Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fuel Consumption of New Honda Civic

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    AHMAD72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fuel Consumption of New Honda Civic


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHMAD72 View Post
    Dear Members

    Please share your experience for Fuel Consumpon for CIVIC prosmatic Transmisso Orial VTI
    14-15 on motorway at 100-120 and light foot driving, 11-13 in city depending upon traffic conditions, both with a/c on and econ enabled.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    AHMAD72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    14-15 on motorway at 100-120 and light foot driving, 11-13 in city depending upon traffic conditions, both with a/c on and econ enabled.
    and without economode what happened

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHMAD72 View Post
    and without economode what happened
    still i get almost same mileage(1-2 km difference on a/c but more chilled cabin) as i try to conserve momentum as much as possible. it was actually a surprise for me to get more km/l than a gli out of r18 civic.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Well this proves that civic which has 1800cc engine is better at mileage than a 1300 cc gli means civic has more power as well more advanced fuel saving technology

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    AbuJamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    805
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    We get 10 km/l on civic prosmatec with econo and ac on, using high octane only. Yet to take it on highway.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!53562~ForumID!29~pw.html

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuJamal View Post
    We get 10 km/l on civic prosmatec with econo and ac on, using high octane only. Yet to take it on highway.
    econo cant do anything if u use more than half paddle all time, conserve momentum by thinking ahead and coasting as much as possible i used 30% hi, 70% regular. and in lahore's traffic i also got 10-12. depending upon if i was driving through bati chowk or dha.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    irfansiddique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,765
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am getting max 9 km/l with eco on and decent driving. my daily route has alot of STop & Gozz. i turned off the ECO mode as it increases the delay in throttle response, which is quite irritating.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    AbuJamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    805
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    econo cant do anything if u use more than half paddle all time, conserve momentum by thinking ahead and coasting as much as possible i used 30% hi, 70% regular. and in lahore's traffic i also got 10-12. depending upon if i was driving through bati chowk or dha.
    With half pedal pressed, the consumption comes down to 7.3km/l
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!53562~ForumID!29~pw.html

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my car on motor way
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    vtec roxx!!!!!

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mazee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I came back from Lahore Last night at constant cruise of 120Km/H average I got was 16.1 KM/L .Other car Following us was CITY 2009 ( New shape ) and its average as per meter was 15.5 KM/H.

    Within city ( Islamabad) I am getting around 10 -11 with AC and ECO on (mostly below 10.5) ... I have not done first Oil Change yet ..

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    I am getting max 9 km/l with eco on and decent driving. my daily route has alot of STop & Gozz. i turned off the ECO mode as it increases the delay in throttle response, which is quite irritating.
    well it may sound stupid but u have to bear that delay, less power keep a distance from the vehicle ahead in stop n go traffic to keep moving at crawl speed or minimal throttle without stopping, and swerve constantly to avoid bikes or other vehicles getting in the way u cleared for ur self in order to get nice fuel economy.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    Corollarules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazee View Post
    I came back from Lahore Last night at constant cruise of 120Km/H average I got was 16.1 KM/L .Other car Following us was CITY 2009 ( New shape ) and its average as per meter was 15.5 KM/H.

    Within city ( Islamabad) I am getting around 10 -11 with AC and ECO on (mostly below 10.5) ... I have not done first Oil Change yet ..
    With or without econ. At constant 120 I get 14km/l on Islamabad Peshawar moterway.

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mazee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
    With or without econ. At constant 120 I get 14km/l on Islamabad Peshawar moterway.
    Do you use Cruise control . it does make a difference with ECO On ..?

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    Corollarules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazee View Post
    Do you use Cruise control . it does make a difference with ECO On ..?
    I use it for some parts, cruise control is not suited for our roads there are so many bends and also because of the type of traffic. About econ I get better milleage without econ in long drives aswell as in city. Especially in the long because econ puts a lot of strain on the engine.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    payableondeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    9km/l in city driving with not much heavy foot.

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mazee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
    I use it for some parts, cruise control is not suited for our roads there are so many bends and also because of the type of traffic. About econ I get better milleage without econ in long drives aswell as in city. Especially in the long because econ puts a lot of strain on the engine.
    Well Cruise works great at least on LHR- ISB Motorway , with cruise on i get around 16KM/L on motorway . Just wondering why you get only 14 on isb Peshawar route.

  18. #18
    ZTE
    ZTE is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    ZTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    city = max 8.2 km/l with a/c on and eco off
    "POOOOOOWWWEEERRR!!!!!!!!"
    -Jeremy Clarkson

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,295
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1400672338975.jpg
Views: 2336
Size:  21.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    What goes around, comes around.

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    Corollarules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    25
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazee View Post
    Well Cruise works great at least on LHR- ISB Motorway , with cruise on i get around 16KM/L on motorway . Just wondering why you get only 14 on isb Peshawar route.
    Btw other than the imid have you calculated the average by the formula kms traveled?no of litres of petrol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •