842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

He might want to attract some customers. But whatever I said above is what I was told by Honda Atlas Marketing Manager (categorically in Nov and Dec). And the guy from this dealership said almost same time I.e. September or October. Now I do not know Kay kiss ko kiya zaroorat pari hae. How can I answer this question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      He might want to attract some customers. But whatever I said above is what I was told by Honda Atlas Marketing Manager (categorically in Nov and Dec). And the guy from this dealership said almost same time I.e. September or October. Now I do not know Kay kiss ko kiya zaroorat pari hae. How can I answer this question

Honda is already struggling for Civic sales. By doing this, who will buy the current model??

I believe, 10th gen is just around the corner (y)
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Honda is already struggling for Civic sales. By doing this, who will buy the current model??

I believe, 10th gen is just around the corner (y)
      9th Gen order taking has stopped completely.

You may check from any dealership in Lahore !

There is hardly any stock left at any dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asim_n3 View Post
      9th Gen order taking has stopped completely.

You may check from any dealership in Lahore !

There is hardly any stock left at any dealership.

That's a news
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is the atlas head office number 0310 9997701. You may call here. Or you can call Honda factory (available on their website) ask them that you want to talk in Sales. They will give you this number or the landline. You will find the truth. I am nor making any speculation neither I am happy to hear this news of delay because I myself is requesting my company to delay my new car order for the last 4 to 5 months. And I am sure by the end of this month my request for further extension will not be accepted and I will be the most sufferer as the next change of my company car will be after 4 years.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic ; The Global Civic. [This is IT!]

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      This is the atlas head office number 0310 9997701. You may call here. Or you can call Honda factory (available on their website) ask them that you want to talk in Sales. They will give you this number or the landline. You will find the truth. I am nor making any speculation neither I am happy to hear this news of delay because I myself is requesting my company to delay my new car order for the last 4 to 5 months. And I am sure by the end of this month my request for further extension will not be accepted and I will be the most sufferer as the next change of my company car will be after 4 years.

Trust me !

My colleague just left Honda 6 months ago and he was in the planning department ... He has confirmed again today that the booking is starting in 1st week of June.

Or on the flip side ... You may ask your company to book 9th Gen for you ! You will know the answer

Or call Honda Fort for booking 9th Gen. They will clarify. They only have 2 colours available that too with leather seats. That's all !

Amjad GM Honda Fort 0300 4211388

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

well car assembler will slow down at this time and I dont think first week of June can be true. They will wait for the 2016/17 Budget and its delayed from planned 27th May date. Auto assembler will do their homework after budget once the everything is much clear.

Quote Originally Posted by asim_n3 View Post
      Trust me !

My colleague just left Honda 6 months ago and he was in the planning department ... He has confirmed again today that the booking is starting in 1st week of June.

Or on the flip side ... You may ask your company to book 9th Gen for you ! You will know the answer

Or call Honda Fort for booking 9th Gen. They will clarify. They only have 2 colours available that too with leather seats. That's all !

Amjad GM Honda Fort 0300 4211388

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If I ask my company to book 9th and if they find it? Which they will as there are still so many unsold units. I would rather prefer to drive grande over 9th gen.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      well car assembler will slow down at this time and I dont think first week of June can be true. They will wait for the 2016/17 Budget and its delayed from planned 27th May date. Auto assembler will do their homework after budget once the everything is much clear.
      Atlas atleast give us the launch date. These speculations are driving me crazy.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      58 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tractable1 View Post
      I was away from forum, will try to stick to the topic of civic. In world over this time it appears, honda has tried to undermine 1.8L turbo A3. In world, A3 price is 3-4k usd higher, hp is slightly lower or we can say same 170hp vs 174hp civic, less mileage 23 vs 31 MPG in city, 7.2s for 0-100 vs 6.8s, less rear legroom of 35.1in vs 37.4in, less cargo vol, 12.3 ft3 vs 15.1 ft3, higher turning circle of 36.1ft vs 35.7ft of civic.
      Now same is valid for Pakistan and anyone looking at A3 will think again when comparing with new civic, in my opinion. These all changed at least my mind.
      I have a land cruiser and a gli in Pakistan, first time impressed by honda. I saw new civic in Bahrain, its awesome.
      A3 1.8tfsi is 180hp not 170hp n also check torque as well its 30lbs more than 1.5t honda civic, not saying civic is crap or bad as i own both A3 and civic but imported German cant be compare with civic as there's difference in quality and luxury. FYI my A3 1.8t give around 9-10km/L i mostly do short within city drive, some A3 guys in Lahore r doing better average than me like 12-14km/L due to highway/motorway drice. Anyhow dont compare A3 with civic even though size is same but price bracket r not even in US A3 start from $32k but still ppl guy regarding size same as VW Golf/Jetta or civic or corolla. If anyone want civic his price bracket wud be somewhere 2.5m-3.2m not in Audi A3 range at all so dont compare. I m eagerly waiting for new civic 1.5t but wont compare with my A3 in performance or luxury as i already know where A3 stand!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Get ready boys 8th june is the day.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nousher101 View Post
      Get ready boys 8th june is the day.

Nousher Bhai any source?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      A3 1.8tfsi is 180hp not 170hp n also check torque as well its 30lbs more than 1.5t honda civic, not saying civic is crap or bad as i own both A3 and civic but imported German cant be compare with civic as there's difference in quality and luxury. FYI my A3 1.8t give around 9-10km/L i mostly do short within city drive, some A3 guys in Lahore r doing better average than me like 12-14km/L due to highway/motorway drice. Anyhow dont compare A3 with civic even though size is same but price bracket r not even in US A3 start from $32k but still ppl guy regarding size same as VW Golf/Jetta or civic or corolla. If anyone want civic his price bracket wud be somewhere 2.5m-3.2m not in Audi A3 range at all so dont compare. I m eagerly waiting for new civic 1.5t but wont compare with my A3 in performance or luxury as i already know where A3 stand! Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk
      Consider hp as same but still if you check usa website for A3 1.8TFSI, it is 170 hp, Civic usa site has it at 174 hp. Now the torque is more for A3 but here this torque is delivered not fast enough therefore less power HP for A3. Apart from these two points civic 0-100 at 6.8s vs A3 7.2s is something i' am surprised to see, as earlier i was giving more regard to Audi. MPG of 27 vs 23 is as per data sheets, good you are getting better with your audi. A car is cheap, spacious, fast and less on fuel then A3, then its your choice for A3 and mine for civic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well in United States or for that matter elsewhere , cars are categorized on basis of segment [size and Brand] not on basis of power or fuel economy. Corolla, Civic, Ford Focus, Hyundai Elantra , Mazda 3 compete against each other. None of these cars compete against A3 or CLA. All these cars are economy class sedans while A3, CLA and upcoming BMW 1 series sedan are entry level luxury sedans. Fit finish ,luxury , materials, quality of A3 is much higher than any economy class Sedan.
      I have extensively driven A3 and did a very detailed blog on new Civic with first hand overview. Yes Civic is much improved than ever but it's not in same league as A3.

Here is a blog https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/10th-...an-epic-civic/

Consider hp as same but still if you check usa website for A3 1.8TFSI, it is 170 hp, Civic usa site has it at 174 hp. Now the torque is more for A3 but here this torque is delivered not fast enough therefore less power HP for A3. Apart from these two points civic 0-100 at 6.8s vs A3 7.2s is something i' am surprised to see, as earlier i was giving more regard to Audi. MPG of 27 vs 23 is as per data sheets, good you are getting better with your audi. A car is cheap, spacious, fast and less on fuel then A3, then its your choice for A3 and mine for civic.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well in United States or for that matter elsewhere , cars are categorized on basis of segment [size and Brand] not on basis of power or fuel economy. Corolla, Civic, Ford Focus, Hyundai Elantra , Mazda 3 compete against each other. None of these cars compete against A3 or CLA. All these cars are economy class sedans while A3, CLA and upcoming BMW 1 series sedan are entry level luxury sedans. Fit finish ,luxury , materials, quality of A3 is much higher than any economy class Sedan.
      I have extensively driven A3 and did a very detailed blog on new Civic with first hand overview. Yes Civic is much improved than ever but it's not in same league as A3.

Here is a blog 10th Generation 2016 Honda Civic Review By A PakWheeler: An Epic Civic - PakWheels Blog
      Thanks fazal,
      I read your blog and you mentioned the ride quality of civic is comparable to A3. I reckon the class of A3 is premium, what in your view are the points that a buyer like me on going to Pakistan is tempted to buy A3 over civic, considering the on ground facts of space, fuel, acceleration etc. Is it the class and feel only?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks fazal,
      I read your blog and you mentioned the ride quality of civic is comparable to A3. I reckon the class of A3 is premium, what in your view are the points that a buyer like me on going to Pakistan is tempted to buy A3 over civic, considering the on ground facts of space, fuel, acceleration etc. Is it the class and feel only?
      Thanks.

Well US car sales dynamics are much different than Pakistan. Yes cost of ownership, fuel are major reason in Pakistan. Here you can finance a car on less,than 2% [with good credit history]. Even on zero percent interest and zero down payments and offer are always floating or alternatively can lease a car here. In Pakistan financing at double digit interest already make a car a lot expensive and by the time you pay off the payments , you have sent a huge chunk of money to bank. So a buyer always look for anything goes where he can save and fuel is one of the item.

Brand , badge really makes a difference. If you compare a base A3 in US, you get many things standard which includes LED bi xenon headlight and tail, moon roof, leather interior, heated seats, DSG, 4 year warranty and top class after sales service. Civic on the other hand in base model don't get all those features. If you compare top of the line Touring with top of line A3, there are many boxes with check marks for Audi.

Please also remember A3 size car was to target young buyers with small family or bachelor's young executives and many young people switched from economy cars to A3 or CLA. I have read that larger percentage of A3 and CLA drivers are below 40 year age. Pakistan where an Accord or Camry cost 11 million , the car business , sales and branding is much different.

Overall Civic is a very good car but don't stand in same league as German lineup. Also Honda, Subaru, Hyundai, Toyota, is losing customers to A3 and CLA and it's not other way round here in US.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Check pm

Checked and replied

Architecture is the art of how to waste space

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      58 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

US version is 170hp and European/Asian version is 180hp, in US its 6speed dsg and we get 7spd S-tronic. 180hp with 7spd is more quicker than US version, like i said before these two car cant be compare if u r looking at US website than the check price also and check Honda US website of new civic price there's $10k difference both in different catogeries one is german n other is japanese. If one have a budget of 3.2m i will suggest him to go for civic 1.5t

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      58 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Here is a blog https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/10th-...an-epic-civic/

Thanks.

Well US car sales dynamics are much different than Pakistan. Yes cost of ownership, fuel are major reason in Pakistan. Here you can finance a car on less,than 2% [with good credit history]. Even on zero percent interest and zero down payments and offer are always floating or alternatively can lease a car here. In Pakistan financing at double digit interest already make a car a lot expensive and by the time you pay off the payments , you have sent a huge chunk of money to bank. So a buyer always look for anything goes where he can save and fuel is one of the item.

Brand , badge really makes a difference. If you compare a base A3 in US, you get many things standard which includes LED bi xenon headlight and tail, moon roof, leather interior, heated seats, DSG, 4 year warranty and top class after sales service. Civic on the other hand in base model don't get all those features. If you compare top of the line Touring with top of line A3, there are many boxes with check marks for Audi.

Please also remember A3 size car was to target young buyers with small family or bachelor's young executives and many young people switched from economy cars to A3 or CLA. I have read that larger percentage of A3 and CLA drivers are below 40 year age. Pakistan where an Accord or Camry cost 11 million , the car business , sales and branding is much different.

Overall Civic is a very good car but don't stand in same league as German lineup. Also Honda, Subaru, Hyundai, Toyota, is losing customers to A3 and CLA and it's not other way round here in US.
      Very well said Fazal bhai, these ppl dont understand the quality of German luxuries imported car and start comparing with local made car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      Very well said Fazal bhai, these ppl dont understand the quality of German luxuries imported car and start comparing with local made car.

Salik Bhai I don't own civic nor A3. But the Pakistani A3 has nothing compelling. Now why would I spend almost 4 million on a car that is congested, looks so small I mean it has no stance at all, even corolla looks bigger and more aggressive then it plus the interior of A3 is also boring, it has no stylish elements just 2 AC knobs and also build materials are not special.
      I am not saying civic PKDM civic is better, obviously it will be a inferior car but to me it's more value for money because of its roomy interior, adequate power, much cheaper to maintain, looks way bigger and aggressive then A3.
      But in the range 3-4 million nothing comes close to Honda Vezel. I would take it any day over A3 or Civic.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List