842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazeil.chaudhary View Post
      who says with world wide 9th gen civic was launched in early 2011 and they launched it in sep 2012
      99 percent chances are 2017 sep
      Okie, I am wid the 1 percent n plz dn change ur id and stay here with the same id after the launch of Civic X in 2016
      wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilslayer View Post
      Okie, I am wid the 1 percent n plz dn change ur id and stay here with the same id after the launch of Civic X in 2016
      okay bro promise
      if 2017 launch when????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      You wanto argue let's argue more.

City saless won't die. City is not a competitor to Corolla it's rolling alone in its class. Swift and vitz buyers think of buying city now.

Anyone who is looking for a corolla is now opting for corolla gli and gli automatic.

Hence xli has lost its top selling place now.

Baqi ham phir waheen agai. Mei b yahan hun aur ap b let's see
      Haha bro first of all I by no means see vitz/swift and city a competitor. Both serve different consumers. I see vitz 3rd gen so much like every third car is new shape vitz mostly driven by students or individuals, and city is mostly bought by those who have family.
      So city only competes with gli/xli corolla. And city will loose it's charm in a year or so. Anyways ye hum din raat lagay rahay ge. Let's stick to 10th gen civic. InshAllah it will launch soon )

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Whenever It Will Come Guys...Is This Thing Confirm That Will It Be Having That 1.5 Liter Turbo Engine Or The Same Conventional R18 Engine Which We Have Right Now!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

These are 9th Generation Civic Si wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
      10th Gen. with 18'' wheels
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

Quote Originally Posted by afnanSJfayaz View Post
      Does anyone know when the launch will be confirmed in Pakistan? Like when they start making changes in the factory etc? Also when would it be good to sell the current civic to avoid as much depreciation as possible? I guess it would be better to sell my car a month or two before the launch but I don't want to do that until the launch is confirmed.
      Bro selling an old model two months or immediately around the launch of next model is the worst time to do so. The best time to sell your car is either right now or after 6 months of the next model's launch. As soon as the new model hits the market or is about to hit, the old ones depreciate like a rolling stone as there are many public assumptions about people thinking "itnay paisay kharcho to naya model a jata hai" BUT when the model actually hits the market, there is a price increase for that model invoice price, added that with the PREMIUM/OWN Value the price of new model gets very high and in return most of the modest family buyers who just wanted a respectable Civic but not crazy about shape start looking for the previous generation sparingly used cars in resale out there as they wouldn't prefer wasting an extra 4 lakh rupees just for shape.
      For example: an under 10,000 odometer top of the line registered 2015 car may be available today for 24.00, the very same car may drop down to 23.00 around launch time of next model. But the new model with an increased invoice of (let's say) 25.5 added with Premium/Own of probably 1.50 for initial months (that's how market rate is considered) and then registration cost etc will add up to may be more than 28.5
      And when the modest (non car crazy) family buyer doesn't want to spend 28.5 amd rather save 5 lakhs for shape, that's the time previous model once again starts to gain value more than the time of next model's launch. And at that time private dealers/investors who bought your car by disheartening you at 22.00 will start selling the same car for 24.00
      Please fellows keep in mind the figures i have mentioned are examples and assumptions based. The trend and monopoly of these private showrooms has made me judge this above mentioned assumption. Also assuming that the invoice of next shape will increase

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Lol people arguing much about civic launch.Keep in mind Pakistan will get civic launch at last compared to other markets

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Bro selling an old model two months or immediately around the launch of next model is the worst time to do so. The best time to sell your car is either right now or after 6 months of the next model's launch. As soon as the new model hits the market or is about to hit, the old ones depreciate like a rolling stone as there are many public assumptions about people thinking "itnay paisay kharcho to naya model a jata hai" BUT when the model actually hits the market, there is a price increase for that model invoice price, added that with the PREMIUM/OWN Value the price of new model gets very high and in return most of the modest family buyers who just wanted a respectable Civic but not crazy about shape start looking for the previous generation sparingly used cars in resale out there as they wouldn't prefer wasting an extra 4 lakh rupees just for shape.
      For example: an under 10,000 odometer top of the line registered 2015 car may be available today for 24.00, the very same car may drop down to 23.00 around launch time of next model. But the new model with an increased invoice of (let's say) 25.5 added with Premium/Own of probably 1.50 for initial months (that's how market rate is considered) and then registration cost etc will add up to may be more than 28.5
      And when the modest (non car crazy) family buyer doesn't want to spend 28.5 amd rather save 5 lakhs for shape, that's the time previous model once again starts to gain value more than the time of next model's launch. And at that time private dealers/investors who bought your car by disheartening you at 22.00 will start selling the same car for 24.00
      Please fellows keep in mind the figures i have mentioned are examples and assumptions based. The trend and monopoly of these private showrooms has made me judge this above mentioned assumption. Also assuming that the invoice of next shape will increase

very well explained bro
      like that when 9th gen was launched 8th gen sell in good price as 9th gen price was increased

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      What a dream he has
      ahhahhhahha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Still this time Grande is outselling civic. If you compare the sales individually

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Yes grande is outselling civic i think so also thats why atlas will be in tension to release 10th gen as quick as they can.Previous you used to see every other corolla was xli or GLI.Now trends and people's minds have changed,mostly i see corolla now are Grande,1.6 andGLI
      Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

Probably will sell my car after the launch then, as I don't want to be without a car. I just hope the launch is this year.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Jitnay muu utni baatein! Kher let me put in my two cents. Im the one who recently mentioned that IMC is going to introduce immobilizer in Grande this year. Now i am backing this news a 110% that civic 10th gen is being launched in Pakistan in summer of 2016. The whole reason to introduce immobilizer in corolla is to counter the sales of the new civic. We are kicking 9th gen civic out of the park when it comes to sales as compared to our high end product grande. And we want to maintain that.
      A recent meetinf at IMC HQ took place in khi and this decision was taken just because we have to counter the launch of civic 10th gen!
      Atlas spies on IMC, IMC spies on Atlas.
      The story of a tenth gen civic at the lahore factory behind closed doors is absolutely true aswell! We know about it.

Please end this discussion now whether its being launched or not this year. It is!!

P.S as always the shape will not be a 100% same as the one launched in North American market. Length height and width might differ because of vehicular standards for those countries and absolutely no such laws in our country lol

Please apas mein larrna bannd kar do. We all are brothers. Launch of new civic this year is happening for sure. If somebody has to remain ignorant. Then upto them.......

We should all discuss about the features and stuff that might be coming in it.
      Take care.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Jitnay muu utni baatein! Kher let me put in my two cents. Im the one who recently mentioned that IMC is going to introduce immobilizer in Grande this year. Now i am backing this news a 110% that civic 10th gen is being launched in Pakistan in summer of 2016. The whole reason to introduce immobilizer in corolla is to counter the sales of the new civic. We are kicking 9th gen civic out of the park when it comes to sales as compared to our high end product grande. And we want to maintain that.
      A recent meetinf at IMC HQ took place in khi and this decision was taken just because we have to counter the launch of civic 10th gen!
      The story of a tenth gen civic at the lahore factory behind closed doors is absolutely true aswell! We know about it.

Please end this discussion now whether its being launched or not this year. It is!!

P.S as always the shape will not be a 100% same as the one launched in North American market. Length height and width might differ because of vehicular standards for those countries and absolutely no such laws in our country lol

Please apas mein larrna bannd kar do. We all are brothers. Launch of new civic this year is happening for sure. If somebody has to remain ignorant. Then upto them.......

Take care.
      ap bhe yaheen hain or main bhe
      no civic before 2017 or 2018

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Take care.
      our auto industry is not much rich as you think brooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Take care.
      Well the people who think immobilizer can tackle the sales of New Civic are living in fantasy world. The fact is, XLI and GLI effect the sales of Grande. No matters how many Features IMC give in Grande, it can't effect the sales of Civic.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Take care.
      Well the people who think immobilizer can tackle the sales of New Civic are living in fantasy world. The fact is, XLI and GLI effect the sales of Grande. No matters how many Features IMC give in Grande, it can't effect the sales of Civic.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazeil.chaudhary View Post
      ap bhe yaheen hain or main bhe
      no civic before 2017 or 2018
      Bro you seem to have a serious wish and looks like you piously keep praying that Civic X is never launched in Pakistan. Only God knows why. Well like everybody is telling you. Even Soichiro Honda himself will not be able to make you believe ure wrong.
      And i am sure even when the Civic X will launch in 2016 you will still be saying it's gonna come in 2018.
      Sorry, please don't feel offended but you are the odd one out.
      PS: did you recently buy a 9th Gen? if so, you probably want to keep living in the bliss of ignorance.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

even on today's business recorder ... two months and you can have your X ... people saying 2017 are not actually potential buyers of civic. they are Audi buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Haha it will launch this year for sure guys

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

people excited by turbo can you plz enlighten about the fuel quality in pakistan or whether it is even possible to use such low RON in a turbo-charged engine? what is the fuel quality requirement of this engine. would we have to go for our so-called high-octane to maintain the minimum fuel quality? i read somewhere about a EURO compliance requirement too if anybody knows about that? this fuel issue is a serious one it must be cleared before we go purchasing turbo vehicles.
      are we looking at major maintenance/repair bills by honda dealerships if we use a lower quality petrol.

plz note the toyota hilux turbo was a failure due to high sulphur content in the diesel. (clogged fuel injectors, 1 lac Rs for repairs etc)

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List