9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic Reborn Manual, missing kerti hai

I have bought it couple of days ago. Its 2011 model with 50k on the ODO Meter. First owner said that it needs a new air filter, issii liyay missing ker rahy hai! It will fix the problem. It only happens when you are driving on low RPM and suddenly push down hard to speed up to over take or something.

Is he right?, would changing the air filter fix the problem. How much would this cost. Can I do it at home ? on my own!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Went back to Magic Motors

I got in touch with the owners of the workshop and went back there a couple of days later. I must say I am very pleased with the service and very very happy with the work done on the car. If you want to get your car tuned, I highly recommend this place. Also had the pleasure to meet @afnan.bashir

So what was wrong with the car.

The spark plugs had gone bad. The tips were almost gone. So changed the spark plugs (got NGK irediums), cleaned the fuel injectors, and got the tuning done which included cleaning bunch of things like throttle body probably and other things I am not exactly sure of.

So the result is that the missing problem is gone, and the car now drives like if its new. It has become very smooth and accelerates like a jet. I am total in control of the car all the time and thats exactly what I wanted.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
    I got in touch with the owners of the workshop and went back there a couple of days later. I must say I am very pleased with the service and very very happy with the work done on the car. If you want to get your car tuned, I highly recommend this place. Also had the pleasure to meet @afnan.bashir

So what was wrong with the car.

The spark plugs had gone bad. The tips were almost gone. So changed the spark plugs (got NGK irediums), cleaned the fuel injectors, and got the tuning done which included cleaning bunch of things like throttle body probably and other things I am not exactly sure of.

So the result is that the missing problem is gone, and the car now drives like if its new. It has become very smooth and accelerates like a jet. I am total in control of the car all the time and thats exactly what I wanted.

Thank you my friend. I am glad your problem got resolved. May be some day we will meet again to discuss some IT stuff i suppose
    93 Accord CB7 (Sold) / 2005 CL7

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chek ..Plugs plugs plugs Anways any car will lag at 80 in 5th gear

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using PW Forums mobile app
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default missing honda civic reborn

i was experiencing the rpm fluctuation on idle rpm, i changed the battery of my car and now its really smooth and the problem resolved. best regards
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by afnan.bashir View Post
    Thank you my friend. I am glad your problem got resolved. May be some day we will meet again to discuss some IT stuff i suppose
    salam br0

i hv reborn Manuel not having any jerks issues but when i went fr oil/air/engine oil/plugs changed i asked them to get there throttle body n als0 injectors cleaning the guy said dont messed up with there injectors n tb until it will give u any trouble...

so wats your opinion .. shud i go for it n get them cleaned from any othere place.
    da reason why i wana do it bcoz da cars wasn't maintained properly by the previous owner.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic Reborn Manual, missing kerti hai

If you don't want to clean it. Just get a bottle of carb cleaner spray from some auto shop. Take off air cleaner assembly so that you can see butterfly of throttle, start the car, spray with opened butterfly (accelerate from butterfly and spray the liquid)

I believe it will clean all the auto idleling switches in throttle and may clean injectors.
    Fuel injection cleaners and be used for injectors cleaning.

I think don't open them if our idle rpm is ok and throttling is ok and car changes rpm on headlights, AC and power steering action.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqar613 View Post
    salam br0

i hv reborn Manuel not having any jerks issues but when i went fr oil/air/engine oil/plugs changed i asked them to get there throttle body n als0 injectors cleaning the guy said dont messed up with there injectors n tb until it will give u any trouble...

so wats your opinion .. shud i go for it n get them cleaned from any othere place.
    da reason why i wana do it bcoz da cars wasn't maintained properly by the previous owner.
    This is not part of preodic maintenance. If you are having any trouble then you go for a clean. Otherwise leave them They should be cleaned IMHO after driving 100000 + km of driving.
    93 Accord CB7 (Sold) / 2005 CL7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List