Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 102
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Civic 9th Gen once again :) (lea300)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Civic 9th Gen once again :) (lea300)

    New pics on 3rd page
    MashAllah bought this car few days ago
    was confused between 2011 prius or civic , But finally decided to go for Civic

    Extra things added:-
    1) Michelin Energy Saver 205/65/15
    2) Back Led light (dont think this one is available in the market its not smoked from the centre)

    Future addition :-
    1) abs bodykit
    2) Red Logos
    3) decent sound system
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  2. #61
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any good sound system suggestion?
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    any good sound system suggestion?
    SPL or SQ?

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,291
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    any good sound system suggestion?
    Keep it simple n elegant. Comps, 1 amp and a focal bomba in the trunk

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    What goes around, comes around.

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    raahim955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro you got both of the most sexy rides of this era
    but for me reborn's a yes yes all the way.. the way it drives is just not comparable to anything..
    in my opinion it's better 9th gen i have driven a reborn and love it..
    i haven't driven a 9th gen but yes i had a ride in it which was quite satisfactory but not to the mark set by 8th gen..
    u got both of them what do you say?
    "Life's about speed... Slow Down And You Lose..!!"

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer325 View Post
    SPL or SQ?
    itna koe shoq nae just need a good system :p
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Keep it simple n elegant. Comps, 1 amp and a focal bomba in the trunk

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    thanks bro any idea about their prices?
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raahim955 View Post
    Bro you got both of the most sexy rides of this era
    but for me reborn's a yes yes all the way.. the way it drives is just not comparable to anything..
    in my opinion it's better 9th gen i have driven a reborn and love it..
    i haven't driven a 9th gen but yes i had a ride in it which was quite satisfactory but not to the mark set by 8th gen..
    u got both of them what do you say?
    thanks alot brother for so many great words

    bro i bought 9th gen in december as soon after it was launched and on the third day i sold it for pkr 60000 loss and again went for a brand new 8th gen so i hope you got the answer

    p.s it really depends on one's taste, i dont like 9th gen i shall prefer 8th gen anytime
    bought this again bcs had no option of any other brand new car in this range
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    very nice

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,291
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    thanks bro any idea about their prices?
    If u can tell us slightly more about ur requirement and ur budget, that would help the members to guide u better.
    By requirement I mean ur musical experience preference. Do u listen to loud music n prefer bass or u want to totally focus on sound quality with precise n natural reproduction of voice n instruments? Or may be u want to strike a balance among too?
    I would suggest infinity reference 6030cs components mated to 4ch pioneer 8604 amp. Use two channels for components n the remaining two for a subwoofer. The 8604 comes with a bass remote so u can manage ur sub according to ur taste(focal bomba should be around 40k+ as per my guesstimate). Infinity comps should be 13-14k n 8604 15-16k approx. Some decent wiring for 2k. In case u dont want bomba, look for jbl gt5 sub(6-8k I believe)

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    What goes around, comes around.

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    itna koe shoq nae just need a good system :p
    Budget?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    thanks alot brother
    bro i got it from sialkot (rahim impex)
    i was going through the thread with the itch that ur ride looks like its has something from rahim impex. cuz i also got a similar body kit through them for my 2012 9th gen(sold )....

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    raahim955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    thanks alot brother for so many great words

    bro i bought 9th gen in december as soon after it was launched and on the third day i sold it for pkr 60000 loss and again went for a brand new 8th gen so i hope you got the answer

    p.s it really depends on one's taste, i dont like 9th gen i shall prefer 8th gen anytime
    bought this again bcs had no option of any other brand new car in this range
    Your always welcome bro
    That means 8th gen is seriously much better than the 9th gen :p yayyy my belief has proved to be valid
    and yes the range here in Pakistan is very limited to chose from thus civic is always the best option
    "Life's about speed... Slow Down And You Lose..!!"

  14. #73
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    If u can tell us slightly more about ur requirement and ur budget, that would help the members to guide u better.
    By requirement I mean ur musical experience preference. Do u listen to loud music n prefer bass or u want to totally focus on sound quality with precise n natural reproduction of voice n instruments? Or may be u want to strike a balance among too?
    I would suggest infinity reference 6030cs components mated to 4ch pioneer 8604 amp. Use two channels for components n the remaining two for a subwoofer. The 8604 comes with a bass remote so u can manage ur sub according to ur taste(focal bomba should be around 40k+ as per my guesstimate). Infinity comps should be 13-14k n 8604 15-16k approx. Some decent wiring for 2k. In case u dont want bomba, look for jbl gt5 sub(6-8k I believe)

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    thanks bro for such a detailed information max budget i would want to spend on sound system is pkr 40000
    and about the music,at time i listen it loud but mostly its about the quality
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    i was going through the thread with the itch that ur ride looks like its has something from rahim impex. cuz i also got a similar body kit through them for my 2012 9th gen(sold )....
    haha car lovers can always recognize the car upgraded from rahim impex
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    thanks bro for such a detailed information max budget i would want to spend on sound system is pkr 40000
    and about the music,at time i listen it loud but mostly its about the quality
    Bilal bhai has already given really good suggestion.
    Infinity comps at front.
    Gt 5 sub in a tuned enclosure.
    Pioneer D8601 4 channel amp.
    And you will be loving the clarity. And if you want to go more loud then a good pair of speakers at back.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,186
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^Rahim impex has most variety stuff in pak.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer325 View Post
    Bilal bhai has already given really good suggestion.
    Infinity comps at front.
    Gt 5 sub in a tuned enclosure.
    Pioneer D8601 4 channel amp.
    And you will be loving the clarity. And if you want to go more loud then a good pair of speakers at back.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Its not about the variety its the way work is Done
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    Its not about the variety its the way work is Done
    Civic 9th Gen once again  lea300 -1391928

    one of their master piece.

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea300 View Post
    Its not about the variety its the way work is Done
    lol Zain bhaiyaa galat quote hogya apsy i think

  21. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sorry umer :p
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •