Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 924 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424824 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 18468
Like Tree11448Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darktempler View Post
      Hello everyone,
      I have been a follower of this thread from quite a while now. I have also booked a 1.5T but now after hearing about the fuel problem I am planning to shift to 1.8 oriel.

I am willing to pay extra for the leather package but I am not sure about the navigation/entertainment system.

My question is whether the system provided by Honda is worth the extra money? I have had bad experience with the system in 9th Generation Civic. Do you think its better to get the after market system like Pioneer, Sony etc?

P.S I personally think 1.5T will work fine with the normal fuel. How can AHL launch a car that is not compatible with the available fuel?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Actually the navigation system must have been improved now, even if it isn't you should get it for following reasons:
      1. Reverse camera is a must in these cars with higher trunk lines
      2. An aftermarket system cannot be fitted in these modern cars having in dash systems. I doubt you will be able to find a standard 2 din slot for 10th Gen Civic even from any other country so aftermarket stuff like pioneer etc is not an option. The best you could do is wait for 6 months till some chinese company makes aftermarket in dash system which will be even worse.
      3. Getting an aftermarket system even an in dash voids electrical warranty of the car sometimes knowing how ruse our local automakers can be and find a simple excuse to deny warranty.
      I would seriously suggest rather avoid the keather leather interior because Honda has a very poor leather quality in PKDM amd you will get angry after 6 months with it. I guarantee you will be better off with leatherite seats stitching in 1/10 the price

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hello everyone,
      I have been a follower of this thread from quite a while now. I have also booked a 1.5T but now after hearing about the fuel problem I am planning to shift to 1.8 oriel.

I am willing to pay extra for the leather package but I am not sure about the navigation/entertainment system.

My question is whether the system provided by Honda is worth the extra money? I have had bad experience with the system in 9th Generation Civic. Do you think its better to get the after market system like Pioneer, Sony etc?

P.S I personally think 1.5T will work fine with the normal fuel. How can AHL launch a car that is not compatible with the available fuel?

Yeah I have switched to 1.8 as well. Will get it quicker than the 1.5T just because I cannot keep a check on the kind of fuel which the car is using as that is going to be the main car used now as the other car's are older and I want to give them a break.

As for the leather package, go for it. About the entertainment package, I don't think so. Did you see their crappy rear entertainment package. I mean its a crappy screen attached to the centre console, which is just too pathetic. I am not going for it. I have gone for the navigation package but that's about it. I did have issues with the 9th Gen Navigation system but then the Pakistani company (I cant remember the name) replaced it and it worked ok since then.

Btw, I haven't seen any mention of the amount of cameras this car has. The 9th had 3 cameras, front, rear and the cabin camera. Lets see what they give with the 10th.
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Actually the navigation system must have been improved now, even if it isn't you should get it for following reasons: 1. Reverse camera is a must in these cars with higher trunk lines 2. An aftermarket system cannot be fitted in these modern cars having in dash systems. I doubt you will be able to find a standard 2 din slot for 10th Gen Civic even from any other country so aftermarket stuff like pioneer etc is not an option. The best you could donis wait for 6 months till some chinese company makes aftermarket in dash system which will be even worse. 3. Getting an aftermarket system even an in dash voids electrical warranty of the car sometimes knowing how ruse our loval automakers can be and find a simple excuse to deny warranty.
      Inwould seriously suggest rather avoid the keather interior because Honda has a very poor leather quality in PKDM amd you will get angry afyer 6 months with it.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Oh no. Why? What happens to the leather Atlas installs? Is it that bad? Coz once the car is out of the showroom, they don't give the leather package and I always end up using one of the local shops to stitch the leather like material.
      -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      Yeah I have switched to 1.8 as well. Will get it quicker than the 1.5T just because I cannot keep a check on the kind of fuel which the car is using as that is going to be the main car used now as the other car's are older and I want to give them a break.

As for the leather package, go for it. About the entertainment package, I don't think so. Did you see their crappy rear entertainment package. I mean its a crappy screen attached to the centre console, which is just too pathetic. I am not going for it. I have gone for the navigation package but that's about it. I did have issues with the 9th Gen Navigation system but then the Pakistani company (I cant remember the name) replaced it and it worked ok since then.

Btw, I haven't seen any mention of the amount of cameras this car has. The 9th had 3 cameras, front, rear and the cabin camera. Lets see what they give with the 10th.
      Those in my family who have once experienced local Civic with oem leather have sworn never to waste such money again. As far the entertainment system it's from Tracking World.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

To be honest Toyota has a far superior leather quality than Atlas' crappy stupid leather.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hello everyone,

Don't switch ur booking from 1.5T to 1.8 u'll regret when honda will say that they have tweaked turbo engine to run on normal fuel as they'll achive their goal of increasing the number of booking for 1.8

Dr.Abdullah Zia

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Those in my family who have once experienced local Civic with oem leather have sworn never to waste such money again. As far the entertainment system it's from Tracking World.

Hmm. Local leather like material it is then. Thanks for the heads-up.

Oh yeah. @darktempler, I had the navi changed from Tracking World and it didn't give me any issues after that.

For now the only Honda I have which has been running straight for the last 9 years is the 8th gen beast.
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

After reading Masroor bhai's aka autophile's post on fuel, I was just curious and went to check my grande's user manual which says use 91 or higher.
      I have never used anything other than super and no knocking or any other issues have been observed. Mera khayal hai it's more of a hype and the turbo would run fine on 87 Ron. Is liye am thinking of 1.5T option now and not to change the variant.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

To be honest Toyota has a far superior leather quality than Atlas' crappy stupid leather.

What a shame for Atlas. They just lost a leather package customer
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default civix

Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
      Dil k armaan ansuon mai bheh gaye
      1.5 T (

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
      hahaha...I think we should all make a new thread with this topic for CIVIC X Please add me to such a group

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Actually the navigation system must have been improved now, even if it isn't you should get it for following reasons:
      1. Reverse camera is a must in these cars with higher trunk lines
      2. An aftermarket system cannot be fitted in these modern cars having in dash systems. I doubt you will be able to find a standard 2 din slot for 10th Gen Civic even from any other country so aftermarket stuff like pioneer etc is not an option. The best you could do is wait for 6 months till some chinese company makes aftermarket in dash system which will be even worse.
      3. Getting an aftermarket system even an in dash voids electrical warranty of the car sometimes knowing how ruse our local automakers can be and find a simple excuse to deny warranty.
      I would seriously suggest rather avoid the keather leather interior because Honda has a very poor leather quality in PKDM amd you will get angry after 6 months with it. I guarantee you will be better off with leatherite seats stitching in 1/10 the price

Sounds convincing

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      After reading Masroor bhai's aka autophile's post on fuel, I was just curious and went to check my grande's user manual which says use 91 or higher.
      I have never used anything other than super and no knocking or any other issues have been observed. Mera khayal hai it's more of a hype and the turbo would run fine on 87 Ron. Is liye am thinking of 1.5T option now and not to change the variant.

Thanks for the info. I will still go with the 1.8 as that is going to be a family car and i'd rather be safe than sorry and see how the market reacts to the 1.5 T. To be honest, Toyota can take a lot more beating than a civic in our country, Civic has a little nakhras but oh well. Civic X isn't running off anywhere so I'll wait before I get my hands on the 1.5 T in replacement of my 8th Gen.
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The so called leather seats on turbo variant are standard and thats bad.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Don't switch ur booking from 1.5T to 1.8 u'll regret when honda will say that they have tweaked turbo engine to run on normal fuel as they'll achive their goal of increasing the number of booking for 1.8

Dr.Abdullah Zia
      I am still not sure about the final decision, just waiting for some official statement from ATLAS through proper channel.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Nothing much will happen if you drive it for some hundreds of kms on normal petrol. Try to get petrol from reputed Shell or Total as they have better quality of fuel and Shell is unleaded so you can use for sometime, but it will perform better on Hi octane.91 ron is even mentioned in Corolla 9th Gen manual, but I have driven it 134,000 kms on regular fuel without any problem.
      Apart from shell others are not unleaded?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
      Apart from shell others are not unleaded?
      He means to say that all reputable companies have unleaded fuel, Shell being an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So all of you are saying that car will work fine on normal fuel no issues will be at all? I also think so.

Dr.Abdullah Zia

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@sashah666 & @darktempler
      This kind of original stitching type leatherite seat covers start from 6500 to a max of 7500 (best material). These seats are from my 8th Gen. And the leatherite doesn't crack, fade or start shining in 6 years compared to Atlas Honda's original leather which gets ugly in rather 6 months
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466242252.152483.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  125.3 KB

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@sashah666 & @darktempler
      This kind of original stitching type leatherite seat covers start from 6500 to a max of 7500 (best material). These seats are from my 8th Gen. And the leatherite doesn't crack, fade or start shining in 6 years compared to Atlas Honda's original leather which gets ugly in rather 6 months
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466242252.152483.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  125.3 KB

Wow. The car looks great btw. Yeah I am sold on the idea of dropping OEM Honda Leather for leatherette which is a fraction of the price.

I can also vouch for the leatherette as my 8th Gen has it for the last 7 years and hasn't faded, cracked or anything. Usual cleaning of it every now and then brings it back to its original state.

Thanks @arkhitekt for saving me from the OEM Leather
      -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      What a shame for Atlas. They just lost a leather package customer
      This is how PKDM Civic oem leather looks like after a short span of timeName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466242597.872390.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  95.4 KB
      And as of this thread they have lost whole vehicle customers so I am pretty sure they will be sad about a few leather package customers as well

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List