Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 921 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 18407
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Not to go off topic but please do keep in mind you are talking about such things and a case full of loopholes where proved criminals rule the system and are at the throne. Not pin pointing anyone at all and not at all intending to start an off topic political debate.
      Just a food for thought before we decide to take Atlas to the court with hollow proofs.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      +1 agreed ... Agly Chuuzzy ni bathy huy they are looting us for years they know their tactics ... Aur hum b hath py hath rakh ky bathy huy hain ao bahi loot loooo we are ready 😖

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Let's cut to the chase....phir kuch kerna bhi hai k nahi Atlas k khilaaf?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Krna hy but Atlas ky he ni sirf.. Gandii machallioon ko Talaab sy nikalna hy ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      I have been following this thread as I am also victim of so CALLED EARLYBIRD TURBO BOOKING but mujhe lgta hay k this Civic will definitely do a better business even if the price is increased already for Turbo.

Ye Pakistan hay mere bhai yahan itna pesa hay logon k pas k nazar nahi ata lakin jub bhi kuch neya aata hay Pakistan may to aik dafa bas trend set hony do phr aagy dekho kese sale hoti hay cheez. Same thing happened with HONDA CIVIC isi liye 5000 bookings are already done with in 10 days. You guys will see that people will be running there Turboos on Hioctane with no problems at all.

Ratoon ko uth uth ker ja ker hi octane fill ker wain gy trust me aur in case of shortage, phone py line set karain gy Fuel station waloon sy k jub Hi octane ajae to bta dy na banda hazir ho jae ga refill k liye .

Aik dafa road per aany to do turbo phr dekhna shashkayyyy

I think I should move back and reopen my shop - sounds like a lot of business waiting to roll in - I think I'll have to keep atleast a dozen powerpacks ready for install. Drop in replacement. The F&F generation has come of age and the crop is ripe.

yes - Pakistan is in no way shape or form poor, if you want proof go outside on any given evening and look at all the restaurants. People spend billions everyday eating out. who is poor? - NO-ONE, its all a facade.
      ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
      I think I should move back and reopen my shop - sounds like a lot of business waiting to roll in - I think I'll have to keep atleast a dozen powerpacks ready for install. Drop in replacement. The F&F generation has come of age and the crop is ripe.

yes - Pakistan is in no way shape or form poor, if you want proof go outside on any given evening and look at all the restaurants. People spend billions everyday eating out. who is poor? - NO-ONE, its all a facade.
      Yeah we are not poor but we are poor on not knowing our rights bcz paisa hy but knowledge ni hy cheezon ki sense ni hy...!!
      That being said im moving on to my office work..!! RIP pakistan n its ppl.. Kal lineooo main lag jana sub thats our destiny ❤️

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Let's cut to the chase....phir kuch kerna bhi hai k nahi Atlas k khilaaf?

We must do it. Atleast they will be alarmed and would behave better in future.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is the point buddy.

5000 booking is not a joke guys. once the baby gets delivered on showroom to dekhna, us waqt jitny bhi pre booking wally hain un ki feeling hi kuch aur ho g k apni bhi arahi hay because look at the shape of the car plus the features being introduced. Is liye choor do ye socha k turbo ly lain gy to maintenance kon pori kary ga, fuel kahan sy aae ga, o bhai jub ajae g to dekhna sab khud effort ker k sort out ker lain gy Inshallah

Opper sy jub is ki LED Headlights market may aain g to dekhna phr apni TURBO ki baat hi kuch aur ho g is liye be patient and let the show begin.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
      Yeah we are not poor but we are poor on not knowing our rights bcz paisa hy but knowledge ni hy cheezon ki sense ni hy...!!
      That being said im moving on to my office work..!! RIP pakistan n its ppl.. Kal lineooo main lag jana sub thats our destiny ❤️

btw - you are from pindi/isb - you may have experienced line/queues

Im from Karachi - we dont believe in them, we go in like a stampede, even for paying bills on a bank window.
      ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is the point buddy.

5000 booking is not a joke guys. once the baby gets delivered on showroom to dekhna, us waqt jitny bhi pre booking wally hain un ki feeling hi kuch aur ho g k apni bhi arahi hay because look at the shape of the car plus the features being introduced. Is liye choor do ye socha k turbo ly lain gy to maintenance kon pori kary ga, fuel kahan sy aae ga, o bhai jub ajae g to dekhna sab khud effort ker k sort out ker lain gy Inshallah

Opper sy jub is ki LED Headlights market may aain g to dekhna phr apni TURBO ki baat hi kuch aur ho g is liye be patient and let the show begin.

so for you - "udham shape" is everything??? - no matter if its a half baked product?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

We all should wait for 2 weeks and all will be clear... atleast eid tu ker lo bhaiyo uske baad do do hath ker lain gae Atlas sa bhi or Civic sa bhi...
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      We all should wait for 2 weeks and all will be clear... atleast eid tu ker lo bhaiyo uske baad do do hath ker lain gae Atlas sa bhi or Civic sa bhi...
      We should take up the case before announcement of official prices and specifications.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

so for you - "udham shape" is everything??? - no matter if its a half baked product?
      Well for me, under the circumstances where we have only limited choice for 0 Meter cars then I believe this Civic is going to be the only choice.
      I wanted to get civic 9th Gen 0 meter then at that time Corolla new shape was launched and I opted for GLI 2015 only because of the new shape and I still love my car but when I see New Civic launched in USA, I thought k agr ye PK may launch hoe to bas lazmi lyni hay, Ab jub lyni hay to phr dukhray kis cheez k. Ya to phr na loo aur agr bok kerwa li hay to us ko aany do aur atleast use ker k to dekho.

I agree that there would be some pros and cons definitely but atleast get your hands on the new beauty and then you will be able to justify your comment that either it is half baked or full done :p

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Easiest way to win pakistani people hearts is introduce one new thing in a product n we will buy it even its not worth buying for Millions but we will pay it.. Thats the stratgy companies have adopted n they are playing well 👍🏻
      Now wat if pre-booking waly honda ko attack kring gy? Honda will introduce something new like for example 30 Lac main we will give you leather seats and Nav as standard 😝😂 and then half ppl will leave the case right away n the rest few will also ( typical Pakistani thinking)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
      Easiest way to win pakistani people hearts is introduce one new thing in a product n we will buy it even its not worth buying for Millions but we will pay it.. Thats the stratgy companies have adopted n they are playing well 
      Now wat if pre-booking waly honda ko attack kring gy? Honda will introduce something new like for example 30 Lac main we will give you leather seats and Nav as standard  and then half ppl will leave the case right away n the rest few will also ( typical Pakistani thinking)

YES - btw - what is the latest jingle for this civic, Its how ad designers in Pakistan thrive, make a cheapy jingle, display a not so good looking confused model, some retro music and VOILA - new ad - poori awaam haath dho ke peechay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Price or stripped model wasnt much disappointing . Disgusting was attitude of Atlas, nothing like big company. Atlas was thought to be better company than Indus or PS but instead they have went much lower than both of them.

Thread is nice entertainment though
      Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is the point buddy.

So you think that a 29 lakh PKDM car with everything stripped off and half the quality of the original product also which will be 31-32 etc after taxes is worth the money?

I don't want to dishearten you and I hope it serves you well but seriously it isn't more then 2.6 million.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So you think that a 29 lakh PKDM car with everything stripped off and half the quality of the original product also which will be 31-32 etc after taxes is worth the money?

I don't want to dishearten you and I hope it serves you well but seriously it isn't more then 2.6 million.

If they dont get proper HI Octane , how will turbo produce full horses haha. Besides i dont see any road in my City Sargodha for Turbo fun and no hi octane pump. 1.8L is fine enough. Even if they get HI Octane they will have to drive slowly on motorways to conserve fuel. Whats fun in that

People will see turbo inspiration from Fast and Furious movies and try dangerous things
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I agree with you but again my point is 0 meter car here. Every single person who earn hard cash knows that it is going to be expensive to buy and then maintain a 3 million car but look at the other side of the picture which is much more brighter for example

1st ever award winning Civic (kuch ho ga to award milla hay na)
      all those NEW features added which we never saw in our life in any PKDM
      Consider its shape when you have 18 or atleast 17 size alloys on it
      Consider it once you have added LED headlights
      and so on....

Last but not the least, you will be driving TURBO in Pakistan. Come on Wake up guys. If you are paying 3 million, you are also getting a sedan which has got TURBO feature init.

Khair I am not here to convince anyone as everyone has right to go with there own decisions, All my saying are for my own.

Now for stripped down version, its not new here in PK, hmesha aesa hota raha hay aur ainda bhi hota rahy ga. IF some one wants to enjoy there fully featured and quite LESS expensive cars then got o UAE or middle east but here we are talking about PK scenario. Na kabhi kuch change howa hay aur na kabhi ho until we have democracy but atleast jo mil raha hay jese bhi mil rah ahay us ko full time utilize karo and just enjoy it with full extend.

• 21-06-2016, 12:00 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Keep Calm and buy Civic. Period. Rest is waist of time. If you like, take it or move on please.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

• 21-06-2016, 12:11 AM

Senior PakWheeler

s15
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      387 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      For those who are still adamantly insisting to take Atlas to court for increasing price after booking. I am again repeating the contract. Please read the clauses in bold. You can read from your own contracts as well. I will also try to draft this word by word since scans are not clear.
      They have clearly told you they can increase the price and change specifications without informing the customer and that is something all of those who booked the car have agreed and accepted and signed on. I would request if we have a lawyer on the forum to please elaborate and explain if anything at all can be done against Atlas on something for which we ourselves gave them the right to do so.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466436271.414836.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  340.6 KB
      Points 1, 11 and 15 are definitely to be seen and they are already in bold.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Once the contract is signed, it is legally binding, even if its signed blindly (without reading) or if the terms are unfair. People have right not to sign it if the terms are vague or unfair. AHL did not put a gun on their forehead to forcefully sign it, they all did it on their own will, so they will suffer (atleast to some extent), regardless of their never ending rants.

Corporate lawyers set those terms very cleverly, which are not very easy to challenge (like people are saying here). Its people fault for signing a contract with unfair and vague terms, but they are not accepting their own fault and making fun of themselves here by putting their own mistake blame on AHL. They should have clarified terms or seek professional guidance before signing. Its that simple.

Even if a non educated person signs or thumb impressions contract, its still legally binding, because he should have understood the terms with someone's help before signing.

A proper Pakistani lawyer can guide best on this. And i may not be 100% correct in it, but i am reasonably correct. Its more of buyers fault than AHL fault.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Ok. I just discussed this with somebody who knows law more than many of the respected members over here including me.

We can SURE AS HELL take honda atlas to consumer courts for whatever has happened. Yes the impatient buffoons did sign a contract with Honda atlas which has a few clauses which lean in favour of honda atlas. But if taken to court Honda Atlas will have to justify and give sound reasons for changing any "specifications or price" of their product.

Issue yahan sirf fuel ka nahi hai. Why dont you guys get it?!?
      There are several things that Honda atlas has done which are unethical on their part. To name a few:

1. The pricing and the whole fiasco that followed it. The prices dealers quoted initially. This tentative price letter which followed. All dealers work under the "franchise system" of honda atlas. At the end honda atlas is responsible for the dealers who are acting as its franchisees.

2. Giving a immensely stripped down version for almost the same price as a top of the line touring version internationally. Dollar, yen have been stable against Pak rupee. The fluctuations in exchange rates havent been such that prices for a stripped down version be raised to match the touring level prices abroad. Honda atlas has "intentionally" stripped this Gen X of many features such as LED head lamps to include in the next face lift. This is the unethical part! Yaar saari dunya mein (im not sure of indonesia) 1.5t is getting LED head lamps except Pakistan. Ever wondered why? Do we have horns on our heads? No. This shows how Honda Atlas is being manipulative. They are pricing at the same or even higher level than international versions yet providing a product which is far below in quality.

3. A Small common sense question: if the taxes on a 1500cc car are lower than an 1800cc vehicle. Its giving much better fuel economy. Yet giving more torque and more features. Who wouldnt want to go for it instead of 1.8 civic?!?
      This is what has happened. This is not possible that honda just woke up after 5 days and said "NO NO ONLY HI OCTANE CAN BE USED IN TURBO"
      They knew all along. They just werent expecting people to be rational enough to think of taxes and opt for 1.5 instead of the 1.8 engine. This hi octane drama ensued after the 80% to 20% booking ratio between 1.5 and 1.8 ( quoting pak wheels forum).
      Under contract act, this comes under MISREPRESENTATION. Atlas honda is absolutely guilty of misrepresentation in the contract they initially entered with the consumers. And a contract which is formed under misrepresentation is "void ab initio" i.e not valid since the start.

4. Challo maan letay hain Honda atlas has the right to change the price and specifications of the product its selling. They will have to JUSTIFY this in court with valid reasons that situations were beyond their control that such a change became necessary. Just because a contract is signed doesnt allow one party to misuse its clauses whenever it feels like. Law of equity doesnt allow it.

Instead of being discouraged for standing for our rights, we should atleast stand for ourselves. Atleast make an effort. Yes the consumers who blindly went ahead and booked it were at fault lekin honda atlas bhi doodh ke dhullay nahi.

Its an easy way of saying "this is pakistan. Yahan aisa hee hota hai."

The ONLY defence, and let me repeat the ONLY defence honda atlas has is " we didnt force anyone to book the cars. They did it out of their own free will". And i think i have answered how we can counter that defence of theirs.

I have also been told that COMPETITION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN will be more helpful incomparison to consumer courts if one is actually serious of taking on Atlas Honda.

Since the prices came out, it was bye bye civic from my side. But better half is admant on not going for grande and has eyes set on civic. Thats why i participate in this civic x thread. But i will raise my voice against whats wrong.

We are right in our protest. Rest the degree to which u all want to take it is upto u. Im in.

Please dont start bashing me. Much of what i have typed is what was told to me by a corporate lawyer so its not coming out of me directly.

Peace ✌
      This is exactly what i have been saying. CCP is with more authority when it comes to this scenario. I just dont get the people on here, they are so content with the status quo.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List