Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 922 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I wish and pray the pain the people of this thread have expressed is being read and conveyed to top management of Honda Atlas. I'm optimistic that it would bear some fruit for the consumers and at the same time some rebuild of reputation for the Honda Atlas Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      For those who are still adamantly insisting to take Atlas to court for increasing price after booking. I am again repeating the contract. Please read the clauses in bold. You can read from your own contracts as well. I will also try to draft this word by word since scans are not clear.
      They have clearly told you they can increase the price and change specifications without informing the customer and that is something all of those who booked the car have agreed and accepted and signed on. I would request if we have a lawyer on the forum to please elaborate and explain if anything at all can be done against Atlas on something for which we ourselves gave them the right to do so.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466436271.414836.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  340.6 KB
      Points 1, 11 and 15 are definitely to be seen and they are already in bold.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      True. Still this is unethical. Since such clauses are made part of the agreement to protect the company in force majeure/ unavoidable circumstances. Doesn't mean they rip off the simpleton motivated Pakistani guys. The issue is they have been misguiding their consumers through their authorized 3S dealerships. This is a clear cut consumers court case.
      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      @fazalwahab11375 & @arkhitekt
      Both of you are right in your own way. And Honda Atlas is 100% wrong here as they indirectly trapped consumers by offering non-refundable pay orders and then when they had money they launched the car at their own pricing and specification.
      But why is this happening?
      The answer to this is all is that we don't have any laws to stop this. The laws should be for manufacturers and as well as these investors. Both of these entities should be stopped. Due to both of these parties the end user suffers. And lastly to the end users, after this incident please please next time don't blindly give your money to any company. Don't trust anybody.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

• 20-06-2016, 10:32 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
      would it surpass the Audi emblem?

btw - turbo sticker era was in the late 80s and 90s - everything was turbo, everything - even gannay ke russ ki machine
      +1

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
      what AHL did was took a futures loan from awaam and is going to offload it as physical commodity. The persons signing off their money to the terms above need their priorities in life checked.
      Very well said. Khud jaa k hum paisay de atay hain tu agla kiun nahi lootay ga.
      Suber bhi koi cheez hoti hai.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

One question, isn't it better to buy an aftermarket pioneer dvd and get it installed with a "khadda" which is the surrounding plastic which fits into the dash? I did this in my 8th gen and was a much better option as compared to trashy rockmars which AHL gives. Can't this be done in this civic?

When I bought the 9th Gen I didn't opt for navigation. But soon I realised after an year I have made a big mistake. Due to the habit of lower trunk line of 8th Gen, usually if some idiot would park a bike or cycle behind would be visible via turning your head and back view mirror.
      But the 9th had a higher trunk line and at the back of your mind you parked your car and there is nothing behind when you come back out of the store after 5 mins. So as per routine you check the back view mirror even turn your head and nothing is there unless you reverse and notice a thak sound. Turns out as a nation of idiots and illiterates we are some prince has parked his bike or cycle totally behind your car and due to the high trunk line it was totally in a blind spot unless you do a tawaaf of the car before getting in to drive. So I decide that I should get a DVD for the sake of such situations before I damage my trunk or bumper enough to visit the workshop for a repaint. Or break a bloody light.
      As a result in my 9th Gen I ended up getting a Rockmars after market panel because Honda was giving a system for 80,000 because they said we can now not adjust your CD player panel as we deduct that cost from a new car we fit with DVD

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AffaanAlAziz1 View Post
      I wish and pray the pain the people of this thread have expressed is being read and conveyed to top management of Honda Atlas. I'm optimistic that it would bear some fruit for the consumers and at the same time some rebuild of reputation for the Honda Atlas Pakistan.

True. Still this is unethical. Since such clauses are made part of the agreement to protect the company in force majeure/ unavoidable circumstances. Doesn't mean they rip off the simpleton motivated Pakistani guys. The issue is they have been misguiding their consumers through their authorized 3S dealerships. This is a clear cut consumers court case.

Yes Atlas was just not fair over here but talli dono haath sai bajti hai.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I bet it would, and I guarantee not just Civic X buyers many many other ones having 8th gen, 9th gens and even Corolla owners will put the Honda's Turbo badge on their cars considering if people can come up with a GLi Oriel Prosmatec and Civic owners can come up with TRD badges.

Yeah n then on that day even Honda will be demanding 30 lac just for a 1.0 turbo City just because it will be having a stupid tiny turbo..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I disagree. We all tick such boxes whether it's a bank account opening form, an iPhone or a blackberry or be it a adobe acrobat software or a new Windows! Whether he's an American or a British or an Arab. They all sign such things without reading and never get looted. Issue is they rip Pakistani people because government/ law doesn't protect its citizens here.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
      One question, isn't it better to buy an aftermarket pioneer dvd and get it installed with a "khadda" which is the surrounding plastic which fits into the dash? I did this in my 8th gen and was a much better option as compared to trashy rockmars which AHL gives. Can't this be done in this civic?
      Bro if you are willing to let your entire electrical warranty then it can be done. I'm sure there will be aftermarket khadda fittings for 10th Gen available soon.
      But with all the consumer rights debate giving just a glimpse of what happens here, Atlas will have a simple excuse to deny you warranty even of for instance headlights stop working or the wiring was defective of the entire car on their part. They will simply tell you "aap ka system lagatay huay wiring short ho gayi the" and poof there goes your warranty.
      By the way oem system isn't Rockmars it's probably Tracking World and i agree it's not at par with branded ones.
      Not advisable to risk your warranty on such a priced car which has too much electrical stuff going on.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I disagree. We all tick such boxes whether it's a bank account opening form, an iPhone or a blackberry or be it a adobe acrobat software or a new Windows! Whether he's an American or a British or an Arab. They all sign such things without reading and never get looted. Issue is they rip Pakistani people because government/ law doesn't protect its citizens here.

Like I said earlier, it's about ethics and morals. Nothing legal as such and the loopholes are unlimited.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ok. I just discussed this with somebody who knows law more than many of the respected members over here including me.

We can SURE AS HELL take honda atlas to consumer courts for whatever has happened. Yes the impatient buffoons did sign a contract with Honda atlas which has a few clauses which lean in favour of honda atlas. But if taken to court Honda Atlas will have to justify and give sound reasons for changing any "specifications or price" of their product.

Issue yahan sirf fuel ka nahi hai. Why dont you guys get it?!?
      There are several things that Honda atlas has done which are unethical on their part. To name a few:

1. The pricing and the whole fiasco that followed it. The prices dealers quoted initially. This tentative price letter which followed. All dealers work under the "franchise system" of honda atlas. At the end honda atlas is responsible for the dealers who are acting as its franchisees.

2. Giving a immensely stripped down version for almost the same price as a top of the line touring version internationally. Dollar, yen have been stable against Pak rupee. The fluctuations in exchange rates havent been such that prices for a stripped down version be raised to match the touring level prices abroad. Honda atlas has "intentionally" stripped this Gen X of many features such as LED head lamps to include in the next face lift. This is the unethical part! Yaar saari dunya mein (im not sure of indonesia) 1.5t is getting LED head lamps except Pakistan. Ever wondered why? Do we have horns on our heads? No. This shows how Honda Atlas is being manipulative. They are pricing at the same or even higher level than international versions yet providing a product which is far below in quality.

3. A Small common sense question: if the taxes on a 1500cc car are lower than an 1800cc vehicle. Its giving much better fuel economy. Yet giving more torque and more features. Who wouldnt want to go for it instead of 1.8 civic?!?
      This is what has happened. This is not possible that honda just woke up after 5 days and said "NO NO ONLY HI OCTANE CAN BE USED IN TURBO"
      They knew all along. They just werent expecting people to be rational enough to think of taxes and opt for 1.5 instead of the 1.8 engine. This hi octane drama ensued after the 80% to 20% booking ratio between 1.5 and 1.8 ( quoting pak wheels forum).
      Under contract act, this comes under MISREPRESENTATION. Atlas honda is absolutely guilty of misrepresentation in the contract they initially entered with the consumers. And a contract which is formed under misrepresentation is "void ab initio" i.e not valid since the start.

4. Challo maan letay hain Honda atlas has the right to change the price and specifications of the product its selling. They will have to JUSTIFY this in court with valid reasons that situations were beyond their control that such a change became necessary. Just because a contract is signed doesnt allow one party to misuse its clauses whenever it feels like. Law of equity doesnt allow it.

Instead of being discouraged for standing for our rights, we should atleast stand for ourselves. Atleast make an effort. Yes the consumers who blindly went ahead and booked it were at fault lekin honda atlas bhi doodh ke dhullay nahi.

Its an easy way of saying "this is pakistan. Yahan aisa hee hota hai."

The ONLY defence, and let me repeat the ONLY defence honda atlas has is " we didnt force anyone to book the cars. They did it out of their own free will". And i think i have answered how we can counter that defence of theirs.

I have also been told that COMPETITION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN will be more helpful incomparison to consumer courts if one is actually serious of taking on Atlas Honda.

Since the prices came out, it was bye bye civic from my side. But better half is admant on not going for grande and has eyes set on civic. Thats why i participate in this civic x thread. But i will raise my voice against whats wrong.

We are right in our protest. Rest the degree to which u all want to take it is upto u. Im in.

Please dont start bashing me. Much of what i have typed is what was told to me by a corporate lawyer so its not coming out of me directly.

Peace ✌

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I believe Pakwheels is a great form for creating a change not just sitting on our Laptops n phones comenting n blaming these companies because its not their fault its our fault we dnt raise aur voices for aur own rights so i request all the @MODS and senior member of pakwheels to provide some kind of platform so that we can tell aur Government n these Dakooss that its our money on which your are "baby doll main sony di" lets bring them down lets wake them up.. Pakwheels do somthing anything to unite ppl up on one platform n fight for justics n believe me you will be not alone..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Ok. I just discussed this with somebody who knows law more than many of the respected members over here including me.

We can SURE AS HELL take honda atlas to consumer courts for whatever has happened. Yes the impatient buffoons did sign a contract with Honda atlas which has a few clauses which lean in favour of honda atlas. But if taken to court Honda Atlas will have to justify and give sound reasons for changing any "specifications or price" of their product.

There are several things that Honda atlas has done which are unethical on their part. To name a few:

1. The pricing and the whole fiasco that followed it. The prices dealers quoted initially. This tentative price letter which followed. All dealers work under the "franchise system" of honda atlas. At the end honda atlas is responsible for the dealers who are acting as its franchisees.

2. Giving a immensely stripped down version for almost the same price as a top of the line touring version internationally. Dollar, yen have been stable against Pak rupee. The fluctuations in exchange rates havent been such that prices for a stripped down version be raised to match the touring level prices abroad. Honda atlas has "intentionally" stripped this Gen X of many features such as LED head lamps to include in the next face lift. This is the unethical part! Yaar saari dunya mein (im not sure of indonesia) 1.5t is getting LED head lamps except Pakistan. Ever wondered why? Do we have horns on our heads? No. This shows how Honda Atlas is being manipulative. They are pricing at the same or even higher level than international versions yet providing a product which is far below in quality.

3. A Small common sense question: if the taxes on a 1500cc car are lower than an 1800cc vehicle. Its giving much better fuel economy. Yet giving more torque and more features. Who wouldnt want to go for it instead of 1.8 civic?!?
      This is what has happened. This is not possible that honda just woke up after 5 days and said "NO NO ONLY HI OCTANE CAN BE USED IN TURBO"
      They knew all along. They just werent expecting people to be rational enough to think of taxes and opt for 1.5 instead of the 1.8 engine. This hi octane drama ensued after the 80% to 20% booking ratio between 1.5 and 1.8 ( quoting pak wheels forum).
      Under contract act, this comes under MISREPRESENTATION. Atlas honda is absolutely guilty of misrepresentation in the contract they initially entered with the consumers. And a contract which is formed under misrepresentation is "void ab initio" i.e not valid since the start.

4. Challo maan letay hain Honda atlas has the right to change the price and specifications of the product its selling. They will have to JUSTIFY this in court with valid reasons that situations were beyond their control that such a change became necessary. Just because a contract is signed doesnt allow one party to misuse its clauses whenever it feels like. Law of equity doesnt allow it.

Instead of being discouraged for standing for our rights, we should atleast stand for ourselves. Atleast make an effort. Yes the consumers who blindly went ahead and booked it were at fault lekin honda atlas bhi doodh ke dhullay nahi.

The ONLY defence, and let me repeat the ONLY defence honda atlas has is " we didnt force anyone to book the cars. They did it out of their own free will". And i think i have answered how we can counter that defence of theirs.

I have also been told that COMPETITION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN will be more helpful incomparison to consumer courts if one is actually serious of taking on Atlas Honda.

Since the prices came out, it was bye bye civic from my side. But better half is admant on not going for grande and has eyes set on civic. Thats why i participate in this civic x thread. But i will raise my voice against whats wrong.

We are right in our protest. Rest the degree to which u all want to take it is upto u. Im in.

Please dont start bashing me. Much of what i have typed is what was told to me by a corporate lawyer so its not coming out of me directly.

Peace ✌
      Ye karay ga kaun?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Oky n did we also signed that bahi honda toyota suzuki ky aliva koi company pakistan main ni ay ge? Bro its not about signing its about raising your voice when someone is not doing justics n that my friend we are not doing ...!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

such lootings happen on a global scale - its the person who has a "choice" to do it - btw - almost no goverments anywhere protect their citizens unless its an attack, laws are dictated by powerful lobbies etc. These kinds of schemes are left for sensible decisions and are dealt when people come of adult age. (thats why its stipulated).

It seems you want the gornamint to treat everyone as a 6yr old?
      ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Peace ✌
      Does anyone have a properly provided company tentative price upon pre booking in written form from an authorised dealership or Atlas official? Anything in writing that can support your claim?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Peace ✌

your corporate lawyer needs to brush up on his octane requirements of a turbo engine.

Any higher CR forced induction engine will have a higher dynamic compression ratio (unless its miller cycle) and will require a slower burning fuel.

but - you are right, its an act of freewill - its not even a case in current day Pakistan.
      ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Peace ✌
      Well i didnt read all what you have written but all i can tell you is what ever Law you are discussing here its useless for all the ppl that wana take Honda to court...
      That being said we need a messive change even if 100 ppl win the case then wat? Will we get good cars or striped to ground Tins ? Think big achieve big... Its time for these companies to pack their bags n go bcz they arent doing justice... Its our money on which they are surviving not theirs..
      I

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Not to go off topic but please do keep in mind you are talking about such things and a case full of loopholes where proved criminals rule the system and are at the throne. Not pin pointing anyone at all and not at all intending to start an off topic political debate.
      Just a food for thought before we decide to take Atlas to the court with hollow proofs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Let's cut to the chase....phir kuch kerna bhi hai k nahi Atlas k khilaaf?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have been following this thread as I am also victim of so CALLED EARLYBIRD TURBO BOOKING but mujhe lgta hay k this Civic will definitely do a better business even if the price is increased already for Turbo.

Ye Pakistan hay mere bhai yahan itna pesa hay logon k pas k nazar nahi ata lakin jub bhi kuch neya aata hay Pakistan may to aik dafa bas trend set hony do phr aagy dekho kese sale hoti hay cheez. Same thing happened with HONDA CIVIC isi liye 5000 bookings are already done with in 10 days. You guys will see that people will be running there Turboos on Hioctane with no problems at all.

Ratoon ko uth uth ker ja ker hi octane fill ker wain gy trust me aur in case of shortage, phone py line set karain gy Fuel station waloon sy k jub Hi octane ajae to bta dy na banda hazir ho jae ga refill k liye .

Aik dafa road per aany to do turbo phr dekhna shashkayyyy

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List