Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic EXI 2005 Engine Oil Suggestion

Dear All,

I hope you will be fine and doing well. I need your suggestions regarding Engine Oil. Currently I am using from past years HONDA Synthetic GENUINE ENGINE OIL 5w30. It is just okay. But not truly satisfied with it. As when I change my oil. The engine smoothness is increased, Which I like in car. But it gets lower by the time of 1000 KMS. Decreasing and decreasing by the time of Drain. Even I think it is getting Hard drive. So I change it after 2500 to 3000 KMS. I dnt even believe that it is synthetic. As Honda Company is has shifted there vendor from Caltex to TOTAL.

My mechanic has recommended me Liqui Moly. I am confused about it ratios which are available in Market. Please advice me the correct ratio formula for my car. I have driven my car 69000 KMS. Total Petrol. My daily travelling is only 10 to 15 Kms. Please guide me regarding this. If any other brand also tell me. I need your valueable suggestions.

Thanks & Waiting for your Kind replies.

Regards,
    Muhammad Bilal Naeem

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa brother, just got mine changed 30 mins back. i also have 2005 civic, prosmatic. I got the car last year, and removed cng as soon as i got it, driving it on petrol since. For my civic i use mobil 1 super 1000, 10W-40 semi synthetic oil. I've had a very good experience with this oil, the drive is really smooth and the oil lasts. I change oil after 3500-4000 km although the place i get it changed from recommend upto 5000 kms. There is no issue of the car being smooth after driving it for 1000km like you have been getting, it drives smooth until i get it drained.
    Best place to get it done is from DM lubricants, they are authorised dealers of mobil 1. It is next to kitchen cuisine on the main road which leads to defence (where there are all the car showrooms). 4 litres of mobil 1 super 1000 is for 2550 rupees and the service at DM lubricants is great too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wbk View Post
    Aoa brother, just got mine changed 30 mins back. i also have 2005 civic, prosmatic. I got the car last year, and removed cng as soon as i got it, driving it on petrol since. For my civic i use mobil 1 super 1000, 10W-40 semi synthetic oil. I've had a very good experience with this oil, the drive is really smooth and the oil lasts. I change oil after 3500-4000 km although the place i get it changed from recommend upto 5000 kms. There is no issue of the car being smooth after driving it for 1000km like you have been getting, it drives smooth until i get it drained.
    Best place to get it done is from DM lubricants, they are authorised dealers of mobil 1. It is next to kitchen cuisine on the main road which leads to defence (where there are all the car showrooms). 4 litres of mobil 1 super 1000 is for 2550 rupees and the service at DM lubricants is great too.
    Thanks for your reply Brother. Just one question to you 10W-40 Is not little thick oil? I think it can hard car's Drive. Please reply.

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilal_y3k View Post
    Thanks for your reply Brother. Just one question to you 10W-40 Is not little thick oil? I think it can hard car's Drive. Please reply.
    I havent had any issues with it. My car drives really smooth. They have different viscosities too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,

I hope you will be fine and doing well. I need your suggestions regarding Engine Oil. Currently I am using from past years HONDA Synthetic GENUINE ENGINE OIL 5w30. It is just okay. But not truly satisfied with it. As when I change my oil. The engine smoothness is increased, Which I like in car. But it gets lower by the time of 1000 KMS. Decreasing and decreasing by the time of Drain. Even I think it is getting Hard drive. So I change it after 2500 to 3000 KMS. I dnt even believe that it is synthetic. As Honda Company is has shifted there vendor from Caltex to TOTAL.

My mechanic has recommended me Liqui Moly. I am confused about it ratios which are available in Market. Please advice me the correct ratio formula for my car. I have driven my car 69000 KMS. Total Petrol. My daily travelling is only 10 to 15 Kms. Please guide me regarding this. If any other brand also tell me. I need your valueable suggestions.

Thanks & Waiting for your Kind replies.

Regards,
    Muhammad Bilal Naeem
    Brother Bilal,

I strongly suggest you to use

PTT Performa 5/40 Fully synthetic
    And change it after 5K, WITH MONEY BACK GUARRANTEE.
    Use Leepon's air & oil filter and change them with every oil change.

Your car is 69K, you can use this oil till your car is driven 120~130K.
    This is very nice oil but a very few people know yet about it.

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan7 View Post
    Brother Bilal,

Never heard of it before. :/ where available in lahore?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother Bilal,

Thans for your reply, Yes bro I know about it. But when you want to install LIQUi MOLY Or Mobil 1. It is difficult to trust any other brand. Anyways what type of gurantee they can give?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I havent had any issues with it. My car drives really smooth. They have different viscosities too.

Thanks Bro. I check it out.

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Bro. I check it out.
    Btw i just checked liqui moly site, and for my civic it is advised to use 5w-40 or 5w-30. But there is also a difference in weather conditions.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Btw i just checked liqui moly site, and for my civic it is advised to use 5w-40 or 5w-30. But there is also a difference in weather conditions.
    Yes Brother. I have checked that. I also called this morning Liqui Moly Islamabad Office. They recommended 5w-40 with a Engine Flush. Do we need a Engine Flush?... How to do it?

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes Brother. I have checked that. I also called this morning Liqui Moly Islamabad Office. They recommended 5w-40 with a Engine Flush. Do we need a Engine Flush?... How to do it?
    Pretty simple, its instructed on the back of the the bottle. U just drain the old oil, put in engine flush and run the engine for 10-15 mins, drain the engine flush. Put in the new oil.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pretty simple, its instructed on the back of the the bottle. U just drain the old oil, put in engine flush and run the engine for 10-15 mins, drain the engine flush. Put in the new oil.
    Bro Please ask them. If they have 5W40 In Mobil. Please check it's price and tell me

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro Please ask them. If they have 5W40 In Mobil. Please check it's price and tell me
    042-35891769 and 042-35016732. These are there numbers, u can ask them anything. Ask for omer bhai, he can guide you..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

042-35891769 and 042-35016732. These are there numbers, u can ask them anything. Ask for omer bhai, he can guide you..
    bro I have drained my oil with Mobil Super 10w40 semi synthetic. But it is Super 2000 X2 .Lets hope for the best" thanks..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never heard of it before. :/ where available in lahore?
    PTT Performa is entering v. slow in the market. Yet they have just couple of distributors in few areas of Lahore. But as it has not started being re-packed here in Pak. hence we can rely-on the Quality of oil.

Contact to get directions.

0321-4534231 Malik Asif
    0323-4433406 Arif Sb.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thans for your reply, Yes bro I know about it. But when you want to install LIQUi MOLY Or Mobil 1. It is difficult to trust any other brand. Anyways what type of gurantee they can give?
    Brother,
    Totally agree and fully have the same opinion as yours about Mobil1 or Liqui Moly.
    Personally, I like three oils. Redline, Mobil1 & Liqui Moly.

But problem is that Mobil1's distribution has already been made in Pak. So if we gonna buy Mobil1 even from their distributor, we can read on the oil bottle "made in usa", but still it wouldn't be possible to trust on the quality.
    BECAUSE IF PURE MOBIL1 START SELLING IN PAK., THEN WHO WILL BUY SHELL, TOYOTA, CALTEX, PSO, ETC. ETC. ??

For Liqui Moly, if you find some original one, then do let me know too because I am sincerely willing to try t his oil.

PTT Performa's is available at very few shops here, but luckily the importer directly supplying this oil to the shops. That’s why yet we can trust on the oil's quality.

Zic is another good oil but if its Korean. Because since last 2/3 years, its being re-packed here in Pak. too. But there will be hardly 1 person in million consumers who knows this fact that ZIC is also not so trustfull anymore. But its easy to move a mountain from one place to another, as compare to change the mind set of a single person who is stick to the Caltex, PSO, Shell, Toyota or Suzuki's oils.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro I have drained my oil with Mobil Super 10w40 semi synthetic. But it is Super 2000 X2 .Lets hope for the best" thanks..
    Bro
    This oil changed my car. So smooth Mashallah. I know these are big words. But i cnt even beleive that Mobil 1 will be so smooth to my car... what you say... I am loving it.. Thankyou soo much for your Kind advice. really thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother,
    Totally agree and fully have the same opinion as yours about Mobil1 or Liqui Moly.
    Personally, I like three oils. Redline, Mobil1 & Liqui Moly.

But problem is that Mobil1's distribution has already been made in Pak. So if we gonna buy Mobil1 even from their distributor, we can read on the oil bottle "made in usa", but still it wouldn't be possible to trust on the quality.
    BECAUSE IF PURE MOBIL1 START SELLING IN PAK., THEN WHO WILL BUY SHELL, TOYOTA, CALTEX, PSO, ETC. ETC. ??

For Liqui Moly, if you find some original one, then do let me know too because I am sincerely willing to try t his oil.

PTT Performa's is available at very few shops here, but luckily the importer directly supplying this oil to the shops. That’s why yet we can trust on the oil's quality.

Zic is another good oil but if its Korean. Because since last 2/3 years, its being re-packed here in Pak. too. But there will be hardly 1 person in million consumers who knows this fact that ZIC is also not so trustfull anymore. But its easy to move a mountain from one place to another, as compare to change the mind set of a single person who is stick to the Caltex, PSO, Shell, Toyota or Suzuki's oils.
    You are saying absulutely right. But bro i have find the original mobil 1. It is Mobil Super 2000 X2 10W40 semi synthetic . It is Singapore Made.
    Not Usa. And belive me it was so nice to my car. please try this out. You will be surprised by it. Like i did..!! Today i got to know why Mobil 1 is called the number oil of the world....!!

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are saying absulutely right. But bro i have find the original mobil 1. It is Mobil Super 2000 X2 10W40 semi synthetic . It is Singapore Made.
    Not Usa. And belive me it was so nice to my car. please try this out. You will be surprised by it. Like i did..!! Today i got to know why Mobil 1 is called the number oil of the world....!!
    Seems like ur satisfied by mobil 1. where did you get it from? DM lubricants?

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro
    This oil changed my car. So smooth Mashallah. I know these are big words. But i cnt even beleive that Mobil 1 will be so smooth to my car... what you say... I am loving it.. Thankyou soo much for your Kind advice. really thanks
    Anytime. glad to help you out. they advise to change after 5000kms but i get it done after 4000km because of the harsh weather in summers. U can take it upto 5000km in winters without any prob. And remember to change your air filter after every two oil changes, and get it cleaned whenever you get your car serviced!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List