Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 925 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #5461
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Single zone automatic climate control is standard...
      Awesome, meaning they wont go through an effort to manufacture standard control panel just for discrimination that Atlas would want between Oriel & Hardtop


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #5462
      PakWheeler Follow
      flyfs6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      38
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      On the 9th gen PKDM single zone climate control was only standard on the Oriel model and one of the reasons I opted for the Civic.

    • #5463
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      2468's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      36
      Posts
      3,508
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Fazal bhai, just for comparison can you please tell the current price of fully loaded 1.8 corolla and 1.5T civic in US

    • #5464
      PakWheeler Follow
      mrdeejay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      82
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by wrangler View Post
      Irrespective of features / pricing comparision : the fact of the matter is

      Since 2014 till may16

      Honda sales : 23000 units (city + civic)
      Toyota corolla : 80000 units ( all varients)

      Now honda needs to price the new civic wisely if they mean business . And indroduce the base model relatively cheaper the grande or even cvt / auto models of corolla .. And make the most out of the nee shape and engine ..

      I dont think with above figures toyota is even bothered .. Its a difference of 50 thousand units ..

      In my view the BRilliant civic with great feature , awsome presence on road but with the expected pricing would sell yes but very limited, like always .. .. no comparision with toyota sales .. Unless they really slash the prices on base models . Which is highly unlikely
      I think the bigger problem for Honda is that of image. Honda is seen as a "preppy" car. That's why when you go out of big cities, you start seeing much more corollas than civic/city. I remember 10 years or so ago I went to Toyota dealership in Lahore and there were potential buyers from some rural area, they had brought with them a mechanic (mistry) from their area who was inspecting the build quality of the car on the showroom floor and even advising the customer on color: "safaid rung wali laayo...sab tu behtareen rung haiga". The other being that Toyota is seen as much more reliable than Honda in the rural areas - hence the demand for it.

      Besides, I'm pretty sure at least 50+ % of corolla customers don't care about electronic parking brake, taarbo (torque), VSA etc. They want something "payedaar" and they will tell you that electronic parking brake aur turbo Pakistan mein nahi chalni...lol

    • #5465
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Spano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      34
      Posts
      6,903
      Follows
      21
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      323 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      I think the bigger problem for Honda is that of image. Honda is seen as a "preppy" car. That's why when you go out of big cities, you start seeing much more corollas than civic/city. I remember 10 years or so ago I went to Toyota dealership in Lahore and there were potential buyers from some rural area, they had brought with them a mechanic (mistry) from their area who was inspecting the build quality of the car on the showroom floor and even advising the customer on color: "safaid rung wali laayo...sab tu behtareen rung haiga". The other being that Toyota is seen as much more reliable than Honda in the rural areas - hence the demand for it.

      Besides, I'm pretty sure at least 50+ % of corolla customers don't care about electronic parking brake, taarbo (torque), VSA etc. They want something "payedaar" and they will tell you that electronic parking brake aur turbo Pakistan mein nahi chalni...lol
      Are you sure vsa is going to be offered in 10th gen ?

      Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      Ehtesham Bokhari
      https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

    • #5466
      PakWheeler Follow
      mrdeejay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      82
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
      Are you sure vsa is going to be offered in 10th gen ?

      Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      It is listed on the leaked presentation slide - first image on this page.

    • #5467
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Spano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      34
      Posts
      6,903
      Follows
      21
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      323 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      It is listed on the leaked presentation slide - first image on this page.
      Yes I have seen that but unless specifications are not announced officially. I won't take it serious.
      What if they intentionally circulated the slide and are getting feed back for all the features to make their decision.

      Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      Ehtesham Bokhari
      https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

    • #5468
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      wrangler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      35
      Posts
      1,192
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      I think the bigger problem for Honda is that of image. Honda is seen as a "preppy" car. That's why when you go out of big cities, you start seeing much more corollas than civic/city. I remember 10 years or so ago I went to Toyota dealership in Lahore and there were potential buyers from some rural area, they had brought with them a mechanic (mistry) from their area who was inspecting the build quality of the car on the showroom floor and even advising the customer on color: "safaid rung wali laayo...sab tu behtareen rung haiga". The other being that Toyota is seen as much more reliable than Honda in the rural areas - hence the demand for it.

      Besides, I'm pretty sure at least 50+ % of corolla customers don't care about electronic parking brake, taarbo (torque), VSA etc. They want something "payedaar" and they will tell you that electronic parking brake aur turbo Pakistan mein nahi chalni...lol
      Yes thats what i was trying to say .. When it comes to numbers and profitibility . Honda doesnt stand a chqnce. In pakistani market .. So no point comparing the both . Corolla will take the lead like always ..unless honda comes up with revolutionary pricing .. (Not happening)

      I think honda will not go down that road to compete with toyota . They will just focus on the niche they have in this country with their high end pricing .. Sell may be lesser than before but make reasonable profit due to low taxes on 1.5 trim .. And just maintain the charm associated with the brand ..

    • #5469
      PakWheeler Follow
      mrdeejay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      82
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by wrangler View Post
      I think honda will not go down that road to compete with toyota . They will just focus on the niche they have in this country with their high end pricing .. Sell may be lesser than before but make reasonable profit due to low taxes on 1.5 trim .. And just maintain the charm associated with the brand ..
      +1...exactly!

      These companies do a lot of market research. I remember back in late 90s, they contacted my dad (who was a civic owner at that time) asking him what he liked about civic and what he didn't, and that if they were to come out with a new car what would he like in it. Few years later, they launched City - based on customer feedback/demand. Like you said, Honda knows that they don't really have a market in villages etc, so they're focusing on bigger cities. This might result in them pricing it higher knowing it won't really hurt their existing sales/customers.

    • #5470
      PakWheeler Follow
      mrdeejay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      82
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
      Yes I have seen that but unless specifications are not announced officially. I won't take it serious.
      What if they intentionally circulated the slide and are getting feed back for all the features to make their decision.

      Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      True, but keep in mind there really isn't anything special/pricey needed for VSA other than the respective control board, since the civic already has electronic parking brake, ABS and 4-wheel disc. I'm quite confident that VSA will be included in 10th gen. On the other hand features like dual zone climate control require extra components so those features got canned.

    • #5471
      PakWheeler Follow
      mrdeejay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      82
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Not sure if Honda is monitoring this forum but I'd really appreciate if Honda offers features like Auto-dimming rear view mirror, 10 speakers etc even as optional upgrades, I think a lot of people will go for these.

    • #5472
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Spano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      34
      Posts
      6,903
      Follows
      21
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      323 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      True, but keep in mind there really isn't anything special/pricey needed for VSA other than the respective control board, since the civic already has electronic parking brake, ABS and 4-wheel disc. I'm quite confident that VSA will be included in 10th gen. On the other hand features like dual zone climate control require extra components so those features got canned.
      I agree to your point of view but one board costs some thing.

      Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      Ehtesham Bokhari
      https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

    • #5473
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Corolla top of line is S trim and goes as high as $23125/-
      Civic top trim in Touring and goes to $26500/-

      All Corollas are 1.8

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -169063210th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1690633


      LX and Ex are 2L.. EX-T,EXL and Touring are Turbo


      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1690634


      Window sticker for Touring.. All bells and whistles are in there. including Honda Sensing. Click on below photo and you can zoom in to read clearly

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 24048346975 a0d4d91a61 b20151120_121755 by wahab11375, on Flickr





      Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
      Fazal bhai, just for comparison can you please tell the current price of fully loaded 1.8 corolla and 1.5T civic in US
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #5474
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Spano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      34
      Posts
      6,903
      Follows
      21
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      323 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      Not sure if Honda is monitoring this forum but I'd really appreciate if Honda offers features like Auto-dimming rear view mirror, 10 speakers etc even as optional upgrades, I think a lot of people will go for these.
      Yes, they surely are monitoring closely

      Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      Ehtesham Bokhari
      https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

    • #5475
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      takko's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      5,047
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      2.4m is price for 1.8
      2.6m is price for 1.5

      the rumor of price going over 3m is there just to attract more people when the vehicle is officially launched.. the honda guy says production will start once the trials r perfected. also there was or is, some fuel quality issue disturbing 1.5 variant.
      people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

    • #5476
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      I would like to differ from those who think that corolla will be a fail if oriel is 2 lakh expensive.
      Firstly, 2 lakh is not a joke. It's a handsome amount and in that one can do a lot of things to his/her ride.
      Second, in previous generation of corolla, the corolla was indeed behind civic, the 10th gen lagged badly behind reborn and it just looked outdated but this time 11th gen corolla Grande is not a joke, it's huge beautiful looking car with all the goodies ( dual air bags, immobiliser, climate control , cvt gear box etc ) and no other ride offers this in 2.4 million infact oriel won't even have leather and navigation as standard and if added it will make oriel cost around 27.5 million lol.
      So Grande will not be affected at all as oriel seriously has nothing special to offer except VSA.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #5477
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      I would like to differ from those who think that corolla will be a fail if oriel is 2 lakh expensive.
      Firstly, 2 lakh is not a joke. It's a handsome amount and in that one can do a lot of things to his/her ride.
      Second, in previous generation of corolla, the corolla was indeed behind civic, the 10th gen lagged badly behind reborn and it just looked outdated but this time 11th gen corolla Grande is not a joke, it's huge beautiful looking car with all the goodies ( dual air bags, immobiliser, climate control , cvt gear box etc ) and no other ride offers this in 2.4 million infact oriel won't even have leather and navigation as standard and if added it will make oriel cost around 27.5 million lol.
      So Grande will not be affected at all as oriel seriously has nothing special to offer except VSA.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      But the 10th Gen Civic is quite some way even above a "no joke" :p


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #5478
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      But the 10th Gen Civic is quite some way even above a "no joke"


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      If civic is 2.5 million yes then Grande will be affected.
      And the real civic is the turbo one. That is the beast.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #5479
      PakWheeler Follow
      mukesh93's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      34
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Well some people talking about sensing package that honda is not giving in PKDM mere bhaiyoon yahan pakistan main signal kaam nhe karte aur apko sensing package chaiye yahan bike walay aisay beach main atay hain jese road unke baap ka ho phir ghanta sensors kaam karenge yahan pakistan main , well atlas doing good but allah reham karen on pricing


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #5480
      PakWheeler Follow
      mukesh93's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      34
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Thankx AHL for giving auto brake assist, rolla fans please enjoy dande wala hand brake 😂😂


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •