Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 921 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407807 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #6121
      PakWheeler Follow
      centos's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      606
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I was hoping to book a turbo when it's launched but after all the mumbo jumbo I have postponed it to next year. It's probably the safest bet.

    • #6122
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      I was hoping to book a turbo when it's launched but after all the mumbo jumbo I have postponed it to next year. It's probably the safest bet.
      Till then you will find a used good deal.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #6123
      PakWheeler Follow
      iavais's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      139
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Same here. I too was going to book a Turbo but after reading the notification about price and petrol i have changed my mind and the fact that Honda has very poorly managed the whole launch. This is one customer that has been put off by the stupidity and antics of Honda

    • #6124
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by omar4494 View Post
      I have read almost last 12 pages and astonished that no one mentioned the news about partial launch of higher grade RON by oil companies. For reference here is the link.

      Pact signed for partial launch of high-grade expensive petrol - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
      Please also note that Attock Refinery Ltd which provides fuel in all of the north region has refused to produce 91 RON, so I doubt that things would get better for Islamabad but perhaps for Karachi yes, once production starts

    • #6125
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      omar4494's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      1,255
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Please also note that Attock Refinery Ltd which provides fuel in all of the north region has refused to produce 91 RON, so I doubt that things would get better for Islamabad but perhaps for Karachi yes, once production starts
      Bro i gone through a news so thought its worthy to share . May be honda has played there cards on above mentioned news. Not sure though

    • #6126
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Honda website still says partial booking with one million rupees instead of 50 percent down payment in the letter
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #6127
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,657
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - d1324de27f859fb6afe6331835c08fe6


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #6128
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,729
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I am still in Love ...
      And IN SHA ALLAH still going for Turbo
      ALLAH PAK ne chaha to sab set rahay ga ..
      This time I plan to keep it for 6 years atleast hopefully , my daily running isnt that much 20kms max on average when I am fine with Gli Auto 1.3 with 215/55/R17 not giving more than 8 to 8.5 km/ltr then i think this crazy powerful machine will give much better average than my Gli yes i will have to use Hi Octane but overall fuel expense would be the same as compared to what i am spending now ..
      To Hell with Resale i have already enjoyed it countless times with my Corollas
      This time its all about fun and to get the best possible Civic i Can ...
      No worries about prices even , the amount i saved for 18" wheels will be spent now on car's price ...so no new wheels before winters
      Khair hai
      Still excited for Black Mamba
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #6129
      PakWheeler Follow
      khizar44's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      359
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      I am still in Love ...
      And IN SHA ALLAH still going for Turbo
      ALLAH PAK ne chaha to sab set rahay ga ..
      This time I plan to keep it for 6 years atleast hopefully , my daily running isnt that much 20kms max on average when I am fine with Gli Auto 1.3 with 215/55/R17 not giving more than 8 to 8.5 km/ltr then i think this crazy powerful machine will give much better average than my Gli yes i will have to use Hi Octane but overall fuel expense would be the same as compared to what i am spending now ..
      To Hell with Resale i have already enjoyed it countless times with my Corollas
      This time its all about fun and to get the best possible Civic i Can ...
      No worries about prices even , the amount i saved for 18" wheels will be spent now on car's price ...so no new wheels before winters
      Khair hai
      Still excited for Black Mamba
      Bro, if you're not really concerned about resale and other maintenance problems, then why don't you just buy a used BMW 7-Series or a used Toyota Crown or a Lexus LX. All 3 are in the same price bracket. You'll also enjoy these cars more than the Civic. Think wisely.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #6130
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,729
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Chalo G 4k aur barh gaye ... tints ka plan bhi cancel
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #6131
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,729
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
      Bro, if you're not really concerned about resale and other maintenance problems, then why don't you just buy a used BMW 7-Series or a used Toyota Crown or a Lexus LX. All 3 are in the same price bracket. You'll also enjoy these cars more than the Civic. Think wisely.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sir all are USED !
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #6132
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,657
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Chalo G 4k aur barh gaye ... tints ka plan bhi cancel
      Qatra qatra se darya banay gey Honda walay


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #6133
      PakWheeler Follow
      khizar44's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      359
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Sir all are USED !
      But you're saying that you want driving pleasure, am I right? Then these are much better than the Civic, or if you want a new car in any case, add a little more money and get yourself an Audi A3.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #6134
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,729
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
      But you're saying that you want driving pleasure, am I right? Then these are much better than the Civic, or if you want a new car in any case, add a little more money and get yourself an Audi A3.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Well i dont want to start any comparison but A3 is congested especially the rear cabin space .. and if we compare the engines 1.5T will def give more fun than 1.2L of Audi
      Lets just not start comparisons here ...
      I respect your views and suggestions ..
      But you dont know what a Civic is for a Die Hard CIVIC Lover
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #6135
      PakWheeler Follow
      faheemakbar18's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Sadiqabad
      Age
      22
      Posts
      698
      Follows
      1
      Following
      3
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Chalo G 4k aur barh gaye ... tints ka plan bhi cancel
      bhai ap jis hisab se ja rhe hain lagta hai apka first tuning ka plan b cancel ho jayega
      It doesn't matter baby we can take it real slow

    • #6136
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,729
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by faheemakbar18 View Post
      bhai ap jis hisab se ja rhe hain lagta hai apka first tuning ka plan b cancel ho jayega
      If you are talking about service
      Then 1st service is always free
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #6137
      PakWheeler Follow
      khizar44's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      359
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Well i dont want to start any comparison but A3 is congested especially the rear cabin space .. and if we compare the engines 1.5T will def give more fun than 1.2L of Audi
      Lets just not start comparisons here ...
      I respect your views and suggestions ..
      But you dont know what a Civic is for a Die Hard CIVIC Lover
      Pal, the Audi A3 comes with either a 1.4 or 1.8 litre engine, therefore it should be almost as powerful as the Civic turbo (in comparison with 1.8). In terms of dimensions, the Civic has a wheelbase of 2700mm, while the A3 is 2637mm. The overall length of the Civic is 4630mm, while the A3 is 4456mm. The width of the Civic is 1798mm, while the A3 is 1796mm. In terms of height, the Civic is 1414mm, while A3 is 1416mm. Therefore it can be seen that the difference in size isn't much. And if you talk about being a Civic enthusiast, I know people who were very enthusiastic about the Civic, but have now backed out when Atlas presented us with such a let down, in fact I myself was excited about the new Civic. Well, I told you what my opinion is, the rest then comes down to everyone's personal taste.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #6138
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Honda Atlas is crazy i think. Grande is too much of a better value at this point. Disappointed much that they removed features from international version and then made it so expensive. Turbo was the car to get afterall.
      Honda Sargodha confirmed the same prices.
      Aunda Fan

    • #6139
      PakWheeler Follow
      khizar44's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      359
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      Honda Atlas is crazy i think. Grande is too much of a better value at this point. Disappointed much that they removed features from international version and then made it so expensive. Turbo was the car to get afterall.
      You're right and at the current stage, I think that the PKDM Civic is one of the most expensive Civic's around the world.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #6140
      PakWheeler Follow
      faheemakbar18's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Sadiqabad
      Age
      22
      Posts
      698
      Follows
      1
      Following
      3
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      imo, this 91 RON is bogus so people move away from 1.5t and book 1.8 instead. Reading this thread, their tactic seems to be working
      It doesn't matter baby we can take it real slow

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •