Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 925 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405805 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 18495
Like Tree11459Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Now turbo slightly out of the way due to pricing and fuel needs, what does the 1.8 variant have in comparison to Grande:

Both have 1800cc CVT engines with similar number of horses
      Both have immobilizer, climate control, airbags etc.
      Grande extra goodies: paddle shifters, automatic rain sensor, rear seats recline, MID controls on steering (stripped in civic X as seen in leaked pics)

Ex factory price of grande: 2379000/-
      Ex factory price of Civic 1.8: 2529000 + 120000 (approx for leather/ navigation): 2649000/-

With a difference of approx. 270000 and extra stuff being provided by Indus in Grande, why should I buy you Honda?
      There is one big and major difference between the two i.e. Shape. Civic will have its new look shape that is just awesome and is well liked everywhere while Grande's shape is that of XLI - a car that is available at 8 lacs lesser amount. Most people are not concerned about car features and performance as much as they are about the car's look. Civic's 9th generation's response was so low primarily due to this reason (when ppl compared it to reborn or other options).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      38 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If this letter is genuinely from Honda...then it is pathetically written.. other thing is if Turbo require Hi Octane, then Face palm to Honda Marketing division who fails to assess the very very limited availability of Hi-Octane, if this letter is true, i suspect only 30-50 Turbo will sell monthly.

From the business perspective they are going no where with civic, they are experiencing lackluster sale of civic for at least past 6 months and now they want to ruin it further with these tactics.
      Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
      Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

there is no comparison at all ONE is 2 door American Muscle, other is conventional 4 door Japanese sedan
      Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      look at CIVIC X against Camaro

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1691131

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

One thing is for certain. Honda has disappointed massively with this price point. All those who have pre-booked the car, my sympathies are with you. You placed your trust in Honda and they did not deliver. Now the question is that whether or not the 1.5L turbo has the option to do away with the sun roof, leather seats, navigation etc . If these options can be removed then the price could come down to around 2.7 million. I wont be holding my breath as people should no keep any hopes from Honda this time around.

As par as the turbo is concerned, HOBC is not available easily even in big cities let alone smaller cities. The engineers at Honda should have been aware or informed the public of this before taking pre-bookings. Now i am certain many who booked the 1.5L will switch to 1.8L for basically two reasons.

1. Lower Running cost in context of HOBC
      2. Lower cost of purchase
      3. Longer life of an engine that has been tested earlier as opposed to the new 1.5 L turbo.

All in all i think Honda have shot themselves in the foot here with this price point. I say this because i was willing to get the turbo if it was around early 2.7 million but now even though i want to i wont for two reasons . First that its way out of my budget now ( a budget which was already stretched to its limit at 2.7 million) and second i just dislike the way Honda has handled this situation and mislead many customers.

If anyone from Honda is reading this i want to know one thing: What are you guys thinking !!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
      If this letter is genuinely from Honda...then it is pathetically written.. other thing is if Turbo require Hi Octane, then Face palm to Honda Marketing division who fails to assess the very very limited availability of Hi-Octane, if this letter is true, i suspect only 30-50 Turbo will sell monthly.

From the business perspective they are going no where with civic, they are experiencing lackluster sale of civic for at least past 6 months and now they want to ruin it further with these tactics.

Agreed. I think the response they got has gone to their head and they think people will buy it at any price point.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uzeemujeeb View Post
      there is no comparison at all ONE is 2 door American Muscle, other is conventional 4 door Japanese sedan
      I said look at the size only thing i wanted to show how big civic x is
      No comparison of specs and features

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

May we use hioctane and regular in 50/50 ratios, i mean to ask would this work fine?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Now turbo slightly out of the way due to pricing and fuel needs, what does the 1.8 variant have in comparison to Grande:

Both have 1800cc CVT engines with similar number of horses
      Both have immobilizer, climate control, airbags etc.
      Grande extra goodies: paddle shifters, automatic rain sensor, rear seats recline, MID controls on steering (stripped in civic X as seen in leaked pics)

Ex factory price of grande: 2379000/-
      Ex factory price of Civic 1.8: 2529000 + 120000 (approx for leather/ navigation): 2649000/-

With a difference of approx. 270000 and extra stuff being provided by Indus in Grande, why should I buy you Honda?
      Since this is not a comparison thread so I won't get into it.
      But the last difference and point of being convinced to spend that extra 270,000 (which people like me think is worth spending) is the personal preference of someone.
      So if you prefer to save that 270,000 and get a Grande instead, well that's your choice and preference bro. And exactly the same way those who are convinced to spend that extra 270,000, it's their choice and preference

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saad4060520 View Post
      May we use hioctane and regular in 50/50 ratios, i mean to ask would this work fine?

A blend of High Octane and normal Super I'm not sure about. It's worth a short but if the manufacturer says use premium 91 only then I would suggest follow their lead as they know more about the cars they make.

For the blend part, any other expert in engineering should let us know.

For what I posted earlier, I didn't say this on my own, I asked an engineer how the engine works and he gave me a long story of how the fuel is sprayed in the engine and a spark of the spark plug is supposed to ignite the fuel and in the case of using lower grade fuel, it will ignite before the spark plug sparks causing internal damage to the Pistons over a period of time and can also cause the spark plus to melt. So be careful with this Turbo Variant. At least that's what I've been told by a highly educated IVY League engineer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      A blend of High Octane and normal Super I'm not sure about. It's worth a short but if the manufacturer says use premium 91 only then I would suggest follow their lead as they know more about the cars they make.

For what I posted earlier, I didn't say this on my own, I asked an engineer how the engine works and he gave me a long story of how the fuel is sprayed in the engine and a spark of the spark plug is supposed to ignite the fuel and in the case of using lower grade fuel, it will ignite before the spark plug sparks causing internal damage to the Pistons over a period of time and can also cause the spark plus to melt. So be careful with this Turbo Variant. At least that's what I've been told by a highly educated IVY League engineer.

Has anyone thought of the warranty claims on 1.5 which Atlas will simply refuse with stuff like "you have used poor quality fuel, so warranty stands void"
      And once they say that there is no way you could prove you did not.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Has anyone thought of the warranty claims on 1.5 which Atlas will simply refuse with stuff like "you have used poor quality fuel, so warranty stands void"
      And once they say that there is no way you could prove you did not.

Exactly. The hell with the 1.5 Turbo IF the High Octane story is true to the core and Honda Atlas wakes the hell up and tells people.

There is also a shortage of High Octane Fuel in Pakistan until 2 days ago as a friend in Karachi could not take his Cayenne out because there was just no high octane. Sucks tone stuck with such a car.

No deal Atlas.

-

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Since this is not a comparison thread so I won't get into it.
      But the last difference and point of being convinced to spend that extra 270,000 (which people like me think is worth spending) is the personal preference of someone.
      So if you prefer to save that 270,000 and get a Grande instead, well that's your choice and preference bro. And exactly the same way those who are convinced to spend that extra 270,000, it's their choice and preference

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Thanks for your input brother, I did not mean to offend any of the potential buyers of the car.
      Knowing this is not a comparison but a launch thread where I think we can discuss the launch pricing and features. And what I have mentioned in my latest posts is the "general" public opinion since last evening (as obvious from the posts and likes), some have unsubscribed and some are thinking of buying alternates including some senior pakwheelers.
      Rest, yes it is personal choice and preference

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post

Hioctane in our country has 97 RON, so it already contains 6 more RON. We may get an average of 92 on 50/50 blend ratio.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

After seeing the letter I can almost hear dreams shattering of a lot of car enthusiasts. I can see the high price turning a lot of people off...on top of that the 1.5T needing special grade fuel is a bigger downer.

Hope the recent push by the Govt. for improving quality of fuel supplied by our refineries comes through quickly...hope Honda reconsiders the price.

I wonder if they want the high priced 1.5T in their arsenal just to get some concessions from the govt. and not really making a lot of sales...like the Rs 3.6+ million vezel.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just spoke to one the dealerships, the sales guy says that the letter is legit sadly, and when I asked him about the marketing strategy of 1.5T, he said Atlas planned to produce 1.5T in a very limited number for a niche consumer market and after receiving such an overwhelming response in prebookings they had to do this...... hah!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just spoke to one the dealerships, the sales guy says that the letter is legit sadly, and when I asked him about the marketing strategy of 1.5T, he said Atlas planned to produce 1.5T in a very limited number for a niche consumer market and after receiving such an overwhelming response in prebookings they had to do this...... hah!
      Lol

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      141 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And yes my Brother i m not dreaming ALHAMDULILLAH i was the first one from Honda breeze multan who booked two 1.5L Turbo and one 1.8L oriel and i m standing in good position in this very long queue ALHAMDULILLAH

Peace ✌️
      We wont need to stand in queue. We live on other side of table who always obliged.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

hi octane is not available in ISB even these days. i dont know what would happen once it will be required by civic owners as a binded fuel.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And yes my Brother i m not dreaming ALHAMDULILLAH i was the first one from Honda breeze multan who booked two 1.5L Turbo and one 1.8L oriel and i m standing in good position in this very long queue ALHAMDULILLAH

Peace ✌🏻️
      bro if I'm not wrong i think u previously said u booked two 1.8 and one 1.5 ??

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using PW Forums
      Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
      hi octane is not available in ISB even these days. i dont know what would happen once it will be required by civic owners as a binded fuel.
      F8, F6 and Constitution avenue always have hobc stock.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      What goes around, comes around.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List