Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 377
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Presenting My 9th Gen Civic *SABRE*

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Presenting My 9th Gen Civic *SABRE*

    EXTERIOR PICS PAGE 1

    TRUNK TRAY , TINTS , NEW BATTERY , LATEST PICS PAGE 7 HIDs cutoff line installation pics page 8

    LED Scuff Plates / Door Sills Page # 11


    Salam Dear Pakwheelers
    I am Making a New Separate thread for my 9th gen Civic here , and will share my experience , add ons , extras , performance , fuel consumption , regular pics )) , weekly / monthly mileage update and everything related to it here in this thread from now on IN SHA ALLAH .


    So here it is , My Love , My Gorgeous White Princess MA SHA ALLAH , Finally With OEM Bodykit , 16 Inch Alloys and Michelin Tyres , DRL Fogs , OEM RED HONDA%
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  2. #321
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Moderator

    How can I change / edit the main title ?
    Kindly help me Pls
    Thanks
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  3. #322
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adil5855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    @Moderator

    How can I change / edit the main title ?
    Kindly help me Pls
    Thanks
    Self-Edit

  4. #323
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,297
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    jee thanks bilal bhai i know low beams and fogs uses h11 bulbs .. just checked his post no 149 to 152 and i think they look absoloutely fine but am sorry if u had a bad experience with them doesnt necessarily means that all should have bad experiences and those nightbreakers unlimited ur talking about these are osram halogen bulbs .. osram also produces h11 HID bulbs what u think about them ?

    Meet My Gorgeous 9th Gen HONDA CIVIC -1475914
    Sir apki gari hai, jo marzi lgayen
    What goes around, comes around.

  5. #324
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    very nice ride and bro awsome looking car mashAllah am lovin it even liked it from day first .. and will also go for same body kit like yours as now i also have same car like you Alhamdolilah .. just a small query though i.e bro which aftermarket hid bulbs are you using in for your low beam projector head lights ? are those h11 or 9006 hid bulbs plz confirm ? thanks

    Thanks for the appreciation Bro
    And I am sure your white Beauty will look awesome too with further add ons and the bodykit your planning to go for
    Bro i personally don't know much about HIDS and lighting stuff
    But I am quite satisfied with this one , good visibility , excellent fitting and installation and all wires properly covered with tape in the engine bay you can check the Pics in previous pages

    I am attaching the pic of the box
    55 w
    h 4/2
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  6. #325
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mitthu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    2,692
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Thanks for the appreciation Bro
    And I am sure your white Beauty will look awesome too with further add ons and the bodykit your planning to go for
    Bro i personally don't know much about HIDS and lighting stuff
    But I am quite satisfied with this one , good visibility , excellent fitting and installation and all wires properly covered with tape in the engine bay you can check the Pics in previous pages

    I am attaching the pic of the box
    55 w
    h 4/2
    thanks alot bro appreciates that since uve already answered in ur own reply (highlighted in bold black) but for knowledge sake i think these are h4-2 hid bulbs written on the box whom pic uve posted rite ? i think installer fitted some other model bulbs most probably h11 and gave u some other model bulb box lolz (i might be wrong but am saying this due to my lil experience with hids and stuff) .. bro h4-2 bulbs are not compatible with 9th gen civic as these bulbs have xenon and halogen function fitted in single hid bulb which were only compatible with cars having headlights with single bulb (for high/low both functions) but since 9th gen civic uses separate bulbs for both high and low beam so only h11 will be required for low beams (projectors) and for high beams 9005 hid bulbs are required .. use only 35w 4300k or 5000k colour anything above is an overkill btw u may also need to research how hid bulbs operate as h11 bulbs can also be used for fogs but since ur satisfied with the results its not much of a big deal .. enjoy
    A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

  7. #326
    PakWheeler Follow
    Sly_90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sick ride buddy i guess its one of the best modded 9th gens i hv come across in Pak... Would u share ur experience of Hids as i myself hv booked a 9th gen. Do Hids have a better vision or should i stick to stock halogens ?

  8. #327
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly_90 View Post
    Sick ride buddy i guess its one of the best modded 9th gens i hv come across in Pak... Would u share ur experience of Hids as i myself hv booked a 9th gen. Do Hids have a better vision or should i stick to stock halogens ?


    Thanks for the appreciation Brother
    The visibility has improved with HIDS in the low beam
    Light is not scattered at all you can check the cut off line pics on page 8
    Go for it
    It's quite nice both for better visibility and for looks !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  9. #328
    PakWheeler Follow
    Sly_90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Thanks for the appreciation Brother
    The visibility has improved with HIDS in the low beam
    Light is not scattered at all you can check the cut off line pics on page 8
    Go for it
    It's quite nice both for better visibility and for looks !
    Which ones ru using 5000K or 6000K ???

  10. #329
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ 8000k
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  11. #330
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have always been a honda fan,
    Now that i want to part my 2003 oriel,
    I was almost all on for new corolla GLi, but my heart is not letting me off honda.
    So at the back of my mind, i still think i can stretch to civic base model, MT.

    BUT, now i have left to fuel economy.
    Please compare civic iVTEC MT versus new GLi MT,
    So far search that i made on pakwheels says that new civic MT does 10kmpl in city and max 12kmpl on highway,
    and to my surprise there are people who quote the prosmatecs doing 16 or even 17kmpl on highway.

    As economy is a concern, so please enlighten me.....

  12. #331
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haiderjaved View Post
    I have always been a honda fan,
    Now that i want to part my 2003 oriel,
    I was almost all on for new corolla GLi, but my heart is not letting me off honda.
    So at the back of my mind, i still think i can stretch to civic base model, MT.

    BUT, now i have left to fuel economy.
    Please compare civic iVTEC MT versus new GLi MT,
    So far search that i made on pakwheels says that new civic MT does 10kmpl in city and max 12kmpl on highway,
    and to my surprise there are people who quote the prosmatecs doing 16 or even 17kmpl on highway.

    As economy is a concern, so please enlighten me.....

    My both cars New corolla and Civic are giving me almost same average under same driving conditions which is mixed driving style but mostly in eco zone , same routes same roads and almost same traffic and traffic jams
    Both are giving 9.5 to 12.5 within city and same driving conditions
    However civic is more economical with enough power at lower Rpms
    You have to drive a bit carefully in corolla to maintain the average but civic easily gives you good average figures
    On long routes the fuel Avg improves really quickly in civic whereas in Gli it takes some time
    In civic it touches 15 to 17 on long drives with signal free corridors whereas In corolla I haven't seen it crossing 13.5 yet

    Both are really nice cars with almost same avg figures
    Civic will give slightly better avg but it's expensive too
    In corolla Gli manual you can save 3 lacs plus
    Choose whatever is friendly for your pocket
    Don't overburden yourself just to get 1 to 3 kms/Ltr better average
    But overall and except for the bad looks of civic , Civic is a better car !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  13. #332
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    My both cars New corolla and Civic are giving me almost same average under same driving conditions which is mixed driving style but mostly in eco zone , same routes same roads and almost same traffic and traffic jams
    Both are giving 9.5 to 12.5 within city and same driving conditions
    However civic is more economical with enough power at lower Rpms
    You have to drive a bit carefully in corolla to maintain the average but civic easily gives you good average figures
    On long routes the fuel Avg improves really quickly in civic whereas in Gli it takes some time
    In civic it touches 15 to 17 on long drives with signal free corridors whereas In corolla I haven't seen it crossing 13.5 yet

    Both are really nice cars with almost same avg figures
    Civic will give slightly better avg but it's expensive too
    In corolla Gli manual you can save 3 lacs plus
    Choose whatever is friendly for your pocket
    Don't overburden yourself just to get 1 to 3 kms/Ltr better average
    But overall and except for the bad looks of civic , Civic is a better car !
    So great to know that civic is SLIGHTLY better in terms of fuel economy
    i would loved it too if u had said that civic is just nudge under corolla.
    Well, i hope i dont get beaten on this but if i take ur words regarding better economy of civic, I NEVER found its BAD LOOKS and i would still love to over-burden myself as for me...
    So the GAME ON for civic , Thanks

  14. #333
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    oh, i just noticed that you too have a prosmatec and the avg u re quoting must be of the same car.
    Whats' ur say over the fuel economy of Manual trasmission, civic??

  15. #334
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haiderjaved View Post
    oh, i just noticed that you too have a prosmatec and the avg u re quoting must be of the same car.
    Whats' ur say over the fuel economy of Manual trasmission, civic??

    Still civic would give slightly better average if driven with eco mode on and within the eco zone ( 2 to 2.5k rpm max )
    And by the way normally you don't need to floor it , it is quite powerful and gains decent speeds at such Rpms
    My vote is for civic
    Altis 1.8 manual might give better or equally good mileage though
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  16. #335
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,904
    Follows
    21
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    @Moderator

    How can I change / edit the main title ?
    Kindly help me Pls
    Thanks
    What title do you want to keep ? Please type it right here and I will copy paste it for you

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  17. #336
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
    What title do you want to keep ? Please type it right here and I will copy paste it for you

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

    Thank you so much sir

    Kindly change it to

    Presenting My 9th Gen Civic SABRE

    thanks again
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  18. #337
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,904
    Follows
    21
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Thank you so much sir

    Kindly change it to

    Presenting My 9th Gen Civic SABRE

    thanks again
    Its done. You are welcome
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  19. #338
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,985
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    **Sabre** :thumbup:

    it was a star of 65 war and the reason of our Air Superiority on Indians back then!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  20. #339
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,985
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and the lucky Aircraft to be flown by Sir M.M Alam ! ( RIP )

    It was Sabre on which he set the world record ; unbroken till date

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  21. #340
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadbakht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,620
    Follows
    20
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The car is being upgraded as if someone were reading my mind. Excellently progressing Mashallah.
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •