Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 87
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Got civic Oriel Prosmetic 2007 :)

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Got civic Oriel Prosmetic 2007 :)

    Salam all Pakwheelers.
    Hope u all are fine.
    After a long time i'm back on PW forum 😊.
    Here is my new ride which i got from Mr. Rohail (Pakwheeler)
    Civic Oriel Prosmetic 2007.
    Here are some pics.

    As you people know that i had modified many cars. So apni wali ka b to haq banta hai.
    Inshallah i'll upload new pics sfter some mods...

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Sir something is wrong it should give 9 or 10. Please check condition of plugs and air filter, get the air filter cleaned on weekly basis. If these are in good condition than let me know about the pick and at what rpm u gain speed of 100 plus what grade oil r u using

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yes bro i will chek air filter and plugs.
    And i didnt noticed the exact pick but i think its pick is alright but i will chek it exactly.
    And i dont know which oil is in the engine cz i got this beauty 2 months back. And previous owner already changed the oil and just drove 300km, he showed me the service card of shop.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    How is the condition of ur catalyic converter hope it is not clogged but if it is get it serviced and service it after 10k do not get it removed if its there if already removed than kia hu sakta h new one costs around 75k u l get kabli for 10k

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Bro plz let me clear some issues.
    1. From where to get check and service the catalytic converter?
    2. How to check spark plugs?
    3. From where to get throttle body serviced?
    4. Which Engine oil and grade should use and for how km's should use?
    5. Which Gear oil should use and for how much km's should use?
    Its Prosmetic.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Bro plz let me clear some issues.
    1. From where to get check and service the catalytic converter?
    2. How to check spark plugs?
    3. From where to get throttle body serviced?
    4. Which Engine oil and grade should use and for how km's should use?
    5. Which Gear oil should use and for how much km's should use?
    Its Prosmetic.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    get these done from Honda how many miles are there that is a big question and were all check ups done

    if not honda than go to a good mechanic who know all these stuff

    this car touches 100 around 2k RPM

    Now answer to your questions

    1. From where to get check and service the catalytic converter? From Honda its easy and can be done on your own as one nut needs to be open and than u need a big screw driver to scratch the choke converter
    2. How to check spark plugs? my suggestion would be to change them and put iridium ones in it
    3. From where to get throttle body serviced? from Honda or any good workshop
    4. Which Engine oil and grade should use and for how km's should use? sir for fuel economy go for any fully synthetic oil and 5k usage
    5. Which Gear oil should use and for how much km's should use? transmission oil is changed at 40k and than at 60k so check car history first
    Its Prosmetic.

    if you want give me a call i will walk you through the catalytic converter thing otherwise Honda charges Rs 1000 for its service

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    get these done from Honda how many miles are there that is a big question and were all check ups done

    if not honda than go to a good mechanic who know all these stuff

    this car touches 100 around 2k RPM

    Now answer to your questions

    1. From where to get check and service the catalytic converter? From Honda its easy and can be done on your own as one nut needs to be open and than u need a big screw driver to scratch the choke converter
    2. How to check spark plugs? my suggestion would be to change them and put iridium ones in it
    3. From where to get throttle body serviced? from Honda or any good workshop
    4. Which Engine oil and grade should use and for how km's should use? sir for fuel economy go for any fully synthetic oil and 5k usage
    5. Which Gear oil should use and for how much km's should use? transmission oil is changed at 40k and than at 60k so check car history first
    Its Prosmetic.

    if you want give me a call i will walk you through the catalytic converter thing otherwise Honda charges Rs 1000 for its service
    I think its chekups were not done by Honda. And it have done 83k km's.
    And Please suggest any good mechanic or workshop who know all these stuff. I based in KHI.
    Now plz anser some new conffusions
    1. From where can i get iridium plugs and for how much?
    2. Suggest any brand name of engine oil and transmission oil and its grade, i have heared to use 5w-30 or 5w-40 grade engine oil in civic....?
    3. I dont have a car history nor contact with previous owner . Should i chnge transmisson oil? If yes then how much liter it need?
    And if you can guide me how to check catalytic converter then plz provide me your contact no.
    Thanx.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    I think its chekups were not done by Honda. And it have done 83k km's.
    And Please suggest any good mechanic or workshop who know all these stuff. I based in KHI.
    Now plz anser some new conffusions
    1. From where can i get iridium plugs and for how much?
    2. Suggest any brand name of engine oil and transmission oil and its grade, i have heared to use 5w-30 or 5w-40 grade engine oil in civic....?
    3. I dont have a car history nor contact with previous owner . Should i chnge transmisson oil? If yes then how much liter it need?
    And if you can guide me how to check catalytic converter then plz provide me your contact no.
    Thanx.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    Bhai I dont know anybody in khi may be khi members could help u out.

    From any good shop and u can buy it from pakwheels also alot people are selling irridium plugs here go for ngk plugs.

    Bhai go for caltex fully synthetic and change it at every 5k interval

    If u dont know the history than I think u should change all fluids including coolant

    Sure will pm u my number its not a big deal to service catalyic converter just one screw u need to open waisay plugs keh samnay aik bari si covered dholki nazar arahi hu gi us mein say aik white wire nikal rahi hu gi aur baray screw hu ga us wire keh sath u need to that screw and than u need to scratch inside with screw driver after that u start the car and rev it hard orange cloud will come out from catalyic converter hole and back silencer

    Plus I will send u my number and will have a discussion over phone

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Bhai I dont know anybody in khi may be khi members could help u out.

    From any good shop and u can buy it from pakwheels also alot people are selling irridium plugs here go for ngk plugs.

    Bhai go for caltex fully synthetic and change it at every 5k interval

    If u dont know the history than I think u should change all fluids including coolant

    Sure will pm u my number its not a big deal to service catalyic converter just one screw u need to open waisay plugs keh samnay aik bari si covered dholki nazar arahi hu gi us mein say aik white wire nikal rahi hu gi aur baray screw hu ga us wire keh sath u need to that screw and than u need to scratch inside with screw driver after that u start the car and rev it hard orange cloud will come out from catalyic converter hole and back silencer

    Plus I will send u my number and will have a discussion over phone

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Thankx thankx a lot... send me ur no. I'm out of city inshallah i'll call you when i will service the catalytic converter.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro i m in lahore these days. A guy is selling NGK iridium plugs.
    Let me know is there any difference between iridium and laser iridium plugs?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can any body suggest me which Break and Gear oil shoul use in 8th gen civic?
    I have read here on p.w that its recommended to use Honda genuine oil but some people are saying that Honda is not making fluids, they also purchase from 3rd party.
    So which brand and quality or grade should use?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,897
    Follows
    21
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Congratulations
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  11. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanx buddy.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Can any body suggest me which Break and Gear oil shoul use in 8th gen civic?
    I have read here on p.w that its recommended to use Honda genuine oil but some people are saying that Honda is not making fluids, they also purchase from 3rd party.
    So which brand and quality or grade should use?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    Bhai go for honda oils and there are imported or u can say smuggled honda thailand oil in the market also
    If u have no budget issues than go for liqui moly or any other german oil

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Bhai go for honda oils and there are imported or u can say smuggled honda thailand oil in the market also
    If u have no budget issues than go for liqui moly or any other german oil

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    From where can i get the imported or smuggled oil in khi. Can i get from Plaza?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    From where can i get the imported or smuggled oil in khi. Can i get from Plaza?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    Sir g I m not aure but anyone who has honda spare parts has this oil

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Got NGK Laser Irridium spark plugs for my beauty. Model IZFR6K11.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Got NGK Laser Irridium spark plugs for my beauty. Model IZFR6K11.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    For how much ?
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  17. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    4.5k only!

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Wheel balancing was fine and allingment was not okay so got it allinged.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Need suggestion from experts.
    Its my first experiance to drive auto car, so how i drive to get better fuel average..?????
    Now its giving 7.5 to 8 km in city.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    choked/faulty/ removed catalytic converter alert !!!!
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Very bad
    After driving very light foot i'm getting not more then 7km/l

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app

    bhai jaan while you are spending on upgrades .. do get a health check from Honda also .. were the fluids changed at the right time ? Transmission Oil, Power Hydraulic , brake oil etc .. How is the health of catalytic converter >> 90% reason of bade mileage in old Civics/City ... If it has not been checked then definitely ...

    Any ECU error codes on diagnostic check ??? etc


    and FYI it costs 80K so be ready if that comes out to be unserviceable
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  21. #60
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    bhai jaan while you are spending on upgrades .. do get a health check from Honda also .. were the fluids changed at the right time ? Transmission Oil, Power Hydraulic , brake oil etc .. How is the health of catalytic converter >> 90% reason of bade mileage in old Civics/City ... If it has not been checked then definitely ...

    Any ECU error codes on diagnostic check ??? etc


    and FYI it costs 80K so be ready if that comes out to be unserviceable
    I dont have its history so i have decided to change all fluids and spark plugs. And inshallah i will chek its cat. converter.
    How to diagnose i mean from where.?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using PW Forum app
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •