Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97

Honda D17a (1700cc) Automatic Transmisson .
    Fuel Average on Petrol was quite bad which was 7km per liter
    55 L CNG Cylinder was giving the average of 130km local (Islamabad Route).
    and on long drive it give's 180km per cylinder.

After installation of CNG HYBRID System
    petrol average is stabled at 30km / L
    and a full cylinder support's upto 300 km at local and 350-380 km at long drive.
    more info will be provided on request.
    More Test Log's
    Log's Detail's Petrol
    Before
    On Local Route's
    5.5km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detail 17.45 RS Per Km.

On Long Rote's
    7km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detal 13.71 RS Per Km

Detail of CNG
    Before
    On Local Route's
    120 Km per cylinder
    CNG per KM Detail 5.83 RS Per Km.

On Long Route's
    180 Km Per Cylinder
    CNG Per Km Detail 3.8 Rs Per Km.

After
    On Local Route's
    30km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detail 3.2 RS Per Km.

On Long Rote's
    30km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detal 3.2 RS Per Km

Detail of CNG
    Before
    On Local Route's
    300 Km per cylinder
    CNG per KM Detail 2.33 RS Per Km.

ON Long Route's
    390 Km Per Cylinder
    CNG Per Km Detail 1.79 Rs Per Km.

Combined Local Expence Per Km is 3.2 +2.33 = 5.53RS Per KM
    Combined Long Route Expence Per Km is 3.2 + 1.79 = 4.99 Rs Per KM

NOTE: THE ABOVE MENTIONED LOG'S ARE ACCURATE AND TRUE. OUR RESPECTED CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED BY THESE RESULT'S (WE CAN IMPROVE THESE RESULT'S MORE EFFICIENT AS PER CUSTOMER DEMAND).

Regard's
    Raja Atta-Ur-Rehman
    Project Leader at
    Rehman Auto's (Ultimate Economy Group).
    +92-0311-5135516
    Attached Images Attached Images                

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    A vehicle is ready for your ECU it's Toyota Crown with 2JZ-GE 3000cc . another one i Toyota Crown with 1G-FE 2000cc , another one is Toyota Crown Majesta with v8 1UZ-FE 4000cc so let me know where to bring the car for your ecu to fit in and roll on road as you claimed 3 available car's select one and let me know an open challege for @hameed. If you satisfy us with your ECU we will order you to design a lot more than your expect. 0311-5135516
    come on dude get some life dont behave like kids ok, for me its not a big deal bt u have to pay for my time, Currently i m doing a job in a well reputed organization & they r paying me alot. Listen just u need to remap the Fuel/Ignition tables thats it,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    come on dude get some life dont behave like kids ok, for me its not a big deal bt u have to pay for my time, Currently i m doing a job in a well reputed organization & they r paying me alot. Listen just u need to remap the Fuel/Ignition tables thats it,
    @ hameed saab I am already paying a lot of money to my support engineer's team which i had hired for my personal assistance. I know it's not a big deal for you and yes I will pay you for your service time charges I know the difficulties to spare some time from an fixed job. but that's not a big problem for us just let me know your job designation and company's name. our Companies Chief Executive will arrange an holiday schedule for you so you can focus on this project of running these engine's with your ECU. I will be pleased if you agree with us and spare some of your precious abilities for this project. I in advance appreciate your work.
    Kind Regard's
    Raja Atta-Ur-Rehman
    Project Leader at
    +92-0311-5135516

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ hameed saab I am already paying a lot of money to my support engineer's team which i had hired for my personal assistance. I know it's not a big deal for you and yes I will pay you for your service time charges I know the difficulties to spare some time from an fixed job. but that's not a big problem for us just let me know your job designation and company's name. our Companies Chief Executive will arrange an holiday schedule for you so you can focus on this project of running these engine's with your ECU. I will be pleased if you agree with us and spare some of your precious abilities for this project. I in advance appreciate your work.
    Kind Regard's
    Raja Atta-Ur-Rehman
    Project Leader at
    +92-0311-5135516
    Thatz another thing bt we pakwheelz want to see whatz inside that magical black Box

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thatz another thing bt we pakwheelz want to see whatz inside that magical black Box
    you had asked that provide me the car and you will show us how your ecu will burn the wheel's isnt it now step forward and do it let the pakwheeler's show what you had.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you had asked that provide me the car and you will show us how your ecu will burn the wheel's isnt it now step forward and do it let the pakwheeler's show what you had.
    Come on dude everyone knows its just ABC,

the thing is that its ur thread & u r cheating innocent people, u must clear ur Rocket Science

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA
    I was quite busy with some of our companies management issues we had finnaly decided to shift whole of our setup to a more presentable place. and we also are presenting some fuel efficiency product's as well. will add the address and info later.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dr Ghulam Sarwar

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1214392d1372402705 cng price may raised rs133 per kg dawn 1

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1214393d1372402721 cng price may raised rs133 per kg dawn 2

PHD Dr. Gulam Serwar has done an exceptional work; it can be considered a perfect piece of art. He launched a car which does not need fuel to run because it’s a car of water.
    [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - Corolla water car
    The launching ceremony of Dr. Gulam Serwar’s water car was attended by Lahore Chamber’s alternative energy committee chairman Eng. Muhammad Saeed Iqbal Bhatti and other renowned official.
    They congratulated him at his successful invention of car. Dr. Serwar told to media that he has invented this car after the hard toil of Six year, which 60 % fuel consists of water. This car will not help Pakistan to reduce it’s fuel import bill but also helps to control the pollution causing by other ordinary cars because this car ventilates Oxygen not Carbon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1214394d1372402819 cng price may raised rs133 per kg dawn 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1214395d1372402855 cng price may raised rs133 per kg dawn rehan aziz

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1214397d1372402922 cng price may raised rs133 per kg dawn untitled

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1214398d1372402966 cng price may raised rs133 per kg dawn water car

& at the end we have Hybrid CNG Super Rocket science Technology

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I accept the challege from hameed 1. face the reality and step forward and present your idea's to get higher economy.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateEconomyGroup View Post
    I accept the challege from hameed 1. face the reality and step forward and present your idea's to get higher economy.
    A Magical Device that can save fuel up to 45%, installation is very simple just connect one wire to battery negative terminal & other to the Radiator body thatz it.

Fuel Saving Kit (Petrol) at Best Price Rs. 26,250 in Pakistan (Karachi Lahore Islamabad)

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1224982d1373717543 fuel saving kit petrol tcs connect k 1 edit

Quick Overview

It's a Japanese technology with life time warrantee, which can be use to control vehicle fuel consumption & increase the pick with 45% fuel saving, its easy to install in your car, you needs only two terminals to connect the Fuel Bank EVO II. First connect to one of the Fuel Bank EVO II's terminals to the negative bettary terminal. (Since the Fuel Bank EVO II does not use positive-negative polarity, you can enjoy the same level of performance no matter which terminal you use. A picture is attached for a quick view of its installation.

Fuel Bank EVO II Petrol Kit

A large amount of static electricity is generated by friction in various parts in the car. Being electrostatically charged, the flow of the liquid and the gas is disrupted and prevent the smooth flow of the electric current. Therefore the efficiency of the heat exchange and the combustion goes down and the complete combustion is preveted. By the +/- characteristics of electricity, Fuel Bank EVO II neutralizes the static electricity with which the car is charged, makes the combustion closer to the complete and brings out the performance which the car has originally. It improves not only the power and the fuel cost but also the tone quality of the audio, and even the shift feeling and the ride quality. And it has gotten more difficult to install after-sales parts on latest cars which have become black boxes. But to install Fuel Bank EVO II is only necessary to connect the terminal of this device to the minus terminal of the battery and to the body earth. Fuel Bank EVO II is the epoch-making item which can draw out the potential of the car totally and maximally. Please experience the performance by all means.

Please connect Fuel Bank EVO II to the minus terminal of the battery and to the radiator core parts. And then if you just fix it, the installation is completed. It is very easy. In additon, if you want to value the power-up, you may connect it with the throttle body to make it act directly on suction air. Because the double-faced tape to fix the body and other items are also bundled, all troublesome things are none. The gold-shining body is also very effective in dressing up your car.

It is the characteristics of Fuel Bank EVO II that it is possible for the users to feel the effect clearly as soon as they install it. We have also got the surprizing measured results showing the excellent improvements both of torque and power when we measure the engine power with Dynapack (which makes the margin of error smaller by getting the output from the axles directly). In addition, that is not only the improvement in the peak power but also at the whole area from low rotation to high rotation. This gives the excellent experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A Magical Device that can save fuel up to 45%, installation is very simple just connect one wire to battery negative terminal & other to the Radiator body thatz it.

Fuel Saving Kit (Petrol) at Best Price Rs. 26,250 in Pakistan (Karachi Lahore Islamabad)

[SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97 - 1224982d1373717543 fuel saving kit petrol tcs connect k 1 edit

Quick Overview

It's a Japanese technology with life time warrantee, which can be use to control vehicle fuel consumption & increase the pick with 45% fuel saving, its easy to install in your car, you needs only two terminals to connect the Fuel Bank EVO II. First connect to one of the Fuel Bank EVO II's terminals to the negative bettary terminal. (Since the Fuel Bank EVO II does not use positive-negative polarity, you can enjoy the same level of performance no matter which terminal you use. A picture is attached for a quick view of its installation.

Fuel Bank EVO II Petrol Kit

A large amount of static electricity is generated by friction in various parts in the car. Being electrostatically charged, the flow of the liquid and the gas is disrupted and prevent the smooth flow of the electric current. Therefore the efficiency of the heat exchange and the combustion goes down and the complete combustion is preveted. By the +/- characteristics of electricity, Fuel Bank EVO II neutralizes the static electricity with which the car is charged, makes the combustion closer to the complete and brings out the performance which the car has originally. It improves not only the power and the fuel cost but also the tone quality of the audio, and even the shift feeling and the ride quality. And it has gotten more difficult to install after-sales parts on latest cars which have become black boxes. But to install Fuel Bank EVO II is only necessary to connect the terminal of this device to the minus terminal of the battery and to the body earth. Fuel Bank EVO II is the epoch-making item which can draw out the potential of the car totally and maximally. Please experience the performance by all means.

Please connect Fuel Bank EVO II to the minus terminal of the battery and to the radiator core parts. And then if you just fix it, the installation is completed. It is very easy. In additon, if you want to value the power-up, you may connect it with the throttle body to make it act directly on suction air. Because the double-faced tape to fix the body and other items are also bundled, all troublesome things are none. The gold-shining body is also very effective in dressing up your car.

It is the characteristics of Fuel Bank EVO II that it is possible for the users to feel the effect clearly as soon as they install it. We have also got the surprizing measured results showing the excellent improvements both of torque and power when we measure the engine power with Dynapack (which makes the margin of error smaller by getting the output from the axles directly). In addition, that is not only the improvement in the peak power but also at the whole area from low rotation to high rotation. This gives the excellent experience.
    Dear brother you are right this device will befit 1 customer out of 500 the other 499 customer's will not get the result's because the vehicle's here in pakistan are pretty messed up according to our survey done in 2012 in Rawalpindi 73.2% vehicle's are wasting their fuel's upto 48% in form of unburnt fuel and other's. if some one can control upto 30% of that waste fuel and stop's it and get it light up properly the average user can acheive highest fuel economy. what do is your opinion in this matter

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol that was funny ^
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Everytime i open any thread with something like Installation of Hybrid cng and test log xyz vehicle ,i come across almost same comments.

Sent using Mobilink Indigo
    No one cares for Toyota more then Toyota

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear brother you are right this device will befit 1 customer out of 500 the other 499 customer's will not get the result's because the vehicle's here in pakistan are pretty messed up according to our survey done in 2012 in Rawalpindi 73.2% vehicle's are wasting their fuel's upto 48% in form of unburnt fuel and other's. if some one can control upto 30% of that waste fuel and stop's it and get it light up properly the average user can acheive highest fuel economy. what do is your opinion in this matter
    Then y Japanese r not installing such a useful device?? y they r running after Hybrid (Prius) ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=hameeds01;3972435]Then y Japanese r not installing such a useful device?? y they r running after Hybrid (Prius) ??[/QUO

Yesterday we were discussing on the same topic with some of the countries most distinguished auto manufacturers engineer's. I and my team was there to give them a demo of our current product's after satisfying them one of our team engineer discussed this matter with the CEO the CEO's answer was quite simple below is his wording's.

We are bounded with an agreement between International Fuel supplier's and other organization not to produce such vehicle's which are highly efficient not to use the Fossil fuel's. or had their own generation system's onboard to run vehicle totally without fossil fuel's. and yet they are working to mate some fossil fuel and some electric high engineered technologies to compansate the world's economy demand. But they are still bounded to use the fuel as well. during this discussion I will not name the CEO of that organization he show's me the documentation of the prototype vesion's which are capable to run on their own and with one time fully fueled they can go upto 900km + milage with the usage of no other fossil fuel and yet not had the problem's to charge over your vehicle or get charged.

I will ask my team management to write all of the detail's regarding to our meeting with the CEO's of manufacturer's of different brand's and will let you guy's know about their review's and reseach work they are doing now a day's about saving fuel.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yesterday we were discussing on the same topic with some of the countries most distinguished auto manufacturers engineer's. I and my team was there to give them a demo of our current product's after satisfying them one of our team engineer discussed this matter with the CEO the CEO's answer was quite simple below is his wording's.

We are bounded with an agreement between International Fuel supplier's and other organization not to produce such vehicle's which are highly efficient not to use the Fossil fuel's. or had their own generation system's onboard to run vehicle totally without fossil fuel's. and yet they are working to mate some fossil fuel and some electric high engineered technologies to compansate the world's economy demand. But they are still bounded to use the fuel as well. during this discussion I will not name the CEO of that organization he show's me the documentation of the prototype vesion's which are capable to run on their own and with one time fully fueled they can go upto 900km + milage with the usage of no other fossil fuel and yet not had the problem's to charge over your vehicle or get charged.

I will ask my team management to write all of the detail's regarding to our meeting with the CEO's of manufacturer's of different brand's and will let you guy's know about their review's and reseach work they are doing now a day's about saving fuel.
    Stupidity has no limits

tell me y Oil & Gas people r happy with Solar/wind/hydroelectricity ??? y we r seeing lots of solar panels in local market?? y Oil & gas people r allowing such technology???

Remember my dear, u can never hide a really workable technology from anyone, Fake technology like urs has no future u just play with words & make innocent people foooool,

by the way who is the CEO of ur company?? Mistery Gama??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=hameeds01;3974321]

Stupidity has no limits

tell me y Oil & Gas people r happy with Solar/wind/hydroelectricity ??? y we r seeing lots of solar panels in local market?? y Oil & gas people r allowing such technology???

Remember my dear, u can never hide a really workable technology from anyone, Fake technology like urs has no future u just play with words & make innocent people foooool,

by the way who is the CEO of ur company?? Mistery Gama??
    Admin should take notice of this post this fool right here does not tested and verifyied our system and making foolish comment's
    and one thing more you fool read the para again the CEO was of automobile manufacturer you are an dammed man leaved by your parent's in early ages when you were a kid. You are the target of jelousy and hate I will pray to GOD and will request to other member's to pray for you to heal your jealousy by blessing you with a peacefull mind .

I will again ask you to check this system out and get a try then ask this technology fake.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=UltimateEconomyGroup;3974281]
    Then y Japanese r not installing such a useful device?? y they r running after Hybrid (Prius) ??[/QUO

Ramzan agyee hain kuch khyal kero itni lambi lambi chorr rhe hu.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Admin should take notice of this post this fool right here does not tested and verifyied our system and making foolish comment's
    and one thing more you fool read the para again the CEO was of automobile manufacturer you are an dammed man leaved by your parent's in early ages when you were a kid. You are the target of jelousy and hate I will pray to GOD and will request to other member's to pray for you to heal your jealousy by blessing you with a peacefull mind .

I will again ask you to check this system out and get a try then ask this technology fake.
    yeah yeah Admin knows that ur Product is fake thatz y once they blocked u, how its possible to get 150% fuel efficiency.

Man seriously if u have done such a remarkable work u can become rich just in days & u deserves all the Nobel prizes

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=hameeds01;3975907]

yeah yeah Admin knows that ur Product is fake thatz y once they blocked u, how its possible to get 150% fuel efficiency.

Man seriously if u have done such a remarkable work u can become rich just in days & u deserves all the Nobel prizes
    Brother it is 100% possible and we are practically practising it daily 100 % mileage increase is the minimum value we experience up to 600 % increase in vehicle fuel milage and yet we are doing a great business and earning a lot Alhumdullilah.
    plz tell me where to bring all of these vehicle's for your satisfaction and inspection and for test drives.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother it is 100% possible and we are practically practising it daily 100 % mileage increase is the minimum value we experience up to 600 % increase in vehicle fuel milage and yet we are doing a great business and earning a lot Alhumdullilah.
    plz tell me where to bring all of these vehicle's for your satisfaction and inspection and for test drives.
    Yaar Ramzan hai kuch khuda ka khuf karo, itni lambi lambi chorte ho
    Ap ne tu Agha Waqar Ahmed ka bhi record break kr diya,

600 % increase in vehicle fuel milage hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

is se bra fraudy ma ne aj takh apni life mei nai deekha

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List