Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 923 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 18452
Like Tree11445Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,477
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #3881
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      I have seen prosmatec Civic in rural areas too
      Yes there is a chance but rural people also prefer manual. And many people who are not that much educated like manual.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #3882
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,477
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      I highly doubt they will eliminate manual. Thai and Pak are different markets. Many people in rural areas who consider civic will prefer it in manual.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      I don't know but there is no manual on 1.8 for 10th.. Neither in Australia or Thailand. Honda is not designing or releasing models on basis of limited choices. It cost money.. If we follow Thailand then manual is dead for sure.
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • 29-05-2016, 12:09 AM

      Senior PakWheeler

      Reason
      Duplicate

    • #3883
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      And if you plan to tell me that Civic sales have been very poor over the recent past, please let me be clear that it's not because of Corolla. It's mainly because of most fans waiting for 10th Gen Civic.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      But this Grande did ruin the sales of civic... many of my friends who prefer civic went for Grande though now they are regretting

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #3884
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,646
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Yes there is a chance but rural people also prefer manual. And many people who are not that much educated like manual.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Rural areas barely use Civic, Leave alone Prosmatec. I mostly see Corolla. And those who do, are a very minute percentage of total Civic consumers.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #3885
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,646
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      But this Grande did ruin the sales of civic... many of my friends who prefer civic went for Grande though now they are regretting

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Let's not get into the regret debate
      But you have supported my claim in a way when I meant Corolla lovers will keep buying Corolla and Civic lovers will keep buying Civic.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #3886
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Rural areas barely use Civic, Leave alone Prosmatec. I mostly see Corolla. And those who do, are a very minute percentage of total Civic consumers.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      People also buy civic there and manual is their priority.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #3887
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,646
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I don't know but there is no manual on 1.8 for 10th.. Neither in Australia or Thailand. Honda is not designing or releasing models on basis of limited choices. It cost money.. If we follow Thailand then manual is dead for sure.
      Fazal bhai there is always a debate going on here on one topic or the other and now you just gave us a new one after the 2016/2017 Pakistan launch arguments had finally just come to rest. The new reasoning on this thread is going to be about Manual and Auto till someone comes up with an authentic claim and news.
      The show must go on.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #3888
      PakWheeler Follow
      timmy.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Jhelum
      Age
      18
      Posts
      83
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Talking How everyone is acting right now

      Guys i went to suzuki jhelum motorsand asked the manager about he says booking will start on 1 june plus there are no civic on display at Faw Jhelum Motor. Civic x is about to release. I can feel it. Fingers crossed.

    • #3889
      PakWheeler Follow
      timmy.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Jhelum
      Age
      18
      Posts
      83
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Fazal bhai there is always a debate going on here on one topic or the other and now you just gave us a new one after the 2016/2017 Pakistan launch arguments had finally just come to rest. The new reasoning on this thread is going to be about Manual and Auto till someone comes up with an authentic claim and news.
      The show must go on.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Auto sucks. Hail manual.

    • #3890
      PakWheeler Follow
      nousher101's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      33
      Posts
      177
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      So what will be the line up??

      1.8 I-Vtec CVT 2200000
      1.8 VTI Oriel CVT 2400000
      1.5 Turbo 2750000


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bro the price list is not like the one you are showing pls keep it in mind.

      1.8oriel cvt is not going to be less than 2650000 for sure
      1.5 turbo tu game is se upar jaye gi
      Waise u guys may not believe these figures and will say that its not practical and all.
      You guys here can have a comparison let me take u in the past
      I remember 2006 vti oriel pros was at 1282000 and reborn vti oriel pros launched at 1565000
      Reborn in 2012 was near 2100000++ and than came the new 9th gen civic vti oriel pt at 2383000
      Right now vti oriel pros is at 2465000 so add another 200,000 and it makes 2665000 at minimum
      U all guys are educated and can understand what is the meaning of "cost of funds"
      Honda atlas is going to recover its cost to launch new model from every unit produced so boys get ready 2650000 oriel prosmatec and it will be selling like hot cake.
      Thats from my part and from my experience u guys can oppose it


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #3891
      PakWheeler Follow
      nousher101's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      33
      Posts
      177
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      All the dealers are invited on 6th june 2016 for final presentation where they can see the car and will have the price list wait till 6th than the pic will be more clear to u all


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #3892
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,646
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by nousher101 View Post
      Bro the price list is not like the one you are showing pls keep it in mind.

      1.8oriel cvt is not going to be less than 2650000 for sure
      1.5 turbo tu game is se upar jaye gi
      Waise u guys may not believe these figures and will say that its not practical and all.
      You guys here can have a comparison let me take u in the past
      I remember 2006 vti oriel pros was at 1282000 and reborn vti oriel pros launched at 1565000
      Reborn in 2012 was near 2100000++ and than came the new 9th gen civic vti oriel pt at 2383000
      Right now vti oriel pros is at 2465000 so add another 200,000 and it makes 2665000 at minimum
      U all guys are educated and can understand what is the meaning of "cost of funds"
      Honda atlas is going to recover its cost to launch new model from every unit produced so boys get ready 2650000 oriel prosmatec and it will be selling like hot cake.
      Thats from my part and from my experience u guys can oppose it


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Reborn VTi Oriel Prosmatec was introduced for 1,499,000
      And before that 1.6 VTi Oriel Prosmatec was for 1,232,000


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #3893
      PakWheeler Follow
      timmy.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Jhelum
      Age
      18
      Posts
      83
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by nousher101 View Post
      Bro the price list is not like the one you are showing pls keep it in mind.

      1.8oriel cvt is not going to be less than 2650000 for sure
      1.5 turbo tu game is se upar jaye gi
      Waise u guys may not believe these figures and will say that its not practical and all.
      You guys here can have a comparison let me take u in the past
      I remember 2006 vti oriel pros was at 1282000 and reborn vti oriel pros launched at 1565000
      Reborn in 2012 was near 2100000++ and than came the new 9th gen civic vti oriel pt at 2383000
      Right now vti oriel pros is at 2465000 so add another 200,000 and it makes 2665000 at minimum
      U all guys are educated and can understand what is the meaning of "cost of funds"
      Honda atlas is going to recover its cost to launch new model from every unit produced so boys get ready 2650000 oriel prosmatec and it will be selling like hot cake.
      Thats from my part and from my experience u guys can oppose it


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      i saw a post on pw blog that 10 gen civic will launch with the same price of current civic
      Honda Pakistan Will Launch The 2016 Civic At The Same Price As Current Civic - PakWheels Blog

    • 29-05-2016, 08:40 AM

      PakWheeler


    • #3894
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      rajahasnain92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Gujjar khan
      Age
      24
      Posts
      1,264
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Yes there is a chance but rural people also prefer manual. And many people who are not that much educated like manual.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      wait wait wait !!!
      hey bro u tryna say people who buy manual transmission cars are uneducated ?? c'mon man there's a thing in this world called (personal preference) ..right??
      wese automatic is for kids real men drive manual


      Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using PW Forums
      Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

    • #3895
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      nfsmostwanted's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      22
      Posts
      3,242
      Follows
      3
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      118 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Yes there is a chance but rural people also prefer manual. And many people who are not that much educated like manual.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Come on bro , like seriously?
      What does the education has to do with the manual or auto transmission?
      Driving an automatic is way lot easier for an uneducated person as he just have to put int in D. While for manual you'll have to teach him a whole lesson

      It totally depends upon the personal preference. People like manual as they can drive it as they like, not everyone is a fan of automatic transmission


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #3896
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,646
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      @fazalwahab11375
      See what I meant, you have started a new debate of emotions
      Sometime back this thread used to be "Corolla VS Civic", when that went away it became "Civic X 2016 VS 2017 in Pakistan" & now it has become "Manual VS Auto"


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #3897
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by nfsmostwanted View Post
      Come on bro , like seriously?
      What does the education has to do with the manual or auto transmission?
      Driving an automatic is way lot easier for an uneducated person as he just have to put int in D. While for manual you'll have to teach him a whole lesson

      It totally depends upon the personal preference. People like manual as they can drive it as they like, not everyone is a fan of automatic transmission


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
      wait wait wait !!!
      hey bro u tryna say people who buy manual transmission cars are uneducated ?? c'mon man there's a thing in this world called (personal preference) ..right??
      wese automatic is for kids real men drive manual


      Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using PW Forums
      I was expecting this back lash. I actually meant the people in "rural areas" who don't know about the complexity of auto they stay away from it. The rest lot is the educated class who do know about the both, make their choice upon personal preference and select manual because it gives the best driving pleasure.
      So combining these both make the manual market and Honda cannot abandon them easily and if they do then these people will obviously go for Corolla which will satisfy their needs.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #3898
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      I think 5th June is the day when Honda will reveal the specs of New Civic.

      As i said earlier, i called Amir (Sales Person in Honda Chenab FSD) and he asked me to call back on 5th of June.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #3899
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,477
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #3900
      PakWheeler Follow
      Cr33D's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      21
      Posts
      585
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Please please please be cheaper....
      When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •