842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Leave the cover aside. I really like this Civic and probably Insha Allah the first Civic I will buy, might be this one.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      38 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Leave the cover aside. I really like this Civic and probably Insha Allah the first Civic I will buy, might be this one.
      Sir i am also looking to buy this civic. Sold my 9th Gen civic today. Waiting for its launch in pakistan and now will follow this thread till i buy this model

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
      Sir i am also looking to buy this civic. Sold my 9th Gen civic today. Waiting for its launch in pakistan and now will follow this thread till i buy this model
      Looks like the waiting list for 10th Gen Civic in Pakistan is gonna become quite long OR the premium very high

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      143 Post(s)
      Tagged
      52 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      According to my authentic sources, i can confirm that jealous civic haters spreading false rumours of 10th Gen in 2017 will be facing serious disappointment when it will be launched NOT in 2017, that's all i can comment and people having some element of brain can infer what i mean. The source is authentic and chances of NOT 2017 are almost confirmed pending to official confirmations.
      I am extremely sorry due to some confidential promises that's all i can disclose at the moment
      Cheers to all of us who are waiting to buy it anxiously when it comes to Pakistan. InshaAllah NOT 2017 it is, unless some bleak point comes in the way and decision is not officially finalised.

Kaash aisa ho jaye :p
      Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

According to my authentic sources, i can confirm that jealous civic haters spreading false rumours of 10th Gen in 2017 will be facing serious disappointment when it will be launched NOT in 2017, that's all i can comment and people having some element of brain can infer what i mean. The source is authentic and chances of NOT 2017 are almost confirmed pending to official confirmations.
      I am extremely sorry due to some confidential promises that's all i can disclose at the moment
      Cheers to all of us who are waiting to buy it anxiously when it comes to Pakistan. InshaAllah NOT 2017 it is, unless some bleak point comes in the way and decision is not officially finalised.

Wao... what an agreement on secrecy! it's quite obvious that 2017 is not at all possible.... common sense ...
      My information without any such restrictions is it will be launched either by the end of this year or early next year (Max). With due respect tell your source to give you at least that hint which is a NEWS for all of us not a lollipop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Wao... what an agreement on secrecy! it's quite obvious that 2017 is not at all possible.... common sense ...
      My information without any such restrictions is it will be launched either by the end of this year or early next year (Max). With due respect tell your source to give you at least that hint which is a NEWS for all of us not a lollipop.

Well for me it was not a hint but clear cut time which i have quite clearly conveyed further and repeatedly explained the timing of launch regarding how and when and during what time of the year assembly line is shut down etc etc. Please connect the dots in my previous posts above

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What is Turbo charged engine? How is it different form other engine?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
      What is Turbo charged engine? How is it different form other engine?
      A turbocharged engine basically works on extra amount of air than an ordinary engine for higher cycles. An additional air intake compressor thrusts a massive extra amount of air into the chambers to create more combustion. More air means more fuel combustion compared to an ordinary engine which works on normal atmospheric air pressures for intake of air used for combustion. The waste gases from exhaust may get recycled as well in a turbocharged engine.
      So more power through combustion means higher output, which in simple words would mean a 1.5 Turbo equals to roughly the power of an ordinary 2.4 engine "more or less"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well for me it was not a hint but clear cut time which i have quite clearly conveyed further and repeatedly explained the timing of launch regarding how and when and during what time of the year assembly line is shut down etc etc. Please connect the dots in my previous posts above

Oh please do not present it like a nuclear bomb in Kahota Plant ... See my comments of last 3 months. multiple times I mentioned that Atlas is a part of Honda Asia Pacific (excluding Japan) and it has to align it's model with the region (mainly Thailand). So if the civic is going to be launched in November 2015, the whole region including Pakistan will launch it in November 2015 because it's not a local or Only Pakistani Management decision and Atlas has to follow the region's guidelines.
      Furthermore, 9th Gen was delayed by a year due to force majure in Thailand and tsunami in Japan. This is not an iphone launch which happens every year in Early September. All this I have mentioned on Pakwheels blogs and Tapatalk many months ago and many times.

So you provided almost the same information and that too by making it a sort of breaking news. Any one who has got contacts/friends/family in Thailand can ask Honda dealership about the launch who will surely tell them comfortably tentative date of CivicX arrival and booking dates. simply add max one month (to be on safer side) and that will be Atlas Civic X date.

Now please tell me how your high ups in Honda Atlas consider this note. Am I wrong? So on a very polite, peaceful and friendly note, please come up with some real breaking leaks and humbly get the permission of breaking promise from your Source as clock is ticking... Am I right?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Oh please do not present it like a nuclear bomb in Kahota Plant ... See my comments of last 3 months. multiple times I mentioned that Atlas is a part of Honda Asia Pacific (excluding Japan) and it has to align it's model with the region (mainly Thailand). So if the civic is going to be launched in November 2015, the whole region including Pakistan will launch it in November 2015 because it's not a local or Only Pakistani Management decision and Atlas has to follow the region's guidelines.
      Furthermore, 9th Gen was delayed by a year due to force majure in Thailand and tsunami in Japan. This is not an iphone launch which happens every year in Early September. All this I have mentioned on Pakwheels blogs and Tapatalk many months ago and many times.

So you provided almost the same information and that too by making it a sort of breaking news. Any one who has got contacts/friends/family in Thailand can ask Honda dealership about the launch who will surely tell them comfortably tentative date of CivicX arrival and booking dates. simply add max one month (to be on safer side) and that will be Atlas Civic X date.

Now please tell me how your high ups in Honda Atlas consider this note. Am I wrong? So on a very polite, peaceful and friendly note, please come up with some real breaking leaks and humbly get the permission of breaking promise from your Source as clock is ticking... Am I right?

Well that doesn't prove your theory regarding Honda City. And FYI the Civic is not even on the roads in US yet. And further FYI every regions manufacturer has to buy rights of production sharing cost of development. And further further FYI its not that easy to change production and assembly lines just like this unless yearly maintenance closing is done. Further further FYI every single Honda model ever manufactured for Pakistani market is first tested for 6 months and 100,000 kms in Pakistani conditions to sort out what's to be done technically and what not. Ever been to Honda factory? If you have you'd be knowing it better than me.
      So you say 2015? Wishes can come true but not fantasies. Is Atlas is also giving away free world tours to every customer?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Also the first batch is done under supervision of foreign technicians from Honda, after they are done with production in Thailand which does take time. Considering it was force majure in case of 9th Gen, the delay was not more than 2 months making it August right after yearly maintainence of the plant instead of October. Would you like to shed some light on the 8th Gen Reborn as well which came on roads abroad in 2005 but Atlas gave it in 2006?
      Assuming your theory is correct why didn't Atlas give us a facelift of the 8th Gen if they had to follow what their masters in Asian region had done?
      And @ghayyour bro if your prediction is right I promise i will get an extra invitation of the launch ceremony for you at Honda factory before public can see the car in showrooms or pictures of Pakistani produced Civic OR even if I can't manage an extra invitation of the factory visit (which i can) i will sacrifice my own presence and let you go instead. It's a promise. Consider it a bet in which only i will pay if I lose and you got nothing at all to lose in any case.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

2015 impossible
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

2015 impossible
      2015+2 = Guess very much possible. LOL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

2015 impossible

Honda will also offer a free world tour to every Civic customer if they launch it in 2015

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

ok. let me tell you about the city. current city shape is not launched in Pakistan because of royalty issues + India ... these hints are enough.
      For face lifts this is not mandatory or a sort of relaxation any country can opt or omit.
      Regarding Honda Plant at Bhai Phero .... need not to go in details ...
      I may not give a length to this discussion because I might have more stakes in Auto Industry of Pakistan than your's.

Plant shutdowns are pre-planned and especially in case of new model launch years. it takes around one month to change the assembly lines including paint and body shop.
      Once again November 2015 was just an example.

But I will wait for the invitations at Honda Plant if Atlas offers Civic X before end Q1, 2016 ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

ok. let me tell you about the city. current city shape is not launched in Pakistan because of royalty issues + India ... these hints are enough.
      For face lifts this is not mandatory or a sort of relaxation any country can opt or omit.
      Regarding Honda Plant at Bhai Phero .... need not to go in details ...
      I may not give a length to this discussion because I might have more stakes in Auto Industry of Pakistan than your's.

Plant shutdowns are pre-planned and especially in case of new model launch years. it takes around one month to change the assembly lines including paint and body shop.
      Once again November 2015 was just an example.

But I will wait for the invitations at Honda Plant if Atlas offers Civic X before end Q1, 2016 ?

So now November 2015 is an example. Array bhaiyya itna jaldi aap ne poora quarter add kar diya 2016 ka? Abhi toh party shuru hui thi

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
      Count me in as well..😊

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      55 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This car looks killer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
      This car looks killer
      But the wait is killing the honda die hard fans which seems like a very long one.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List