3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need Expert reviews regarding CNG in Civic 2013

Salam Dear pakwheelers, hope you all people are fine.

My cousin have civic 2001 on petrol, and he's willing to buy a new car also, and he have price range of 23 to 25 lacks, and he's confused between two cars, i.e Civic 2013 and Pius Hybrid 2010.
    And he need my help to solve this confusion.
    Prius.
    He's thinking to buy Prius because It's economical car and have lots of awesome features, Better average, large trunk size and many more, and the thing which we all know that JDM cars body is very solid, but he's afraid just because of 2 reasons.

1) The traffic of Pakistan, if unfortunately some Bike rider, or Taxi driver (Ghareeb admi's) will hit so can we find Prius lights, Bumper etc...?

2) There are very less chances of mechanical and technical problems in JDM fresh cars, but in case of any technical or mechanical problem, can Prius be repaired here easily.....?

2013 Civic 9th gen.
    As we know, its local assembled and every thing is easily available here and he also Love Civic, but as compare to Prius its fuel average is half, now because he's buying 2nd Car so its lil bit difficult to afford fuel of both cars, so he have decided if he'll buy Civic, then he'll install CNG Kit in it, but He's confused in 2 things.

1) We heard few months ago that now only less then 1000cc cars are allow on CNG Stations to buy CNG. Is this right? or can we buy CNG without any issue?
    2) Civic 9th Gen. have fuel average of 13-15 Km/L (depend on Driving behavior) if we consider its average 14Km/L then cost of per Km is Rs. 7.2, What if we will install CNG Kit in it? (There is no Need to shy, in all over the world CNG in going very common)

NEED EXPERT REVIEWS

Like my Alto Gives 9 Km/L with AC (Patrol) means cost/Km is Rs. 11.4
    And it gives 135 Km on full cylinder which have 9.4 Kg Gas. Means cost/Km is Rs. 4.6
    Difference of price is Rs 6.8/Km between Patrol and CNG.
    I just want to know that if we install CNG KIT in 9th Gen. Civic, will it give the price difference like my Alto gives?
    According to my Common sense (Don't know this is right or wrong)
    Alto Gives 9Km/L and Civic give 14Km/L
    So civic should have to Give better average then Alto on CNG?.?
    Am I right or Wrong?
    Please Solve this confusion and Correct me if I'm wrong.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agree with the poster why criticise its his car his will; grow up guys.

A simple word of advice Cng will ruin the civic especially if its an auto; so either use it on petrol or don't buy it because the cost of maintainence and repairs would also be something u with be able to afford

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    what a lucky day,i was looking for such post today
    u know really very funny thing,many times i have seen LC,prado n now today i saw E200 parked in sunday bazaar n that also in garments section,people say if u cant afford petrol or if u can spend 2m on car then y cant u afford petrol n there they own a much much expensive car,twice thrice the price of family sedan but they go for shopping at sunday bazaar,i definitely want to know,if u can afford petrol y cant u afford branded shopping,y go to cheap place with cheap affordable prices?y y y? n they think they r king just cox they r using petrol but shopping here lmao,made my day

btw this post is not directed towards the poster of this post,its in general terms for all those who say such things
    the thing is that there is no future of CNG, available just for 2/3 dayz/week, people like u can wait in long queues of CNG for hours,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    the thing is that there is no future of CNG, available just for 2/3 dayz/week, people like u can wait in long queues of CNG for hours,
    well thats seperate thing n this is seperate thing that i mentioned which was criticizing ppl that if they can afford 2m then y not petrol,talk on the point if u want to though i have made my point
    also cng is freely available in kpk,what do u say about its future there then?
    these days u hardly or atleast i hardly have to wait 5-15min to get cng n more time than this to get PETROL as that also has long lines if u ever went out to see,u can infact try going at caltax pump in f10 sometime

khair i dont want this argument as u will only say what u see n have in ur mind,n i dont have time to change that n also i dont want this thread to derail either

also OP said on page2 that he wants an opinion n not the posts to criticize or degrade him so do read that n dont drag it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you really want civic then go for civic hybrid otherwise prius is a good option. Why don't you install cng in your old civic and keep 2013 on petrol??? Don't ruin the car by installing cng in it please. Cng is really good but now a days its very hard to get. You have to waste precious hours of your life to get it.
    Nostalgia :-P

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aleoz bro hope you are fine and everyone at home is also...Now for your query I was also in the same position a couple of months ago as my cozn also so couldn't decide between prius and new civic .I advised him as you will be driving in the city most and city milege is worst due to traffic jams etc so after months of searching I got him a prius and he s happy now as in city the mileage of a hybrid is excellent....

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using PW Forums mobile app
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If fuel expense is a reason than go for a new shaoe prius hybrid but only a fresh import low millege and high grade car for that you should contact shazaib aka @sharabi bhai

Parts

Parts are avaible easiky here in Rawalpindi but expensive but since your other choice is honda so price difference in the parts would not huge since honda parts are expensive too

Economy

Prius if all well would give you atleast 20kmpl and civic max could give 11-12kmpl

Shape

New shape prius is quit stylo and has an awesome interior with quit good legroom

Civic in my prospective has an abnormal shape and interior no doubt good design but seems more compact to me as compared to previous gen

Comfort .features ans build quality
    Definitely Prius takes lead

An advice

If going for prius go for jdm import not uk import as there is bit diffeence between both models and parts of uk cars are bit difficult to find out

Regarding cng im not in favour of cng when you could opt for a hybrid

My vote is for hybrid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything I like is either fatal., illegal, immoral, addictive, expensive or impossible

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ji ji week mei bs 3 days milti hai or 1 hour line mei lage raho,

Woow what a facility
    bohat log aisay hain jin ko ya b qabool hay .....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by civic01 View Post
    bohat log aisay hain jin ko ya b qabool hay .....
    Duniyan chand par chali gaye hai or hum log bs CNG ki lambi lines mei lage rehte hain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Duniyan chand par chali gaye hai or hum log bs CNG ki lambi lines mei lage rehte hain
    my dear dunya chand pe chali gai hai to ap yaha kya kry ho? Ap to itny bardy admi ho, koi insan to ap k samny koi haisyat nai rakhta, shyad is liay sb ko DEGRADE krty ho remember one thing "agr kisi k pas bohat kuch hai to wo b allah ki dain hai or kisi k pas bohat km hai wo b allah ki dain hai" or jb alah kisi ko dena janta hai to lena b janta hai. remember this thing, don't criticize n degrade any one, kya pta ap ki bat sy koi bohat hurt ho, or is bat ko ALLAH bohat na pasand krta hai.
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    my dear dunya chand pe chali gai hai to ap yaha kya kry ho? Ap to itny bardy admi ho, koi insan to ap k samny koi haisyat nai rakhta, shyad is liay sb ko DEGRADE krty ho remember one thing "agr kisi k pas bohat kuch hai to wo b allah ki dain hai or kisi k pas bohat km hai wo b allah ki dain hai" or jb alah kisi ko dena janta hai to lena b janta hai. remember this thing, don't criticize n degrade any one, kya pta ap ki bat sy koi bohat hurt ho, or is bat ko ALLAH bohat na pasand krta hai.
    Jo civic 2013 afford kr sakta hai, just tell me keh woh kis angle se ghareb hai???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jo civic 2013 afford kr sakta hai, just tell me keh woh kis angle se ghareb hai???
    ya to ap bohat masum ho ya banty ho, chek your all replies, you have criticized 3 persons. plz if you don't like this topic so there is no need to waste your time here. enjoy on another threads. cheers!
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont compare dunya and CNG ........ u r talking about developed dunya and we r living in a developing dunya .....
    by the way chalooo CNG is BAD for car ...... EVERY 1 listen ...kal say sab petrol use karay acha lalzzz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by civic01 View Post
    dont compare dunya and CNG ........ u r talking about developed dunya and we r living in a developing dunya .....
    by the way chalooo CNG is BAD for car ...... EVERY 1 listen ...kal say sab petrol use karay acha lalzzz
    i m not talking about gud/bad the thing is that its available only for 2/3 days,
    sirf du din CNG fill krwa kr kiya phat lena hai?? so i am saying its better to drive on Petrol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i m not talking about gud/bad the thing is that its available only for 2/3 days,
    sirf du din CNG fill krwa kr kiya phat lena hai?? so i am saying its better to drive on Petrol
    yupp ... but in KPK no LOAD SHEDDING

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why you guys pretend that you are a Multi millionaire who fly his personal Jet??? Bhai sab Pakistan is poor country and 2 million ke gari lena ka ya matlab nahi hai ka you spend 50K plus (depending on your travel) per month on fuel. Gari insan kisi na kisi tarha buy kar leta hai but use bhi karni hoti hai. CNG is a way cheaper fuel and much cleaner then Patrol, Obviously no comparison with Patrol Power but affordability is the major concern for middle class. And before going to Moon search the internet and you will see that All around the Globe companies are launching CNG Cars.

Honda Civic Natural Gas (2013)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro no doubt Prius is a good car but jitni bhi achi ho Brand New Car sa koi comparison nahi hai.. I will suggest to buy a Civic Manual and get the CNG installed in it after 5000Km, It works really fine if installed properly.

Honda Civic Natural Gas (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Salam Dear pakwheelers, hope you all people are fine.

My cousin have civic 2001 on petrol, and he's willing to buy a new car also, and he have price range of 23 to 25 lacks, and he's confused between two cars, i.e Civic 2013 and Pius Hybrid 2010.
    And he need my help to solve this confusion.
    Prius.
    He's thinking to buy Prius because It's economical car and have lots of awesome features, Better average, large trunk size and many more, and the thing which we all know that JDM cars body is very solid, but he's afraid just because of 2 reasons.

1) The traffic of Pakistan, if unfortunately some Bike rider, or Taxi driver (Ghareeb admi's) will hit so can we find Prius lights, Bumper etc...?

2) There are very less chances of mechanical and technical problems in JDM fresh cars, but in case of any technical or mechanical problem, can Prius be repaired here easily.....?

2013 Civic 9th gen.
    As we know, its local assembled and every thing is easily available here and he also Love Civic, but as compare to Prius its fuel average is half, now because he's buying 2nd Car so its lil bit difficult to afford fuel of both cars, so he have decided if he'll buy Civic, then he'll install CNG Kit in it, but He's confused in 2 things.

1) We heard few months ago that now only less then 1000cc cars are allow on CNG Stations to buy CNG. Is this right? or can we buy CNG without any issue?
    2) Civic 9th Gen. have fuel average of 13-15 Km/L (depend on Driving behavior) if we consider its average 14Km/L then cost of per Km is Rs. 7.2, What if we will install CNG Kit in it? (There is no Need to shy, in all over the world CNG in going very common)

NEED EXPERT REVIEWS

Like my Alto Gives 9 Km/L with AC (Patrol) means cost/Km is Rs. 11.4
    And it gives 135 Km on full cylinder which have 9.4 Kg Gas. Means cost/Km is Rs. 4.6
    Difference of price is Rs 6.8/Km between Patrol and CNG.
    I just want to know that if we install CNG KIT in 9th Gen. Civic, will it give the price difference like my Alto gives?
    According to my Common sense (Don't know this is right or wrong)
    Alto Gives 9Km/L and Civic give 14Km/L
    So civic should have to Give better average then Alto on CNG?.?
    Am I right or Wrong?
    Please Solve this confusion and Correct me if I'm wrong.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CNG on new civic will void HONDA WARRANTY for your car..........buy used civic 2013 model install cng in it.............you will save registration freight etc.cost which 1.5lacs easily + car's depreciation

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeh bhai agar gari ruin ki bat hoti to US version me Factory Fitted CNG nahi hoti LOL ukzkhaan

Need Expert reviews regarding CNG in Civic 2013 -1463688

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i know its an old thread and i am posting in it now but amazes me how people out of no where come and ask stupid questions and after getting a ton of suggestion vanish without an update putting that aside somebody tell me who on earth thinks of taking suggestion from others he owns around 2.5 million.............he does what he wants to

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Y dont u install CNG in prius ??? y paki always think about CNG? if u cant afford petrol then there is no need to buy expensive car, just go for Mehran & install CNG in it & live a happy tension free life
    Oh bhai pesey walay admi US still uses CNG in cars Honda US also offers CNG in civic 2013. bhai CNG istamal hoti he to car ki care ke liye bohat porducts hote hen jo badkismati se pakistan me available nahi he kisi ki madad nahi kar sakte to esa bolney ka bhi haq nahi rakhtay aap bhai bhalay ap ko bura lage lekin economy ki taraf har koi jata he US hi kyu na hoon log Dollars me kamaney ke bawajood bhi economy ka zaroor sochte hen GUCCI VERSACE LV etc ke cloths har kisi ko achay lagte hen lekin log economy ka sochtey hen kyun 200$ ki shirt GUCCI etc ki pehni jaye to is me kiya aqal mandi he cloths woh hon jo dikhney me achay hon or **** dhaktey hon price dekh ke log cheez buy nhi kartey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List