Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2013 Taffeta white Civic added to the garage - Mitthu

Asalam-o-alykum dear pakwheelers

Alhamdolilah by the grace of God almighty ive bought immaculate condition 2013 base model Civic i-vtec manual mashAllah on 5th september 2014.car is driven 16k km only and on first owners name mashAllah ... got it for 2 million (inclusive of all taxes and token already paid upto 2015 june) and before opting for this vehicle also seriously gave a thought about new corolla as well but having no immobilizer in xli/gli/altis makes it unsafe car so decided to go for civic this time eyes closed .. will continue to write down logs of my DIY modifications in this thread .. fresh pics uploaded today

Latest pics of my ride on page 6 and post #112

OEM Specifications
    :

Immobilizer
    Dual Airbags (Driver + passanger side)
    Power windows
    Electric power steering
    Oriel Alloy wheels
    ABS + EBD brakes
    Painted door handles
    Leather seats
    Keyless doors opening
    Keyless boot opening
    Power side mirrors with turn indicator lights

Aftermarket items :

-
    Head light hids = Osram h11 hid bulbs in low beams , japanese denso ballasts , branded relay kit
    - Fog light =Drls (day time running lights)
    - LED light = Philips leds installed (parking lights , license plate lights)
    - Brand new tyres = Yokohama blue earth 205/65/r15
    - Window Tints = not done
    - Body kit = modulo kit installed (including front lip , rear lip , side panels , front grill and trunk spoiler)
    - Steering cover = not done
    - Illuminated door sill plates = installed

SQ Sound system :

-
    Head Unit = Pioneer avh-x5650bt
    - Front Stage = 3 way full active dynaudio esotec 242gt component system
    - 6 channel amp = Helix a6 competition
    - Mono amp = Helix a1 competition
    - Subwoofer = Dynaudio 12"
    - Processor = Alpine h800 + c800
    - Sound damping = Stp gold

For complete details about this audio system check the link given below

Mitthu's 2013 Civic SQ build

THE CAR IS UP FOR SALE SADLY DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS STRIKE US AGAIN WILL DOWNGRADE AND COME BACK WITH SOME OTHER CAR INSHALLAH ..

Attached Images Attached Images                
    A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukhali View Post
    Brother i see you have mentioned you have installed branded relay kit with hid kit...

I had a really bad experience with HID's in my last two cars, and the electrician said its because you haven't use relay.
    Now i m going for hid kit again, so would you suggest something so that i won't face any problems?
    oh yes relay is a must in HIDS and that too if branded does wonders as i have never faced any problems with that .. on top of that get rid of chinese ballasts always go for japanese denso ballasts a pakwheels member @KeiWorks12 is selling those do contact him he is a master in HIDS .. then always use hids in projectors and stop using them in reflector housing or they'l get burned again by oncoming traffic swearing
    A friend cannot be considered a friend unless he is tested on three occasions (At the time of need),(Behind your back),(After your death) Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro when I installed hid in my car the electrician removed some wiring to do that and as a result the audio player wouldn't work. I am afraid if I get them removed it will happen again. Can you shed some light if possible ?

sent from whymobile.
    The men are back. @TGT.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    Bro when I installed hid in my car the electrician removed some wiring to do that and as a result the audio player wouldn't work. I am afraid if I get them removed it will happen again. Can you shed some light if possible ?

sent from whymobile.
    hamza bhai as faar as i know there is no wiring needed to be removed from car when installing HIDS and there is no such connection between installing HIDS in car and car audio player .. maybe some wire got short circuit or some fuse blown i recommend you to go to that electrician again whom set your HIDS and ask him this question he is in better position to answer you question as he actually know what he really done to your ride

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Karcher k3 machine just arrived

K2 out and K3 in ALHAMDOLILAH .. so couldn't resist myself opening up the box rite now at 1:10am lolz anyway heres the link of my machine and some pics which I've took just now

Karcher k3 made in germany

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Comparison between k2 and k3 pressure washer

1) k3 washer offers higher pressure wash (120 bar) as compared to (100 bar) in k2
    2) k3 washer comes with large wheels that makes it highly mobile which are absent in k2
    3) k3 washers offers gun with quick connect system and quick connect system on machine
    4) k3 washer comes with 6m hose as compared to 4m hose on k2
    5) k3 washer comes with vario-power spray lance (for adjusting pressure levels by twisting) which is absent in k2
    6) k3 washer comes with its own foam lance bottle (foam jet 0.3 litre) which is absent in k2 model
    7) k3 washer comes with washing brush which is absent in k2
    8) k3 washer comes with its own wash n wax detergent which is absent in k2
    9) k3 washer comes in medium class for high performance cleaning hence double expensive in price compared to k2 which comes in entry level class

similarly there are k4 , k5 and k7 washers which offers more features and performance but they can get more costly vice versa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MASHALLAH best civic ive seen so far and very tastefully done. I am planning on doing the same ( sorry for copying, but nothing looks better for the 9th gen civics more than what you have done). Are u planning on changing the wheels aswell to complete the look or staying stock? I am new in Lahore would appreciate if you can tell me where u bought the kit and fog lights from and where u got the job done from.

Thank u

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa mittu bhai, plz tell me how much u paid for the K3, and from where u purchased it........ I need 1 as well in shaa Allah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kaynec View Post
    MASHALLAH best civic ive seen so far and very tastefully done. I am planning on doing the same ( sorry for copying, but nothing looks better for the 9th gen civics more than what you have done). Are u planning on changing the wheels aswell to complete the look or staying stock? I am new in Lahore would appreciate if you can tell me where u bought the kit and fog lights from and where u got the job done from.

Thank u
    many thanks bro for appreciating the ride well i've just made a small attempt to make my ride look unique and according to my taste and if you guys like that then i believe i've done something good lolz yes sure plz go ahead as i don't have any problems with that do whatever you want with your ride bro am not against copying if its done tastefully do post pics and tag me when you upgrade your ride il definitely feel great and will think am not alone in this .. yes rims are planned as well but not soon as i want best for my ride and best costs best lolz so don't have much funds for it rite now but when i do i will definitely upgrade its rims inshAllah .. as am not from lahore but i believe in lahore there are many car accessory shops from where can get all your desired stuff at reasonable rates inshAllah regards

Quote Originally Posted by aghaimmad View Post
    Aoa mittu bhai, plz tell me how much u paid for the K3, and from where u purchased it........ I need 1 as well in shaa Allah
    sure thing bro I've paid 24.8k + courier charges are extra such a marvellous machine used it today unbelievable results mashAllah trust me you can't go wrong with KARCHER brand ... got it from @killervtec ali bhai he's such a great helping guy mashAllah 2 thumbs up (Y)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

K3 looks hot!
    I'm eagerly awaiting your comments on Karcher' own foam Lance. Please get to detailing ASAP and post some foamy pics
    What goes around, comes around.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    K3 looks hot!
    I'm eagerly awaiting your comments on Karcher' own foam Lance. Please get to detailing ASAP and post some foamy pics
    it surely does mashAllah .. well karcher own foam lance detergent comes in 0.5 litre quantity but its highly concentrated and upon mixing it with 4.5 litre water it becomes 5 litres wash n wax detergent but if this solution will not make enough foam ive also got cg citrus wash & gloss with me will try that instead in (2 oz) quantity btw it comes with 0.3 litre foam jet lance anywayz nowadays bit busy but will try my best to fulfil this task and post pics soon inshAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mitthu View Post
    it surely does mashAllah .. well karcher own foam lance detergent comes in 0.5 litre quantity but its highly concentrated and upon mixing it with 4.5 litre water it becomes 5 litres wash n wax detergent but if this solution will not make enough foam ive also got cg citrus wash & gloss with me will try that instead in (2 oz) quantity btw it comes with 0.3 litre foam jet lance anywayz nowadays bit busy but will try my best to fulfil this task and post pics soon inshAllah
    Good inventory mate...please share results of cg wash and gloss in Karcher's own foam lance.
    Good luck

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

K2 out and K3 in ALHAMDOLILAH .. so couldn't resist myself opening up the box rite now at 1:10am lolz anyway heres the link of my machine and some pics which I've took just now

Karcher k3 made in germany
    just found out that this k3 karcher machine which i've bought 1 week ago from ali bhai @killervtec and upon asking if its water cooled or not and the reply was yes it is .. but when i researched on it further i came to know its not water-cooled at all .. so i've always wanted something water-cooled lolz so upgrading to k4 in couple of days and will be selling this (like new in box) k3 now on loss sadly .. will also gonna post its for sale thread here soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just found out that this k3 karcher machine which i've bought 1 week ago from ali bhai @killervtec and upon asking if its water cooled or not and the reply was yes it is .. but when i researched on it further i came to know its not water-cooled at all .. so i've always wanted something water-cooled lolz so upgrading to k4 in couple of days and will be selling this (like new in box) k3 now on loss sadly .. will also gonna post its for sale thread here soon
    LOL . Bilal might buy this from u

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pm me demand please.
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin47 View Post
    LOL . Bilal might buy this from u
    no worries mohsin bhai jis ka dil karta he le la .. its a wonderful machine its just that mujhe water-cooled ka keera tang kar raha he

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
    pm me demand please.
    check this link bro

LNIB karcher k3 for sale

17. 27-02-2015, 08:04 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Duplicate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bought Karcher k4 machine from their official outlet in dha phase 4

K3 out and K4 in ALHAMDOLILAH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When K5 coming

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kicka$$

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Karcher k4 machine

Some more pics of k4 machine .. last two pics I've took just to share with you guys how much hidden mud it pulled out from liana in 10 minutes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

neat purchases !