842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Well I don't think so ke 1.5 will be offered in Civic X.

What will be the future of Aspire 1.5 if we get 1.5 in Civic X?

What will be the price of 1.5 Civic X?? 18-19 lacs??

Don't you think 1.5 Civic X will be underpowered??

Bhai jaan aspire 1.5 wala naheen earth dream kee baat ho rahi ha jo FIT ma ata ha

New Honda Fit introduced with "Earth Dreams" engine, CVT, new body construction - SAE International
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well 1.5 L15z is 120hp same engine as honda hr-v and honda city 1.5 aspire not tht underpowered if u compare with altis 1.6 122hp
      Secondly it can be new earth dream 1.5 L15b dohc which is 130hp so maybe Honda atlas will bring two engine choice 1.5 and 1.8 just like Toyota Altis 1.6 and Altis grande 1.8

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

bro only 1.8 will be offered mated with cvt gearbox..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      107 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      City will skip a generation now. Since the face-lift of city, it has been doing quite well. So atlas doesn't need to invest heavily in new city and thus they are making huge profits from 8 year old model and they will use that cash to launch new civic earlier.

Civic will come early because for the first time civic has faced this level of competition from 1.8 corolla. Previously many people preferred civic due to its sophistication and futuristic looks but this time tables have turned, consumers are going after Grande and civic is catching dust in the showrooms. If this trend continues till 2017 Atlas will be wrapping up civic and only sell city, so to save themselves they will launch civic this year.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Yes They are skipping a Generation of City probably. Since honda has officially launched HRV this year so probably nothing new is coming in this year.

If City had to be changed this was the year, And if anything was coming spy shots would have popped up by now. City had offered variuos goodies like keyless entry and sidemirror indicators, matching mudflaps and rear stop light as standard which clearly shows Hondas overheads for City have gone down by skipping one generation.

But this in no manner means that Honda Civic will get a new generation just like that.

Their is no new Civic before September 2018. Civic will complete its 6 year cycle in Pakistan or maybe more but not less then that.

Corolla being a new product has been appreciated but that is how it has been, If you remember 2002 When Corolla came out with a 9th Gen Corolla with beidge interior, Honda civics 1st facelift came out to counter beidge interior.

But how much SE-Saloons got sold? Similarly Altis Grande, Got a hype initially but both Altis and Civic are slow moving products. 1800cc category people are opting for better Japanese cars.

Similarly Toyota Corolla got more sales because Civic has been in market since 2012, And Corolla rolled out in 2014, Civic following its 3 year facelift, and 6 year model change, got a facelift in 2015,
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      Yes They are skipping a Generation of City probably. Since honda has officially launched HRV this year so probably nothing new is coming in this year.

If City had to be changed this was the year, And if anything was coming spy shots would have popped up by now. City had offered variuos goodies like keyless entry and sidemirror indicators, matching mudflaps and rear stop light as standard which clearly shows Hondas overheads for City have gone down by skipping one generation.

But this in no manner means that Honda Civic will get a new generation just like that.

Their is no new Civic before September 2018. Civic will complete its 6 year cycle in Pakistan or maybe more but not less then that.

Corolla being a new product has been appreciated but that is how it has been, If you remember 2002 When Corolla came out with a 9th Gen Corolla with beidge interior, Honda civics 1st facelift came out to counter beidge interior.

But how much SE-Saloons got sold? Similarly Altis Grande, Got a hype initially but both Altis and Civic are slow moving products. 1800cc category people are opting for better Japanese cars.

Similarly Toyota Corolla got more sales because Civic has been in market since 2012, And Corolla rolled out in 2014, Civic following its 3 year facelift, and 6 year model change, got a facelift in 2015,
      Bro, it's just the start of the year. As far as I remember we first saw spy shots of Corolla in April 2014 and later it was launched in July. So, we can't say that nothing more is coming.

Many pakwheelers have confirmed that Civic X is coming this year. I still believe we'll get new model of Civic this year that's too before June/July.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It can never ever be 2018. Civic will come much earlier. This time 1.8 category is not that slow moving as it used to be before. 1.8 corolla has some technological advantages than its other variants specially the cvt transmission. Top of the line this time doesn't only has a bigger engine but instead it has much other things which make it different. Lastly no JDM competes with Grande nor Oriel, Prius used to be a competitor but due to launch of new corolla and cheap oil prices, Prius is literally dead and Vezel costs around 3.3 million. So top of the line PKDM variants have no direct competition.
      Lastly bro don't bring that SE saloon era. At that time people had no knowledge or awareness what top of the line variant is. Now due to JDMs people know what is airbag, cvt, retractable mirror, back view camera, better sat/nav system etc so now many people incline towards top of the line variant now. Furthermore, atlas cannot solely rely on city, what if indus introduces face-lift of corolla, it will literally kill city as well, so to save them selves they desperately need civic, and civic will be a game changer for them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Bhai jaan aspire 1.5 wala naheen earth dream kee baat ho rahi ha jo FIT ma ata ha

New Honda Fit introduced with "Earth Dreams" engine, CVT, new body construction - SAE International
      Well, it can be pretty possible. But, i believe, we'll get only one engine option.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I am sure @umarsaryar meant 1.5 turbo and 1.8 non-turbo.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys i can assure you Civic X is coming not later than mid of 2016. Repeating again and again and again this news is direct from the factory and confirmed with not one but a couple of officials from the Atlas factory. I cannot disclose the ranks and names like mentioned many times earlier due to obvious reasons and verbal commitments since these conversations are due to close relationship with the very same people.
      If still some experts here are adamant that it will come in 2017 or 2018. Well they can wait an year or two before the ride one after it has been launched in 2016. I would suggest them closing their eyes whenever they see a Civic X on our roads before 2017/18. Furthermore such experts can't even be convinced by Mr. Soichiro Honda himself of he says it's 2016

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      107 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It can never ever be 2018. Civic will come much earlier. This time 1.8 category is not that slow moving as it used to be before. 1.8 corolla has some technological advantages than its other variants specially the cvt transmission. Top of the line this time doesn't only has a bigger engine but instead it has much other things which make it different. Lastly no JDM competes with Grande nor Oriel, Prius used to be a competitor but due to launch of new corolla and cheap oil prices, Prius is literally dead and Vezel costs around 3.3 million. So top of the line PKDM variants have no direct competition.
      Lastly bro don't bring that SE saloon era. At that time people had no knowledge or awareness what top of the line variant is. Now due to JDMs people know what is airbag, cvt, retractable mirror, back view camera, better sat/nav system etc so now many people incline towards top of the line variant now. Furthermore, atlas cannot solely rely on city, what if indus introduces face-lift of corolla, it will literally kill city as well, so to save them selves they desperately need civic, and civic will be a game changer for them.

The thing is that things don't work like you and me think. Anyway after the debate I can give a bit relaxation to 2017 but my bet is for 2018. Baqi ap b yaheen ho aur mein b.

Ps : @zuhaibafzal pakwheels bloggers claimed civic was launching with the American launch and had argued with me to. Where are they now?

Spied corolla seen in april was in pakistan not thailand. Once again 2008-2014 corolla completed its 6 years.

Although instead of August altis was launched in July and xli gli came out in August as it was supposed to

Corolla .might get goodies but a face-lift would be due in 2017

2014-15 1 year
      2015-16 2nd year
      2016-2017 3rd year
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1453529788.501849.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  81.8 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The thing is that things don't work like you and me think. Anyway after the debate I can give a bit relaxation to 2017 but my bet is for 2018. Baqi ap b yaheen ho aur mein b.

Ps : @zuhaibafzal pakwheels bloggers claimed civic was launching with the American launch and had argued with me to. Where are they now?

Spied corolla seen in april was in pakistan not thailand. Once again 2008-2014 corolla completed its 6 years.

Although instead of August altis was launched in July and xli gli came out in August as it was supposed to

2014-15 1 year
      2015-16 2nd year
      2016-2017 3rd year
      Anything is possible now bro. The upcoming auto policy might favor the new entrants. So the old monopoly of atlas and indus might not work now. Due to this scenario Atlas might launch civic earlier and this seems valid.

Moreover, many senior members are saying with sources inside Atlas that civic will come in mid of 2016.

Let's hope for the best

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Are you sure 1.5 non turbo engine for Civic X?
      yes 1.5 non turbo for Civic
      we ride together......we die together.......BAD BOYS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      I am sure @umarsaryar meant 1.5 turbo and 1.8 non-turbo.

I meant non-turbo for both

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazeil.chaudhary View Post
      lets see
      but its not confirm that it will be launched this year

100% confirm news....aisai hi nahee the suppliers are manufacturing parts for new Civic with very tight deadlines.....deadline is end January 2016....if it is to be launched in 2017.....t=Honda Atlas wont spend money and time if they are not expecting anything...there is always smoke when there is a fire.......so bro CIVIC X in 2016

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

1.5 is being offered in new civic to push few extra sales....people who want a Civic can pay extra....rest can stay with City....bro it would be better than a Gli in power terms....which company thinks about power in Pakistan...everyone is concerned about sales......they will offer that will sell

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      107 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anything is possible now bro. The upcoming auto policy might favor the new entrants. So the old monopoly of atlas and indus might not work now. Due to this scenario Atlas might launch civic earlier and this seems valid.

Moreover, many senior members are saying with sources inside Atlas that civic will come in mid of 2016.

Let's hope for the best

Abey yar ap bachon wali batein kerai ho, Atlas honda put in some money, an overall is feasibility of the car is evaluated on 6 year over heads, How can they change their car?

You mean to say auto policy favoritism would cause manufactures to change shapes/cars 3 year or even 3 months if required? no matter they sell 10 units instead of 10,000 and change their plants and kits just like that?

The civic changed in America was exceptional plus the entire shell was similar only lights were changed with some luxurious goodies.

About senior members, They are common people like you and me, Ive said it before i had an argument on the Pakwheels blog where the blogger kept arguing PKDM Civic launch was due to come with the american launch last year. Thats not the story at all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Abey yar ap bachon wali batein kerai ho, Atlas honda put in some money, an overall is feasibility of the car is evaluated on 6 year over heads, How can they change their car?

You mean to say auto policy favoritism would cause manufactures to change shapes/cars 3 year or even 3 months if required? no matter they sell 10 units instead of 10,000 and change their plants and kits just like that?

The civic changed in America was exceptional plus the entire shell was similar only lights were changed with some luxurious goodies.

About senior members, They are common people like you and me, Ive said it before i had an argument on the Pakwheels blog where the blogger kept arguing PKDM Civic launch was due to come with the american launch last year. Thats not the story at all.
      Bhai times are changing now. 6 years for a current model is not enough now wo bhi for a flagship car. Only suzuki can drag their models for upto 30 years but one who is spending 2.5 million needs a car that is upto date and has all the goodies.
      Understand the current scenario, civic has awful sale figures due to its shape and old prosmatic gear box, city will not sell properly in near future because people will get sick of its shape, so atlas has to launch civic as soon as possible to save themselves.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Bhai times are changing now. 6 years for a current model is not enough now wo bhi for a flagship car. Only suzuki can drag their models for upto 30 years but one who is spending 2.5 million needs a car that is upto date and has all the goodies.
      Understand the current scenario, civic has awful sale figures due to its shape and old prosmatic gear box, city will not sell properly in near future because people will get sick of its shape, so atlas has to launch civic as soon as possible to save themselves.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

2014-15 1 year
      2015-16 2nd year
      2016-2017 3rd year
      Bro i never said spied coroll seen was in Thailand, obviously it was seen in Pakistan just two-three months before launch.

As far as i know, Pakwheel bloggers never claimed Civic was launched with American launch, but according to them and what i read, civic can be launched in September 2016.

Yes, we all are here sab kuch pata chal jay ga.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List