Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By fatboyslim
  • 1 Post By babarhyd
  • 3 Post By pistonhead

Thread: HONDA SOLD ME LEMON (An open letter to Honda CEO.)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default HONDA SOLD ME LEMON (An open letter to Honda CEO.)

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\ {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\ {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\ {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--> Dear Mr. Takeharu Aoki,

Dear Sir,

I am one of the disappointed customers who bought your HONDA CITY Prosmatic March 2014 For a princely sum of Rs. 1,693,000 that is almost 1.7 million rupees.(Relationship No./XXX/XXXX/ M. Faisal) in my earlier e-mails i requested and almost begged you to give me a factory fitted remote central locking system(key less entry) in my new car. (old e-mail is attached for your reference)

However not only my humble request was denied but i was almost ridiculed by your support staff for wishing such an accessory in a car of only 1.7 million rupees.

Now it seems that not only keyless entry is standard in your current model but it has other accessories as well and also at a reduced price.

It seems to me that HONDA cheated me and not only sold me a LEMON for which i "Paid a lot more for a lot less" but also mocked me by offering a "Lot more for nothing more" now, kind of like Honda saying to me "In your face dude".

I ask you why this discrimination with us poor Pakistani customers. When such things happen in other countries , car companies offer its customers free up dates or allows them to swap old cars of the same manufacturing year with new ones for some small additional amount. But in Pakistan no company cares for its customers or their satisfaction, company`s only concern is Profits Profits Profits and Profits.

Please do let me know if you could do the same to your Japanese customers (where you say customer is GOD) or for that matter your American customers (where customer is always right).

So I again humbly request you to help me out and update my car which has only done 1300kms to date because i am so afraid of driving it around because i often forget to lock it with the key because of no remote locking.

Thanks and Best Regards.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <wnapToGridInCell/> <w:ApplyBreakingRules/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size; mso-tstyle-colband-size; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-altcm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margincm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->Faisal

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can u explain this ?
    What reply u got ?
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They are clearing there last of city's stock for new 2015 model. It's similar to all automotive companies in Pakistan. Corolla Limited Edition.... Khyber Special Edition... Learn from history. And why would you buy Honda City new at this time of year, specially when news of new model are already floating in market.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why did you buy a LEMON, when you knew it does not have Keyless entry...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please share, have you received any reply?
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't think a lemon would be the correct term for the car. As per wikipedia - a lemon is an (often new) car that is found to be defective only after it has been bought. Any vehicle with numerous, severe issues can be termed so and, by extension, so can any product with flaws too great or severe to serve its purpose.

You bought the car, knowing its features and accessories. Had Honda advertised that they give a certain accessory as standard and not provided it, you would have had a case. But I do sympathize with you... hope your email to the CEO works out.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's sad to see cases like these, but you shouldn't have taken the delivery of the car.
    If you have solid proof, sue them via Consumer court. Easy peezy, LEMON squeezy
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agar yeh letter bhuhat bhi follow up karay banda max what the ceo will do is attach a cheque of 2000rs and ask the customer to go and get himself a steelmate ka keyless entry system
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers