Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 921 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
      Well here's my experience so far then:
      1st tyre Euro Stars: All potential buyers please do yourself a favor and upgrade immediately by driving your car from showroom to a decent tyre shop. Do advanced research. They tend to get hard and noisy very quickly. Yes they last up to 70k km but I'd recommend spending some dough when you're buying a brand new civic X

2nd tyre Yoko Advan Db: One of the favorite tyres around. They are silent as the name suggests, in fact the most silent tyre I have experienced. However, I wont buy them again primarily because of troublesome wet grip. My dad's car hydroplaned on motorway ending up in an accident. They have decent dry grip though.

3rd tyre Continental cc5: Pretty much my favorite tyre till I upgraded to the ones Im using right now. Not as silent as advan db but not poles behind. You will notice their sound at speeds>80. The dry & wet grip both are way better than advan. Price wise, they are direct competitor to advans. Personally, I'd rate safety higher than road noise.

4th tyre Continental csc5: One of the most advanced tyres continental has to offer which also comes as OEM in many sports cars. I'm using 215/50/17 profile and the grip along with comfort are to die for. I for sure wont be looking to any other tyre when these wear out. Superb dry grip & an even better wet performance. Thanks to conti's black chilli technology, the tyres are reactive and provide shorter braking distances. Have tested this multiple times myself. Lastly, the contiseal innovation helps seal punctures up to 5mm. Now that is a peace of mind, meaning I can conveniently drive to the next service station for puncture repair without slowing down or losing inflation. Only drawback I found during research was a not very long life cycle. However, since I have run only 1k km on them so far, I have no complaints about wear & tear.

Other options are Hp Primacy & Toyo Proxes cf2 but I haven't experienced them personallt so I'd reserve my comments.

Hope this helps potential buyers.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Thank you for the detailed reply...which is best cc5 or csc5?
      How's there reliability?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And do you guys know how honda tests these tyres before approving them for use in the cars here ?

they first set specific target values of quality and grip the tyre has to be and whenthose are met then they send the tyres to japan to be tested there and when the new cars are finally about to be launched her in pak they put the tyres on them and then test it here i remember i went to one of the tests when the reborn was being tested with the eurostars there was a Japanese test driver in honda factory he took the car to 170kmph and zigg zagged it between 5 cars just to test if they slipped from the rear or not and then they checked the wear on them after the run to see if they got worn out quickly or not ! so these General tyre specially the eurostars and the new ones in honda are tested much more than you think before they are put in to production !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

There is a difference between theory and practical. My brother in law was satisfied with Eurostars till he drove my car on Advan DB and my brother's car on Bridgestone Ecopia (please note Ecopia are not hi-end tyres) all three cars being 8th Gen Civics. And his first reaction was: My Reborn feels like a gadda now. The very first thing he did next was get rid of his Noisy and uncomfortable Eurostars.
      On an 8th Gen Euros sound like the wheel bearings have given up and need replacement.
      Unless you are not sensitive to how a car should feel and drive. If you think Eurostars do the job, in that case:
      Dear Sir, Mehran too does the job of taking you from point A to point B. Why bother even looking at a Civic thread leave alone considering to buy one. A 2.5 Million car deserves 1% of its cost to be spent extra on tyres (once you have gotten new Eurostars adjusted for Rs.18,000)

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMANKHAN View Post
      And do you guys know how honda tests these tyres before approving them for use in the cars here ?

they first set specific target values of quality and grip the tyre has to be and whenthose are met then they send the tyres to japan to be tested there and when the new cars are finally about to be launched her in pak they put the tyres on them and then test it here i remember i went to one of the tests when the reborn was being tested with the eurostars there was a Japanese test driver in honda factory he took the car to 170kmph and zigg zagged it between 5 cars just to test if they slipped from the rear or not and then they checked the wear on them after the run to see if they got worn out quickly or not ! so these General tyre specially the eurostars and the new ones in honda are tested much more than you think before they are put in to production !
      That Japanese test driver would resign once he drives the same tyres after an year and 20,000 kilometres
      And the reason they don't wear out is because they are too hard to wear out. Steel wears out less than rubber :p
      The same hardness of tyres make the car feel hard
      I'm hoping the new BG 215/55-16 are actually better not just on paper but also in reality, physically & practically

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

BTW honda Shara-e-Faisal has stopped booking of 1.5 Turbo
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1691293

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

+1, earlier i also used to change eurostars...but now they also came long way from where they started....its a really good tire for local conditions...this time i didnt change them on my new gli....500km driven till now.

Btw guys the euro star tyre is on paper better than yokohama advan DB in respect to all the quality and the grip levels i have seen the numerical comparisons of both these tyres when eurostar was being developed its at the same level as yokohama db and some figures were even higher .. i know you guys still wont believe me and say its got better grip and all but thats not true and the only difference is the there are more plys of nylon and steel in eurostar to keep it durable for our roads!

just stating facts here ive seen the actual comparison files while it was being developed ! the difference you guys feel is just in your head and maybe there is a slight hardness because of the extra plys but its to make the tyre durable baki we as pakis will never admit to a Paki tyre being better or equal to imported stuff ! koi na koi nuks nikal lein ge even if its not there and will say imported stuff feels better even if its the same.

BTW not saying its the best tyre because michelin and continental and some other yokohama tyres are much better but ive the comparison with yokohama ADVAN DB so just stated that here!
      <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      No seriously. Have used all those tires during the past 13 years. Euros do the job fine in all terrains, wet and dry conditions. Rest is personal choice, liking.
      Brother i respect u, but cant agree on this..i mean really?? Lol
      Just go and get advan for your car then give your review
      19-20 ka farak nahi zameen asman ka farak ha sir g
      U gotta be kidding

Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Thank you for the detailed reply...which is best cc5 or csc5?
      How's there reliability?

Csc5 for spirited driving. Cc5 for budget solutions. Both are great tyres by the german brand but obviously there is a difference the same way accord & city are different.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      What goes around, comes around.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
      Brother i respect u, but cant agree on this..i mean really?? Lol
      Just go and get advan for your car then give your review
      19-20 ka farak nahi zameen asman ka farak ha sir g
      U gotta be kidding

Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app
      I rest my case. There is no question of getting touchy about it. Many people here have above also given their feedback. I have myself driven and tested same cars on different tires. Over the years our office field cars travel all around Pakistan on Euro Stars and not a single incident we have had so far. I personally do not face any issue i.e noise and hardness, so dozens and dozens of people I see using Euros in their cars for many years.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

BTW honda Shara-e-Faisal has stopped booking of 1.5 Turbo
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1691293
      Thumbs up to the amount of money people have for booking a car that is not even there and with an unknown price tag.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Atlas has played very smart this time. Now they have netted so many buyers, yaani biyana pakar liya baghair qeemat batai. Now they can fix the prices on higher side.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Has any one received any formal booking number or email from Honda?

All i got was a photocopied relationship contract on which details and options of current 9th gen were printed. And I wrote 1.5T/1.8 as suggested by the saleslady so that I would have the option to decide at time of finalizing.

Was the process same for everyone and did you guys get the same input from the sales staff of your respective dealerships?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
      Today I called dealer and asked him that if I book now a d after price announcement I don't want to buy it. Can I withdraw ?. He said no I can't.
      I said you are not telling the price then what will I do if the price is 50 lak. He laughed and said that estimated price of turbo will be 28- 30 and 1.8 will be 26 to 27. Option leather seat and navigation will be add on with extra price

Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      ALLAH na kere sir ... my budget is max 30 for on road price including insurance ALLAH rehem farmaye
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Did anybody get options like Chemical Package. Is there any utility package also like air press, mats ?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Atlas has played very smart this time. Now they have netted so many buyers, yaani biyana pakar liya baghair qeemat batai. Now they can fix the prices on higher side.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
      Today I called dealer and asked him that if I book now a d after price announcement I don't want to buy it. Can I withdraw ?. He said no I can't.
      I said you are not telling the price then what will I do if the price is 50 lak. He laughed and said that estimated price of turbo will be 28- 30 and 1.8 will be 26 to 27. Option leather seat and navigation will be add on with extra price

Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      That much for a civic is a big no.
      Though I still doubt this.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      That much for a civic is a big no.
      Though I still doubt this.

Exactly, if it is nearing 30 for turbo, then you better die civic...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      165 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      Will be booking lunar silver civic 1.5T in couple of days inshaAllah

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk
      The Official Name for the Colour is Tinted Silver i think

And it looks really good

Of all the shades of gray and silver this is the best in Honda imo

And i cannot change my signature for every thread

So if any1 has an issue with it kindly have enough tolerance

Wassalaam

Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
      Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      165 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Nothing below 28 for 1.5 T

As per my info

Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
      Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

28 is too steep a price for 1.5 Turbo given the fact that a few major features are missing from the top tier model. I suspect and this is just a personal statement that the price would be just under 28 lacs for turbo.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List