Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 924 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445845 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I think Honda has just one valid defence: did we force you to book the car?

Rest there is no way, that anything they have done is justified........

We shouldnt back down. Stand up for yourself brothers. For your right.

Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Q: If Atlas today price 1.5T equal to 1.8L.. will people still buy it?.. keeping in mind we have fuel issues??
      Yes, I will.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

is there any possibility regarding the launch of base version like in other countries ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      Yes, I will.
      This will loosen your case... if you are after Atlas that they didn't release all info specially the fuel grade. Now how come you want same with lower price. This shows fuel is not an issue rather price and I think all those who had pre-booking orders stashed 1 million because price is not issue for them. As far as I know turbo has the much higher orders than 1.8.

Your stance should be incomplete information which resulted in wrong decision by buyer in selection of a product.. and the advance is non refundable.. which is now resulted in a forced sale as buyer have no option..
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

exo
      PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abubakar.farooq.988 View Post
      is there any possibility regarding the launch of base version like in other countries ?
      There could be, I think they took a lesson from Indus motor Company of launching only the premium variant first like indus only launched grande in the last quarter of 2014 and the 1.6altis wasnt made available till later next year

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

did anyone forced you to book the car? were you aware of the fact that neither the price nor the official product is released? were you aware of the fact that when you were depositing money for the product you would have to adjust to the final price? to be honest i don't see that strong of a case, phir bhi best of luck
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

lol .. who told you guys to book the car if you didn't know the prices etc..
      And now you guys think crying on a forum is going to help you..
      NOTHING will happen to Honda Nothing..
      All these plans and dramay are due to vella pan nothing else..
      Keep at it boys . this is some quality entertainment

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Turbo diesel is a different phenomenon altogether, diesel is already crude. By the way i have seen majority of sportages are now swapped with either Toyota 2.0D engines from Bilal Gunj or other 1.6 Petrol ones. I have seen BMW diesels spitting black clouds from silencers. Been a total flop for Pakistan. As a market trend they have a seriously poor resale value which wouldn't have been the case if they were fine. Our fuel quality is a major fact in contributions of killing them whereas diesel engines are a hit in Europe. Same poor quality applies to petrol as well in Pakistan.
      If anyone could please correct me incase i'm wrong. We probably get much lower RON levels in ordinary petrol which majority of the population uses opposed to what other countries have. Probably the new 1.5 T Honda may require higher ones. How many people would be using Hi-octane ritually to equalise the RON difference in our local petrol.
      What to expect from a brilliant nation that has been putting CNG cylinders into things like Accords, BMW 7 Series and Cygnus etc

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      For those who are wondering why I am not upset at Atlas, reposting something I said 6 months ago. I'm repeatedly saying this trouble was always there in the bag.
      I myself would have been at fault if I still opted for a Turbo Civic. It's easier to blame others but it's better to use your own brain

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Developing country and it's problems.. What kind of goofs go to a dealership and pay money for a product which hasn't been officially launched and no confirmed features or specs are told ... Still we complain why our auto industry is doomed . Funny people !

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      Developing country and it's problems.. What kind of goofs go to a dealership and pay money for a product which hasn't been officially launched and no confirmed features or specs are told ... Still we complain why our auto industry is doomed . Funny people !

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
      And i raised a hue and cry over this ridiculous behaviour on part of the consumers then i was termed as spreading negativity. Hell i even reminded everyone that these dealers and atlas are not to be trusted at the initial stages but no sir.......we want to blow a hole in our feet via a double barrel shot gun.

I didnt question anyones means of earning or anything. I just said that the consumers in Pakistan are not level headed yet they expect the producer to treat them as rational and from a captial market where consumer is boss.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Agreed, no one forced anyone to book 1.5 turbo/ 1.8 oriel. People have paid for the pre-bookings based on the fact that Honda is a multinational, a big name in Auto Industry, with a very good reputation around the globe especially in Pakistan. It's not that people booked the cars with Atlas altogether on speculation, they were given tentative features list by none other than authorized 3S dealerships. Doesn't Atlas regulate its authorized 3S dealerships? Moreover, regarding price people had been told by the dealerships (I myself was contacted by Honda Centre, Rwp sales rep) that the prices would increase by 50k - max 1 lac compared with the current gen trims and the turbo would be another 2 lacs plus from the 1.8 top of the line trim. Regarding 1.5 turbo fuel it was definitely assumed that it would run on normal gasoline since Civic is a routine 4 door sedan not a sports car. If at all it had different fuel requirement, it should have been conveyed before the pre-bookings. So one can't call the guys with the pre-bookings altogether goofs, they have been cheated by the Atlas Honda.
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

the features Honda Atlas have stripped and the extra money they're charging for a product that is sub par quality compared to international Civic ... guess I'll be sticking with my City for a while and not give Atlas anymore of my money .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That too is not a valid justification. They have manipulated and concealed the facts from their consumers. And due to that consumers pre-booked with them for the new car due the goodwill they enjoyed in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      I think Honda has just one valid defence: did we force you to book the car?

Rest there is no way, that anything they have done is justified........

We shouldnt back down. Stand up for yourself brothers. For your right.

Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
      Guys the email i have written to atlas Honda.

I suggest that everyone should send them an email as well. :

Hi,

I recently pre-booked a Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo variant on 8th June 2016. I had been waiting anxiously for this variant since last year when it launched internationally. Upon booking i was told the amount of PKR 1.0 million would be non-refundable. That even though is unethical on part of Atlas Honda since no confirmed official list of features was released by Atlas Honda but like many i over looked the non-refundable part expecting that Atlas Honda would behave ethically and trusted them at keeping my best interest as a customer at the forefront. However after 9 days we get to know that a very major part of the information had been withheld by Atlas Honda, a piece of information that would have led many to not book the civic including myself. That piece of information which was left out so conveniently was the Fuel requirement for the 1.5L Turbo version. The car should not be run on any fuel but High Octane.

"Standing ovation". Bravo Atlas Honda for not disclosing an integral part of the information to the customer, information that would have directly effected the decision of every customer that pre-booked the 1.5L Turbo charged variant. This withholding of information that had a bearing on the decision of the buyer is tantamount to fraud. Especially when 80% of the booking were for the 1.5L Turbo variant. The fact that Atlas Honda kept an option to switch over to the 1.8L variant before or at the time of official launch now seems to make sense after finding out about the fuel requirement. Since Atlas Honda knew that the availability of fuel of 91 RON is limited and had the customer known this information they never would have booked it so better to withhold this information after having received the money which is non refundable and then giving them the option to switch to the 1.8L variant later on there by trapping the customer and leaving them no option but to purchase a vehicle from you.

This whole handling of situation and deceiving the customer by not disclosing full facts , facts that would otherwise have had bearing on the decision of the customer is grounds to take Atlas Honda to the courts since i gave an advance for a product whose functioning is dependent upon a certain grade of fuel that is not easily available in the major cities of Pakistan and this was left out at the time you took a non-refundable amount from me for the said product. I demand that you give those customers who opted for the 1.5L the option of refund rather than forcing them to switch over to a 1.8L variant something they never gave the PKR 1.0 million to begin with.

I hope that you respond to this as soon as possible as there are a few hundred customers with the same complaint who will go to the highest forum to have it addressed.

Thanks
      The thing is that they still haven't officially informed the people who pre-booked the 1.5t that it runs on Hi-Octane. We got to know it through leaked information. So we can easily sue them in consumer court with a strong case before they, officially, let us know that our cars are going to run on Hi-Octane only. I, for instance, gave an address, on the relationship contract, of a city where there is no availability of Hi-Octane in the 400 km vicinity but was not informed about this issue at the time of booking. So I have a strong case against them as I'm being forced to settle for a car that I never wanted to have.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well written article @fazalwahab11375, sincerely hope we can get something out of it.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Damn 10th gen civic is too expensive. I'll buy a9th gen manual oriel and small car under 10 lac. Any suggestions?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Had a chat with my cousin ,former altas marketing employee for a long time.

Discussed the thinking behind the people who make different decisions. It does boil down to one main thing that as a nation we are gullible. Not meant as an insult but this is because we do not know our rights tor what is acceptable or not. Either no proper laws exist to protect consumers , what little is present is unclear and unknown.

It is no surprise Atlas did what they did. Things are changing and due to the internet and forums, we are more aware. A collective effort is needed by all to make change and to hold Atlas accountable. What?s done is done ,no point is keeping saying why some booked, why others said this or said that previously etc. I do hope all this effort leads somewhere for benefit of the consumer.

About the current tentative prices and specs, my cousin said that this indeed could be a ploy , as some said here before, to shift people to 1.8. We do not know the full specs, for sure a near 4 lakh increase just for the engine, paddle shift, probably cheap rear screen etc isn?t justifiable . So either more specs haven?t been revealed and the pics that were taken of the 1.5t red is a test mule , or the price is just inflated now to sell the 1.8. Anyways all will be revealed soon.

• 20-06-2016, 11:56 AM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

People being hasty and "dumb rich" is one thing, Honda ATLAS had the responsibility to clarify and nullify ANY wrong/ fake/ unconfirmed / unofficial/ fabricated information being provided to their customers by their HONDA 3S dealerships or other party. Its a strong case always is , its just that we never peruse. And even dumber people start to discourage the ones who are only about to exercise a basic right. there is nothing to loose in filing a petition.
      "A WOMAN WITHOUT HER MAN, IS NOTHING"

"A WOMAN: WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Cheer up guys..

Its worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5P-NtHIrY
      I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
      Had a chat with my cousin ,former altas marketing employee for a long time.

Discussed the thinking behind the people who make different decisions. It does boil down to one main thing that as a nation we are gullible. Not meant as an insult but this is because we do not know our rights tor what is acceptable or not. Either no proper laws exist to protect consumers , what little is present is unclear and unknown.

It is no surprise Atlas did what they did. Things are changing and due to the internet and forums, we are more aware. A collective effort is needed by all to make change and to hold Atlas accountable. What?s done is done ,no point is keeping saying why some booked, why others said this or said that previously etc. I do hope all this effort leads somewhere for benefit of the consumer.

About the current tentative prices and specs, my cousin said that this indeed could be a ploy , as some said here before, to shift people to 1.8. We do not know the full specs, for sure a near 4 lakh increase just for the engine, paddle shift, probably cheap rear screen etc isn?t justifiable . So either more specs haven?t been revealed and the pics that were taken of the 1.5t red is a test mule , or the price is just inflated now to sell the 1.8. Anyways all will be revealed soon.
      I like the idea of the leaked models being test mules and hope we do get something better when the car is launched in July, esp on the turbo variant where there is a huge difference in pricing.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List