Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Expenses on Oil & Filter change from HONDA!

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_mani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mirpur
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Expenses on Oil & Filter change from HONDA!

    Aoa. I just wanted to know what are the expenses of oil & filter change if you get it done from honda, especially 9th generation civic? Are they same throughout pakistan or they vary from city to city?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app


  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    follow the manufacturers specifications and spend accordingly.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    GoodMan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,407
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    yep, for Goodman anything made in Pakistan is 2 number. tell us - have you ever visited any other country? Scoot off to Japan or China - then I'll ask you what 2 number is.
    Everyone will agree that there are so many 2 number or even 3 number oils available in Pak. and these are available at almost in every city, every village, every highway, many petrol pumps, etc.
    But why my preference goes to imported oils, because even if we compare them with Pak. made fully 1 number oil, even then imported oils are better w.r.t. performance, durability, engine protection, etc.
    And yes, I've been many times out of Pak. for biz for the company where I work. (not for oils)
    No Guts, No Glory.

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    GoodMan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,407
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 458_Italia View Post
    Sir, what do u recommend us? Stick to company provided oil or switch to any other option. Im sure many people hav asked the same qeustion in other threads. The major issue here is the availibilty of genuine oil. Fr a person like me, i doubt id ever b able to differentiate between whats genuine n whats not.. Ive seen ppl comment that after switching to flana oil, ive experienced good economy, smoith ride etc.. Whereas i dont see how ppl could expereicne such a chnage with just one oil change. Yes, a person with knowledge, experience and information like you could.. Bt i dont think anyone else could feel such a major differnce.. Probably the only diffrnce one could feel is the engine noise.. That too if only the changin interval has exceeded way beyond its time.. Coming back to the topic, any recommendations? considerng the conditions and temp over here? Nt to forget the availbilty of such a genuine product. Thank you!

    Edit: just saw ur comment on the other thread, shell ultra. I think thats wat u recommend? Right?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Its not v. complicated.
    Firstly check the recommended viscosity from the manual. For example if its 5/30, then buy it from Makro, Metro, HyperStar.
    And if want to choose oil of higher performance and longer intervals, then choose the viscosity 5/40 and follow the same places to find these oils from good companies.
    In both cases, I'll prefer to go for imported oils. They last much longer and provide good protection to engine.
    No Guts, No Glory.

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    shuja11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    523
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mani View Post
    Aoa. I just wanted to know what are the expenses of oil & filter change if you get it done from honda, especially 9th generation civic? Are they same throughout pakistan or they vary from city to city?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Sir. bhaiyoon wali advise dai ra hon.

    Honda jayain kiun keh: they have the right oils. Honda oil manufacturer company nahi hai off course they will buy from a specialized oil company.

    there are 3 options at honda dealerships for oils. Rs.2200-2300, Rs.2500-2700, Rs.3000. use what fits ur pocket. all are specifically for ur car. obviously a newer grade oil will be better for ur car but chadar dekh ker paoon phaiayain.

    in ka oil filter 1200-1400 kai beech hai but it is good for 10000 kms. baki aur koi main to personally trust nai kerta cuz mujay nai pata keh dokan dar new day raha hai ya new hai to aik number hai keh nai.

    dekh yar meray abu nai 2002 main new civic vti honda sai buy ki thee. saaarrrrraaaaaaaaa kam sirf honda fort on queens road lahore sai hoa. gari itni alla condition main thee keh kia baat hai. main nai kubhi uss ka koi mechanical kam nai kerwaya other than honda fort. gari 175000 chali till 2009 when i had a major accident in it.

    aub he has a 2009 civic. 70,000 chali hai. koi musla nai hai gari main.

    honda ka oil totally genuine hai. they have 3 oils that are Rs.100 or 200 more than zic, total or whatever.
    they used to use guard ka filter but then problem ai aur aub woh malaysian filter use kertay hain.
    there was a manufacturing fault with pichlay model ke aik mounting. waisay mounting pata nai kitnay ki hai but mer gari ki tooti thee aur honda nai without Rs.1 replace ki.


    dekh yar they know what to feed ur car. they have 3 oils based on ur budget. im sure they should tell u to use the most expensive oil but they have 3 so that any1 can fit ur budget.

    desi mechanic different cars per tajarbay ker kai seekhta hai. dealership walon ki company sai training hoti hai woh tarjarbay nahi kertay. kam kertay hain.

    as per my experience of 12 years of using honda cars and maintenance from them.

    GO TO HONDA.

    they know ur car. they will take care of it. when they ask u for money more than desi mechanic. aik cheez sooch lena keh unhain kam ata hai aur kam kai paisay hain.

    i have my reservations for desi mechanics cuz i till date have a great experience. desi mechanics take out clean engine parts n put it in dirt. this does not happen in dealership. eventually engine parts sealed hotay hain takeh dirt nah jayay.

    GO TO HONDA.

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    shuja11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    523
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mani View Post
    Aoa. I just wanted to know what are the expenses of oil & filter change if you get it done from honda, especially 9th generation civic? Are they same throughout pakistan or they vary from city to city?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Sir. bhaiyoon wali advise dai ra hon.

    Honda jayain kiun keh: they have the right oils. Honda oil manufacturer company nahi hai off course they will buy from a specialized oil company.

    there are 3 options at honda dealerships for oils. Rs.2200-2300, Rs.2500-2700, Rs.3000. use what fits ur pocket. all are specifically for ur car. obviously a newer grade oil will be better for ur car but chadar dekh ker paoon phaiayain.

    in ka oil filter 1200-1400 kai beech hai but it is good for 10000 kms. baki aur koi main to personally trust nai kerta cuz mujay nai pata keh dokan dar new day raha hai ya new hai to aik number hai keh nai.

    dekh yar meray abu nai 2002 main new civic vti honda sai buy ki thee. saaarrrrraaaaaaaaa kam sirf honda fort on queens road lahore sai hoa. gari itni alla condition main thee keh kia baat hai. main nai kubhi uss ka koi mechanical kam nai kerwaya other than honda fort. gari 175000 chali till 2009 when i had a major accident in it.

    aub he has a 2009 civic. 70,000 chali hai. koi musla nai hai gari main.

    honda ka oil totally genuine hai. they have 3 oils that are Rs.100 or 200 more than zic, total or whatever.
    they used to use guard ka filter but then problem ai aur aub woh malaysian filter use kertay hain.
    there was a manufacturing fault with pichlay model ke aik mounting. waisay mounting pata nai kitnay ki hai but mer gari ki tooti thee aur honda nai without Rs.1 replace ki.


    dekh yar they know what to feed ur car. they have 3 oils based on ur budget. im sure they should tell u to use the most expensive oil but they have 3 so that any1 can fit ur budget.

    desi mechanic different cars per tajarbay ker kai seekhta hai. dealership walon ki company sai training hoti hai woh tarjarbay nahi kertay. kam kertay hain.

    as per my experience of 12 years of using honda cars and maintenance from them.

    GO TO HONDA.

    they know ur car. they will take care of it. when they ask u for money more than desi mechanic. aik cheez sooch lena keh unhain kam ata hai aur kam kai paisay hain.

    i have my reservations for desi mechanics cuz i till date have a great experience. desi mechanics take out clean engine parts n put it in dirt. this does not happen in dealership. eventually engine parts sealed hotay hain takeh dirt nah jayay.

    GO TO HONDA.

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan7 View Post
    Everyone will agree that there are so many 2 number or even 3 number oils available in Pak. and these are available at almost in every city, every village, every highway, many petrol pumps, etc.
    But why my preference goes to imported oils, because even if we compare them with Pak. made fully 1 number oil, even then imported oils are better w.r.t. performance, durability, engine protection, etc.
    And yes, I've been many times out of Pak. for biz for the company where I work. (not for oils)

    you are correct, I also know of the 2~50 number oils/filter/grease etc businesses - but its not very hard to buy genuine products - for a certain brand, call their corporate office, get a distributor contact, call them, get a retail contact and buy the product. It takes 10 minutes worth of effort.

    I did that with everything, be it cat5 ethernet rolls, cable management, racks, raised flooring, tools, firefighting equipment etc. a very simple example Laptops - there are a lot of shops selling them, they look nice n pretty and cheap but ask them who imported this and who will cater the warranty - if its not the local country agent then the unit is an auction buyoff or even stolen from some other country. Asking just a few simple questions will get you the proper answer.

    be smart buy smart.

    Why are you buying from unknown small time shops in some unknown chakk?

    for oils - its a pretty sorry state that you are thinking that a product is good if its imported, its not like that, you have nothing to back that claim yet still argue on it. When asked you base your findings on "talking" to people who dont have any idea how their car works - for them it was a jenyan JDM car with 10,000 kms drive life. And the salesman told them it gives 24 km/lit.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    shuja11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    523
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    you are correct, I also know of the 2~50 number oils/filter/grease etc businesses - but its not very hard to buy genuine products - for a certain brand, call their corporate office, get a distributor contact, call them, get a retail contact and buy the product. It takes 10 minutes worth of effort.

    I did that with everything, be it cat5 ethernet rolls, cable management, racks, raised flooring, tools, firefighting equipment etc. a very simple example Laptops - there are a lot of shops selling them, they look nice n pretty and cheap but ask them who imported this and who will cater the warranty - if its not the local country agent then the unit is an auction buyoff or even stolen from some other country. Asking just a few simple questions will get you the proper answer.

    be smart buy smart.

    Why are you buying from unknown small time shops in some unknown chakk?

    for oils - its a pretty sorry state that you are thinking that a product is good if its imported, its not like that, you have nothing to back that claim yet still argue on it. When asked you base your findings on "talking" to people who dont have any idea how their car works - for them it was a jenyan JDM car with 10,000 kms drive life. And the salesman told them it gives 24 km/lit.
    what if the authorized dealer does not give me janyaan oil. he buys from jeneyan and naan-janeyan?

    sir dekhain packing honay kai baad to koi oil ka expert he buta sakta hai keh oil sahi hai keh nai.

    in lahore for liqui moly. the company from germany said they have the authorized dealer in islamabad. i can trust him but lahori laga saktay hain doo nambri. how can i be sure?

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuja11 View Post
    what if the authorized dealer does not give me janyaan oil. he buys from jeneyan and naan-janeyan?

    sir dekhain packing honay kai baad to koi oil ka expert he buta sakta hai keh oil sahi hai keh nai.

    in lahore for liqui moly. the company from germany said they have the authorized dealer in islamabad. i can trust him but lahori laga saktay hain doo nambri. how can i be sure?
    buy from the dealer, get a reciept - if you get a bad product the "corporate office" takes care of it. It works in Pakistan too. e.g. when you buy a Laptop under the corporate banner of Dell in Pakistan - you will be serviced by the local Dell Agents, If you buy it as a gray import or with no paperwork - it will not be supported.

    The choice is yours.

    e.g. in LM case - call the Isb office - ask for their Lahore agent and ask for how to determine "genuine" product packaging. Buy from that agent and save the correct reciept - if anything goes wrong - you can contact LM in isb to get your corrective action. Been there done that many times in Pakistan.

    e.g. if I wanted to buy genuine Bosch injection nozzles I would find the agents.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    shuja11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    523
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    buy from the dealer, get a reciept - if you get a bad product the "corporate office" takes care of it. It works in Pakistan too. e.g. when you buy a Laptop under the corporate banner of Dell in Pakistan - you will be serviced by the local Dell Agents, If you buy it as a gray import or with no paperwork - it will not be supported.

    The choice is yours.

    e.g. in LM case - call the Isb office - ask for their Lahore agent and ask for how to determine "genuine" product packaging. Buy from that agent and save the correct reciept - if anything goes wrong - you can contact LM in isb to get your corrective action. Been there done that many times in Pakistan.

    e.g. if I wanted to buy genuine Bosch injection nozzles


    Great advice. thank you sir.

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Xulfiqar
    Is 20W50 at all recommended for 1nz-fe? I am asking cause Toyota 3S were very insistent that I use 20W50 (giving reason that its a multi-grade oil etc etc) rather than 10W30/5W30. Initially I told em that I'll buy cause the sales guy was being a stubborn a$$ then later got it removed from receipt.

    This happened around ~2 yrs back.

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Check your owners manual, our gli has been on 20w50 for a long time. We use toyota petron. But if the manual allows 10w40 and your engine is healthy then 10w40 would be a better choice for performance and economy
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    Check your owners manual, our gli has been on 20w50 for a long time. We use toyota petron. But if the manual allows 10w40 and your engine is healthy then 10w40 would be a better choice for performance and economy
    Owner's manual recommends the following:
    Genuine Toyota Motor Oil SM 0W-20 ※
     API SM, EC / ILSAC GF-4,
    SAE 0W-20

    Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
    SM 5W-30
     API SM, EC / ILSAC GF-4,
    SAE 5W-30

    Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
    SM 10W-30
     API SM, EC / ILSAC GF-4,
    SAE 10W-30

    Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
    SL 5W-20
     API SL, EC, SAE 5W-20

    Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
    SL 10W-30
     API SL, EC SAE 10W-30

    ※Are filled with new car, 0W-20 oil is excellent fuel economy most.
    Expenses on Oil & Filter change from HONDA! - a3R3Lyb
    Reference from manual^

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Which model is your car? And how much mileage? 5w30 and 10w30 seem like good choices, 5w30 if its a newish car, otherwise 10w30. But 0w20 is for low temperature, there might be a scale in the manual that tells which grade to use according to temp conditions
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    Which model is your car? And how much mileage? 5w30 and 10w30 seem like good choices, 5w30 if its a newish car, otherwise 10w30. But 0w20 is for low temperature, there might be a scale in the manual that tells which grade to use according to temp conditions
    I am already using 5W30 but my point was why is a dealership insisting on 20W50? Same applies to local corolla with 2nz-fe.

  16. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The amount of stupidity in this country is too high, the salesman might not have correct knowledge or just might be getting comission to get rid of the oil. Trust no one.....but the manual :p
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Btw our corolla was second hand so we kept using the same oil as the previous owner did, otherwise it would have been 10w40
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    service advisor makes more commission on 20w50
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif3carsz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Mineral Oil
    Honda Genuine Engine Oil SM-10W30 3.7 Ltr Price: 1920
    Honda Genuine Engine Oil SM-10W30 4.4 Ltr Price: 2280

    Synthetic Oil
    Honda Genuine Engine Oil SL - 5W30 4.7 Ltr Price: 2400
    Honda Genuine Engine Oil SL - 5W30 4.4 Ltr Price: 2860

    Oil Filter
    Honda Genuine Oil Filter Price: Rs. 820
    Drain Bolt Washer Price: Rs. 60

    Engine Oil Mileage: 5000 Km
    Oil Filer Mileage: 10000 Km
    Mineral Oil and Synthetic Oil Mileage are same 5000 KM and Drain Bolt washer replace if required but Honda says replace every oil change.
    Honda Specialist
    www.MeharMotor.com

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    GoodMan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,407
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shuja11 View Post
    what if the authorized dealer does not give me janyaan oil. he buys from jeneyan and naan-janeyan?

    sir dekhain packing honay kai baad to koi oil ka expert he buta sakta hai keh oil sahi hai keh nai.

    in lahore for liqui moly. the company from germany said they have the authorized dealer in islamabad. i can trust him but lahori laga saktay hain doo nambri. how can i be sure?
    If you live in Lahore and have doubt that even dealers can give fake oil. then visit to the following shop and can buy oil for whole year.
    more importantly, POS (Pakistan oil Store) give discount from whole market because they are main dealers/distributors in Lahore and can be trusted 99.99%
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/oil...discount-rates
    No Guts, No Glory.

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    GoodMan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,407
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    service advisor makes more commission on 20w50
    NO.

    20/50 is the oil which has largest consumption in Pak. but profit margin is very very small. Hardly can get 100 ruppee for selling 1 bottle of 20/50. But can recover 20~30 rupee from filters.
    Whereas selling other products like 5/40, 5/30, 0/30, 0/20, etc. gives more profits like 300~400 rupee per bottle.

    But the people who are producing fake oils, they only produce 20/50 because of its largest consumption.
    They offer different kinds of margins per bottle which are from 250 rupee to 800 rupee. OMG!!!
    We got almost daily 1 guy at our shop with similar offers, but we just kick their base and let them run.
    No Guts, No Glory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •