIC And You Will Get To KNow What Am I Talking About When I Say Clean And CLEAR FACTs

Honda D17a (1700cc) Automatic Transmisson .
    Fuel Average on Petrol was quite bad which was 7km per liter
    55 L CNG Cylinder was giving the average of 130km local (Islamabad Route).
    and on long drive it give's 180km per cylinder.

After installation of CNG HYBRID System
    petrol average is stabled at 30km / L
    and a full cylinder support's upto 300 km at local and 350-380 km at long drive.
    more info will be provided on request.

Its WRITTEN No Where Clearly That The 30km/L Was Attained With Mixture Of Both...Whereas 7km/L Was Just A Fuel AVG Alone On Gasoline(Petrol)

This Makes It Sound Like 30km/L Was After Installing Your SYSTEM

DO Mentions Detail 1st In Description About Thing And Then Follow Up With LOGS And Whatever.....!

Hope Its Clear.......!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok Mr just show us whats inside that magical black box, i know u r very clever & u know the real art how to fool around people thatz what u r trying to do.

Calm Your Horses My Friend......Its Done...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateEconomyGroup View Post
    this system is not the Map/ Maf enhancer it is an piggy back small ECU which interpret the out put signal's from the ecu to the delivery system INJECTOR's, IGNITION TIMING, etc we had an accurate control of vehicle's fuel economy upto our desired level's. so guy's dont fool around here and there this is all designed and assembled Here in Pakistan. This system is for all OBD1, OBD 2, CAN bus and K LIne communication on board system's.
    Y dont u patent ur unique idea as our respectable Agha Waqar Ahmed did with his invention 40km/L (water)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MOD Edit: Everyone will behave and won't disrespect others. Everyone has the right to raise their concerns and answer the criticism. But in a civilised manner.
    Every time someone refers to Honda Civic as 'reborn', a puppy dies! Oh and I hate increasing my post count.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok OK well said i just want to see the pictures of ur Mini ECU, is it so hard for u to post the picz over here?? no one has tht much free time to visit ur Company,
    Plz donate me ur car i will put my ECU in tht & show u how it burns the wheels
    A vehicle is ready for your ECU it's Toyota Crown with 2JZ-GE 3000cc . another one i Toyota Crown with 1G-FE 2000cc , another one is Toyota Crown Majesta with v8 1UZ-FE 4000cc so let me know where to bring the car for your ecu to fit in and roll on road as you claimed 3 available car's select one and let me know an open challege for @hameed. If you satisfy us with your ECU we will order you to design a lot more than your expect. 0311-5135516

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By your this foolish comment now I am clarified that you are taking it personal hmmmmmmmmm very well keep trying man keep your physco mind up.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    You Didn't Clearly That's Why People Are Claiming It And Pointing Fingers............!!!

Read The 1st Post Of This TOPIC And You Will Get To KNow What Am I Talking About When I Say Clean And CLEAR FACTs

Its WRITTEN No Where Clearly That The 30km/L Was Attained With Mixture Of Both...Whereas 7km/L Was Just A Fuel AVG Alone On Gasoline(Petrol)

This Makes It Sound Like 30km/L Was After Installing Your SYSTEM

DO Mentions Detail 1st In Description About Thing And Then Follow Up With LOGS And Whatever.....!

Hope Its Clear.......!
    Brother you had ignored the sentence (More info will be provided on request) a sensible person would easily get the point.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

People Want To Read Everything Here Bro........!! That's What They Are Asking For....!!

Keep Everyone Informed What You Do Else BOGUS Scams Are Common As You Know

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother you had ignored the sentence (More info will be provided on request) a sensible person would easily get the point.
    Dear u know what u r following Mr Agah Waqar Ahmed's path by not disclosing any information, Agha Waqar Ahmed did the same & u see what happens with him?? as far as i remember u also put HHO kits in cars & makes people fool.

lets make every thing simple, please Explain ur Rocket Science Magical Technology in detail by posting the pictures of that mini ECU magical black box.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List