Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default [SCAM ALERT] Installation & Test log's of CNG HYBRID SYSTEM in HONDA CIVIC 97

Honda D17a (1700cc) Automatic Transmisson .
    Fuel Average on Petrol was quite bad which was 7km per liter
    55 L CNG Cylinder was giving the average of 130km local (Islamabad Route).
    and on long drive it give's 180km per cylinder.

After installation of CNG HYBRID System
    petrol average is stabled at 30km / L
    and a full cylinder support's upto 300 km at local and 350-380 km at long drive.
    more info will be provided on request.
    More Test Log's
    Log's Detail's Petrol
    Before
    On Local Route's
    5.5km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detail 17.45 RS Per Km.

On Long Rote's
    7km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detal 13.71 RS Per Km

Detail of CNG
    Before
    On Local Route's
    120 Km per cylinder
    CNG per KM Detail 5.83 RS Per Km.

On Long Route's
    180 Km Per Cylinder
    CNG Per Km Detail 3.8 Rs Per Km.

After
    On Local Route's
    30km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detail 3.2 RS Per Km.

On Long Rote's
    30km per liter
    Petrol Per KM Detal 3.2 RS Per Km

Detail of CNG
    Before
    On Local Route's
    300 Km per cylinder
    CNG per KM Detail 2.33 RS Per Km.

ON Long Route's
    390 Km Per Cylinder
    CNG Per Km Detail 1.79 Rs Per Km.

Combined Local Expence Per Km is 3.2 +2.33 = 5.53RS Per KM
    Combined Long Route Expence Per Km is 3.2 + 1.79 = 4.99 Rs Per KM

NOTE: THE ABOVE MENTIONED LOG'S ARE ACCURATE AND TRUE. OUR RESPECTED CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED BY THESE RESULT'S (WE CAN IMPROVE THESE RESULT'S MORE EFFICIENT AS PER CUSTOMER DEMAND).

Regard's
    Raja Atta-Ur-Rehman
    Project Leader at
    Rehman Auto's (Ultimate Economy Group).
    +92-0311-5135516
    Attached Images Attached Images                

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post
    dear developer of dual fuel system !

please do not convice the people here, if your system is good and works then you will have the same people who are respectfully calling you a fraud as customers, line laga ker ayen ge aap ke pass, in mein se majority dad ke paise pe gari le ker petrol jalate haen, unhein kya pata is cheez ka, senior members so rahe haen unhein kya lage aap ke kaam se. aap apna kaam jaari rakho aur bhol jao ke pakwheels se aap ki koi help ho gi ya phir aapp ka bhi un logon ko pta chale ga jo garion mein interest rakhte haen, ye chote bache haen saara din phoondi krte haen aur girlfriend hae nhi to aap se behas rahe haen. in ko ignore krein aur apna kaam krein, pakwheels mein koi jaan nhi rahi ab. aap ki support ko kitne senior members aye haen is thread pe, zero right
    Mohtaram aap ki baat bohat hadd tak durast hai pakwheels say bohat say senior member's meray paas aayein hain pehlay loog aana nahe chahtay thay because kisi ko yaqeen nahe aata tha lekin jab mein nay loogon ko free trial's ki offer kii to 1 1 kar ke limited say loog meray paas aaye aur ab alhumdullilah pakwheel's par hamaray 100 say ziyada user's moojood hain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    Seriously.....?????

As Per I Know The Model Vitz He Have Got Fair enough O2 Sensor Which Makes Him Rum Close To 14.7 Ratio.......Fair Enough???

What Else You Can Do To It?????? Make It More Lean?????

And Do You Think Toyota engineer's Left Something In Making It Economical W.o Compromising Its Reliability And Life????

I Don't Think So
    You are so right brother the newer vehicle's are equipped with Wide band o2 sensor's which always send the correct afr reading to the ecu and ECU in return try to stablize the AFR at 14 or 14.7/1 . hese sensor's need replacement after 100000km's ussally the vehicle's imported from the other countrie's are droved more than 100000km so first when they arrive they perform and gave a better fuel milage to it's user and after some time it dramatically turn's toward the worst side. a single wideband O2 sensor is replaced from the range of 15000/- to 45000/- peaople here in pakistan first dont know the servicing of these sensor's and secondly when some one suggest his customer to change the sensor he is wiiling to do soo but when they are quoted the price they hesitate to pay such a big amount on a little sensor they dont know the consequences by which they will suffer from. mean while the smart asses do comment's like( kya 45000/- is ka to pora engine mil jata hai chahsultan say). so by our survey done in 2012 mostly newer imported vehicle's AFR's are running quite bad. below 11.5/1 . and they are suffering with those economy related problem's . ONE thing i will add in it the check engine light doensnt come up if your O2 sensor is old or need replacement because of the built in programed policie's. if you attach an live strea data analyzer than by analyzing the O2 sensor behaviour and feul trim's at different level's will let the Auto Engineer know about the situation what to do next and what to suggest unlikely all of the workshop here in pakistan few have the trained professional's and 98 out of 100% workshop's had the scan tool's for just code removal and reset the check engine or and other warning lamp indicator. This tis the most wanted topic and will never end because a normal person doesnt had the knowledge and awareness of what to do to maintain his vehicle in good shape he just relyies on the mechanic's or auto technision suggestion's and alway's waste their precious time and money.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nasirriaz View Post
    Sir. What is da cost of this ec1 set up installation...... Can u upload the pics of this modification in car...... I was planing to install CNG in my car, but now I m interested in this ec1 set up. Plz do let me update about it.

sent from my thumb using touch panel of my ipad3
    brother the whole EC1 setup cost's around 8k with installation and 7 k without installation. i will post the picture's or start a new thread but as you know every man cannot understand the mechanism and a war will be started on the thread

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahmedk06
    bhai jaan ap ki baat durust hai lekin yeh bachay hamaray mulq ka sarmaya hain agar in ko hum nahe samjhien gy to yeh kesay samjhein gy. yeh becharay bahir kay mulkoon ki website's jab dekhtay hian to ehsaas e kntari ka shikar hoo jatay hain hum loogon ko inhein batana hoo ga ke sirf bahir kay loog hi yeh sab nahe kar saktay hamaray pakistani loog bhe yeh sab kar saktay hain aur yeh koi mushkil kaam nahe hai sirf thori si towajooh aur time say yeh bohat kuch naya bana saktay hain. humhein mil kar in ko sudharna hoo ga .

Mer request hai un sab senior member's say ke woh jis bhi kisam ka knowledge rakhtay hain who usay yahan naye thread's bana kar share karein taa ke is nojawan nasal ko maloomat ziyada deep hadd tak mil sakay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously.....?????

As Per I Know The Model Vitz He Have Got Fair enough O2 Sensor Which Makes Him Rum Close To 14.7 Ratio.......Fair Enough???

What Else You Can Do To It?????? Make It More Lean?????

And Do You Think Toyota engineer's Left Something In Making It Economical W.o Compromising Its Reliability And Life????

I Don't Think So
    Sir u r absolutely right, it has two O2 sensors before & after the catalytic Converter, The EFI computer itself is very intelligent, it runs in close loop to keep AFR close to 14.7,

I think he wants to make it more lean, on the order hand the Engine will lose the Torque + Check Engine Light wil appear

Sir thats what i am telling everyone keh Japanese engineers r very intelligent they r not like paki kam chorz, how they can left something

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please do not convice the people here, if your system is good and works then you will have the same people who are respectfully calling you a fraud as customers, line laga ker ayen ge aap ke pass, in mein se majority dad ke paise pe gari le ker petrol jalate haen, unhein kya pata is cheez ka, senior members so rahe haen unhein kya lage aap ke kaam se. aap apna kaam jaari rakho aur bhol jao ke pakwheels se aap ki koi help ho gi ya phir aapp ka bhi un logon ko pta chale ga jo garion mein interest rakhte haen, ye chote bache haen saara din phoondi krte haen aur girlfriend hae nhi to aap se behas rahe haen. in ko ignore krein aur apna kaam krein, pakwheels mein koi jaan nhi rahi ab. aap ki support ko kitne senior members aye haen is thread pe, zero right
    Bhai ji i am working at NUST as a Senior Engineer & i bought the car with my own Money, & i can afford Petrol for my 1.3L vitz not a big deal.

If this Technology is real then he dont need to promote his Device on Pakwheels right, this guy can become rich just in dayz as u know everyone is fighting for energy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What u think ager bande ke pass Mehran + CNG kit lage ho pher woh us ne apne paiso se le hai???
    Sub ki salary ap jitni low nai hoti bhai ji, Open ur eyes in my office everyone can afford petrol.

Tumhare jase log girlfrnds pr paisa waste krte hain pher CNG ki lines mei lag jate hain, or Petrol refill hoti cars ko deekh kr kehte hain ye in ke parents ki ho gi, Parents ke paise se Petrol fill krwa rahe hai.

i am 26+ right, just grow up man

Agha Waqar Ahmed ki support ko kitne log aaye?? pher kiya howa at the end?? just grow up baby, ager kohi technology real ho nah us ko promote krne ki zarorat nai hoti, Logo ki line lag jati hai, but jab technology he fake ho tu aik aik bande ko pakar ke batana parta hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    Bhai ji i am working at NUST as a Senior Engineer & i bought the car with my own Money, & i can afford Petrol for my 1.3L vitz not a big deal.

If this Technology is real then he dont need to promote his Device on Pakwheels right, this guy can become rich just in dayz as u know everyone is fighting for energy
    You said you are working in NUST as a senior engineer ok In which department plz name it so we can know who you really are ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateEconomyGroup View Post
    You said you are working in NUST as a senior engineer ok In which department plz name it so we can know who you really are ?
    Nah ji lets keep it a secret OK

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nah ji lets keep it a secret OK
    hayeee Allah g In larkon ko kab hosh aayay ga Secret kya cheez hoo gi jab woh hai hi nahe tooo.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hayeee Allah g In larkon ko kab hosh aayay ga Secret kya cheez hoo gi jab woh hai hi nahe tooo.
    Bhai ji ager ma apni details openly forum par bata du tu na jane kitne logo ko muj par gussa ho ga, u can PM mei if u have any issue

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mohtaram aap ki baat bohat hadd tak durast hai pakwheels say bohat say senior member's meray paas aayein hain pehlay loog aana nahe chahtay thay because kisi ko yaqeen nahe aata tha lekin jab mein nay loogon ko free trial's ki offer kii to 1 1 kar ke limited say loog meray paas aaye aur ab alhumdullilah pakwheel's par hamaray 100 say ziyada user's moojood hain

please ask your users to post a video review of your system

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hsn Saab plz dont call me an hero I had done nothing I just mix both of the fuel's togther and save'd the excessive unburnt fuel.

No man you are Real Hero one day will come when you will change the world keep doing your your work..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai ji ager ma apni details openly forum par bata du tu na jane kitne logo ko muj par gussa ho ga, u can PM mei if u have any issue
    Oh Yaar Hameed Bhai aap bhi kasam say bohat darpook niklay kis kay paas itna time hai jo aap par ghusa karay mein to aap ka rank is liye pooch raha tha ke mein nay bhi 2 saal NUST mein serve kiya hai NDC kay panel say chalein aap mujhay PM kar dejiyay ga ok wesay aap 26 kay too hoo gayay hain lekin abhi bhi dartay hain ok jaisay aap ki marzii PM karna na bholeye ga mein w8 karoon ga

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hssn6012 View Post
    please ask your users to post a video review of your system
    Hassan bhai I had hired some men who do had the technical knowledge and skill's to shoot the correct video I dont wanna spill the whole rep by uploading a fazul video which become a bad mark for our bussiness.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hssn6012 View Post
    No man your Real Hero one day will come when you will change the world keep doing your your work..........
    Bhai ji kyoun sharminda kartay hain meray Walid saab nay aap ki yeh post dekh lii to woh to goli marnay par tayar hoo jaien gy ke border par jaa kar hero bano.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O2 Sensor Is The Most Underestimated Sensor......It work As Most Imp And 2ndry Load Sensor In Calculating Load/AFR Ratio....!

Usually A Busted O2 Sensor Will Never Get Replaced Here.....Not To Mention The Bad Quality Of Fuel Kills It Even More Early Then You Can Imagine......!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O2 Sensor Is The Most Underestimated Sensor......It work As Most Imp And 2ndry Load Sensor In Calculating Load/AFR Ratio....!

Usually A Busted O2 Sensor Will Never Get Replaced Here.....Not To Mention The Bad Quality Of Fuel Kills It Even More Early Then You Can Imagine......!
    the problem here in pakistan is the mechanic's are not trained or have any sense of handling of the EFI vehicle it is an vabale jan for them
    last month In new recruit's 2 mechanic's were selected for our 2nd setup at Murree express way when we ask them to take the AFR anaalyzing tool's to first start with the current AFR they were looking at us like we had pooped a bullet in their ***. staring each other what to do so never let them enter our work shop again. now we are training our own staff and new mwmber's to deal with the regular tuneup's a daily base car does need's. Thank's to the Islamabad Capital Motor's aabpara to provide us 4 of the new internees to help solve our Labour issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

question is your system available in karachi and secondly is it for carburetor engine running only on petrol.

21. 27-09-2013, 07:58 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    local spammer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asim510 View Post
    Interesting. I want to have the installation. Where can I contact u.

Sent using setalite phone

Also join
    www.facebook.com/bodybuildingtipsntricks
    do post ur review after that
    i dont know why no1 posts any review after getting it installed

he's in rwp
    contact him at Rehman Auto's (Ultimate Economy Group).
    +92-0311-5135516

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

User Tag List