Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 922 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #6361
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,642
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Guys any confirmation about when the car will be available for display at showrooms?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      They are all saying Mid July. Or maybe right before Eid


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #6362
      PakWheeler Follow
      AffaanAlAziz1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      32
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Yes they have made a lovely car. No doubt. But they should earn by producing volumes.
      "Murghi zabah na kerain"

      sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

    • #6363
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      819
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AffaanAlAziz1 View Post
      With leather interior and navigation price difference between grande and 1.8 oriel is near 3 lacs. I'm not getting convinced why to spend extra on 1.8 oriel. Grande seems better to me in the situation.

      sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Why dont you consider jdms?

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

    • #6364
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      819
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post
      Its my point of view anyone has right to differ.

      PS:LOL ROFL LMAO dont look good on professional forums
      Im not going for civic right now, it seems it would be a better buy after an year or so. About premio one can actually get it cheaper than the others i mentioned. I'm eyeing an AMG package C Class and lexus too. Tbh civic just fades away from my mind. Only wait is for the launch now although the hope is nonexistent now.

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

    • #6365
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,576
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
      Keep your altis till end of this year, after then decide if you need to buy Civic or anything else. You will see how Civic is doing in the market and then you will be in better position to decide.
      Yes but it will put on more miles and lose more money by then. I am mainly changing because of immobiliser, though have insurance till April 17.

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #6366
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Yes but it will put on more miles and lose more money by then. I am mainly changing because of immobiliser, though have insurance till April 17.

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Wait for Civic thoroughly review it ... na pasand aye tu Grande Zindabaad.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #6367
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      They are all saying Mid July. Or maybe right before Eid


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Okay till then I will also sell off my 9th gen.
      Will see if civic is worth the upgrade. I hope I get too see it much earlier.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #6368
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      VOTE for your engine choice HERE> https://www.pollcaster.com/c/poll/dF...dseMoWxJJfel7N

      [Poll is added in the opening post]
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #6369
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,642
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Okay till then I will also sell off my 9th gen.
      Will see if civic is worth the upgrade. I hope I get too see it much earlier.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Depends what kind of an upgrade you mean. A Turbo will be for sure an upgrade. As far as the 1.8 is concerned, well I will consider that too as an upgrade as well despite the older engine. Following are my upgrade points for which I have opted.
      1. I'm a FAN BOY. As some can even say for guys like me: stupid fan boys.
      *on a separate note even how much I thank Allah, that's not enough for what I have*
      2. The new one is simply gorgeous
      3. It's bigger
      4. It's lower (height of the 9th Gen was a drawback and it felt a bit wobbly)
      5. Added features
      6. October 2012 - May 2016, 3.5 years with my 9th Gen, one car and I wanted to change it.
      7. To be honest I wasn't as satisfied with the 9th Gen as the 8th (like the majority world)
      8. The body, shape and posture of a car describe it's driving capability just by looking at it, with the beautiful chisels, a stable and wider stance I am more than sure 10th Gen is on a different level compared to 9th. So what even if the old 1.8 in 10th is not much faster compared to the past. Just acceleration is not the only criteria in a Car.
      I have my reasons. And Allah has blessed me enough for it. It's pointless staying away from things you want, can have and still complain, and after complaining still get it.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #6370
      PakWheeler Follow
      Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Koi inside news do brothers Hi Octane k bare me mujhe es week faisla karna hy keh Grande luu ya 1.5T

      Dr.Abdullah Zia

    • #6371
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,642
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Koi inside news do brothers Hi Octane k bare me mujhe es week faisla karna hy keh Grande luu ya 1.5T

      Dr.Abdullah Zia
      If you ask me, Get a 1.8 Civic


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #6372
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Depends what kind of an upgrade you mean. A Turbo will be for sure an upgrade. As far as the 1.8 is concerned, well I will consider that too as an upgrade as well despite the older engine. Following are my upgrade points for which I have opted.
      1. I'm a FAN BOY. As some can even say for guys like me: stupid fan boys.
      *on a separate note even how much I thank Allah, that's not enough for what I have*
      2. The new one is simply gorgeous
      3. It's bigger
      4. It's lower (height of the 9th Gen was a drawback and it felt a bit wobbly)
      5. Added features
      6. October 2012 - May 2016, 3.5 years with my 9th Gen, one car and I wanted to change it.
      7. To be honest I wasn't as satisfied with the 9th Gen as the 8th (like the majority world)
      8. The body, shape and posture of a car describe it's driving capability just by looking at it, with the beautiful chisels, a stable and wider stance I am more than sure 10th Gen is on a different level compared to 9th. So what even if the old 1.8 in 10th is not much faster compared to the past. Just acceleration is not the only criteria in a Car.
      I have my reasons. And Allah has blessed me enough for it. It's pointless staying away from things you want, can have and still complain, and after complaining still get it.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Ali bhai turbo is out of question. Personally I don't need it nor it is worth the money. Instead of turbo we are getting a proper family car which is Vezel so turbo bye bye.

      Now coming to a car which me and my brother will drive. A car that is personally ours and we will customise it according to our liking. We bought 9th gen and as I have stated earlier it was an average experience infact bad one, none of my family members were happy with it. So now it is time to sell it.

      Yes I 100% agree acceleration is not everything, just with cvt alone the new civic will be different then current one as power delivery will be instant and smooth.
      For suspension I really hope Honda has done it's homework, because 9th gen was a big turn off, it's hard suspension bought harshness in the cabin and a lot of wind and road noise. I hope civic X is a bit soft and isolated.
      Rest the test drive will do the talking.

      If not satisfied then corolla zindabaad

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #6373
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      rajahasnain92's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Gujjar khan
      Age
      24
      Posts
      1,264
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Ali bhai turbo is out of question. Personally I don't need it nor it is worth the money. Instead of turbo we are getting a proper family car which is Vezel so turbo bye bye.

      Now coming to a car which me and my brother will drive. A car that is personally ours and we will customise it according to our liking. We bought 9th gen and as I have stated earlier it was an average experience infact bad one, none of my family members were happy with it. So now it is time to sell it.

      Yes I 100% agree acceleration is not everything, just with cvt alone the new civic will be different then current one as power delivery will be instant and smooth.
      For suspension I really hope Honda has done it's homework, because 9th gen was a big turn off, it's hard suspension bought harshness in the cabin and a lot of wind and road noise. I hope civic X is a bit soft and isolated.
      Rest the test drive will do the talking.

      If not satisfied then corolla zindabaad

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      what is this bro apny to civic ko bye bye bol dia tha na phr dil bn gya civic ka please don't say that vezel is better than civic X..because now i know you'll end up buying civic X


      Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using PW Forums
      Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

    • #6374
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
      what is this bro apny to civic ko bye bye bol dia tha na phr dil bn gya civic ka please don't say that vezel is better than civic X..because now i know you'll end up buying civic X


      Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using PW Forums
      Read my post from start again

      There is no way in hell that civic is better then Vezel. We are replacing 2 cars. One is definitely Vezel and other might be civic or corolla.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #6375
      PakWheeler Follow
      Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Bro there are more features in Grande as compared to Simple 1.8 so why not grande more features less price?

      Dr.Abdullah Zia

    • #6376
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,642
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Bro there are more features in Grande as compared to Simple 1.8 so why not grande more features less price?

      Dr.Abdullah Zia
      I have no intentions to start a comparison at this thread. I am only going to express my views and feelings. So please guys those who want to argue I will not become a party to comparison discussion.
      Well the thing is, Corolla simply lacks the punch and pleasure that's there in a Civic. There is something missing. My friend bought a Grande and then exchange with me for a few days with my 9th Gen for experience (please keep in mind 9th Gen was not a proper Civic)
      After 2 days I was badly missing my 9th Gen. Though initially I liked Grande and after those 2 days my friend ended up selling the Grande and bought a 9th Gen.
      So since I don't want the comfort control and pleasure to missing, I don't want that something missing my Vote is for Civic.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #6377
      PakWheeler Follow
      dragoninja94's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      217
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default Suggestions needed

      -I have always been a CIVIC fan, but never had a CIVIC before.

      -I have to decide b/w CIVIC 10th Gen 1.8L and Grande. The pricing is not an issue. Timing is a problem.
      Delivery time is an issue. Some Honda dealers are being rude, and are not even willing to convey a rough estimate of the car delivery time.
      If i book a Grande on Monday,i'll get it Mid-August. As for the CIVIC, I have no idea. Does anybody have any idea how much will i have to wait for a CIVIC?

    • #6378
      PakWheeler Follow
      Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I have no intentions to start a comparison at this thread. I am only going to express my views and feelings. So please guys those who want to argue I will not become a party to comparison discussion.
      Well the thing is, Corolla simply lacks the punch and pleasure that's there in a Civic. There is something missing. My friend bought a Grande and then exchange with me for a few days with my 9th Gen for experience (please keep in mind 9th Gen was not a proper Civic)
      After 2 days I was badly missing my 9th Gen. Though initially I liked Grande and after those 2 days my friend ended up selling the Grande and bought a 9th Gen.
      So since I don't want the comfort control and pleasure to missing, I don't want that something missing my Vote is for Civic.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      I have got ur point

      Dr.Abdullah Zia

    • #6379
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      As per current poll updates.. 66% opting for 1.5T.. https://www.pollcaster.com/c/poll/dF...dseMoWxJJfel7N
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #6380
      PakWheeler Follow
      aa78's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      697
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Like someone said earlier, they recommend 91 RON for the 1.8 variant as well? I think in USDM it is the same for both as there is one manual stating the fuel requirements - need confirmation.
      No. The 1.8l engine in the US is from the new Earth Dream series. The one they will use here is the same old R18a used in 8th and 9th gen.

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •