Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel (2005) - Need Tips and Suggestions

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Talking My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel (2005) - Need Tips and Suggestions

    Hi everyone, how are you? Hope everyone is fine. My father has gifted me this Black Beauty.
    Yes, this is Honda Civic VTi Oriel (2005) in Black with CNG installed, but mostly driven on petrol.
    I'm posting this just to get useful suggestions and views about this ride and also need suggestions and improvements that I can do to get the charm of this ride.

    Actually I'm a Civic lover and before this, I've Civic '98 in Black and now this. So, need your suggestions and views on this and also on how to maintain this ride well?
    Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    Thanks and Regards.


    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1375877
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1375876
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1375872
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1375874
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1375873
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1375875

  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    DRIFTK1NG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mashallah very clean ride, add fog lights + a good pair of hids.

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asimrotana View Post
    MashAllah lovely ride. When you plan to sell it, inform me.
    Thanks bro ...
    But I've no plans of selling it in near future, though if I've any plans later, I'll let you know. Cheers.

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTK1NG View Post
    mashallah very clean ride, add fog lights + a good pair of hids.
    Thanks mate ...
    I've already installed Fog Lights and stuff ...

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool BLACK BEAUTY transformed in to BLACK BEAST!!!

    Turned my BLACK BEAUTY into BLACK BEAST ...
    Share your views and comments please ...
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401770

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401769

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401768

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401771

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401772

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401773

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401774

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401775

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401776

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401777

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    DrAwaisKhalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Attock
    Age
    28
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ur car is looking perfect MASHAALLAH..just the stickers on headlight are not appealing.
    else every bit is superb

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrAwaisKhalid View Post
    Ur car is looking perfect MASHAALLAH..just the stickers on headlight are not appealing.
    else every bit is superb
    Thanks bro for your comments.

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adil5855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alibintahir View Post
    Turned my BLACK BEAUTY into BLACK BEAST ...
    Share your views and comments please ...
    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401770

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401769

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401768

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401771

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401772

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401773

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401774

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401775

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401776

    My New Honda Civic VTi Oriel 2005  Need Tips and Suggestions -1401777
    Looking Nice..!

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ibadaslam872's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The car is looking great now, Masha Allah. Just add a new grill (Mugen) and a spoiler.
    Under the Coconut tree

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks bro ...

  11. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    The car is looking great now, Masha Allah. Just add a new grill (Mugen) and a spoiler.
    Bro I've already added the Lip Spoiler and planning to add Mugen grill as well in the near future in sha ALLAH, though I like the stock grill as well, so will see and decide ...

    Anyways, thanks very much for your kind suggestion. Cheers.

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    raza115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    stickers on headlight spoiling look

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza115 View Post
    stickers on headlight spoiling look
    They're not the stickers bro, this is the black sheet used in making of number plates, painted black ...

    Anyways, thanks for your suggestion, but personally, I really like the eye-brows of my Civic ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Latest Technology Lovers - http://www.sizzledtech.net
    Buy, Sale & Exchange Stuff - http://www.buyelas.com

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yaar tabahee charha di achi bhalli stock saaf suthri car ki (-_-)

    Bumper extensions = Not Cool!
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Yaar tabahee charha di achi bhalli stock saaf suthri car ki (-_-)

    Bumper extensions = Not Cool!
    Lolzzzz bro ... Everyone is free to express their views, but I really like the way I've made my Civic and I'm pretty much satisfied with it ... Anyways, thanks for your compliments ...

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    DrAwaisKhalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Attock
    Age
    28
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    u guys having ict registered cars can make very nice number plates and enhance the car outlook but i have lahore registered (LZG) 7 gen civic and never satisfied with any of the number plate any suggestions for me !!

  17. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    Majidkhan567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    413
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can you tell me price ? bcz i am also finding civic but automatic

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrAwaisKhalid View Post
    u guys having ict registered cars can make very nice number plates and enhance the car outlook but i have lahore registered (LZG) 7 gen civic and never satisfied with any of the number plate any suggestions for me !!
    What's the benefit of having ICT registered cars than Lahore-registered if you live in Lahore?
    Anyways, if you drive your car locally and don't have any fear of getting caught by a traffic police-intendant, then do ahead, pick a plate of your choice and get it installed, you'll get the plate of your choice from Babu Muhalla or Chah Sultan Rawalpindi or even they can suggest the plate which suits the looks of your car.

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    alibintahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majidkhan567 View Post
    can you tell me price ? bcz i am also finding civic but automatic
    Bro, the price of my car is a mystery ...


    Though you'll get a good Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatic 2005-06 in the price range of around 11-12 lacs.

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bradpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,064
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alibintahir View Post
    Bro, the price of my car is a mystery ...


    Though you'll get a good Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatic 2005-06 in the price range of around 11-12 lacs.
    Brother 1.2M also gets you a 2007 Reborn Oriel Prosmatec at my place.

    Add 100 grands and you will be in the territory of CL-7 and W202 C200 Elegance.

    Nice car and LED strips at lip spoiler really looks cool.

    The artificial eye lids are not good.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

  21. #60
    PakWheeler Follow
    raza115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar ap ka taluq mqm say to nahi hai jo log ap ko sasti garian day daitay hai lol .. hahahahaha . jus kidding !

    Quote Originally Posted by bradpit View Post
    Brother 1.2M also gets you a 2007 Reborn Oriel Prosmatec at my place.

    Add 100 grands and you will be in the territory of CL-7 and W202 C200 Elegance.

    Nice car and LED strips at lip spoiler really looks cool.

    The artificial eye lids are not good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •