Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 921 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So guys, I booked my Civic X 1.8 today at Honda Shahrah e Faisal. I was told that I can change the color preference once the car is launched. What color do you guys recommend? Lunar Silver Metallic or Modern Steel metallic? As far as I'm concerned, I'm indifferent and in absolute love with both of them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Is Atlas offering red for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
      So guys, I booked my Civic X 1.8 today at Honda Shahrah e Faisal. I was told that I can change the color preference once the car is launched. What color do you guys recommend? Lunar Silver Metallic or Modern Steel metallic? As far as I'm concerned, I'm indifferent and in absolute love with both of them.
      Lunar silver is new color and look nice, modern steel mettalic is quite common in 9th gen civic
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
      Is Atlas offering red for sure?

yes, Rallye Red color

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 158431f394ea5859f4566723fc473df310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 778d324fbeabb4d46c70f6a68ea5fd75

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Fazal in US 87 mean 87 AKI which is translated to 91-92 RON, we dont have 91 RON but 87 RON super which is below standard fuel level of US....HighOctane is somewhere 93-95RON in Pakistan from company operated pump

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      yes, Rallye Red color
      Time to sell the Prius then

8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imad.munir View Post
      I'm sorry this is not true. How can you say there is no benefit to using high octane? Of course there is on a turbo car without a doubt! High octane fuel will not only improve fuel economy on a turbo car but also increase boost targets in modern turbo cars by adaption of the ecu, in other words will provide a slight increase in bhp and torque.

A few people have mentioned that there are mercs audis bmw's etc running just fine on our fuel but this civic won't work because it will sell in many more numbers??? What kind of logic is this? Let me get this right, you're saying that there will be a difference to individual engines based on how many units are soled?

Porsches run just fine here on our fuel. I think what people are not understanding about modern Ecu's is their ability to adapt very well to conditions such as fuel and climate. I'll say this again, don't worry about fuel issues, even standard will be fine with the civic and if you can access high octane great you might hit 0.5psi more boost if the ron is actually higher.

Let me give you an example, we had a partner in Germany with a completely stock nissan gtr take his car to the dyno one day with standard pump fuel then went the next week to the dyno again only difference was tank had 109 octane race fuel for a track day he was planning, the result....an extra 40hp from nothing but higher octane fuel, no tuning, no other parts nothing else.

So when you guys are saying the cars gonna knock, no it isn't! if the fuel ron is low the ecu will adjust values in real time and reduce boost in order to stay within a safety threshold. So yes its possible that your 173bhp engine might one day run 160 if you fill it with very poor low octane fuel and on another day run more than 173 if you get a good batch of high octane.

We have done some limited testing on local high octane fuel on the new audi a3 1.8tfsi and a6, we would like to do a lot more once we receive our car before we can post any conclusions and results.
      i have felt the difference in my A3 1.8tfsi and also in my previous car A4 1.8tfsi from going to high octane to super, wen high octane was not available. Still there's big shortage of highoctane in Khi and the Audi dealers always recommend me to use HighOctane as the super fuel is 87RON and the A3 1.8tfsi fuel lid shows minimum 91-95RON.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Lunar silver is new color and look nice, modern steel mettalic is quite common in 9th gen civic
      Oh!! Interestingly I've never seen a Modern Steel metallic 9th Gen civic, I wonder if it looks good or not. Seems awesome on X-gen if you judge it through the pics. Alabaster silver was one of the worst colors in 9th gen civic, I would hate to see my Civic X in that shade, so, I fear if the Lunar silver seems same as Alabaster silver I'd be stuck with it for the next 3-4 years to come.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Oh!! Interestingly I've never seen a Modern Steel metallic 9th Gen civic, I wonder if it looks good or not. Seems awesome on X-gen if you judge it through the pics. Alabaster silver was one of the worst colors in 9th gen civic, I would hate to see my Civic X in that shade, so, I fear if the Lunar silver seems same as Alabaster silver I'd be stuck with it for the next 3-4 years to come.
      Alabaster is very light silver, Lunar silver is lil bit darker than Alabaster silver more of grey shade. Check on Honda US website and modern steel mettalic is like gun mettalic/ very dark grey color

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Alabaster is very light silver, Lunar silver is lil bit darker than Alabaster silver more of grey shade. Check on Honda US website and modern steel mettalic is like gun mettalic/ very dark grey color
      Yes lunar looks epic. It's like gun metal. I saw one Vezel in it.

They should get rid of alabaster now or tweak it a little bit.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Government of Pakistan should introduce atleast euro2 fuel now. In fuel department we are way behind then many nations. Pak has one of the worst fuels.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Bro just go for lunar silver it's one of the hottest colors. I saw one Vezel in it and I loved it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Waiting for answer of question,
      Suggest replacement of eurostar 215/55/r16 with some top of the line soft and performance tyre?

Dr.Abdullah Zia
      Bhai Jaan, let the car come in showrooms, then let the cars get delivered and then see options. Itni Jaldi kya hai? I have heard the BG range will be good, improved and much better than Eurostars. Let's wait to have some reviews on driving experience with BG

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      Here is the video of the Japanese Engineer who designed 1.5T engine. At 5min part he says that the car will run fine on 87 RON fuel. 87 is the cheapest/regular fuel available in US, the higher ones being 89 and 91. I'm not sure about octane ratings in Pakistan, but if regular is 87 or higher than you can just use Regular.

https://youtu.be/CpXL-fTEoIc
      OGRA regulates fuel at 82RON, so sorry your turbo will be knocking at the revs you want. That to at Refinery sale. RON drops with storage, so the fuel you might get may be even lower

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      look at CIVIC X against Camaro

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1691131
      Ooooh Laa Laaa, Indeed the Civic X has sizzling looks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Do any of you remember those news paper articles which said Civic X would not release before december and how many believed those articles and the dealers that were quoted in those articles....

And then there were the rational few(including yours truly) who knew this was just to get rid of the existing stock.

Obviously those news articles wouldn't have come out without honda atlas' approving those dealers giving out such fake details.

My advice to all would be to take everything you hear or find out, especially from these dealers with a pinch of salt no matter how friendly they might be or informal ur interaction with them might be. At the end of the day they will give priority to their bread n butter than a personal rapport with one of the hundreds of customers they interact with and might aswell lie to your face (isnt that what sales is all about, atleast in Pakistan).

Some of you may have personal relations with somebody at atlas and hence went ahead with this booking. Others just had ample cash to burn. Arkhitekt bhai is the safest as hes getting it leased. But i would really like to give a 21 gun salute to all the others who got it booked......that they sooo blindly went ahead and gave Rs 1 million of their hard earned money to a company which was actually LYING to them a couple of months back via fake articles in newspapers and just by looking at leaked images of what it might be on an internet forum (general statement, not doubting reliability of pak wheels).

From an investors point of view its understandable but from rational consumer point of view, i can only give a 21 gun salute.....

Coming back to the current topic.......please go with the 1.8 engine. yes the new toy comes with all the goodies, but are u sure you trust pakistani fuel for that all soo sensitive turbo engine. Jee meray bhaiyon mercedes bhi chall rahi hain, Beamers bhi aur audis bhi......but are they really in the same numbers as Pak assembled cars are. Stay safe.....get the 1.8!

Immense respect for Nabeel who being the one of the most enthusiastic fans of civic x showed prudent consumer behaviour and has waited for the actual launch.

I pray to Almighty and hope you all get whatever you are expecting from what u have booked and Honda Atlas doesnt dupe you in July.
      Eemaad bhai thank you and suber ka phul indeed metha hota hai. I am literally in no rush. I learnt a lesson from 9th gen civic , I bought it on launch and was very disappointed. The car has so many quality issues and the suspension made ride so harsh and noisy.

I will inspect each and everything of Civic X. The car which we get here not only has compromises in features but atlas will cut so many corners in quality etc. I got so pissed off when I saw that 9th gen even doesn't has those isolation sheets in boot and bonnet. Even GLi has it. The car looks so bad specially from diggy when all the wires of back lights are hanging around. It's just terrible. I hope I really really hope Atlas doesn't screw around with the car this time.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Bhai Jaan, let the car come in showrooms, then let the cars get delivered and then see options. Itni Jaldi kya hai? I have heard the BG range will be good, improved and much better than Eurostars. Let's wait to have some reviews on driving experience with BG

Brother as i live in a small town, so it'll be really heck for me to again visit isb etc for tyre change so i want to get it done at time when i'll get hands on the car. In this regard i want to know about best top of the line comfortably tyre

Dr.Abdullah Zia

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QoUOTE=danishmmh;5109547]OGRA regulates fuel at 82RON, so sorry your turbo will be knocking at the revs you want. That to at Refinery sale. RON drops with storage, so the fuel you might get may be even lower[/QUOTE]

Who told you that ogra regulate 82 ron?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Brother as i live in a small town, so it'll be really heck for me to again visit isb etc for tyre change so i want to get it done at time when i'll get hands on the car. In this regard i want to know about best top of the line comfortably tyre

Dr.Abdullah Zia
      The best few brands as per my experience, others may add or differ
      Continental, Pirelli, Yokohama
      Dunlop and Bridgestone are ok if budget is slightly tight. Michellin was a good tyre but not good value for money, they are a NO for rough surfaces. They develop a rough texture on them if frequently driven on gravel or rough surfaces.
      With all said the best experience I have with value for money and all else on Civics in the past is the name Yokohama. Nothing satisfies my driving confidence more. And even in Yokohama, Advan DB series

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ok thanks so mean i should go for yoko in 215/55/16
      Also can u mention that which yoko would be best in this size advan, c drive or blue earth?

Dr.Abdullah Zia

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List