Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 924 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #7001
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      For those who are still adamantly insisting to take Atlas to court for increasing price after booking. I am again repeating the contract. Please read the clauses in bold. You can read from your own contracts as well. I will also try to draft this word by word since scans are not clear.
      They have clearly told you they can increase the price and change specifications without informing the customer and that is something all of those who booked the car have agreed and accepted and signed on. I would request if we have a lawyer on the forum to please elaborate and explain if anything at all can be done against Atlas on something for which we ourselves gave them the right to do so.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466436271.414836.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  340.6 KB
      Points 1, 11 and 15 are definitely to be seen and they are already in bold.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7002
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      For those who are still adamantly insisting to take Atlas to court for increasing price after booking. I am again repeating the contract. Please read the clauses in bold. You can read from your own contracts as well. I will also try to draft this word by word since scans are not clear.
      They have clearly told you they can increase the price and change specifications without informing the customer and that is something all of those who booked the car have agreed and accepted and signed on. I would request if we have a lawyer on the forum to please elaborate and explain if anything at all can be done against Atlas on something for which we ourselves gave them the right to do so.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466436271.414836.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  340.6 KB
      Points 1, 11 and 15 are definitely to be seen and they are already in bold.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      In other words qaum khud phassi hai

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #7003
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

    • #7004
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      In other words qaum khud phassi hai

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      To simply put it, YES. Kaum khud phassi hai.
      Everyone themselves said "Aa Bail Mujhay Maar"


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7005
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Actually, kuch bey-sabaray logo ki wajha se qaum phass gai hai
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #7006
      PakWheeler Follow
      eemmads's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      198
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Feels good to be finally proven right.


      😎

    • #7007
      PakWheeler Follow
      centos's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      606
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      But if we don't react or protest to these ******** clauses tomorrow they will add a clause that they reserve the right to deliver the car when ever the hell they want or worse they have the right to take booking for a turbo and then change the engine to 1.8. I know sounds ridiculous but so does those clauses that are already in there.

    • #7008
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      But if we don't react or protest to these ******** clauses tomorrow they will add a clause that they reserve the right to deliver the car when ever the hell they want or worse they have the right to take booking for a turbo and then change the engine to 1.8. I know sounds ridiculous but so does those clauses that are already in there.

      Well to surprise you further, they already have taken the right to change the engine to Turbo when the said they have the right to change "specifications"
      But yes you are right in a way. You do have the right to protest. I don't want to extend and take the debate off topic, we can protest all we want. But our rights are limited only to the "protest" part not beyond that.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7009
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      They can change design, and specification as we all know they are very good at [look at the stripped Civic].. But they didn't change engine and the required fuel for it and they didn't inform this thing to anyone who booked..


      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #7010
      PakWheeler Follow
      AffaanAlAziz1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      32
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      For those who are still adamantly insisting to take Atlas to court for increasing price after booking. I am again repeating the contract. Please read the clauses in bold. You can read from your own contracts as well. I will also try to draft this word by word since scans are not clear.
      They have clearly told you they can increase the price and change specifications without informing the customer and that is something all of those who booked the car have agreed and accepted and signed on. I would request if we have a lawyer on the forum to please elaborate and explain if anything at all can be done against Atlas on something for which we ourselves gave them the right to do so.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466436271.414836.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  340.6 KB
      Points 1, 11 and 15 are definitely to be seen and they are already in bold.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      True. Still this is unethical. Since such clauses are made part of the agreement to protect the company in force majeure/ unavoidable circumstances. Doesn't mean they rip off the simpleton motivated Pakistani guys. The issue is they have been misguiding their consumers through their authorized 3S dealerships. This is a clear cut consumers court case.

      sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

    • #7011
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      They can change design, and specification as we all know they are very good at [look at the stripped Civic].. But they didn't change engine and the required fuel for it and they didn't inform this thing to anyone who booked..
      Doesn't that fall under specifications?
      They changed the specification of the car from one type of fuel requirement to the other.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7012
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AffaanAlAziz1 View Post
      True. Still this is unethical. Since such clauses are made part of the agreement to protect the company in force majeure/ unavoidable circumstances. Doesn't mean they rip off the simpleton motivated Pakistani guys. The issue is they have been misguiding their consumers through their authorized 3S dealerships. This is a clear cut consumers court case.

      sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      It definitely and sure is unethical but they will find many many loopholes to get away. As a complete layman at law I am just indicating the loopholes.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7013
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      So how come they sold an item without first declaring its specification? I know its part fault of buyer to confirm what he is buying but as seller its major responsibility on seller. Do you think they ATLAS was not knowing that 91 is not available widely.. The had the car in testing phase for months and they clearly know that this will be an issue so why not declare it. And how come ATLAS website still show pre booking without even declaring the product? Or we all still think that ATLAS will surprise us and say " Regular 87" can be used? which in the entire world no one in using in the cars at least not in 10th Generation Civic..



      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Doesn't that fall under specifications?
      They changed the specification of the car from one type of fuel requirement to the other.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #7014
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Change can only come if we stop buying cars like this.
      Humai paisay de k hi kiun khayaal ata hai?
      Enthusiasts aside...is mulk mai investors ko hi chain nahi ata. In ka bus ma chalay her cheez hi book kerle and then sell at insane premium.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #7015
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Xulfiqar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Other
      Age
      38
      Posts
      24,403
      Follows
      131
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3990 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      4
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      6

      Default

      so when are we going to see a Honda civic turbo CNG thread.

      and that clause for the 91 RON is not new, if anyone is old enough to remember when the 1996 Honda Civic VTi was launched in Pakistan - it had a sticker inside the filler flap claiming this car gets 95 RON. - Yeah good luck.

      this red stamp is just a future assurance that Atlas Honda Motorcars will not entertain any sort of engine repair - they will blame all and everything on the fuel. (remember this is Pakistan, the courts are for sale, Honda has more deeper pockets than consumers)
      ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

    • #7016
      PakWheeler Follow
      adnanniazi_2000's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Faisalabad
      Age
      32
      Posts
      153
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Looks like we are all done away with this car's initial craze???

    • #7017
      PakWheeler Follow
      adnanniazi_2000's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Faisalabad
      Age
      32
      Posts
      153
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
      so when are we going to see a Honda civic turbo CNG thread.

      and that clause for the 91 RON is not new, if anyone is old enough to remember when the 1996 Honda Civic VTi was launched in Pakistan - it had a sticker inside the filler flap claiming this car gets 95 RON. - Yeah good luck.

      this red stamp is just a future assurance that Atlas Honda Motorcars will not entertain any sort of engine repair - they will blame all and everything on the fuel. (remember this is Pakistan, the courts are for sale, Honda has more deeper pockets than consumers)
      Exactly, Honda Atlas might not even know how to repair this car's engine so better put that blame on consumer.

    • #7018
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      So how come they sold an item without first declaring its specification? I know its part fault of buyer to confirm what he is buying but as seller its major responsibility on seller. Do you think they ATLAS was not knowing that 91 is not available widely.. The had the car in testing phase for months and they clearly know that this will be an issue so why not declare it. And how come ATLAS website still show pre booking without even declaring the product? Or we all still think that ATLAS will surprise us and say " Regular 87" can be used? which in the entire world no one in using in the cars at least not in 10th Generation Civic..
      To be honest, Atlas was in a panic mode. The pressure was too much and major fans were begging them to give at least something. Which they gave. On a realistic honest note, Atlas has gone a bit low this time and very poorly managed the launch.
      And all along I am not defending Atlas but I am only trying to give an idea that despite their blunders and rights they have unethically deprived people of. But before totally blaming them buyers should also have thought about what they should have done and what not. People like @Nabeel_Ali did the right thing to wait. They will still get away with it legally. I am again and again using the word legally.
      This kind of pre booking has been SORT OF done in the past. How do you think private dealers have always got cars early to fetch own? Why in the past as well some people with contacts have gotten cars early. The only difference is that regular genuine buyers this time have exposure, access and knowledge to information due to better social media and pakwheels.
      The only thing that can be done is send them on a moral and ethical guilt trip.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7019
      PakWheeler Follow
      adnanniazi_2000's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Faisalabad
      Age
      32
      Posts
      153
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      To be honest, Atlas was in a panic mode. The pressure was too much and major fans were begging them to give at least something. Which they gave. On a realistic honest note, Atlas has gone a bit low this time and very poorly managed the launch.
      And all along I am not defending Atlas but I am only trying to give an idea that despite their blunders and rights they have unethically deprived people of. But before totally blaming them buyers should also have thought about what they should have done and what not. People like @Nabeel_Ali did the right thing to wait. They will still get away with it legally. I am again and again using the word legally.
      This kind of pre booking has been SORT OF done in the past. How do you think private dealers have always got cars early to fetch own? Why in the past as well some people with contacts have gotten cars early. The only difference is that regular genuine buyers this time has exposure, access and knowledge to information due to better social media and pakwheels.
      The only thing that can be done is send them on a moral and ethical guilt trip.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Well said, but ppl wont stop buying this car and that is what HACL wants, its only a guilt trip for the consumers and nobody else.

    • #7020
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      To be honest, Atlas was in a panic mode. The pressure was too much and major fans were begging them to give at least something. Which they gave. On a realistic honest note, Atlas has gone a bit low this time and very poorly managed the launch.
      And all along I am not defending Atlas but I am only trying to give an idea that despite their blunders and rights they have unethically deprived people of. But before totally blaming them buyers should also have thought about what they should have done and what not. People like @Nabeel_Ali did the right thing to wait. They will still get away with it legally. I am again and again using the word legally.
      This kind of pre booking has been SORT OF done in the past. How do you think private dealers have always got cars early to fetch own? Why in the past as well some people with contacts have gotten cars early. The only difference is that regular genuine buyers this time has exposure, access and knowledge to information due to better social media and pakwheels.
      The only thing that can be done is send them on a moral and ethical guilt trip.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Pre-booking is understandable and always happens BUT when product is completely launched and officialy. I think Suzuki was awesome as far the it launch of Kizashi. They made the car public, all specifications avaluable to public and released price like it happens every where.
      Typically product is launch and purpose of launch is to give know how about the new car. Later opening pre booking via dealers and declaring it also on print media as well TV commercial as always happens.

      Dealers got cars earlier and they can make premium on it BUT it was Atlas responsibility to first release the car and later public decide what they want or even if they want. Atlas always and we always call them more professional and quality oriented. I am sorry they brought a bad name to them self with the most anticipated car in history of Global Honda..

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •