I know its been discussed many times but I did try to find out on the forums and the only useful bit of info is quoted below. Further more some guys were saying that disc brakes are better than ABS. Those were some old threads and I really couldn't find out what I wanted to know. Your help will be appreciated.
My civic is 97 vti automatic. I think front are brake pads and rear there are drums.
I'd like to know the cost of the complete setup.
1) I heard/read somewhere that it'd cost around 10k, is this figure right?
2) Will it include all the things that have been quoted below?
3) Will there some update be required in the ECU?
4) Can I get the ABS light for civic 97 meter?
5) What does the light indicate? That setup is fine as a whole or not?
6) Should I go for ABS or disc brakes?
My break oil bottle had some residue settled at the bottom. I poured in brake oil and it all became blackish. If you look at the top edge of the bottle you can distinguish the yellow clean oil with the muddy black oil. Though mostly it is black in the pick cos I just stirred it with the bottle cap :p Is this ok or should I get it cleaned and if so then how?
2ndly alot of carbon gets accumulated on the battery terminals. I've cleaned it alot of times but to no avail. Well my mechanic added some grease to the terminals :p what should I do to avoid the carbon forming?
P.S: After the grease it isn't
You are probably wondering that the engine bay is not clean and he deliberately hid it, well alright I did do that initially it's actually very dirty as you can see, yeah sue me :p
But in all seriousness guys need answers for these queries.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad