Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 923 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380780 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 18452
Like Tree11445Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      There is a slight design flaw with the cars body, its in my head for quite some time. If you observe the hood and its vastness spreading over the fenders, meaning a slight hit on the fender from either side will damage the bonnet as well. And for no major reasons as per the mentallity of our local market. The car will have a re-sprayed baanutt. Which is a very major sin for our people.
      Also the extra strip above the grill and between the hood in body color (is it metal or a part of the bumper, i think its a part of bumper) will get marks and scratches easily upon a slight negligence when someone is working in the engine bay like for instance during oil changes etc.
      I hope I am not being stupid with these questionsName:  1465488835348.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  56.8 KB

https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=h...5&share_type=t
      People at Honda are not fools. A lot of time and money spent in designing this civic from scratch.

IMO she's Hot!!!!! Will prove to be the safest Pakistani assembled car provided ego maniacs dont drive like animals!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Guys I ve been monitoring this forum for quite some time now, its about time I give my 2 cents too. As a honda fan I had been dying for the 10 gen civic to finally make an appearance in the Pakistani market. I was planning to buy one and still am but have hit a few bumps. On 1st Ramzan I was 99% sure I was to book a civic 1.5 T but after the car was launched and after I had visited a few honda outlets in twin cities and peshawar, I am now in a difficult situation as to decide what to do. So I ve decided to come here and join the discussion.

One of the reason why civic 10 gen is loved by many is its superb styling. I mean the looks of the ride are to die for atleast if you are comparing it with the existing cars on the road, but honda atlas deserves a firm kick in their back side for dropping the LED headlights. Secondly, would it have killed them if they would have launched the same speedometer cluster? For the love of God, Honda Atlas, "koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai" one buys a civic for the feel of Honda, and youre stripping the same feel out of it. Third, I must congratulate Honda Atlas on proving once again that they are as nangey in this hammam as anyone else. You are as unethical as anyone else in the Pakistani market. How do you even expect someone to give you 1 million rupees for a car for which you cant even quote a final price and features. So, as a decent pakistani with a roza I can only say this, bhai lanat ap par or apki marketing strategy par, marketing team ki jagah amil baba bangali ki wall chalking karne wale ko kaam dedo to wo bhi is se behtar strategy le aye ga.

Next is the fuel issue, I visited Honda North on the first monday after the civic was launched, first let me start by saying ke it was an embarrassment even to walk into that run down place, I dont know anyone from honda is reading this or not but bhai, even a public toilet in KPK would have better and cleaner outlook than what you have in Honda North. Secondly, I as a potential buyer had more knowledge about the car than your sales rep there. The only problem for me in buying a 1.5T is to know if it runs on the regular petrol thats available in smaller towns. HOBC is a luxury thats only available in 2 pumps in peshawar.
      Lastly, if you are planning to launch honda civic 1.5 T at a whooping price of 2.8 million then I am sorry to say, you can keep your precious car I am not spending so much on a PKDM, regardless of what options you are giving, I can get more or less same things in a vezel in the approximate same price range and with the added advantage of fuel economy. As for the corolla fans, anyone planing to go for a grande instead of the civic 10 gen only because of the price, I have a better suggestion if anyone likes he can take it. Buy a brandnew gli (auto/manual) use it for a year or two, see if honda comes to its senses and offers the same features in the over priced facelifts in coming years, aik bar phir dil khol ke honda atlas ko lanaat bhejain and buy a second hand 1.5T in comparitively cheaper price.

I am sure, by now most of the people here will be loosing interest in the post so, I ll stop here. Thanks for reading.
      We already have lost interest in your post sir. If they launch the car with full global features, then the price will soar like a rocket and then you guys will start complaining and bragg endlessly about price.

Price determination largely depends on USD fluctuation and the duties being levied on CKD kits.

This is our typical Pakistani Mentality,
      "Even too much is not Enough for us!"

They have given us:-

Remote Start System
      Easy Entry and Exit System
      Push Start
      Brake Hold
      Electronic Parking Brake
      Hill Start Assist
      Vehicle Stability Assist
      ABS+EBD+Brake Assist
      Climate control AC with Rear Air Vents
      1.5Ltr Turbo Engine which will work fine with High Octane which is easily available in Big Cities.

And why are we comparing apples to oranges?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      We already have lost interest in your post sir. If they launch the car with full global features, then the price will soar like a rocket and then you guys will start complaining and bragg endlessly about price.

Price determination largely depends on USD fluctuation and the duties being levied on CKD kits.

Remote Start System
      Push Start
      Brake Hold
      Electronic Parking Brake
      Hill Start Assist
      Vehicle Stability Assist
      ABS+EBD+Brake Assist
      1.5Ltr Turbo Engine which will work fine with High Octane which is easily available in Big Cities.

As if the price is very affordable right now.Huge tag price which many of pwlers have guessed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slakr View Post
      As if the price is very affordable right now.Huge tag price which many of pwlers have guessed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      A Top Spec Rolla costs 2.4million
      ex showroom, add Black Money(Onn), registration and filer tax, then it comes down to around 2.8million rupees.

Im willing to spend 2-3lacs extra for a brilliantly styled 10th gen civic with features not available in any local assembled car in Pakistan.

It surely gives Bang for that extra Buck!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Remote Start System
      Push Start
      Brake Hold
      Electronic Parking Brake
      Hill Start Assist
      Vehicle Stability Assist
      ABS+EBD+Brake Assist

I can't find hi octane in Lahore. Do any one has list of pumps supplying hi oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

People at Honda are not fools. A lot of time and money spent in designing this civic from scratch.

IMO she's Hot!!!!! Will prove to be the safest Pakistani assembled car provided ego maniacs dont drive like animals!!!!

Ooops, before getting slightly hyper and saying they are not fools, please try to understand my question. Compare a bike or khottay wala grinding a front fender on 8th Gen which curves above and no damage to the hood. Now compare the line of the hood which is now at extreme edge. Meaning the hood's edge has a better chance of damage and as a result more hoods might come into repaint.
      Before you judge things further please keep in mind that I absolutely adore this car and I am Allhamdolillah one of the few emotional fools who booked it on the very first day. What I expressed is pure logic and not an attempt to prove that a multi trillion dollar company has fool designers.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      I have ZF-8 transmission w/paddles in my bimmer, and in sport mode it changes gear in 200 milliseconds. Is there anyone on the forum who can manually change a gear in 200 ms?

The reason DCT transmissions are preferred in sports/high-performance cars is because it provides a more direct feel similar to a manual, since it doesn't have a torque converter which automatic transmissions do have. However, having driven Manual, old school auto transmission, SMG, DCT, and ZF-8. I would pick ZF-8 everytime, beacause it can be super comfortable in stop & go traffic while super fast in sport mode. At least in my car, when you engage the paddles, the car goes into manual mode and allows you to precisely control shift points and gears.

Keep in mind, I grew up loving manuals in Pakistan too and the last 9th gen civic we bought, I insisted it be manual against my father's wishes. But having driven it now I regret it, because the manual gear paired with the engine is not appropriate. The engine lacks torque so to compensate for that you have to constantly shift gears to keep the engine in the ideal power band - which is not a nice experience in 2.5 million car.
      ZF Transmission are not used widely the reason is that they are very complex and failures of transmissions are reported and secondly, its only suitable for cars with lots of hps like 400 or above not like a car with 100-200hp. DCT transmission also has a very faast shifting time and i don't really feel the shift in my honda vezel. DCT is the transmission with efficiency of more then a manual while being an auto. You don't get the sporty feel in ZF8 like you do in DCT.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      I can't find hi octane in Lahore. Do any one has list of pumps supplying hi oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Shell,PSO and Total all have it in DHA
      PSO Cavalry Ground
      Liberty Station

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ooops, before getting slightly hyper and saying they are not fools, please try to understand my question. Compare a bike or khottay wala grinding a front fender on 8th Gen which curves above and no damage to the hood. Now compare the line of the hood which is now at extreme edge. Meaning the hood's edge has a better chance of damage and as a result more hoods might come into repaint.
      Before you judge things further please keep in mind that I absolutely adore this car and I am Allhamdolillah one of the few emotional fools who booked it on the very first day. What I expressed is pure logic and not an attempt to prove that a multi trillion dollar company has fool designers.

Dont worry our chotta denter at local workshop will take care of it. Horses for Courses

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Dont worry our chotta denter at local workshop will take care of it. Horses for Courses

I'm talking about these kind of situations where some other idiot meets your car, sometimes even parked
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465728957.582048.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  73.8 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465728986.585678.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  28.2 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465729015.276143.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  131.9 KB

Now compareName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465729101.386451.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  158.6 KB

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      ZF Transmission are not used widely the reason is that they are very complex and failures of transmissions are reported and secondly, its only suitable for cars with lots of hps like 400 or above not like a car with 100-200hp. DCT transmission also has a very faast shifting time and i don't really feel the shift in my honda vezel. DCT is the transmission with efficiency of more then a manual while being an auto. You don't get the sporty feel in ZF8 like you do in DCT.
      That is incorrect, ZF is a German company and ZF-8 is a highly popular and a very reliable transmission. It is being used in all BMW models as the primary transmission option from entry level 1-series all the way to high-end 7-series. Only BMW M-cars have DCT transmission and I agree DCT does provide more "sporty" feeling but that is because it has no torque converter involved. Frankly, ZF-8 is plenty sporty for me and people who have been in my car do get scared when I accelerate hard - its that good. Bottomline is that DCT just isn't as comfortable as a ZF-8 in stop and go traffic. So the slight advantage DCT has in performance is overshadowed by poor comfort in city driving conditions.

One Transmission, Countless Cars: The ZF 8HP Eight-Speed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ya ALLAH Honda Atlas walay Hasan sahab ki posts na dekhein . Ameen
      Is hosla afzai se to control price hy 30 lacs hojani hai
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Bro I like the way you think

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Its simple..get a new fender

• 12-06-2016, 04:20 PM

PakWheeler

• 12-06-2016, 04:23 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      just wondering with so much advancements in automatic transmission why would one ever want to have a manual trans car especially with our road conditions? just for being 1-2 second quicker?
      Seriously? Adeel are you sure no one can max RPM on Auto? This may start a new debate. Think again. And meet me if you don't know how easy it is.
      What Auto have you been driving that can't do it, 660cc???

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

All I know is that not a single auto have overtaken me in traffic unless I want them to :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Zig Zag through traffic? hitting red line? Overtaking in traffic? this is a discussion for a economy family sedan not your next GTR

All the acts you mentioned above go against what PW has been preaching since it's inception specially after losing few of our beloved members ...
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

How do you know they aren't one and the same?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

+1
      Ya Allah meri bhi duain shaamil ker lain is ma. 😊

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Seriously? Adeel are you sure no one can max RPM on Auto? This may start a new debate. Think again. And meet me if you don't know how easy it is.
      What Auto have you been driving that can't do it, 660cc???

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Coming to the main point
      Any inside news sir ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What is the pcd of new 10th gen Civic
      Same 114 * 5 ??

And what will be the best size / profile for Civic X in 18 inch ? 225/45/R18 considering bad broken roads of karachi we cant go below than that 45

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List