Well as the title says i have booked a 9th gen Civic, will be delivered by the end of coming week. I needed some suggestions regarding its detailing. Since its BLACK in color which is not easy to maintain but ill try my best to keep it nice and shiny. Kindly guide me with the following queries :
1) Since it will be a new car so in order to protect its paint i was wondering if i should apply a SEALANT or not after getting it ? If so then kindly suggest which one.
2) Also suggest me a nice wax. Would a liquid wax be better or paste wax ? (suggest the one which is easier to apply/clean as i am new at this)
3) I already have turtle f21 interior detailer. Is it good for 9th gen civic's interior ?
4) I would be applying/cleaning wax and sealant by hand (no buffer) so kindly suggest me the products accordingly as i am not an expert in detailing.
5) Also tell me about this Meg's Drying water magnet cloth and drying techniques. I have hardly washed a car myself twice in life and when dried it there were dry water spots all over so never tried my hands at washing the car myself again.
Can't wait brother. You can never get enough of eye candy of a tastefully modded / face lifted ride. Just remember, there is a fine line between modding and ricing.
Yes i absolutely agree with u and abt mods i won't be going for bodykits i ll keep the car mostly stock...planning on adding Window visors/Air press, Hids, Black tints, and may be in future i go for the after market projectors or smoke the tail lights... Till now this is all i have in mind for the time being