Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic 88 wheel pushed back

Hi,
    I own a civic 88 , i have noticed that the car is pulling a little right when i release steering wheel . i went to alignment shop , the guy told me that your left wheel is pushed back by 1 inch thats why it is happening . i took the car to a denter and after inspecting it he said that it will remain same doesn't matter if i pull the wheel forward , he told me to drive it as it is . now i am sort a guy who maintains the car properly and this thing is bothering me coz i want to keep that car for a long period , i wanna ask if there is a good denter available in karachi ? also is it dangerous to drive it at high speeds ? Please help me out guys ...

My second problem is that i have changed brakes master cylinder of car coz it was not creating pressure , i have changed it to kabli and it is still the same , the suspension guy told me that he will tell after opeing the rear wheels coz front wheels are ok , may be there is and issue with oil circulation in rear wheels .. any other thing is possible ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

anyone?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

help anyone , or pakwheels is now limited to fancy "honda vs toyota" threads only ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro could u post pictures , does ur car had some accident personally i don't get the denter point, never listen to them i saw many cases where ppl went to repair shop to do some thing n after a hour complete car is open
    The cars we drive say a lot about us.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also take pictures from ur car trunk n upload here
    The cars we drive say a lot about us.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snooopy View Post
    Hi,
    I own a civic 88 , i have noticed that the car is pulling a little right when i release steering wheel . i went to alignment shop , the guy told me that your left wheel is pushed back by 1 inch thats why it is happening . i took the car to a denter and after inspecting it he said that it will remain same doesn't matter if i pull the wheel forward , he told me to drive it as it is . now i am sort a guy who maintains the car properly and this thing is bothering me coz i want to keep that car for a long period , i wanna ask if there is a good denter available in karachi ? also is it dangerous to drive it at high speeds ? Please help me out guys ...

My second problem is that i have changed brakes master cylinder of car coz it was not creating pressure , i have changed it to kabli and it is still the same , the suspension guy told me that he will tell after opeing the rear wheels coz front wheels are ok , may be there is and issue with oil circulation in rear wheels .. any other thing is possible ??

Your car has adjustable caster - usual cases of the front wheel pulling backwards is worn out lower arm bushings, worn out caster link bushings and worn out strut mount lower bushings.

The caster link bushings are 2 bushings on the rod. The entire rod is adjustable. I would suggest you remove the main lower control arm and replace the inner and outer bushings then get a proper alignment shop to check - the camber is also affected by the bushings and the caster adjustment. It is very important to find an alignment person that knows how to align cars. Most people now are just sheep who try to "jugaar" a car.

The brake job requires that you bleed it properly, if you bought a used master cylinder, installed it and then bled it with the mechanic pushing the pedal to the floor. Its probably shot. Remove it, repair it correctly and bleed it first alone. Then install on the car and flush all old brake fluid and bleed till you see clean brake fluid and no air bubbles.

What you need is a pipe and bottle so that the exiting brake fluid goes upwards from the bleed nipple. The usual mechanic way of simply opening the bleeder is very bad.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List